Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival (50231 Views)

Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Cogjumo: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
This Queen is trying everything possible to stay off social media

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by sogodihno: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
NkitaAla:
[s][/s]

U are following me, just to track my post and cancel it? Dont worry, u wil soon b ban again, I know u created this moniker today for dz purpose
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by kaymart: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Kayouzka(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Charleys:
this festival is against the tenets and teachings of Islam.
MURIC needs to say something

Must it be with Islam, we have our inherent culture and we should preserve it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by NkitaAla: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

U are following me, just to track my post and cancel it? Dont worry, u wil soon b ban again, I know u created this moniker today for dz purpose
[/s]
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by yesloaded: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
AutoReportNG:

LOL... You wan put words for my mouth abi? God pass you...

Ooni is a Christian, many times I have seen him in churches including Redemption Camp... He acknowledges there is God, he is a strong Christian, na all these tradition just make am undecided on his faith...

Abeg no ask me any questions again, I am.not feeling fine...
Come take paracetamol
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Boyooosa(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
I love his personality more than the royalty

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked

No disrespect to the King (OONI) but he might have incisions on his prick (singbeere si ori oko) shocked

I dey fear those traditional rulers. If you knack their concubines, you fit enter spiritual Black hole.

If you wink at his babe, your eyes fit gum! shocked

Twuale!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Check your mail send a dm to you
Cogjumo:
This Queen is trying everything possible to stay off social media
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by YorubaAssasin: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
sogodihno:

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44.

You guys should watch out for this dude with a new moniker "NkitaAla".

He creates new accounts daily for the sole purpose of constituting a NUISANCE, harassing and Bullying fellow NL'ers on here. This needs to stop!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Sewgon79(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
ola33t:
Looks like oba of Benin with those red beads

Don't mistaken that is part of ancient Yoruba culture. I have learned that there are so many cultures and traditions that were borrowed from YORUBA and in which Yoruba people have forgotten in the past.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by madjune(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
Africans will remain confused in the match into the future so far as they continue to mix some god extolling culture with religion.

I'm not against anyone upholding his or her culture.
But, when your culture openly or subtly acknowledges the omnipotence of some smaller gods in your region and, at the same time you go Ibadan expressway every first week of the month to give praises to the almighty God; you will forever be confused.

Our problems don tey e start.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by countryfive: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:

Yes, the Ooni worships your parents. Lazy youth.

Don't be mad at someone for telling the truth
Take it or leave it the ooni does not worship
God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Enemyofpeace: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
The king and his prophetess. I yinmu to her

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by countryfive: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Ooni is a Christian, many times I have seen him in churches including Redemption Camp... He acknowledges there is God, he is a strong Christian, na all these tradition just make am undecided on his faith...

Don't be mad at someone for telling the truth, take it or leave it the ooni does not worship God

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by sisisioge: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Olooni ikejiosa grin

Kabiesi o.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by lekidating: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Charleys:
the Ooni does not worship God.
Who told you...how did you come to this conclusion?

God is not restricted to any one religion, your statement is really myopic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by NkitaAla: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Ok
[/s]
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Simbrixton(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
we have a lot in common with the binis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by tiredoflife(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I rebuke u satan
Oni is not a Christian
U yorubas should stop mixing juju with christianity the way u do it with islam

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Cyberfemtex(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
Charleys:
this festival is against the tenets and teachings of Islam.
MURIC needs to say
something

Una don come again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by mechanics(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
He like better thing.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by agaliboy: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Prophetess attending Olojo festival for ogun?. Na wah oh.

This lady is really breaking a record for holding on to her 'Christianity' and traditional worship. Wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
Beautiful queen Esther.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by ayandee: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
efighter:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

MURIC can still remember what happened to Oba of Lagos Tupac Akiolu when the idiot(Akiolu) tried to to embarrass the Ooni, igbakeji Orisa. That day, Ooni just smiled and moved on. In less that three weeks, Thunder struck in Oba of Lagos yahoo palace at midnight. The Oba of Lagos was seen running helter skelter in dirty smelling boxers, it was Igbo boys that the Oba of Lagos once threatened to throw into Lagos Lagoon that now helped the yahoo king.
3 weeks ke? It was within a week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by tete7000(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
AutoReportNG:

A strong Christian yet undecided on his faith... See how you contradicted yourself in the same conversation...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by KraticKratus: 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
AutoReportNG:
The queen is ever radiant even with little or no make up... She's a stunner...

God bless the Ooni and God bless the throne...

Arole O'dua...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Malagasy Peoples: A Beautiful Blend Of African And Asian Peoples / Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.