Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival (50228 Views)

Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2019
TAO11:

Met his match, yet scrapped your ancestors' dynasty for about 1000 years and still counting?? grin grin cheesy cheesy

The claim that Ekaladerhan even came to Ife (let alone rule Ife) is a fraudulent claim ---- Atigba, 2019 wink

Lagos belongs to the Aworis. The Aworis kept the Bini migrants in camps called "Eko" in the Edo language. grin
'

Benin migrantno evidence of it in lagos
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Olu317(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Yoruba ancestors' achivement as at when they Africa as they arrived had never been matched by any group in Africa even the Ethiopian kingdoms or Sudanese kingdoms. Below are facts :

1.The yoruba ancestors thought God to Africans and the world's her religion, which are,Islam,Voodooism, Christianity- extension of Ifaodu(eiphod).

2. Africa worships the Yoruba God called Ora
as Ra in Egypt

3.. The Arabs in the Near East worshipped the Yoruba creator Ela-Ala as Islam's Allah

4.The Yoruba arrived in West Africa and came with their names and language. The Yoruba brought Ifaodu( Eiyphod),some people in west Africa called it Afa.

5. The Yoruba came with Orisa-Risha-Oritse, some ethnicity called it Oliseh.

6.Yoruba came with Peh(pè) to call ,they called it Pon etc.

7.The Britain borrowed words from Yoruba's Abarin(alabarin) and called it Hebrew(to accompany to a place.

8.The Yoruba word which is Kana-ikana ni (same people,same thing) and the British called it Canaan.

9. The English borrowed Yawn from Yoruba yá,á.

10. The English borrowed Iron from Yoruba's Irun-Irin and called Iron.

11. The yoruba crowns with birds , signify power of creation that begun in Middle East or Near East

12, The Rossette found in Yoruba beads or inscribed as a seal on Yoruba's kingly regalia are of Near East origin in which Yoruba's ancestor first lived.

13. Yoruba people helped built Egypt and the record remained there forever because the artifacts found in Egypt when Flinders Petrie has classified these terra-cotta heads with similar objects found at Memphis, and already assigned to the 5th century BC.

14. The Yoruba inscription on Oranmian Obelisk is a Semitic name with a meaning . No other ethnic group have these inscription in Subsahara Africa

15. Solomon's knot,which is found in Nigeria's Naira is of Yoruba origin.
Lost wax Production:

16. The Yoruba lost wax production was brought to Africa and by the fourth millennium B.C., lost-wax, as well as open- and bivalve-mold cast- ing had been developed in Near East. In the inge-nious lost-wax process the desired image is sculpted in wax, which is then sur- rounded with a clay investment that hard- ens into a mold when baked.

17. A headdress worn by south- ern Mesopotamian rulers in the late third and early second millennia B.C. is a wool cap. These headdress are also found amongst old Yoruba kings,which can be identified in visual Art found in Yoruba land. Research it on Near East history

18. Later in the second millennium B.C. and early in the first millen- nium B.C. a high, fezlike cap was worn in Mesopotamia by nobles and kings. The type of crown are also found in Yoruba land as far back as 1000+ years ago. Research it on Near East history

19. Under the Achaemenid Persians a new crown with stepped crenellations made its appearance. This form, enriched by manyelements such as crescent moons, sun rays, wings, and globes, became the royal crown of Sasanian kings. These kind of crown are also found in Yoruba's kingly crown 11AD. Research it on Near East history

20.Scientific evidence has proven that Yoruba people have no genetic link with pygmy lineage which is present in many ethnic groups in West African population,even with Yoruba neighbours with genetics link to pygmy.

21. Yoruba people in Nigeria have the largest concentration of twin in the World. Even amongst the Republic of Benin, the Yoruba group still maintain this record.

22. The Yoruba word è mí- unshaken, firm as it is , ( dialect) is actually borrowed by English speakers as ‘amen'

23. The said Classic Hebrew which were written 5000± ago is actually Yoruba's language,even with transliteration by the scholars that were employed by king James in 1604-1611 to translate the Bible through Greek translation of the Hebrew scroll to English language.In doubt? Come for the lesson *date modified*

Yoruba Rocks while others follows.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Olu317:
Yoruba ancestors' achivement as at when they Africa as they arrived had never been matched by any group in Africa even the Ethiopian kingdoms or Sudanese kingdoms. Below are facts :

1.The yoruba ancestors thought God to Africans and the world's her religion, which are,Islam,Voodooism, Christianity- extension of Ifaodu(eiphod).

2. Africa worships the Yoruba God called Ora
as Ra in Egypt

3.. The Arabs in the Near East worshipped the Yoruba creator Ela-Ala as Islam's Allah

4.The Yoruba arrived in West Africa and came with their names and language. The Yoruba brought Ifaodu( Eiyphod),some people in west Africa called it Afa.

5. The Yoruba came with Orisa-Risha-Oritse, some ethnicity called it Oliseh.

6.Yoruba came with Peh(pè) to call ,they called it Pon etc.

7.The Britain borrowed words from Yoruba's Abarin and called it Hebrew(to accompany to a place.

8.The Yoruba word which is Kana (same people,same thing) and the British called it Canaan.

9. The English borrowed Yawn from Yoruba yá,á.

10. The English borrowed Iron from Yoruba's Irun-Irin and called Iron.

11. The yoruba crowns with birds , signify power of creation that begun in Middle East or Near East

12, The Rossette found in Yoruba beads or inscribed as a seal on Yoruba's kingly regalia are of Near East origin in which Yoruba's ancestor first lived.

13. Yoruba people helped built Egypt and the record remained there forever because the artifacts found in Egypt when Flinders Petrie has classified these terra-cotta heads with similar objects found at Memphis, and already assigned to the 5th century BC.

14. The Yoruba inscription on Oranmian Obelisk is a Semitic name with a meaning . No other ethnic group have these inscription.

