Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) (66393 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by naijacentric(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:

Ode iranu. Homosexuality is disgusting. So I dont know why u all can't live with that basic fact.
gay go to bed we av seen you oloriburuku
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Bambambiglo: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
pinkygurl:
oh please!two obviously high gals acting silly with each other are, not lesbians

Just as a high guy fvcking a girl forcefully is not a rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:

Oloriburuku
omo ale jatijati. ado furo oshi
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Lamanii22(f): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
abiaumo:

Beautify picture

Awwwwn thank you so much
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
morscino:

Thunder fire you dia!!!!

Amen at least I'll become Thor or the and Flash.. Thunder fire you to ashes
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2019
camobri:
omo ale jatijati. ado furo oshi
Lol. I no understand your matter o
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Philomathhh(m): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2019
Whichever you call it, I am.
NiRfreak:

You must be an homo, cos ain't no way this will disgust u if ain't homo.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 12:45am On Sep 30, 2019
Philomathhh:
Whichever you call it, I am.
your life
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Boyooosa(m): 5:25am On Sep 30, 2019
kestolove95:
I don't know of mercy, but diane is a lesbian..I remember when we wia 2gether at barnawa Karina b4 I move to London only to see her in bbnaija
n u too right?
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by frowland(m): 5:55am On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
MEJOISLAND:

I suppose you know the weight of this allegation and it's consequences. This is an anonymous forum but u have to remember that your profile picture is on display for the whole wide world to view and save for posterity sake.
Lets be very careful of what we post here. It's a small world.
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2019
frowland:
[s][/s]
What?
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Revolva(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2019
They are pushing to bring suspicion of homosexuality in d house so to illuminate ur minds
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Henri8: 7:41am On Sep 30, 2019
yeyeboi:
Local Man Is Tired Of This BBNaija Sh!t angry

Aswear!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by dinachi(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2019
What are the two lesbians still doing in the show?
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Gideoniteprime4: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

Gender inequality does not determine what is disgusting and what not...Ode
YOU ARE A VERY BIG GOAT FOR SAYING SUCH TRASH
just imagine the f*cked up things you are vomiting
`` a girl does homosexuality better than a guy?``
wetin pain me pass be say you be ``GUY``
dude, make i nor lie
YOU HAVE A FU*KED UP WAY OF THINKING
you need help

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by godofuck231: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2019
women are lesbians by nature , it's a fact sometimes to accept , Men on the other are straight except your ancestors bleeped your destiny up like bob risky, it's is inate for eery woman to love another female especially when she's beautiful , well behaved and attractive , in Africa our fore fathers had multiple wives , it wasn't for show off it was for the other wives to have company and warm his or their beds , we africans know the origin, it should be kept secret that's all , I see nothing wrong , it's purely DNA manifestation
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Palehair: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:
There's nothing bad in female homosexuality as compared to the demeaning act of buggery that men partake in. I mean, how can a man go so low and allow a man like himself degrade him so much as to bugger his anus.
That should be enough to crash a man's self esteem and identity. For a straight guy, its quite disgusting and irritating when a man is usually seen as the symbol of strength and power, not as a degraded wussy in homosexual acts.
Two women performing homosexual act isn't as disgusting as in the case of men. Female homosexuality befits the tenderly and erotic essence of feminity, unlike the way it degrades the masculine essence and dignity.
Can you look at how much of a pervert you are, your theory is just biased, everything you described on your comment is based on the male gaze, please research it, it's just disgusting and misogynistic but homophobia is completely rooted in misogyny, so I'm not surprised, The idea that women are less than men thereby making gay men less than your so called "real men" or your "alpha male". The first rule of being a man is doing whatever the f*** you want as long as nobody gets hurt, any man who thinks because he's kicking into his feminine side makes him gay is completely insecure about his sexuality
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by sleekman(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Guy you go kpeme before your time. Nairaland N50m? You dey smoke goat shit?

Xclusiveme:
Nairaland should stop bringing up nonsense irrelevant post on front page. wish I had upto 50million naira to buy this forum off Seun

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Femlard1: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

You probably can't understand my point cos your critical element is quite dim, and being able to see the nuance between the two case will be quite difficult for your brain. I understand where you'r coming from.
What's der to understand in ur point asshole... I can see u r a daft nigga to av even come up with that write up.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Femlard1: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
NiRfreak:

You probably can't understand my point cos your critical element is quite dim, and being able to see the nuance between the two case will be quite difficult for your brain. I understand where you'r coming from.
Them suppose use cane dey flog sense put for that ur brain werey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.