Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) (66390 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Igubson12: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
ok oo
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Philomathhh:
You sound disgusting.

You must be an homo, cos ain't no way this will disgust u if ain't homo.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
Please shut the f*ck up if you don't have anything meaningful say You are a f*cking promoter of gender inequality Face the 4kin fact! Homo na homo
Gender inequality does not determine what is disgusting and what not...Ode
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Captaintimex:

Oti ya were. Hypocritical buffoon. U condemned gay and support lesbianism. All of them are children of hell fire.

Ode ni e sha...In 2019, you still believe in the dark ages belief of hellfire. grow up
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:
There's nothing bad in female homosexuality as compared to the demeaning act of buggery that men partake in. I mean, how can a man go so low and allow a man like himself degrade him so much as to bugger his anus.
That should be enough to crash a man's self esteem and identity. For a straight guy, its quite disgusting and irritating when a man is usually seen as the symbol of strength and power, not as a degraded wussy in homosexual acts.
Two women performing homosexual act isn't as disgusting as in the case of men. Female homosexuality befits the tenderly and erotic essence of feminity, unlike the way it degrades the masculine essence and dignity.
you are not only an hypocrite, you are a mentally sivk one

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Palacious01: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Make body dey catch u there ....ozwor
See mouth like we were together nkita
quote author=kestolove95 post=82675599]I don't know of mercy, but diane is a lesbian..I remember when we wia 2gether at barnawa Karina b4 I move to London only to see her in [/quote]
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by morscino: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hanks0000:

Homosexualspotted

Thunder fire you dia!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Ray333(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I don't know of mercy, but diane is a lesbian..I remember when we wia 2gether at barnawa Karina b4 I move to London only to see her in bbnaija
so wat will u gain now by tarnishing her image with this weighty allegation haba
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
camobri:

you are not only an hypocrite, you are a mentally sivk one

Hypocrite for stating the obvious? I know you are most probably an homo, but the act is what is disgusting. You guys should try and hide it away from the public.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:
There's nothing bad in female homosexuality as compared to the demeaning act of buggery that men partake in. I mean, how can a man go so low and allow a man like himself degrade him so much as to bugger his anus.
That should be enough to crash a man's self esteem and identity. For a straight guy, its quite disgusting and irritating when a man is usually seen as the symbol of strength and power, not as a degraded wussy in homosexual acts.
Two women performing homosexual act isn't as disgusting as in the case of men. Female homosexuality befits the tenderly and erotic essence of feminity, unlike the way it degrades the masculine essence and dignity.
This is why I'll never respect women or rather allow myself be dominated by one.
They see lesbianism as normal behaviour.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Omnibus:
This is why I'll never respect women or rather allow myself be dominated by one.
They see lesbianism as normal behaviour.

Sure. It comes easy to them, even to their sensitive and delicate nature, unlike men. That's more reason we have more effeminate men to be homosexuals.

Men are to some respect superior to women no doubt, even many women will agree to that, but we are not allowed to air such opinion cos its against the order of gender equality that controls the world today.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
sexiestharam:

For her to have her profile picture on display shows that she is saying the truth and daring any consequence.
it's a fake account. don't be dumb
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Shalommy(f): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
I don't know of mercy, but diane is a lesbian..I remember when we wia 2gether at barnawa Karina b4 I move to London only to see her in bbnaija
cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:

Lol. But it's a man's dream to fvck and have 3some with women while they go hot on themselves at the same time.

I'm not a woman wrapper...just one who's disgusted by male homosexual act.
you are just a confused homophobe. woe be unto u d day u decide to go to USA Canada. uk and all thodr countries supporting lgbt. cow
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:

Hypocrite for stating the obvious? I know you are most probably an homo, but the act is what is disgusting. You guys should try and hide it away from the public.
ur fada is my partner. hypocritical dundie
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by MoIbrahim: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
Put your former address in Barnawa

kestolove95:
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
camobri:
ur fada is my partner. hypocritical dundie
Lol. why u so pained? U be weyrey o, Mr homo.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
camobri:

you are just a confused homophobe. woe be unto u d day u decide to go to USA Canada. uk and all thodr countries supporting lgbt. cow

Very funny. I'm actually not an homophobe in the real sense of the word. I won't engage in hurting or beating homosexuals even though I'm disgusted at the act.
And never will I support jungle justice on them, but I steer clear of their gathering or anywhere such disgusting act maybe be openly done..so as not to irritate my sensibility, for sake of my sanity. simple.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Thane(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chi59:

Lesbians low-key annoy me. I feel indifference towards gays
it goes sideways for both genders tho
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by earnadvert: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
ok
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Richardlove(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
morscino:
You would be the biggest fool if you think anyone would be disqualified because of homosexuality, more than than half of the organizers are homosexuals themselves.
Infact,they would be favored because of being gay.
They intentionally aired these few clips to subtly push their support for homosexuals, they only added it to the rules to satisfy public opinion.
.See your life? How can a person like you who claim to be learned say such a foolish thing like what you just said?
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by gazza07(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
it takes a lesbian to know one. undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Rajosh(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
these are strong allegations you know. hope you know what you're doing?
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by naijacentric(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:
i won't be surprised if u are gay urself
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by owila4luv(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
MEJOISLAND:

I suppose you know the weight of this allegation and it's consequences. This is an anonymous forum but u have to remember that your profile picture is on display for the whole wide world to view and save for posterity sake.
Lets be very careful of what we post here. It's a small world.
i believe she knows all dat, an ready to stand any were for her comment
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:

Ode ni e sha...In 2019, you still believe in the dark ages belief of hellfire. grow up

Awon fada e lode.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
naijacentric:
i won't be surprised if u are gay urself

Ori e o pe sha....This theory of people castigating gay means they are gay is bullcrap.

People castigates thieves everyday
People speak against corruption in Nigeria...And that doesn't make majority who castigate it complicit.
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:

Very funny. I'm actually not an homophobe in the real sense of the word. I won't engage in hurting or beating homosexuals even though I'm disgusted at the act.
And never will I support jungle justice on them, but I steer clear of their gathering or anywhere such disgusting act maybe be openly done..so as not to irritate my sensibility, for sake of my sanity. simple.
you are suffering from internalized homophobia. IH
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by naijacentric(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:

Ori e o pe sha....This theory of people castigating gay means they are gay is bullcrap.

People castigates thieves everyday
People speak against corruption in Nigeria...And that doesn't make majority who castigate it complicit.
bastard gay gay anufia may u not be destroyed shege
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
NiRfreak:

Lol. why u so pained? U be weyrey o, Mr homo.
i would not even fkkkk u if I were gay never!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
camobri:
i would not even fkkkk u if I were gay never!!!
Oloriburuku
Re: Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) by NiRfreak(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
naijacentric:
bastard gay gay anufia may u not be destroyed shege

Ode iranu. Homosexuality is disgusting. So I dont know why u all can't live with that basic fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / BBNaija: Seyi, Mercy And Frodd Make It To Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.