Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane (75283 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by OdenKelechi(m): 1:11am On Sep 30, 2019
Titto93:
My BBN2019 Prediction..
1st - Frodd
2nd - Mercy
3rd - Mike
4th - Omoshola
5th - Seyi
6th - Diana
~Frodd 4 the money~
Wake up.. frodd cannot win this. It's between mercy and mike

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by OdenKelechi(m): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2019
I really hope mike can pull this off. To hell with mercy and her igbotic accent, very irritating shii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by ehiwarior: 1:36am On Sep 30, 2019
Tacha of ABA....

NaijaOlosho:
cheesy

TACHA will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Tflex01: 1:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Datazone:

What's wrong with all these Yoruba idiots, it's Omashola not omoshola.

Did you just call Yorubas idiots for the name that means the same thing in the two languages

How low can you get??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Good
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Anambralstson: 2:25am On Sep 30, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Seyi for the prize. Haters go and die
Last day I'll remind you again, Seyi will be the fourth housemate to leave BBH on last day,save my post. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Enemyofpeace: 3:03am On Sep 30, 2019
Anambralstson:

Last day I'll remind you again, Seyi will be the fourth housemate to leave BBH on last day,save my post. grin grin
I go injure you o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Love892(m): 3:05am On Sep 30, 2019
Mike
Mercy
Seyi
Frodd
Omashola
Diane

Mike for the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Hadampson(m): 4:11am On Sep 30, 2019
elganzar:
BB Naija and WWE, I don’t know which is more fake....

Some people think their votes are actually reflecting there, lol �

Shebi it’s what THEY SHOW YOU as statistics _ you’ll believe...better save your airtime

WWE is not fake sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by agaliboy: 5:25am On Sep 30, 2019
What is Diane still doing there?. Girl is so boring and brings nothing of entertainment or fun to the table. Never contributes meaningfully to any house discussions. Only thing she does is to looking into and holding Mercy's hands like a lesbian.

I smell favoritism and rigging in these voting process

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by 3RNEST(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2019
BRASH:
Given tacha's popularity, she would have won if she wasn't disqualified and that would have been a bad pr 4 the show given her character and the way people antagonized her. Big bro had to disqualify her to stop her from winning in order to avoid the backlash that would have followd as to what they are promoting. Her fans are very loyal just like buharists, and they would gone all out to make sure she won. I think the fight with mercy was a set up by the organizers given the way mercy kept on fliping her air on her face to provoke her. Any time she was up for eviction, she always had the highest vote, so tell me who would beaten her on the finals.
Speculating grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by ScotMisile: 6:05am On Sep 30, 2019
KingOdart:
I'm rooting for Seyi

Seyi deserve to win this year BBN

He is very active in the house more than Mike

Three time Head of House

Two time Veto Power Holder

The first to forfeited Veto Power

The first to stay in the Head of House room alone

He deserve to Win this year BBN

Pls, you can vote for him, don't tell adults what to do. Always feeling you know more than everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Tflex01:

Did you just call Yorubas idiots for the name that means the same thing in the two languages

How low can you get??
I didn't mean it that way. If you write the name wrongly, the vote is void. Most Yoruba just stick with omoshola, they don't know Itsekiri is Omatshola (the correct one is Omatsola, he used the Yoruba Shola). Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
to deceive the Yorubas abi?o ti si
Haha. Brother, go to Instagram @sholzy23 and see his real name. Omashola not omoshola
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by ScotMisile: 6:07am On Sep 30, 2019
Couponchecker:
mike or seyi wink
keep living in false imagination.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by AJIBOLA840: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Titto93:
My BBN2019 Prediction..
1st - Frodd
2nd - Mercy
3rd - Mike
4th - Omoshola
5th - Seyi
6th - Diana
~Frodd 4 the money~

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2019
obembet:
If you want to sell your vote for 20k, gather here
JUST GV ME 3500

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by ScotMisile: 6:16am On Sep 30, 2019
OdenKelechi:
I really hope mike can pull this off. To hell with mercy and her igbotic accent, very irritating shii
But, your Seyi was kissing the shitty armpit... Fake you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Blackdna:
Wow
Tell us more about it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by benjamina96: 6:20am On Sep 30, 2019
Seyi for the milli ooooo!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by starbright4real(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Seyi should win this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by DavSagacity(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2019
elganzar:
BB Naija and WWE, I don’t know which is more fake....

Some people think their votes are actually reflecting there, lol �

Shebi it’s what THEY SHOW YOU as statistics _ you’ll believe...better save your airtime
Come and let me Try hit you from the back with Elias guitar to confirm if its fake or not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Revolva(m): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2019
Who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Olodo24: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2019
Mercy all the way

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by willy707: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2019
It Available , just Call 070--8588--4203

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Peterosky(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2019
subtlemee:
I am refusing to meet them
.Then you have to meet me with this your sweet, sexy,romantic and infectious smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Lamborghini baby for the money biko.,no time cheesy

I love you Mercy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by melachima(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2019
No northerner? Not fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by infogu1111i: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2019
Time and chance wait for no one, utilize every opportunity you have cos it just might not come again.

One of the reasons many people are POOR is because they

P-Pass

O-Opportunity

O-Over

R-Repeatedly

Opportunity doesn’t come always, that is why it is called “OPPORTUNITY”. Not everyone will be willing to share with you such vital information, if you come across anyone that is will to you, grab it with both hands.

Utilize every opportunity that comes your way cos it might just be your “BREAKTHROUGH”.

Don’t allow your past experience rob you of a great future. Your past experiences are for you to learn and move on in life, they are not to weigh you down.

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to WIN or to LOSE".(Breakthrough)

If truly you want to achieve success, you must realize that your future is up to and the choices you make.

One of man's greatest gift is the ability to “CHOSE”. To choose a life time of failure or success, a life time of mediocrity or a life of significant achievement. The choice is yours.

The choices you make about your job, business, income, family, relationship etc.is up to you. Your success in life is no one’s responsibility but yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2019
kings59:
Biggie na scam.

I just thought he told Mercy to cry and tell people about her poor life so that she can get sympathetic votes.

It is now very obvious, to hell with Biggie and his director .

The guy in blue to win.
2 people in blue olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.