15. Solomon's knot,which is found in Nigeria's Naira is of Yoruba origin.
Lost wax Production:

16. The Yoruba lost wax production was brought to Africa and by the fourth millennium B.C., lost-wax, as well as open- and bivalve-mold cast- ing had been developed in Near East. In the inge-nious lost-wax process the desired image is sculpted in wax, which is then sur- rounded with a clay investment that hard- ens into a mold when baked.

17. A headdress worn by south- ern Mesopotamian rulers in the late third and early second millennia B.C. is a wool cap. These headdress are also found amongst old Yoruba kings,which can be identified in visual Art found in Yoruba land. Research it on Near East history

18. Later in the second millennium B.C. and early in the first millen- nium B.C. a high, fezlike cap was worn in Mesopotamia by nobles and kings. The type of crown are also found in Yoruba land as far back as 1000+ years ago. Research it on Near East history

19. Under the Achaemenid Persians a new crown with stepped crenellations made its appearance. This form, enriched by manyelements such as crescent moons, sun rays, wings, and globes, became the royal crown of Sasanian kings. These kind of crown are also found in Yoruba's kingly crown 11AD. Research it on Near East history

20.Scientific evidence has proven that Yoruba people have no genetic link with pygmy lineage which is present in many ethnic groups in West African population,even with Yoruba neighbours with genetics link to pygmy.

21. Yoruba people in Nigeria have the largest concentration of twin in the World. Even amongst the Republic of Benin, the Yoruba group still maintain this record.

22. The Yoruba word è mí- unshaken, firm as it is , ( dialect) is actually borrowed by English speakers as ‘amen'

23. The said Classic Hebrew which were written 5000± ago is actually Yoruba's language,even with transliteration by the scholars that were employed by king James in 1604-1616 to translate the Bible through Greek translation of the Hebrew scroll to English language.In doubt? Come for the lesson

Yoruba Rocks while others follows.

also significance of Birds and snakes in our religion .. Igun / vulture is sacred to our religion likewise Egypt
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by TAO11(f): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Obalufon:
'

Benin migrantno evidence of it in lagos

Yes my brother. History tells us that a number of migrant groups settled, in search of business opportunities, in the Aworis' Lagos-Island homeland.

NB: It is not only the Binis who came to live in Lagos under the Olofin's rule. There were Ijebus, Egbas, Egbados, Ijaws, and some few others that I can't remember now who also did.

And there is quite some shred of evidence, in present time, which bears testimony to this fact.

For example, "Eko" is a Bini word. It is a later Edo phono-semantic matching of "Oko" --- the earlier Yoruba name which the authochtonous people (i. e. the Aworis) called their collective Lagos Island settlement.

A number of indigenous Lagos Island families till date have some ties with Ijebu, Benin, etc. because of the absorption and intermarriages that had taken place between the authochtonous people (i.e. the Aworis) and these business migrants who later joined in to settle under the Olofin's rule.

Another example which I'm more aware of is in the Ikorodu region. The authochtonous people are significantly Ishagamu settlers (who in turn were Ile-Ife settlers).

Many years later, these people were joined in their Ikorodu homeland by a trading group from Benin seeking to settle permanently in the Lagos region in order to have easier access to the flourishing commercial activities in the Yoruba interior, and in the Lagos region particularly.

The group was lead by a certain Eregbuwa from the ancient Oliha family of Benin. Over time, they became fully absorbed into the Yoruba culture and tradition through intermarriages and acculturation.

But today, regardless of the fact that they are Yorubas, the family still retains some memories (although very faint) of its Benin origins.

This family, by virtue of its very early presence in the area, won the right to the Olisa chieftancy title --- which enjoys the status of the left-hand man of the king, or should I say: one of the two right-hand men of the king?

I am an indigenous Lagosian myself, and I hope that my attempt at answering your question was fair enough.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Olu317(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Obalufon:

also significance of Birds and snakes in our religion .. Igun / vulture is sacred to our religion likewise Egypt

Egypt history cannot be complete without the significant impact of ancient Yoruba migrants' history because Igun(vulture) is actually a sacred bird that spirituality is attached to it as sacred bird in Near East ,where Yoruba's history begun.In fact there are steele inscription, portrait inscription to the fact that vulture is highly revered amongst birds.

On the snake, the Olota remain the custodian of the veneration of the peculiar Python breed, which also has Near East's Egypt's, Indus Valley etc and other Africans connection as well.

The actual dress mode of present Ooni ,which is the reason for the noise makers are even in the same manner in the ancient Near East,which is the reason I mock even the many scholars who had ridicule the might of the ancient ancestors of the Yorubas because these people are actually better than us in the area of creativity and adventurism.

Take for instance, the inscription on Opa Oranmiyan, Commenting on one of the characteristics of hieroglyph writings Siculus writes:

“Now it is found that the forms of their take the shape of animals of every kind, the members of the human body, a implements and especially carpenters’ tool their writing does not express the int concept by means of syllables joined to another, but by means of the significance objects which have been copied and figurative meaning which has been improve upon the memory by practice. “

Slideboom in 2011 notes that around 300 the ancient Egyptians had ways to write numbers. They made one vertical line for on vertical lines for two, and so on up to nin ten, the Egyptians made a U-shaped mark 100, the Egyptians drew a coil of rope, a 1000 they drew a lotus flower. They used as to show 10,000. In the Oranyan obelisk, the shaped for ten and the double U-shaped for twenty are not shown while Resh and Y shown on the obelisk. In view of this arrangement of the nails is definitely not representing any number of years. The nail is not supposed to be counted to determine anything in connection with the years  Oranmiyan reigned. The significance off  the arrangement of the nails can on comprehended if it is viewed from a high perspective as a trident.

What's a Trident?

A Trident is a three-pronged spear somewhat resembling a pitchfork.

