Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years (35779 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by King44(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
it is simple report to the police tell them your wife and children are missing and place a notice or whatever on radio n tv, the police would locate her get her and the man arrested, when she is out take your children n press delete delete are existence from your life keep your children and let them make the their decision when they grow up, any form of mistake to have are back is suicidal she would eventually kill u, u are even lucky u are alive

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Oxb90: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:
Yes cool
now I know
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by arowz56(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
I did check her profile too and from her comment hmm if your hubby is on nairaland he should do DNA test for that girl too cause

cococandy:
undecided

8 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Teejay1511(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
It's sad that this keeps happening.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by arowz56(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
I de with you my man! For every 10 men with kids in naija now 3 of them aren't the actual father...it pains me to say this but some women are just dogs...

quote author=Itzurboi post=82711432]My wife cannot escape DNA test when the time comes... 'm not doubting her, i just want everyone to be happy.[/quote]
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Fisher007: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
This man just moved from inside life to deeper life.

When I read the first page and commentary of so called nairalnder females on this issues. It confirms the double standard for men in all situation.

Ladies writing nonsense but if it was the guy who cheated now. Awon fake nairaland feminist no go allow men rest for this forum. We will be on page 10.

They have all lost their morals and these are the same women that will be praying for a good husband after 30. Begging for one man to pick up their remnants

Pity men who plan to get married. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

The rose is not worth plucking cause of it has turns hiding under it.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by tunary(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ladies of this generation are worse than promiscuous CHIA
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Some women are bad .

Bros , just take your own pikin and live her with her other man .

It's really painful .

DNA should be a must in every home abeg .
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Èsì ti pa òrò je!
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by juman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Paternity fraud is common than peoples thought.

But the man married a bad woman.
Somebody that stole many times from the husband and ran away from home.
Was she a thug before he married her.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Chukapage(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
DNA test should be done IMMEDIATELY after child birth! If some of this dumb mumu men know what their so called " she's different" woman does days to the weddings and even after the wedding they will have sense. TRUST that woman at your own peril ,This is the one you have heard OOOO ,the many ones you've not heard are still out there and even in-laws will be ripping the man off on top .I have said it before and I will say it again Marriage now has turned to a joke a big one.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Itzurboi(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
arowz56:

I de with you my man! For every 10 men with kids in naija now 3 of them aren't the actual father...it pains me to say this but some women are just dogs...

quote author=Itzurboi post=82711432]My wife cannot escape DNA test when the time comes... 'm not doubting her, i just want everyone to be happy.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by chinwezdasilva: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

Go and find the kids you left in other men’s houses.
What goes around does come around.
theres nothing in you for saying such nonsense, everybody must not act like you..... Demons everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Itzurboi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
arowz56:

quote author=Itzurboi post=82711432]My wife cannot escape DNA test when the time comes... 'm not doubting her, i just want everyone to be happy.
Like someone said, it's better to save money for DNA and eat cabin biscuit on naming day.. Let everyone be mad na.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaaha. You people will not kill me o. Another polygamous man knacked her na.

Broda Tôks2008 says otherwise. He said we should all expect our man to cheat. grin
LOL. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Hedonisco: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

You're such a despicable, contemptible, mentally disturbed, hormonally imbalanced and hopelessly irredeemable jezebel.

Tufiakwa. God forbid. Spits.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by arowz56(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Aswear from the way this coco candy de talk aswear I can deduce that girl is a bad yard girl of her hubby that's if she is married or gotten out of wedlock...what kind of mother are you for heaven sake? Even if you are a victim of men polygamous nature you shouldn't support this...well it's the world we are sha....

cococandy:
The same way y’all are being dealt with now right?

Don’t worry your own baby form another man is coming. Hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by nick50(m): 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Being so overelogious is very bad ..anybody who tries this shit with my wife will die on top of her cos I go use juju to protect my property
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Edyice: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
marvin906:

who fvcked you and ran away..
sorry eyahhh

Finishing grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Midas01: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
I thought you men were the head of the home and the Lord of the seven worlds. So you're not the head when it comes to being the primary home builder?
Destined2win:
Not everyone sleeps around but there are terrible eggs. Women are held more responsible because they are the primary home builders

6 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

olosho spotted!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Duggedised12(f): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Na wah o. Inside life. I think we can all agree that be you a man or a woman seeking for a partner,na God hand person dey o.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol. See hypertension...

6 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

I agree with you and gave you a like, but before I tell you why....please let's be honest...there are badt ladies who decieve good men into marriage....and play tricks like that on them.

Having said that....I still agree with you. I suspect the guy was a player...and in his playing he met a girl who was a player too. Like calleth to like. One cannot expect to catch fish in the desert. The guy is reaping the fruits of not looking carefully.

Also, the babe did not become bad overnight. I am very sure that was how she was...and the guy did not want to marry her...but she trapped him with a pregnancy.

I will also add that one reason why I am against people sleeping around before marriage (and after) is because accidents like this happen. Woman has child, not sure where child came from. Guy does not know his children. And when problem starts...

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Funkybabee(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
But some people got liver oooo..

God know I don't know how to lie, I will be quickly caught

But how can you be so dum¢ like this, did you closed your eyes before married to her, she's a Bleep around girls if I checked her history very well
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by arowz56(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
I know of a man through my friends dad..hehe this man isso successfully rich from yoruba land...this man sent the only son and child he thought its for him to Oxford university then at 25years when the boy graduated they travelled out to celebrate with him and his mum called them aside and told the man and the son point blank THIS IS NOT YOUR FATHER �‍♀️ OH GOD.....

Chukapage:
DNA test should be done IMMEDIATELY after child birth! If some of this dumb mumu men know what their so called " she's different" woman does days to the weddings and even after the wedding they will have sense. TRUST that woman at your own peril ,This is the one you have heard OOOO ,the many ones you've not heard are still out there and even in-laws will be ripping the man off on top .I have said it before and I will say it again Marriage now has turned to a joke a big one.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by arowz56(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Aswear brother mi...

Itzurboi:
Like someone said, it's better to save money for DNA and eat cabin biscuit on naming day.. Let everyone be mad na.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Midas01: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
90% of the time it's the men who are a burden to their wives.
NigeriaEngineer:
Marriage is a life long union between a man and a woman. I hope women will learn that they are an help and not a burden. Many men are just forcing Joy into their homes. May the Lord heal many homes experiencing such chaos.

8 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Midas01: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
I fear oh..
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaaha. You people will not kill me o. Another polygamous man knacked her na.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Injiggerwolf(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

Oh my God...... I can't believe these unmentionables are gushing out of you....except your stand reek out same guilt. Or just wanna be these empty skull feminists.

Besides, the victim is on this platform, believing in our sense of Judgement,...... and to prove and validate that you're still the Secretary of Mad People Association of West Africa, you spill out abominable, non-coherent & Offpoint stand against the victim.

I pray you will be a victim in other way round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by princeade86(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
see mumu talk that he used to end sad story. we should help u fish her out without pix or details.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
It's well with you sir, but did you really dig more about her ways of life before finally saying I do, it's good we marry someone we can vow for that won't cheat any day, any time and someone close to God, it's only prayers that will change her ways of life now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) / Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.