Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years (35783 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
princeade86:
see mumu talk that he used to end sad story. we should help u fish her out without pix or details.
lolz, you won't know what he's passing thru now, just ask for the pic calmly.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by islandmoon: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
See natural stupidity, how did you know he has children outside his marriage, you are always trying to form feminist but you are just dumb.

she may be the woman in question, read between the line, her response was very direct.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by gnykelly(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chummynoni:
hmm, that means monica must have lied to me that i am responsible for her pregnancy. i only fingered her

Probably you cummed with your finger
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by alexola20(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
It used to be men sleeping with other women outside their marriage and bringing home bastard children, now the table seems to be turning on men.
#NOTMYWRITING

7 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
See natural stupidity, how did you know he has children outside his marriage, you are always trying to form feminist but you are just dumb.

No she is right.

The man, I am very sure...was a player in his younger days.

You know...back in the good old days, bad guys , when they wanted to settle down , did one of two things...they started going to church or they went to the village to pick one good clean lady who has just collected school cert. Why...because they knew they could not marry the farm implements they had been fooling around with for the past few years. So they went to church or to village to look for mothers. Potential mothers of their children. Not hoes.

(Nowadays, the churches and villages have been infiltrated...so looking for bride is much much harder.)

This guy was fooling around with a hoe over ten years ago. He refused to face the truth back then because he was enjoying the fruit. And am very sure that was not his first. The guy has messed up other girls. Plus he was very likely fooling around with hoes too. This hoe that called himself his wife was the one that trapped him with pregnancy. Hoes too want to be upgraded to wives (that's what one pastor who was trying to minister to professional hoes in Jos years ago found out....the professionals were telling him to find them husbands before dem go follow Jesus)..and this hoe was prolly under pressure from her family plus age....to hook up or else.(Warantty running out).

Now the chickens have come home to roost.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by islandmoon: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

Go and find the kids you left in other men’s houses.
What goes around does come around.
I hope he's not your husband cos you seem to know this man very well and your response was very direct , I hope you are not the woman
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2019

4 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by ode4short: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Don't mind the idiot, You can only know a foul through a conversation. not a fault sha that's her own level of foolishness.

Jayslicky:
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by DEBJOCH1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Too painful, after a whole 12 years of fathering 3 children, you just wake up one day and discovered that the children who have been calling you daddy for years are not yours? too bad, as a fellow man like you, I fee your deep pain, and I pray that such a woman like your ex wife will never find peace where ever she is. It shall never be well with any god of men who will want to reconcile both of you, just try to pick back your broken life together, take a lip, get your self a new wife, start all over and God Almighty will be with you. Thunder wen go fire any god of men wen go tell you say marriage is for better for worst, that thunder still de for inside Sambisa forest de do training. Read Mathew 19:9, and read same Mathew 19:1-12. A man has the right to divorce his wife/husband and get remarry when the man is 100% sure that he caught his wife fornicating with another man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Weak men everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Sterope(f): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is one of the worst things you can do to someone.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Pro2makx(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ladies can be so biased and self centered. Just now they were all over the other thread 'WHY MEN CHEAT' giving half baked advice and views. Now a woman is involved and what i keep seeing is 'she should also do DNA' and many unbelievable responses. Nah to this una race o

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by ericmor: 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
She moved out of the house on her own and asked you to get her an apartment of her own and a shop which you did. That part get as e be. Some men en.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by adecz: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mumu men too plenty for 9ja.. sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by ericmor: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Weak men everywhere.

As in en! And is all in the name of sex o, as if they can’t get another woman to satisfy them

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by OttHin: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hmm, wonderful market

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by notoriousbabe: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pavore9:
The wife should also do her own DNA test to rule out baby switching before paternity fraud can be fully established.
yinmu
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by AreaFada2: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Richy4:
That could give a man some heart attack and lots of sleepless nights..
It is actually easy. Just do DNA test as soon as kid is born. Take the one that is yours. Simple.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Ekez(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

Go and find the kids you left in other men’s houses. What goes around does come around.
na dem, Una ashawo in the making shediot

3 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by santopelele(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
According to recent stats the percentage of bastard children in Nigeria is at 33%, so if you have three children, there is a high possibility of having a bastard in your home.

Men save up to do DNA so as to not save up for heart attack in the future.
bro, like how much does DNA test costs?
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by NigeriaEngineer(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Midas01:
90% of the time it's the men who are a burden to their wives.
here comes the tussle. Naturally, a man being the head, has ego. Its only a man from another planet that would not love a woman who submits to him...love and submission works together.

