Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years (35772 Views)

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
See natural stupidity, how did you know he has children outside his marriage, you are always trying to form feminist but you are just dumb.
It's common knowledge bro,she's very dumb

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Chukapage(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
arowz56:

Bros till date I know nothing about the man or the wife or the son...only God knows what happend...25 solid years he trained another man's seed...you see woman you say you no see devil...baba don't dull o...love your wife to the fullest but don't let let it get in your head....most great men in the world na woman fall them...samson, David etc....

love wetin? No love my guy na just selfish interest full ground again NO LOVE ooo open your eyes LOVE na scam . People have been scammed by that shit for too long. Trust SEF dey expensive this days.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by sisisioge: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wowzerful! Poor man!

Bet can't we all just live without defrauding one another? Inside 3, you did 2 paternity fraud! Fear God fa! Sorry.

As for the people dragging coco, several men, including most of you talking have your kids in other men's households that you don't even know about. Whew! May God help us...solution rests on loyalty. It is well.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by mulerogold(m): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

Go and find the kids you left in other men’s houses. What goes around does come around.
Coco dnt u think b4 comment?
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by arowz56(m): 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
Baba love is understanding and nobody is perfect we de manage ourselves ni...the sad thing is when you meet the right person we are sometimes blinded to it that's why if you meet someone that can do anything for you stick to the person cause we mostly chase the one our heart ache for not knowing they are the wrong ones

Chukapage:
love wetin? No love my guy na just selfish interest full ground again NO LOVE ooo open your eyes LOVE na scam . People have been scammed by that shit for too long. Trust SEF dey expensive this days.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by smeag0l(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
I owe you an outing!
pocohantas:

This baby switching doesn't come into play na. I read that DNA establishes maternity too. But since the paternity is what is most times the problem, there is more emphasis on that.

Even Wizkid's DNA test result that was posted by his babymama, showed the maternity too.

So, make the woman talk where she bring pikin.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by luminouz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pavore9:
The wife should also do her own DNA test to rule out baby switching before paternity fraud can be fully established.
So baby switching made the first boy look exactly like her ex?

Did u read the story at all?
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by COOL10(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

Go and find the kids you left in other men’s houses.
What goes around does come around.

You must be very stupid

3 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by SavageResponse(m): 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
Worst news a person can get
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Kakamorufu(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

you are insane ooo. walahi angry angry angry
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Jman06(m): 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:

This is not fair of you Laurie. If your husband is cheating on you, find a way to resolve issues with him instead of transferring the anger to an innocent man.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by openmine(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pavore9:
The wife should also do her own DNA test to rule out baby switching before paternity fraud can be fully established.

I picture one of her ex, believing he could be the one, but something struck me about this man, my first son has a form resemblance with him, is it possible I am not the father of our first son?
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by openmine(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Destined2win:
Not every woman is like you who opens her leg for every man while married, and not every man is like the men you have known all your life who go about impregnating people's wives.

So I'll advice you shut up and seek psychological assistance.
grin grin grin

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Emotionss: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Pavore9:

Did you read the post ?

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pavore9:

Even with the wife always running to her ex house? Even with the son resembling the ex? Even with the wife telling her husband's friend that he should tell her husband not to dig too deep so that he wouldn't hurt himself?
I think you're one of those that are always afraid of facing the reality.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Smh
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Funny thread cheesy

What a man can do, a woman can do better comes in mind.

So naija men, keep on soaring your wild oath after all men are polygamous in nature and they cheat with animals.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by openmine(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
marvin906:

who fvcked you and ran away..
sorry eyahhh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Topshow4real: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is one of the reasons I'm scared to get married...
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
You saw the signs but you choose to turn a blind eye. I will do a DNA test on all my kids, "oh, you don't trust me" won't work on me. I'm not going to train someone else's kid. He/She is going to look for his/her father, blood is thicker than water.
For those scared of getting married, don't be; you just have to be wise. Show a woman love but NEVER pamper her too much and always be observant. Women easily get spoilt once they do you can undo anymore.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Larajacy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
cococandy:
It is what it looks like
You are just stupid.. I don't support nonsense... It's getting too much... We ladies are taking this cheating thing to another level... Make we stop abeg..

2 Likes

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Ikennablue(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Rosarie:
Women love to deliver in one hospital,If the hospital is good .so the woman should do a DNA in case there was a switch,if she cheated then shame on her.its better to walk away than to cheat.two good kids ,too bad.....
But men u don't need DNA to know
The signs are there.
If u have three kids , two must look alike esp during baby stage,some characters will of two will play out,they do things alike,it's just there.i have seen these even still seeing one with 3girls and non look alike,
As a man have sixth sense .. before DNA, the signs are always there.

bro is only someone that suspects his wife will be thinking of all this. All these never occurred to him. Honestly am more scared of women than anything. I wish I can get a woman like my mum
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Pavore9: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
maasoap:

Even with the wife always running to her ex house? Even with the son resembling the ex? Even with the wife telling her husband's friend that he should tell her husband not to dig too deep so that he wouldn't hurt himself?
I think you're one of those that are always afraid of facing the reality.

I know what I read in the morning before I posted, the OP went back to edit the post and added more information.
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by leetech93: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=Acidosis post=82696218]

What's this Coco??
Obviously you will know this one na cheating bitch, bkos she get community pussy, she dey find like mate
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Jossibest(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Eve have never been a good wife to adam...so is not new that women are like that.
May God help us
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by leetech93: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
You are just stupid.. I don't support nonsense... It's getting too much... We ladies are taking this cheating thing to another level...
Cococandy get community pussy, you can't blame her
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by D1zion: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
See natural stupidity, how did you know he has children outside his marriage, you are always trying to form feminist but you are just dumb.
kai may God bless you for me.this person is an ass hole.some people think with their anus.

1 Like

Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Excuzeme: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pavore9:

`Haaahaha, BABY SWITCHING is now the new excuse for all these wayward women, when caught by DNA test for their fraud! grin grin
Even when the woman owned-up and asked the husband not to dig too deep, to avoid further heart ache.

Naija women nor dey carry last!
undecided angry
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Excuzeme: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Martinez39:
It's normal for a feminist to be cruel and heartless towards any man. What wrong has this man done? Does he deserve to treated this way? What if he never cheated on his wife or had a child out of wedlock?

You quickly swept the wife's callousness aside and attacked the man. In a feminist's sight, nothing is ever a woman's fault, instead men are to be blamed. No effort to take responsibility for their actions. *spits*

Stop worrying yourself over that *thing*, those that know her in reallife know she is worthless, even for a harlot. undecided undecided
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Kcreal2: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
This Cococandy sounds like the man's wife
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by Legendguru: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
hmmm
Re: 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years by yeyeosoronga: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Even many people shouting here are not aware that the man they've always called dad is not their biological father.
It's not today men have been polygamous in nature (including quaffing other people's wives) and women have been bringing home bastards from these rendezvous. It is what our society has grown.
Majority of men who cheat on their girlfriends and wives are cheating with other people's wives and girlfriends o.
So I'm surprised at the fake righteous indignation on this thread.
The man should just decide on the way forward, and consider the next step he wants to take. Forgive his wife and continue to look after the kids as one happy family or divorce her. The ball is in his court.
I used to be very vocal about divorcing cheating spouses, but now I think I'm beginning to change my stance towards the path of reconciliation.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / How My Monthly Salary Is Used On Foodstuff Only / Baby Dumped At Filling Station In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.