Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane (75291 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2019
OdenKelechi:
I really hope mike can pull this off. To hell with mercy and her igbotic accent, very irritating shii
oh wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by kings59: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2019
Correcto:
You are suffering from acute depression as a result of Tacha's disqualification

Yes I am. Hope you are ok now??

Back to the topic again. Frodd wins
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Tarabye: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by prinxwizard(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2019
Mike for the money... Dude be looking like Ghost (James Saint Patrick) in Power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by kings59: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2019
Davebio:
2 people in blue olodo

You are the Olodo. That is how you guys fail exam. You don't observe to see the accurate one.

Frodd is in full blue. Mike is wearing a blue suit with Black sleeve. The person said " in Blue"

Don't quote me if you ain't observant.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by kings59: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2019
Tarabye:

Ode carry am give frood now fool

Why calling him fool naa?

Everyone is entitled to his / her opinion.

Some people don't have manners.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Correcto: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Just wait for it
kings59:

Yes I am. Hope you are ok now??

Back to the topic again. Frodd wins
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Larryallfather(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2019
You guys will be shocked, if its gonna be a female... that's diane, but if it's a Male... its mike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2019
kings59:

You are the Olodo. That is how you guys fail exame. You don't observe to see the accurate one.

Frodd is in full blue. Mike is wearing a blue suit with Black sleeve. The person said " in Blue"

I believe there are other ways to describe them other than using what is common to both. Acquire sense man
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2019
kings59:

You are the Olodo. That is how you guys fail exame. You don't observe to see the accurate one.

u can easily say...d guy in red cap OR d guy in suit.
Why not add elo to d blue gang cos he's also having touch of blue... Biggest olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Tarabye: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by sukar886: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2019
Frodd for the money...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by kings59: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tarabye:

Just cuz he support frood doesn't mean he should come here and say shìt...are you licking his ass? Stay off my mention

You are a kid. Your comment just showed it.

Don't ever quote me again.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by amikable97: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hadampson:

WWE is not fake sir

Everyone knows WWE is fake and just acting... Have you watched kick boxing or the regular boxing shows You will realize that the McMahon family are just using us to cash out and entertain themselves...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Hadampson(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
amikable97:

Everyone knows WWE is fake and just acting... Have you watched kick boxing or the regular boxing shows You will realize that the McMahon family are just using us to cash out and entertain themselves...

You can't compare kick boxing with wrestling sis.. Wrestling is a sport just like other sports.

Did you watch the fight between A.J styles and Samoa Joe yesterday? If you watch it, you will understand what am saying.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by IamMoreno(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Onyi22:
Mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy

Omo seems Buhari is right ooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by amikable97: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hadampson:

You can't compare kick boxing with wrestling sis.. Wrestling is a sport just like other sports.

Did you watch the fight between A.J styles and Samoa Joe yesterday? If you watch it, you will understand what am saying.

Lol we are talking about real or fake and not it being a sports everyone knows it's a sports yes! But sports with a lot of entertainment and acting...

Kickboxing and boxing is the real deal
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Hadampson(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
amikable97:

Lol we are talking about real or fake and not it being a sports everyone knows it's a sports yes! But sports with a lot of entertainment and acting...

Kickboxing and boxing is the real deal

Lol... Okay oh

One day, we will go there and watch it live. Then, you will know that it's real just like kick boxing.

Is there any sport that is fake?? I don't think so
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by Titto93(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tarabye:

Ode carry am give frood now fool

Na quarrel
Even those who were evicted won't use such words not to talk of u, who doesn't know where BBN building is located
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by classifiedAy: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
freethinker01:
Like I care even if the host wins... I got so sick to the bottom of my stomach yesterday when I saw some grownups fighting over this show of shame, it's very sardonic and pathetic... The future is gloomy and bleak for the set of youths we currently have in this country.
Faces palm
I just don't understand people like this. Growing up all what my mama told me was education is the key but in the real world ,after growing up u noticed the padlock has been changed. Now it is apparent that if u want to succeed now u have to do something unthinkable. So pls stop saying we youth are a wasted generation......... Have u recently checked cowbell quiz competition? How much is the prize but for a reality show a whole sixty million�� so u want us to stop then also do something,contribute to the education sector and see what will happen
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by freethinker01: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
classifiedAy:
I just don't understand people like this. Growing up all what my mama told me was education is the key but in the real world ,after growing up u noticed the padlock has been changed. Now it is apparent that if u want to succeed now u have to do something unthinkable. So pls stop saying we youth are a wasted generation......... Have u recently checked cowbell quiz competition? How much is the prize but for a reality show a whole sixty million�� so u want us to stop then also do something,contribute to the education sector and see what will happen
U don't know me, so don't hastily jump into conclusion... In my own capability, I reward my younger ones, Cousins, nieces, nephews and the ones that was under my tutelage in accordance to th or academic performance. I don't give a damn about all these frivolities and inanities.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane by melviniyke2002(m): 4:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Onyi22:
Mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.