In Greeks myth ,it is associated to Poseidon's . Unlike the Yoruba, the Trident isnt worship but an inscription that's established as Shepherd's authority ,which is Hebraic in inscription

Unlike Egyptian obelisk, the Yoruba obelisk Oranmiyan lacks a pyramidion – the g electrum at the top of an Egyptian pyramid it has a unique design. Dennett in 1910 “Near the centre of the pillar a horn and axe are carved. Above these figures forty-five centered headed nails in three rows had been driven into the stone, on one side of it ten, and on the other side is  eight, while below twenty of these curious still remain.”

Generally, in this modern era, a trident is an or evil symbol. In some Christian mytholog an instrument of the Devil. According to Sy (nd), it is “Called the devils pitchfork,” it symbolized major gods in various pagan cult In India, it is linked to the Hindu “trident-b Shiva, spouse of the skull-bearing goddess

Previously the trident was not at all connected to the Devil. The truth is that, “In many language, the ancients, the sign of trident designate mountains (at the half way from the Gibral the Atlantis City K.M.) tops towering above sea (means an ocean sometimes K.M.).”

The fact that the trident means an ocean links it to an ancient god called Poseidia was the “… potentate of the seas and ocea well as Atlantis. It became Poseidon in Greece, Neptune for the Romans, trishula in etc.” 

The presence of this ancient symbol of Trident of the Oranmiyan obelisk definitely has no connection with all these ancient gods because Egypt where Yoruba ancestors came through, the trident was not a symbol of any of their gods and none of these gods which tridents identified with was worshiped in Egypt.

What exactly is the meaning of Yoruba's Trident?

The blessed Yoruba people who remained the custodian of human history and the religion of unity !Eshu -Yeshua- savior of mankind!

Yoruba Rocks
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by TAO11(f): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Obalufon:

You people are fooling yourselves with your distorted mind and delusion of grandeur, fake self appraisal ..Awori are from Benin? total rubbish..Aworis are from ile- ife with solid evidence and record at ile-ife ..Laughing from ear to ear ..No evidence of migration route taken to Lagos by the Benin or edo they could possibly flown over the ijebus and the ilajes ''haha!!! ..First Benin in Lagos Island was prince Ado brought to Lagos aboard ship by the Portuguese sailor/explorer...With the Help of the Portuguese and his royal status as direct descendant of Oranmiyan he was made king, "Eko Ele'Eko of Eko known as Lagos Island , he could relate with the locals the aworis fluently in Ede-ife or Yoruba because he was prince and language spoken in the Benin palace was Yoruba .

Bro, the Ado who ruled as King in Lagos is not a Bini.

He is the son of Ashipa who founded the dynasty.

And according to the Lagos account (a.k.a. the Awori account), Ashipa is himself an Awori --- of Ife royal descent --- from Isheri.

However, the Bini account has tried to claim him (i.e. Ashipa) as a grandson (or sometimes son) of the then Oba of Benin --- Oba Orhogbua.

A closer look at the evidence has, however, shown that this claim in the Bini account is an outrightly fabricated one.

I also once believed the Bini lie until I found that the authochtonous people themselves (i.e. the Aworis) have something else to say.

And interestingly, evidence turned out to be in support of the Awori account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
TAO11:

Yes my brother. History tells us that a number of migrant groups settled, in search of business opportunities, in the Aworis' Lagos-Island homeland.

NB: It is not only the Binis who came to live in Lagos under the Olofin's rule. There were Ijebus, Egbas, Egbados, Ijaws, and some few others that I can't remember now who also did.

And there is quite some shred of evidence, in present time, which bears testimony to this fact.

For example, "Eko" is a Bini word. It is a later Edo phono-semantic matching of "Oko" --- the earlier Yoruba name which the authochtonous people (i. e. the Aworis) called their collective Lagos Island settlement.

A number of indigenous Lagos Island families till date have some ties with Ijebu, Benin, etc. because of the absorption and intermarriages that had taken place between the authochtonous people (i.e. the Aworis) and these business migrants who later joined in to settle under the Olofin's rule.

Another example which I'm more aware of is in the Ikorodu region. The authochtonous people are significantly Ishagamu settlers (who in turn were Ile-Ife settlers).

Many years later, these people were joined in their Ikorodu homeland by a trading group from Benin seeking to settle permanently in the Lagos region in order to have easier access to the flourishing commercial activities in the Yoruba interior, and in the Lagos region particularly.

The group was lead by a certain Eregbuwa from the ancient Oliha family of Benin. Over time, they became fully absorbed into the Yoruba culture and tradition through intermarriages and acculturation.

But today, regardless of the fact that they are Yorubas, the family still retains some memories (although very faint) of its Benin origins.

This family, by virtue of its very early presence in the area, won the right to the Olisa chieftancy title --- which enjoys the status of the left-hand man of the king, or should I say: one of the two right-hand men of the king?

I am an indigenous Lagosian myself, and I hope that my attempt at answering your question was fair enough.

Cheers!

Good you are Lagosian but history can't be rewrite.. the fact are there historical record will always remember Benin as given Lagos Island a small portion of Lagos king..prince ado came to Lagos aboard a Portuguese explorer ship .No evidence of mass migration of Benin into Lagos .. Lagos is own and populated by aworis centuries before Portuguese brought prince ado to lagos in 15 century.. other tribe joined later in the early 20 century or late 19 century. Lagos is own by aworis and ijebus and anagos .you mentioned ijaw totally non accepted if you had mentioned Ilaje i would go with the ilajes claim because they had long history of naval trade route with the aworis and ijebus for centuries ..where are the nupes tapa and ikoyi from old oyo,. egbas that formed the core population of Lagos with the aworis... Benin can not travel to lagos by foot they would need to pass through the ijebus it means war ,No evidence of it ..It took British a year war
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
TAO11:

Bro, the Ado who ruled as King in Lagos is not a Bini.