90% of issues in the home are caused by both parties.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by notoriousbabe: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op you too soft walahi and you wife noticed this in you, she decided to marry you because of your soft nature and she capitalised on it. Collect your baby girl, if age is still on your side remarry and move on.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by notoriousbabe: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
santopelele:
bro, like how much does DNA test costs?
150 to 250k

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by notoriousbabe: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
very very dumb
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by MisterGrace: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

See your long mouth like alligator.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by arowz56(m): 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hmm sometimes it's hard o....only a woman knows the real father of her kids...the thing is if you are not ok with someone you don't have to marry the person in the first place cause if you marry the wrong person it always leads to cheatin...no one can cheat nature....if that man has done something wrong maybe his nemesis is catching up on him or he is just a victim of a bad woman but most def nobody can cheat nature...that woman go face her music so bad seriously

Rosarie:
Women love to deliver in one hospital,If the hospital is good .so the woman should do a DNA in case there was a switch,if she cheated then shame on her.its better to walk away than to cheat.two good kids ,too bad.....
But men u don't need DNA to know
The signs are there.
If u have three kids , two must look alike esp during baby stage,some characters will of two will play out,they do things alike,it's just there.i have seen these even still seeing one with 3girls and non look alike,
As a man have sixth sense .. before DNA, the signs are always there.

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Chukapage(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
arowz56:

I know of a man through my friends dad..hehe this man isso successfully rich from yoruba land...this man sent the only son and child he thought its for him to Oxford university then at 25years when the boy graduated they travelled out to celebrate with him and his mum called them aside and told the man and the son point blank THIS IS NOT YOUR FATHER �‍♀️ OH GOD.....

25years shocked shocked Chai I can only Imagine the trauma both the man and the boy will feel. This one is worse than satanism 25years! If na me I don't see why I won't assassinate the woman ooo sharp sharp on a low lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Sunnyobums: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

This post reeks of excess stupidity, if u are really married and have kids, then that makes it all the more stupid

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by arowz56(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bros till date I know nothing about the man or the wife or the son...only God knows what happend...25 solid years he trained another man's seed...you see woman you say you no see devil...baba don't dull o...love your wife to the fullest but don't let let it get in your head....most great men in the world na woman fall them...samson, David etc....

Chukapage:
25years shocked shocked Chai I can only Imagine the trauma both the man and the boy will feel. This one is worse than satanism 25years! If na me I don't see why I won't assassinate the woman ooo sharp sharp on a low lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by abbey621(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
It all boils down to doing your homework before settling down with anybody! If you marry a hoe or someone that is hard to satisfy, you run the risk of all your efforts being in vain. Some men have really strong genes, some families have birthmark or other symbol that must be pesent in every child of that lineage. Some tribes have what I call anti-promiscuity mechanism which means any woman that cheats or brings in a bastaard child is going to pay for it with her life. If you don't fall into any of the categories listed above, PLEASE INSIST ON A F*CKIN DNA! Ji Ma Sun grin grin grin
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
ericmor:

As in en! And is all in the name of sex o, as if they can’t get another woman to satisfy them

Sex and fine face (with bleaching cream).

The moment a woman is good in bed and she is beautiful, a lot men never reason anymore. The woman will behave anyhow, but they'll keep spending and hoping she'll change because of money.

These are the type of men you'll advise to read a great relationship book written by a real badass alpha male author and they'll laugh at you and tell you to go make money and you'll get any woman.

It's not about getting any woman, but making sure you get a loyal woman who won't just respect you, but fear you — not because you're deadly, but because you don't take bullshît even if she is miss world.

These men don't understand how women work, so women work on them and hurt them financially, mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Which woman is going to work on me or hurt me? She has not been born yet. Just misbehave once and our relationship ends instantly with no appeal even from heaven.

Beauty and great sex from a woman only tie idiots down. Men wey dey reason know say women no supposed fûck up even once.

Stupid insecure men who have no principle and nothing but money always compromise. This is why a man shouldn't be controlled by his family.

Their parents decide for them who to marry, when to marry her, and how to raise their kids. They have no decision of their own.

Weak men will forever suffer in the hands of women till eternity. Half of their children won't be theirs.

Imagine a woman running with a man's money and kids. You can't even run with my slippers let alone my money. In fact, ordinary insulting me with your mouth, the relationship or marriage will end, let alone stealing.

Weak men deserve all they get from women. They compromise a lot, so they should be ready to cry a lot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo) / Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.