Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (48311 Views)

Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by lizdammy: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Really?
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by correctguy2010: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
WarriAproko:
If we get 200 of sowere for dis country. Everywhere for good

Why not be the 2nd sowore, 198 others shall join you and the real sowore to make it 200.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by jieta: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Sowore has backed the wrong horse. He should have known better than fighting for ungrateful Nigerians.

Well I didn't expect less from a country where the average IQ is less than 75.
Mr high IQ, when he was fighting to install APC government did you question his IQ, is now you want to question Nigerians IQ something must be wrong with you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by FarahAideed: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Simplyleo be ashamed

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by idid: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Sowore has backed the wrong horse. He should have known better than fighting for ungrateful Nigerians.

Well I didn't expect less from a country where the average IQ is less than 75.

It doesn't work like that oga, someone has to fight for you even when you don't know that you are in captivity.
The Azikwe's and Awolowo's fought freedom for generations they didn't live to know.
Sowore is indeed a hero and of course is not foolish.
Buhari's tenure will end anyway.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by shamecurls(m): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Good one!

God bless The DSS

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
bolataiwo007:
Yes, I shook my head weneva I read some comments here or other platforms blaming Sowore for bringing this inept individuals to power, and I ask, which saner clime will see the evils & corruption perpetrated by last govt and keep quiet, what the guys is facing now is not is own fight alone but all our fight and that of generations to come.

Assuming is other person that is in the govt now, we will having praising the name Buhari as the Messiah Naija never had.

that is Y I can never join praises of Mandela. e. g Mugabe & Gaddafi is sure example
[/s]

Well,since the last govt was too corrupt,more than Abachas,it's safe to say he should enjoy the tynnary of this one he once supported. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

hehe
i talk am!

You really talk am cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
Racoon:
Tyranny have come to stay.Nigeria was warned but parochial sentiments beclouded our sense of sound judgement.

Meanwhile;
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/164766-jonathan-is-the-worst-nigerian-leader-ever-sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher.html

Where are you now? Please i need to give you some good chilled Drink of any brand. SOWORE should be allowed allowed to dance the music he "co-joined" to produce.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by wolexy14(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
chai i curse d day I supported buhari...... i cant imagine I supported dis idiot for 2 terms........am so angry, scared and so sad ....i wish i had stayed neutral.......i regret ever supporting dis fool buhari ...even going to his house sef in daura.... cryyyyyyyiiiiiiinnnnnnng

4 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Okoroawusa: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lock him n throw away the keys...Is this a press conference?

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by wink2015(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
diasporaman:
BREAKING: DSS Rough Handle Sowore As He Attempts To Address The Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEIzK9K_Scc

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1178631827071868930?s=19

https://mobile.twitter.com/west_obi/status/1178636482904559616

BUHARI IN HIS MILITARY STYLED BRUTALITY.

This is why EX-MILITARY MEN should not be allowed to become disguised democrats.

THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR DEMOCRACY.

BUHARI HAS NO RESPECT FOR DEMOCRACY.

HE IS JUST A PRETENSE WITH THE INTENT TO APPEAR THAT HE IS A CHANGED MAN.

IF HE HAD HIS WAY HE WILL NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH THE BALLOT BOX.

Having gone through years of military dictatorship in Nigeria democracy should be the order of the day.

The likes of President Muhammadu Buhari is taking Nigeria back because he has no respect for the rule of law and do not want to respect the tenets of democracy.

