Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,000 members, 7,852,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me (3684 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Funmmyastic: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
seanwilliam:
Follow the following people on nairaland and ur life will change for better(read their comments/posts with all ur senses).
1.. NwaAmaikpe
2.. ubunja
3.. harddon
4.. logobenz
5.. goldenval
6.. eunisam
7.. iamd18
8.. seu.n
9..martinez29
10.. viking007

No females on the list?
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by seanwilliam(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funmmyastic:

No females on the list?
that poco.hantas wud have made the list, she bites more than wat she can chew. she always wants to prove intellect but she reeks of.... let forget uhn

2 Likes

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy........no big deal. Neither you, nor the girl loses, ok? Continue with your trend, you will only end up as a sad baby daddy or a divorced man, all thanks to your almighty mis-educations......it's the kids you will bring into the world that I pity. Your life will be the same as that of your miseducationist who is a baby daddy, and hops from one woman to the other... Shame!

2 Likes

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by palmshots: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy........no big deal. Neither you, nor the girl loses, ok? Continue with your trend, you will only end up as a sad baby daddy or a divorced man, all thanks to your almighty mis-educations......it's the kids you will bring into the world that I pity. Your life will be the same as that of your miseducationist who is a baby daddy, and hops from one woman to the other... Shame!

Why another person matter come dey pain you like this?

3 Likes

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Funmmyastic: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
seanwilliam:
that poco.hantas wud have made the list, she bites more than wat she can chew. she always wants to prove intellect but she reeks of.... let forget uhn

Okay o.
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Funmmyastic: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Hmmmmmm.
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The stupid Ubunja retired NwaAmaikpe on NAIRALAND.

Richdad
Nwaikpe is front page legend
Ubunja don't need front page to trend undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
Chubhie:

Beautiful queen kiss kiss kiss

My handsome king kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by badfuckerz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Why did you sponsor another guy's girlfriend in the first instance?
was blindfolded with love
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by badfuckerz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
who told you i cannot count number of times she has called for financial assistance and i turn her down yet whenever she wanted to borrow money she will still call me why cant she ask her useless boyfriend?

3 Likes

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Beetwaise(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
24kmagic:
Sometimes, I de wish say all the 9ja guys de this nairaland.

9ja girls bad, asin very, very bad.
No be say na go come.

Thank Goodness for your freedom.

You're right on this bro. I sight you.

1 Like

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by badfuckerz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
palmshots:

Why another person matter come dey pain you like this?
make she cry na , you suppose no say na dem
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Magnoliaa(f): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Guest007:

grin grin grin

Did you think she was being sarcastic?
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Ayinke93(f): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chubhie:
Ubunja creating broken women haters. This is a threat greater than global warming. The national assembly ought to debate this trend for national security.

This gender war is capable of consuming us all. DSS should move and place ubunja under watch. This is destruction not revolution.
The guy is just a very insecure misogynist. Coming here to claim alpha male when in real life, he might not even be able to look at any woman in the eye. When you try too hard to shine your ego, most times it's a sign of deep rooted insecurity.
I pity the small boys following him
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by blinking001(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
badfuckerz:
i have practically seen that some ladies deliberately take advantage of your emotion and use it to their advantage.
i once create a thread https://www.nairaland.com/4908711/right-cut-girl-off
but was finding it difficult to let her go but after taking my time once in a while to read ubunja miseducation, is just as if her juju was destroyed.
i never have any feelings for her again and even the last time she visited her sister near me i felt the disconnection and lack of attraction from me to her infact i never bother calling her anymore. unlike before that i called her everyday to the extent that one day she said is not her responsibility to call me and if i am doing that she doesnt need it .
this last time she came her sister need to plead with me to help take her to nearest park and guess what i never gave her transport even the bike and keke we entered she paid her own i paid my own. i no even bother to call her if she don reach home self. i am just like a machine now my emotions are gone . emotion good bye
Cause I had a fire, passion and desire
Now all I require are circuits and wires
Inside was an ocean of soul and emotion
Then you cut me open, now all that I know is
I am a robot, thoughtless and empty
Don't know who sent me, don't know who made me
Electric robot, everything's gray now
Numb to the pain now, I knew what love was
Now when they ask me, I just reply slow
And sound like an iPhone
I do not know love, I am a robot
(Ba ba ba ba bam bada bum)
I used to know love
'Cause I had a fire, passion and desire
I am a robot
I am a robot
Welcome to the club opp.
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by badfuckerz(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
blinking001:

Cause I had a fire, passion and desire
I am a robot, thoughtless and empty
Don't know who sent me, don't know who made me
Electric robot, everything's gray now
Numb to the pain now, I knew what love was
Now when they ask me, I just reply slow
And sound like an iPhone
I used to know love
'Cause I had a fire, passion and desire
I am a robot
I am a robot
Welcome to the club opp.
thanks bro
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by badfuckerz(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ayinke93:

The guy is just a very insecure misogynist. Coming here to claim alpha male when in real life, he might not even be able to look at any woman in the eye. When you try too hard to shine your ego, most times it's a sign of deep rooted insecurity.
I pity the small boys following him
I express my feelings over personal issue that affect my life and you are here saying am insecure. do you know me in person? whenever any claim they are alpha male , why are you been pained. if you are part of the ladies you can be playing games with guys emotion know that one has been release from your captivity. you can go and die

3 Likes

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Ayinke93(f): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
badfuckerz:

I express my feelings over personal issue that affect my life and you are here saying am insecure. do you know me in person? whenever any claim they are alpha male , why are you been pained. if you are part of the ladies you can be playing games with guys emotion know that one has been release from your captivity. you can go and die
I was talking about Ubunja.. I didnt even notice you.. your feelings and comments are really inconsequential.
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by badfuckerz(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ayinke93:

I was talking about Ubunja.. I didnt even notice you.. your feelings and comments are really inconsequential.
e day pain you oooo gaga ooo

1 Like

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
badfuckerz:
i have practically seen that some ladies deliberately take advantage of your emotion and use it to their advantage.
i once create a thread https://www.nairaland.com/4908711/right-cut-girl-off
but was finding it difficult to let her go but after taking my time once in a while to read ubunja miseducation, is just as if her juju was destroyed.
i never have any feelings for her again and even the last time she visited her sister near me i felt the disconnection and lack of attraction from me to her infact i never bother calling her anymore. unlike before that i called her everyday to the extent that one day she said is not her responsibility to call me and if i am doing that she doesnt need it .
this last time she came her sister need to plead with me to help take her to nearest park and guess what i never gave her transport even the bike and keke we entered she paid her own i paid my own. i no even bother to call her if she don reach home self. i am just like a machine now my emotions are gone . emotion good bye

Sup boss... Make we yarn for dead thread abi
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
A Storm is coming...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Skepticus: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

The stupid Ubunja retired NwaAmaikpe on NAIRALAND.

Richdad

Ode. U no get sense

foolish dad
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by Skepticus: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
badfuckerz:

who told you i cannot count number of times she has called for financial assistance and i turn her down yet whenever she wanted to borrow money she will still call me why cant she ask her useless boyfriend?

badfuckerz, it's inappropriate to tag a man who may know know nothing about you and not responsible for why that girl chose him over you. In fact, you both, might be the victims of her manipulations to get ahead and would be discarded when a male with better "offer" shows up. The cûnt should be the one you tagged "useless"
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by JasperVII(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
ubunja:
A Storm is coming...
We're ready.
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by JasperVII(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Congratulations OP, threads like this make me happy.
Re: How Ubunja's MISEDUCATION Delivered Me by kingvomlotus12: 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
I've been a silent follower of nairaland though didn't registered untill today..
I really learnt a lot from ubanja's trends especially *the chosen*.

to the op it doesn't mean you should kill your emotions just go with the flow man, asin when she's around act all lovey dovy by complementing, looking her with desire, and when she's gone! go back to being cold
don't follow what I said o it works for me though �

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) / My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish / What's One Thing That Reminds You, You Are Not Getting Younger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.