He is the son of Ashipa who founded the dynasty.

And according to the Lagos account (a.k.a. the Awori account), Ashipa is himself an Awori --- of Ife royal descent --- from Isheri.

However, the Bini account has tried to claim him (i.e. Ashipa) as a grandson (or sometimes son) of the then Oba of Benin --- Oba Orhogbua.

A closer look at the evidence has, however, shown that this claim in the Bini account is an outrightly fabricated one.

I also once believed the Bini lie until I found that the authochtonous people themselves (i.e. the Aworis) have something else to say.

And interestingly, evidence turned out to be in support of the Awori account.

good one brother ,,,

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
TAO11:

Cheers!

We are historical people ..

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Olu317:

Egypt history cannot be complete without the significant impact of ancient Yoruba migrants' history because Igun(vulture) is actually a sacred bird that spirituality is attached to it as sacred bird in Near East ,where Yoruba's history begun.In fact there are steele inscription, portrait inscription to the fact that vulture is highly revered amongst birds.

On the snake, the Olota remain the custodian of the veneration of the peculiar Python breed, which also has Near East's Egypt's, Indus Valley etc and other Africans connection as well.

The actual dress mode of present Ooni ,which is the reason for the noise makers are even in the same manner in the ancient Near East,which is the reason I mock even the many scholars who had ridicule the might of the ancient ancestors of the Yorubas because these people are actually better than us in the area of creativity and adventurism.

Take for instance, the inscription on Opa Oranmiyan, Commenting on one of the characteristics of hieroglyph writings Siculus writes:

“Now it is found that the forms of their take the shape of animals of every kind, the members of the human body, a implements and especially carpenters’ tool their writing does not express the int concept by means of syllables joined to another, but by means of the significance objects which have been copied and figurative meaning which has been improve upon the memory by practice. “

Slideboom in 2011 notes that around 300 the ancient Egyptians had ways to write numbers. They made one vertical line for on vertical lines for two, and so on up to nin ten, the Egyptians made a U-shaped mark 100, the Egyptians drew a coil of rope, a 1000 they drew a lotus flower. They used as to show 10,000. In the Oranyan obelisk, the shaped for ten and the double U-shaped for twenty are not shown while Resh and Y shown on the obelisk. In view of this arrangement of the nails is definitely not representing any number of years. The nail is not supposed to be counted to determine anything in connection with the years  Oranmiyan reigned. The significance off  the arrangement of the nails can on comprehended if it is viewed from a high perspective as a trident.

What's a Trident?

A Trident is a three-pronged spear somewhat resembling a pitchfork.

In Greeks myth ,it is associated to Poseidon's . Unlike the Yoruba, the Trident isnt worship but an inscription that's established as Shepherd's authority ,which is Hebraic in inscription

Unlike Egyptian obelisk, the Yoruba obelisk Oranmiyan lacks a pyramidion – the g electrum at the top of an Egyptian pyramid it has a unique design. Dennett in 1910 “Near the centre of the pillar a horn and axe are carved. Above these figures forty-five centered headed nails in three rows had been driven into the stone, on one side of it ten, and on the other side is  eight, while below twenty of these curious still remain.”

Generally, in this modern era, a trident is an or evil symbol. In some Christian mytholog an instrument of the Devil. According to Sy (nd), it is “Called the devils pitchfork,” it symbolized major gods in various pagan cult In India, it is linked to the Hindu “trident-b Shiva, spouse of the skull-bearing goddess

Previously the trident was not at all connected to the Devil. The truth is that, “In many language, the ancients, the sign of trident designate mountains (at the half way from the Gibral the Atlantis City K.M.) tops towering above sea (means an ocean sometimes K.M.).”

The fact that the trident means an ocean links it to an ancient god called Poseidia was the “… potentate of the seas and ocea well as Atlantis. It became Poseidon in Greece, Neptune for the Romans, trishula in etc.” 

The presence of this ancient symbol of Trident of the Oranmiyan obelisk definitely has no connection with all these ancient gods because Egypt where Yoruba ancestors came through, the trident was not a symbol of any of their gods and none of these gods which tridents identified with was worshiped in Egypt.

What exactly is the meaning of Yoruba's Trident?

The blessed Yoruba people who remained the custodian of human history and the religion of unity !Eshu -Yeshua- savior of mankind!

Yoruba Rocks

We have all the so called Biblical myths in the bible in our history (Ile-ife) from great flood to tower of babel .garden of Eden ..history of giant also prehuman history before we became mortal.. before we acquire mortal flesh, spirit world

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
countryfive:

Don't be mad at someone for telling the truth
Take it or leave it the ooni does not worship
God.

Useless fellow what do you know about God .Do you know God .. Just stop this rubbish before you use your stinking head carry cobwebs .
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by TAO11(f): 12:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Obalufon:

Good you are Lagosian but history can't be rewrite.. the fact are there historical record will always remember Benin as given Lagos Island a small portion of Lagos king..prince ado came to Lagos aboard a Portuguese explorer ship .No evidence of mass migration of Benin into Lagos .. Lagos is own and populated by aworis centuries before Portuguese brought prince ado to lagos in 15 century.. other tribe joined later in the early 20 century or late 19 century. Lagos is own by aworis and ijebus and anagos .you mentioned ijaw totally non accepted if you had mentioned Ilaje i would go with the ilajes claim because they had long history of naval trade route with the aworis and ijebus for centuries ..where are the nupes tapa and ikoyi from old oyo,. egbas that formed the core population of Lagos with the aworis... Benin can not travel to lagos by foot they would need to pass through the ijebus it means war ,No evidence of it ..It took British a year war

My brother, I am quite sure that you saw my clarification to some of the points you raised here only after you've already made these points.

