Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) (3661 Views)

Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? / Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? / If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by onlineprof89(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
some times I don't know who gets inspired with this types of sculpture in public places, yet we want to censor everything.
l want to know the idea behind this type of art. l might be wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
That's not a public place, it's an adult park called Jeju Loveland in South Korea. The park is focused on a theme of sex, running sex education films, and featuring 140 sculptures representing humans in various sexual positions.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by falcon01: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
loneprof:
That's not a public place, it's an adult park called Jeju Loveland in South Korea. The park is focused on a theme of sex, running sex education films, and featuring 140 sculptures representing humans in various sexual positions.
Ignorant Killer
Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Donotread: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Pure Art

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
falcon01:
Ignorant Killer

LOL cheesy grin
Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Oluromantic: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
That lady did not stand in the right place. And the photographer did not snap the right view.

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Blackpromise(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
It's a beautiful work of art.

For Quality and durable gadgets and Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by shogotermies(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
loneprof:

Is this one normal at all? Well, back to sender.

Funny u..
He didn't insult u oo, he was referring the o.p as been ignorant, and u r d killer of the ignorance.

1 Like

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Human at it ordinary/simple form in art. It is not uncommon, it is normal unless you have other thoughts.

1 Like

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by onlineprof89(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Human at it ordinary/simple form in art. It is not uncommon, it is normal unless you have other thoughts.
nothing for mind oh. Hope say children no the visit this kind sculpture gardens?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2020
shogotermies:

Funny u..
He didn't insult u oo, he was referring the o.p as been ignorant, and u r d killer of the ignorance.

Oh my mistake then... this life sha. cheesy grin
Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by SavageResponse(m): 12:31am On Aug 16, 2020
onlineprof89:
some times I don't know who gets inspired with this types of sculpture in public places, yet we want to censor everything.

It's just self expression
Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by blingxx(m): 5:12am On Aug 16, 2020
onlineprof89:

you ever heard of karma sutra

2 Likes

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 16, 2020
OP is a novice as far as the arts are concerned. smiley

Pardon him, guys.

OP, Ever heard of Peter Paul Rubens? I'm a fan of his paintings by the way. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Very beautiful work.. Would have been nice if the nether region was some sort of fountain
Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Oluromantic:
That lady did not stand in the right place. And the photographer did not snap the right view.

If you know you know
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by holymiles(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2020
loneprof:
ori e wambe. two bottles of cold Heineken for you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Artist Gain Making This Type Of Sculpture (+18) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2020
what ?

(1) (Reply)

Women And Manipulation (photos) / Is This How We Are Supposed To Show Some Of Our Love / I Have A Crush On Mr Cork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.