Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie (1022 Views)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Do You Believe In Soul Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
The idealization of guys that there is one woman somewhere who is his soul mate or the one for him has lead men to their early grave, Men should understand that the soul mate myth or the prefect woman for me is a big lie spread by Hollywood and Nollywood.

Many a times, when a man meets a girl and they start a convo and the man notice that he has the same likes and dislikes with the woman, this man start to fantasize and idealise that he has found his south mate or dream partner but what this man does not know is that he is setting himself for failure because he starts to idealise in his head that he has found the perfect woman and he is ready to accept all her flaws even to the detriment of his life, he is ready to accept her just to realise that fantasy. what many of them, dont know is that these type of relationships always ends up been a toxic one sided relationship in favour of the woman because she knows that he can’t do without her. She can misbehave, act the way she likes without repercussion.

Anytime I hear a man says, “I cant do without her” “she is my all in all” “she is my soul mate” “she is my special one”, I know for sure that this man is an insecured and dangerous man, a man on the onetis psychosis, ready to stay in a dangerous relationship to please his woman. When anything goes wrong to that idealization or that fantasies in his head, it might lead to the man committing suicide or the murder of his partner for betraying his trust.

For guys, instead of finding that special one that does not exist, why don’t you find a woman that understands your principles, a woman that respect you, that understands that you have boundaries and respect that, a mutual beneficial relationship that is healthy and wont drain you.

For all your guys, there is no special one, no soul mates out there, there is no the one for you, the only stuff that is out there is good and bad women.

For you to have a mutual and respectable relationship and not a one sided relationship, you must kill the idealization of the soul mate and special one fantasies in your head and be ready to move one when things goes wrong.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
There's something like soulmate but you just don't know what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by FROGMAN101(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good write up.
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Offpoint: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hair cream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Funmmyastic: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by MJBOLT: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:
Hair cream

2 Likes

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by CAPSLOCKED: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

For guys, instead of finding that special one that does not exist, why don’t you find a woman that understands your principles, a woman that respect you, that understands that you have boundaries and respect that, a mutual beneficial relationship that is healthy and wont drain you.

I'M SORRY, SUCH WOMEN DO NOT EXIST. NOT EVEN IN MOVIES.

1 Like

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Rosay15(f): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:
Hair cream
... I swear you no well cheesy
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
There's something like soulmate but you just don't know what it is.

if there is soul mate, how come people move on quickly after the loss of their so called soul mate.

2 Likes

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

they exist, that is if you yourself have standards and principle.
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Offpoint: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rosay15:
... I swear you no well cheesy
lol, you find me reach here?
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Offpoint: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
Bless you brother
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Rosay15(f): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint:

lol, you find me reach here?
cheesy
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

if there is soul mate, how come people move on quickly after the loss of their so called soul mate.

You can't lose your soulmate and move on quickly unless they are not your soulmate
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

You can't lose your soulmate and move on quickly unless they are not your soulmate

you are still living in a fantasy world.

These ideal of yours will make you go into deep depression and maybe sucide when that so called soul mate cheats on you with another of her soul mate she recently found.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
PLS LETS BE A SOUL WINNER AND NOT A SOUL MATE HAIR CREAM
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Regiomontanus(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

You are deceiving yourself. Everyday, females are dying due to illness, accident, war etc. Whose soulmates are these females? Hollywood and Nollywood are great disservice to the male gender. They brainwash male children and make them live in an ideal world where true friendship and true love exist. They hook the minds of male children and detach them from the reality that people are not moral agents and are very selfish. This brainwashing makes them vulnerable to brutal manipulation and after investing so much in a relationship and realising that they've been used, they get depressed and suicidal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by skywalker240(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Offpoint on the beat grin
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by FROGMAN101(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Regiomontanus:
You are deceiving yourself. Everyday, females are dying due to illness, accident, war etc. Whose soulmates are these females? Hollywood and Nollywood are great disservice to the male gender. They brainwash male children and make them live in an ideal world where true friendship and true love exist. They hook the minds of male children and detach them from the reality that people are not moral agents and are very selfish. This brainwashing makes them vulnerable to brutal manipulation and after investing so much in a relationship and realising that they've been used, they get depressed and suicidal.

Lol you are a wise man. Sad that People are yet to figure out that this world is controlled and manipulated for greed.

I am just glad I know some things.
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Regiomontanus(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
FROGMAN101:

Lol you are a wise man. Sad that People are yet to figure out that this world is controlled and manipulated for greed.

I am just glad I know some things.
I learnt this from Martinez39 in one of his topics and this is a core truth.

Ubunja, Martinez39 and other red pill men have done much for some boys here, especially Ubunja.

1 Like

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by FROGMAN101(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Regiomontanus:
I learnt this from Martinez39 in one of his topics and this is a core truth.

Ubunja, Martinez39 and other red pill men have done much for some boys here, especially Ubunja.

Most NIgerian men especially don’t value themselves. They always feel inferior. Even the so-called rich ones. It’s pathetic. Is it low self esteem? Blimey!

The women will continue to win cause they have an abundance mindset. They know if this lad fails, they will still find someone richer and better. They always dream of a richer and better person.

Most NIgerian men think a woman is doing them a favor dating them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
nice piece

I dont know if soul mate exist for sure but i know for sure that many so called soul mates have sent their partner to their early grave without remorse.
Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Biglittlelois(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

On a scale of 100 to 200, how many females have you met in real life for you to type such a conclusion?

3 Likes

Re: There is Nothing Like Soul Mates, it is all a lie by Magnoliaa(f): 2:08am On Oct 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

On a scale of 100 to 200, how many females have you met in real life for you to type such a conclusion?

He's definitely met more than a hundred and eighty-five of them! You think such fact wouldn't be coming from a place of high wisdom and experience?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boy Crashes Into A Shop After Seeing Strippers Advert On Bus (video) / Which of These 2 Girls Do You Prefer To Be Your Date? / Where Is Actress Tonto Dikeh (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.