But just to re-emphasize and clarify a few more things, especially the fresh points that you just raised here:

(1) Lagos was first populated by the Aworis, hence it is owned by the Awori people. And we can be absolutely sure that this population of Lagos had happened long-long before the 15th century --- that is, long long before the 1400s.

(2) King Ado of Lagos was the son of Ashipa. And contrary to what the Bini account says, Ashipa was never a Bini. Ashipa was himself of the Awori stock from Isheri. This is what the Lagos (or Awori) account says.

In other words, King Ado of Lagos is a full-fledged Awori.

(3) King Ado could not possibly have ruled Lagos in the 15th century. Even His father and founder of this present Lagos-Island dynasty, Ashipa flourished in the 16th century.

(4) The age-long claim of the Binis that they conquered Lagos and established its present dynasty is a blatant falsehood.

However, this is not to say that the Binis never settled in Lagos Island. My brother, they did.

I noticed that you assumed I was saying that the Binis came to Lagos with conquest and war, hence your reaction that they would have had to clash with the Ijebus first.

No! The idea that the Binis brought war and conquest to Lagos is an age-long false Bini propaganda by some Benin elites.

The Binis never came to Lagos Island with war or conquest. They came, just as other people, seeking to benefit in the flourishing commercial opportunities within the homeland of the Aworis.

And like other "alien" population, they settled permanently, with the autochthonous people, as resident traders; and they lived in accordance with the rules and dictates of the paramount king of the Lagos Awori people --- the Olofin.

(5) If the meaning of "owners" is simply the earliest settlers, then the Lagos region belongs exclusively to the Aworis.

The Bini people do not own Lagos Island, neither do the Ijebu people, nor do the Anogo people. Also to clarify, I never wrote anywhere that the Ijaws own Lagos.

The following are my precise words:

"NB: It is not only the Binis who came to live in Lagos under the Olofin's rule. There were Ijebus, Egbas, Egbados, Ijaws, and some few others that I can't remember now who also did."

And yes, the Ijaw people were among the "alien" community that came to settle permanently in the homeland of the Awori people for the purpose of seizing business opportunity.

The settling of all these "alien" populations in the homeland of the Awori people happened as early as the 16th century. It coincided with the period when Oba Orogbua was the reigning king in Benin.

Also, please note that my inclusion of the Ijaw people among the alien trading population that settled permanently in the Aworis' homeland is not according to my guess or wish, no.

This is in accordance with the extant first-hand tradition of the Lagos (or Awori) account itself, as collected and documented by the erudite and seasoned professor of Yoruba history --- Professor S. Adebanji Akintoye in his A History of the Yoruba People.

He gave a listing of the non-Awori "alien" population of resident traders who settled in the homeland of the autochthonous Awori people to trade and live under the Olofin's rule as follows:

The Ijebu, the Bini, the Ilaje, the Owo, the Egba, the Egbado, the Aja, and the Ijaw traders.

Refer to: pp. 221-222.

Yes, you're correct some early Nupe people (also known among the Yorubas as the Tapa people) also migrated to live permanently in Lagos and in other parts of Yorubaland such as: Ibadan, Oshogbo, Ofa and Ilorin.

But this happened centuries later. They were not among the earliest batch of "alien" population that came to live in the Aworis' homeland in the 16th century.

These Nupe migrants arrived three centuries later fleeing war from Nothern invaders, and seeking refuge in the south. An important part of my maternal family history has this Nupe connection.

In fact, Ibadan (one of the cities asides Lagos in which the Nupes settled when they fled their homeland) was not yet in existence in the 16th century when the Ijebus, the Binis, et al. came to settle in Lagos for business purposes. It's two different, distinct, and far-apart historical timelines.

In sum: The Binis never conquered Lagos as they love to deceive themselves (even though this account of theirs is very widespread), neither did they establish any monarch in Lagos. It's all a spinning and reshuffling of the actual historical reality.

King Ado is not a Bini. His father, Ashipa is not a Bini. He is an Awori, and he established the present Lagos Island dynasty. His son, Ado ruled as King after him and so on uninterrupted except by Ologun-Kutere an Ijesha, not even a Bini.

Although, after the settling of the resident trading populations consisting of the Ijebus, the Binis, et al., a number of issues which quite surrounded the establishment of the present dynasty kick-started.

It is these issues that present-day Binis have since latched on and then spun and reshuffled into their widespread propaganda that they conquered Lagos and established the monarchy. No, they didn't

I have once commented on those issues and some of its details may be found here https://www.nairaland.com/5333966/history-been-taken-us-benin#81142807

Cheers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Thank you somuch my brother, i have learned alot from you .. i have always been skeptical about Benin Ashipa/ Ashikipa claim ...
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by gregyboy(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Obalufon:

which north lol... you mean Hausa.. you are fucking idiot the stones used in production of glass beads were local native to our region.. Every deity has its own beads do your research Mr Edo.. we are superior to you people, without the yorubas your forefather will have no cloth to cover their nasty ass.. i guess you mean the bones and nut beads stick beads your ancestor were using before the coming of oranmiyan... Even ivory crafting were done by the Owos for Benin royal palace

History had already said yorubas traded kolanut with the north for textile and beads

I didnt say it...history did

About the fact that said the yorubas
civilized benin makes me laugh... I wonder were the civilization came from....

The ooni of ife hut at ife is it where the civilization came from...

The textile material, you speak of came as far as north africa and was trade in the sub Sahara by the hausas and fulani to every other tribe down sahara the sub saharans (Yoruba's and other tribes ) specialized in dyeing and sewing the textile to what they want.....

