Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years (35774 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by jnrbayano(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:
Yes cool

You don't cmon.

Not all men are bad...don't assume. Its not cool

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Dleals: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by strangest(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pavore9:
The wife should also do her own DNA test to rule out baby switching before paternity fraud can be fully established.

Has the wife denied it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Royalfurnitures: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Just take yours and let your wife take the rest to their father, though very painful

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
undecided
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Rubbiish(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

[s]Go and find the kids you left in other men’s houses.
What goes around does come around[/s].
U are very f00lish for making this comment
Is it now the man's fault the woman is a wh0re?
I wonder how your husband cope with u, he must be so much of a weakling to live with u...animal!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Itzurboi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
My wife cannot escape DNA test when the time comes... 'm not doubting her, i just want everyone to be happy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by pocohantas(f): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pavore9:
The wife should also do her own DNA test to rule out baby switching before paternity fraud can be fully established.

This baby switching doesn't come into play na. I read that DNA establishes maternity too. But since the paternity is what is most times the problem, there is more emphasis on that.

Even Wizkid's DNA test result that was posted by his babymama, showed the maternity too.

So, make the woman talk where she bring pikin.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by jamace(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rampant cases these days. What a gwang in this our generation?
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pavore9:

From the story, after the first discovery , the woman advised he doesn't go too deep because of what he might further discover.

The woman knows about the whole thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Freeko4: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
See natural stupidity, how did you know he has children outside his marriage, you are always trying to form feminist but you are just dumb.

Some ladies re jus sumtin else, she is trying to tell u she would do the same...... Evil minded set of pple Dats wat mst of dem her. From the way dey type, speak, reason u can tell how frustrated dey re.... God bless all the wonderful ladies out dere with Conscience, good heart and self worth.

Bro don't waste ur time on Dat tin

6 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wow what an heartbreaking story and a lot of such stories still exist.

We open Verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Martinez39(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

Go and find the kids you left in other men’s houses.
What goes around does come around.
It's normal for a feminist to be cruel and heartless towards any man. What wrong has this man done? Does he deserve to treated this way? What if he never cheated on his wife or had a child out of wedlock?

You quickly swept the wife's callousness aside and attacked the man. In a feminist's sight, nothing is ever a woman's fault, instead men are to be blamed. No effort to take responsibility for their actions. *spits*

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rubbiish:

U are very f00lish for making this comment
Is it now the man's fault the woman is a wh0re?
I wonder how your husband cope with u, he must be so much of a weakling to live with u...animal!

She might be the woman in the story .... This what goes round comes round .... Like she did it in revenge

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Oxb90: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

how are you sure
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Emmycute30(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
See natural stupidity, how did you know he has children outside his marriage, you are always trying to form feminist but you are just dumb.
Very very dumb

3 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by baratech: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

Lol.... I feel there's more to your post.... Please shed more light.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by bonnyhope: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

are u a slay queen?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Injiggerwolf(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Destined2win:
This comment reeks of guilt on your part.

My thought exactly
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

You sound like you are the type of person this post is about.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by hotwax: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:
The same way y’all are being dealt with now right?

Don’t worry your own baby form another man is coming. Hypocrites

Pls use ur brain. Don't derail the thread. There is an intellectual discussion going on here..i guess it's not for hate filled people like u.

If u really hate men, why not kill ur father..lets start from there to know how serious u r

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by marvin906(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

who fvcked you and ran away..
sorry eyahhh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by NigeriaEngineer(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Marriage is a life long union between a man and a woman. I hope women will learn that they are an help and not a burden. Many men are just forcing Joy into their homes. May the Lord heal many homes experiencing such chaos.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

All men are not the same sha. Just saying. grin
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mstick:
The polygamous nature of men strikes again. Eyah take heart sir penîs is no respecter of marriage vow.

Hahahahahaaha. You people will not kill me o. Another polygamous man knacked her na.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Here we go again...

The message is quite clear dear members of my amazing generation... Have your DNA experts on standby to perform their forensics after the birth of each child, even before you start buying baby formula... Lemme leave it at that.

Let no one come here talking trust... Let's all be mad!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by ikubese: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Welcome to the 21st century

Don't forget to subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4e-CcBZYxg
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chai
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Franklyspeakin: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Why are you TACHAring
cococandy:

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nmezor(f): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pretty a sad tale...feeling fr the man, or cud it be a mix u.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by izubext007: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) / Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.