Which one of this happen to be the popular yoruba dress called adire".... And the popular benin hairdress(okuku)

Now

The textile was also trade to benin just thesame way it was traded to the yorubas... history made it clear oromiyan didnt rule as a King in benin nor even venture to the palace before he left to oyo....so my Yoruba brothers tell me who brought the civilization

Our chiefs were made a sculpture for to show adornment of our(Benin) contribution to ife....and the ooni sculpture was buried in the palace of benin to show benin superiorty over ife

Benin was divide into guild and one this quild happen to takecare of oba of benin wardrope( Regalia's) and they were incharge making the coral beads and the popular hairdress okuku they are known as the “ewebo"

Please tell me how Yoruba's civilized benin again
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by gregyboy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Obalufon:

coral beads were introduce to the Benin by Portuguese to complement scarcity of ife glass beads ..Coral plant are harvest from the bottom of the sea to make beads which is totally different from glass beads... Yoruba smelt precious stone into glass beads and ornaments , bangles and bowl ..Our ologun and Aje worshipers also harvest pals and coral plant too from the bottom of the sea but not known to you people they introduced cowry shell. also developed the technique of breading of cowry Snell in hinterland for their shell

A mere claim once more were is the evidence benin used yoruba beads
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Olu317(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
gregyboy:

Stop fuming because Yoruba ancestors weren't your ancestors contemporary but Teachers to your people. Below are the well established research work done by internal and external researchers of repute:

1.Yorubas ancestors were not taught by European in beads production

Ethnographic and historical data show that glass production was well established in southwestern Nigeria by about 1200 (Euba 1982; Eluyemi 1986). Glass was a prestigious and almost always strongly colored material that was used in the manufacture of beads and other objects that were presented as gifts. Unlike the fabrication of brass and sculpture, glassmaking was not a well-known phenomenon in sub-Saharan Africa, which underscores the uniqueness of the Ile-Ife beadmaking industry.

2. European of German renown researcher said, IleIfe is a city of bead production in his book

Frobenius (1913, p. 309) referred to the town as the center of beadworking.

3. Evidence showed beads were sold outside Ileife as far back as 1200AD before contact with Europeans

There is now scientific evidence suggesting that bluegreen glass beads made in Ile-Ife were being traded outside the Yoruba area long before the era of European contact (Shaw 1970; Davison, Giauque, and Clark 1971; Robertshaw and others 2003). These beads apparently disappeared about the 18th century because less expensive beads were available from Europe.

4. It is proven that bead were produced in Ile ife after scientific series of experiment to confirm if it is a false or has external influence

Samples for experimental recipes were obtained from the sand deposits. The details of this analysis have been presented elsewhere (Ige 2009). The results show that most of the aboriginal drawn glass beads were manufactured from glass produced by melting granitic sands, some times blended with ritual snail shells. According to informants, snail shells were mixed with sand from Olokun streams and glass recipes were formulated according to cultural uses and societal stratification. The glassmakers made one recipe with abundant snail shells for priests, and another, with moderate levels of calcium, for kings and chiefs. Glass with the lowest quantity of calcium was produced for commoners.

5. They Yoruba ancestors were scientists with knowledge of chemical compounds

Chemical Classification Several methods have been employed in the chemical analysis of the glass beads from Ile-Ife. They include electron probe microanalysis (EPMA), scanning electron microscopy with energy-dispersive spectroscopy (SEMEDS), and the accelerator-based method of proton- induced X-ray emission (PIXE) (Ige 2009). The trace- element and isotopic compositions of the beads are now being determined in cooperation with Dr. Robert H. Brill, research scientist emeritus at The Corning Museum of Glass. The chemical classification discussed below is based on analyses with the JEOL 8600 SuperProbe electron microprobe at the Department of Geology of the University of Georgia.

Advice. Let me stop here for now so that you can understand that we are foreigners from a faraway land to impose our knowledge on all daring neighbours as yours that the Yoruba ancestors exposed to civilization cheesy

In fact read for perusal,
‘Classification and Preservation of Ancient Glass Beads from Ile-Ife, Southwestern Nigeria'. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by TAO11(f): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Olu317:
Stop fuming because Yoruba ancestors weren't your ancestors contemporary but Teachers to your people. Below are the well established research work done by internal and external researchers of repute:

Ethnographic and historical data show that glass production was well established in southwestern Nigeria by about 1200 (Euba 1982; Eluyemi 1986). Glass was a prestigious and almost always strongly colored material that was used in the manufacture of beads and other objects that were presented as gifts. Unlike the fabrication of brass and sculpture, glassmaking was not a well-known phenomenon in sub-Saharan Africa, which underscores the uniqueness of the Ile-Ife beadmaking industry.

2. European of German renown researcher said, IleIfe is a city of bead production in his book

3. Evidence showed beads were sold outside Ileife as far back as 1200AD before contact with Europeans

There is now scientific evidence suggesting that bluegreen glass beads made in Ile-Ife were being traded outside the Yoruba area long before the era of European contact (Shaw 1970; Davison, Giauque, and Clark 1971; Robertshaw and others 2003). These beads apparently disappeared about the 18th century because less expensive beads were available from Europe.

4. It is proven that bead were produced in Ile ife after scientific series of experiment to confirm if it is a false or has external influence

Samples for experimental recipes were obtained from the sand deposits. The details of this analysis have been presented elsewhere (Ige 2009). The results show that most of the aboriginal drawn glass beads were manufactured from glass produced by melting granitic sands, some times blended with ritual snail shells. According to informants, snail shells were mixed with sand from Olokun streams and glass recipes were formulated according to cultural uses and societal stratification. The glassmakers made one recipe with abundant snail shells for priests, and another, with moderate levels of calcium, for kings and chiefs. Glass with the lowest quantity of calcium was produced for commoners.

Chemical Classification Several methods have been employed in the chemical analysis of the glass beads from Ile-Ife. They include electron probe microanalysis (EPMA), scanning electron microscopy with energy-dispersive spectroscopy (SEMEDS), and the accelerator-based method of proton- induced X-ray emission (PIXE) (Ige 2009). The trace- element and isotopic compositions of the beads are now being determined in cooperation with Dr. Robert H. Brill, research scientist emeritus at The Corning Museum of Glass. The chemical classification discussed below is based on analyses with the JEOL 8600 SuperProbe electron microprobe at the Department of Geology of the University of Georgia.

Advice. Let me stop here for now so that you can understand that we are foreigners from a faraway land to impose our knowledge on all daring neighbours as yours that the Yoruba ancestors exposed to civilization cheesy

‘Classification and Preservation of Ancient Glass Beads from Ile-Ife, Southwestern Nigeria'. cheesy

Thank you for giving it to that renowned serial liar.

He must be drenched in bitter tears right now. grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
gregyboy:

The Yoruba of the Middle Ages had 3 methods of bead manufacturing

They used powdered-glass to make beads from finely ground blue, green, and red

glass
They polished beads into shape from broken glass
They drew beads from heated dark greenish and medium blue glass. This method

was considered the most sophisticated and the beads created differ from the

European traded ones found at most sites in West Africa because of their unusual

length, method of production and other attributes.

Evidence exists that the glass used in bead production by the Yoruba was

indigenous to the region . The composition of the cobalt blue and blue green

segi glass used are not found anywhere else in the world. This means that the

glass and the beads made from them were manufactured in Ile Ife as part of the

unique Yoruba glass making industry. Reference : Lankton, Ige, and Rehren (2006)

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
gregyboy:

History had already said yorubas traded kolanut with the north for textile and beads

The textile material, you speak of came as far as north africa and was trade in the sub Sahara by the hausas and fulani to every other tribe down sahara the sub saharans (Yoruba's and other tribes ) specialized in dyeing and sewing the textile to what they want.....

Which one of this happen to be the popular yoruba dress called adire".... And the popular benin hairdress(okuku)

Now

The textile was also trade to benin just thesame way it was traded to the yorubas... history made it clear oromiyan didnt rule as a King in benin nor even venture to the palace before he left to oyo....so my Yoruba brothers tell me who brought the civilization

Our chiefs were made a sculpture for to show adornment of our(Benin) contribution to ife....and the ooni sculpture was buried in the palace of benin to show benin superiorty over ife

Benin was divide into guild and one this quild happen to takecare of oba of benin wardrope( Regalia's) and they were incharge making the coral beads and the popular hairdress okuku they are known as the “ewebo"

come to igbo olokun ile-ife i will show evidence.. my forefather bubble glass when your ancestor were still ape like hominid roaming around the jungle hunting for rodents trying to escape evolution trap
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by gregyboy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
TAO11:

Coral beads are mined from oceans.

They were introduced to the Binis by the Portuguese in the late 1400s. I am glad you admitted this.

Provide your evidence for bead production in Benin kingdom prior to the 1400s. Impossible! grin grin

The so-called Evie and Ekan were not used in Benin until the late 1400s. grin

Ile-Ife, on the other hand, has been using, producing, and exporting beads to North Africa since as early as the 1100s, and in fact centuries earlier. shocked shocked

Hahaha, here you go again with your laughable claim that Benin ruled over Ife.

Now, you're calling Oba Erediauwa of Benin kingdom a fool for admitting that the kings of Ife were regarded by the Binis as Almighty God in human flesh. grin

Why do your dead kings in the past always have their heads exhumed and taken to Ife for burial at the Orun Oba Ado site??

I have always challenged you on this question and you've always ignored and run away. It is time for you to stop running away. Answer now!

I kind of pity you right now. embarassed

We dug a full sculpture of the onni of ife out of oba palace we are yet to see a dug head of the oba of benin...ww only got to see only ife heads and nothing more so stop that rubbish lie....

Ife produce beads can i see the beads it produce with dating and the people incharge of producing this beads

Unlike the benin you try to disprove as an entire guild settlement incharge of the royal regalia including bead making they are called "ewebo"

The first benin beads which is called “ekan" were made of precious grey stones carved just like the ivie(coral beads) the Portuguese happen to have brought the coral stones from the ocean and was
carved into ivie by the iwebo" incharge of the oba Regalia's and also invented the hair beaded dress worn by the queens called okuku

So tell me Yoruba's bead making

The link here discuss the the quild system of iwebo society who were incharge of bead making

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://africa.uima.uiowa.edu/topic-essays/show/4%3Fstart%3D15&ved=2ahUKEwi25P2xx4_lAhXVi1wKHaUYCHEQFjALegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0L5jtFDCgIpllTUr6ThM0n
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
gregyboy:

Now

Textile came from far north Africa lol Do they even grow cotton"". traded with the Benin likewise yoruba. You won't agree we cloth your forefathers ..You people were jungle trapped you were not known traders back then. ..Yoruba invented cotton spinning and fastest male manual weaving machine till date ..patron of white cloth obatala 10 thousands years ago...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
come to ile-ife grey boy...you need to see yourself...oni of ife figurine seen in your palace is way superior to all your savage ,scaring head sculptures and the material used is way different to your own alloy .. Edan the figurine is probably a source of occultism power and it comes in both negative and positive one will be worshiping at the shrine other will be buried ...Oni is a living a diety ,god on earth
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by gregyboy(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Olu317:

What do you mean by “expose to civilization" if we are on open audience can you defend that quote

What do you mean by “expose to civilization" if we are on open audience can you defend that quote

The issues am having with the yorubas is not thir lies but about thier dogmatism ,the poor educational sysytem in the west teaches them within the conferment of thiee tribe and litlle of igbo and hausaa neglecting other minor tribes ...a yoruba guy once told me bini is igbo" if they know little about nothing about nigeria imagine the outside world

Back to the point...
No tribe was taught how to make beads ,beads were indigenous to africa just like the european counterpart you will know this if you do your research ...

The Benin beads is are of two type ekan and ivie .
Ekan beads were the original local beads gotten from benin they are greyish precious stones carved into beads by the benin people “picture one shows a dwarf in benin wearing an ekan beads before the arrival of the pourtugues"
The arrival of the Portuguese brought the ivie beads, which were coral stone gotten from the ocean by the Portuguese which was melted and carved into the red coral beads you see the benin wear by the ”iwebo" people in Benin who were incharge
Of bead making and oba regalia the Portuguese traded the coral Stone's for local product the coral beads are not found in other african countries the Portuguese traded with ,probably this african countries didnt use anyform of beads before the arrival of the Portuguese or can you find the beads in pourtugal because it was made and shaped by the benin people themselves

Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by gregyboy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Obalufon:

Textile came from far north Africa lol Do they even grow cotton"". traded with the Benin likewise yoruba. You won't agree we cloth your forefathers ..You people were jungle trapped you were not known traders back then. ..Yoruba invented cotton spinning and fastest male manual weaving machine till date ..patron of white cloth obatala 10 thousands years ago...
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by gregyboy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Obalufon:

Wtf young man are you high....

You must be high on cheap drugs ....lol grin

Yorubas invented weaving machine 10,000 yrs ago i blame the yoruba educational sysytem it is so poor

Kpele you need a sleep 10yrs ke.... undecided grin
Nor b only na 200000000000 billion years ago
Wiseman from the west...dont say this outside please
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Olu317(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
TAO11:

Thank you for giving it to that renowned serial liar.

He must be drenched in bitter tears right now. grin grin grin
I hope so he bows to the truth and reality. You see,in my study,the Yoruba Scholars before us and we the present scholars underestimated the prowess of our ancestors strength in godliness and scientific resolution. Infact,they were SUPER HUMANS called ‘gods'.

This is the reason I became shocked with the understanding of the semitic pictograms called classic Hebrew and unequal parallel knowledge of Yorubas ancestors religion called Ifaodu in the whole of SUBSAHARA AFRICA.

Yoruba Rocks, sibling!
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by gregyboy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Obalufon:

come to igbo olokun ile-ife i will show idence.. my forefather bubble glass when your ancestor were still ape like hominid roaming around the jungle hunting for rodents trying to escape evolution trap

It is snapable plesse do the needfull and snap it

Forget about the carbin dating first we can discuss that later but snap it first
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
gregyboy:

Wtf young man are you high....

You must be high on cheap drugs ....lol grin

Yorubas invented weaving machine 10,000 yrs ago i blame the yoruba educational sysytem it is so poor

Kpele you need a sleep 10yrs ke.... undecided grin
Nor b only na 200000000000 billion years ago
Wiseman from the west...dont say this outside please

You are a meat head man..laughing said patron of white cloth Obatala approximately 10,000yrs if not more cotton has been part of human civilization and history for more than 7000yrs fool
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by gregyboy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Obalufon:

You are a meat head man..laughing said patron of white cloth Obatala approximately 10,000yrs if not more cotton has been part of human civilization for more than 7000yrs fool

What school did you attend so i had be arguing with morons since ....

If you wont revoke this statement or give a credible prove to it , then am done replying you

You should be ashamed about this speech you made if you make this statement outside you will be a laughing stock by your own people
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Olu317(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
gregyboy:

The issues am having with the yorubas is not thir lies but about thier dogmatism ,the poor educational sysytem in the west teaches them within the conferment of thiee tribe and litlle of igbo and hausaa neglecting other minor tribes ...a yoruba guy once told me bini is igbo" if they know little about nothing about nigeria imagine the outside world

Back to the point...
No tribe was taught how to make beads ,beads were indigenous to africa just like the european counterpart you will know this if you do your research ...

The Benin beads is are of two type ekan and ivie .
Ekan beads were the original local beads gotten from benin they are greyish precious stones carved into beads by the benin people “picture one shows a dwarf in benin wearing an ekan beads before the arrival of the pourtugues"
The arrival of the Portuguese brought the ivie beads, which were coral stone gotten from the ocean by the Portuguese which was melted and carved into the red coral beads you see the benin wear by the ”iwebo" people in Benin who were incharge
Of bead making and oba regalia the Portuguese traded the coral Stone's for local product the coral beads are not found in other african countries the Portuguese traded with ,probably this african countries didnt use anyform of beads before the arrival of the Portuguese or can you find the beads in pourtugal because it was made and shaped by the benin people themselves

It is in your Edo history through BBC, that Oranmian was the first man who came on horse to Igodomigodo around 1170 AD . This alone is civilization to Edo people.

It is on record that Bini is a name that's of Yoruba origin Edo land. This is civilization.

It is on record that the name ‘Ora'. came through a son of Bini Oba's kingdom's Prince . This name has been in Yoruba land immemorial. This is civilization because Yoruba taught you their word as part of your lexicon.

It is on record that Yoruba knowledge of Religion of Oranmi ela ( Ifaodu ) came to Bini. This is civilization to you people.

All these happened before 1300AD that your Art existed,which actually mean Yoruba taught you Art work......Please doubt me and let me give you research work on Art works in Bini and Ife.

Cheers.
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
gregyboy:

What school did you attend so i had be arguing with morons since ....

If you wont revoke this statement or give a credible prove to it , then am done replying you

You should be ashamed about this speech you made if you make this statement outside you will be a laughing stock by your own people

you are fooling yourself mr man do yourself a favor go on internet do your research i said cotton is part of human history for 7,000yrs ..i cant blame you ..7,000 yrs your people are still hairy with tail ..lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival by Obalufon: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yoruba has been a focus of research by the whites scholars .. because we are so different ..even some white are trying to drag us into neanderthal shit just to discredit Africa of our cognitive power, even our DNA has alien DNA not known to human ..that should show you we are different from you people..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth In Osun State (Photos) / Malagasy Peoples: A Beautiful Blend Of African And Asian Peoples / Olori Memunat, Alaafi Of Oyo's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.