Court passes order, the presidency will be the first to disobey the law.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by smirn(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
WarriAproko:
There are thousands of people far better than him, the problem he had was that he wasn't diplomatic in his approach in the first place. Now it is left for the court to decide if his actions amount treasonable felony or not. Don't forget that treason is not a bailable offence. For 59 years after independence, it is obvious our leadership have failed us, let begin to think on who we can change the narratives. We should think of what positive things we can contribute to the society and not what our leaders can do for us.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
wolexy14:
chai i curse d day I supported buhari...... i cant imagine I supported dis idiot for 2 terms........am so angry, scared and so sad ....i wish i had stayed neutral.......i regret ever supporting dis fool buhari ...even going to his house sef in daura.... cryyyyyyyiiiiiiinnnnnnng
[/s]

Shut up!Buhari is better than Awolowo and Abiola put together. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by idid: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
happney65:
You need to see how I dey laugh..Buharists have all gone mute and cant even utter a single sentence..By the time Buhari is done with sowore,His dick would not even be hard again..He won't be able to fuccck his wife nor any of his side chicks again..When next we tell you about Buhari una no go argue..

Guess you all have seen how he has lost weight?Iya ti jee wayre..Lol

But it cannot be well for your people too because Sowore is fighting for the masses.
Yeye dey smell. It's shame to share a national space with idiots like you.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:

You really talk am cheesy
yea
so how the independence wan be na?
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Chaleeee: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Racoon:
Tyranny have come to stay.Nigeria was warned but parochial sentiments beclouded our sense of sound judgement.

Meanwhile;
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/164766-jonathan-is-the-worst-nigerian-leader-ever-sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher.html

How did GEJ know APC was seducing Nigerians with empty promises? That man was a prophet.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by ibechris(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
I love Igbo's and the reason why I love them is that,they set boundaries and they know what they hate seriously,and that is why when Nnamdi Kalu's issue came up, they all rally round him and ensure he was released and not until he was betrayed by 5 evil governors.
Where are the Yoruba's, the Osibande and Tinubu's?
This is their son Buhari is humiliating just the way he dealt with Fela and his family continuing in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by ziegurf(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
johnkay1:
There was a country
cry cryThere was a kwountry
There was a kantry

Behold, in that kantry
In the beginning
There was freedom of speech
But there was no freedom after speech.

In the reign of Buhari the son of Muhammad
There was neither freedom of speech nor after speech
The kantry was desolated and the kingdom was conquered by the prince from the East.

The words of prophet Achebe now come to pass
Saying "Things fall apart "

..wow....! wow,

what a wonderful and good rhythmic prophecy
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Ezeudo7: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
General buhari is a tyrant..
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Unrated900(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
IF dss can do this and no can stop them

Then no one can stop SARS

Nnamdi Kanu will be laughing

This is a failed nation

Shame on PDP for letting power touch this Dullard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Cmanforall: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
WarriAproko:
There are many of his kind. Sometimes, they lack resources (say to organize people etc.) And also some of them might as well not live to this state because of how humans are treated like animals and how the value of life in Nigeria is becoming very cheap.

Sowore started from the presidency, what do you think if this was to be his LG or State? #justasking
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
happney65:
You need to see how I dey laugh..Buharists have all gone mute and cant even utter a single sentence..By the time Buhari is done with sowore,His dick would not even be hard again..He won't be able to fuccck his wife nor any of his side chicks again..When next we tell you about Buhari una no go argue..

Guess you all have seen how he has lost weight?Iya ti jee wayre..Lol

Me sef dey laugh here.I remember when Sahara News was theain reportage against the last government grin grin

The idiot won rub shoulders with Kanu, I will take him serious when he openly calls Buhari "A mad man" grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Simplyleo: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
Simplyleo be ashamed
Oga, stop fooling urself jumping from thread to thread searching for lapses.

Revolution is considered a very grave offence equated with treasonable felony in an ideal democratic govt.

Though sowore knows this when he said he doesn't give a bleep whether or not his action is within his legal right but apparently, his online illiterate urchins know nothing or pretend not to know. But the good news is that the govt also doesn't give a fvck about the noise of online lizards and roaches, any defaulter is appropriately sanctioned. This is my joy. Do it, serve it, no noise can save you.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

yea
so how the independence wan be na?

We get independence for naija? grin
Well, hopefully I sell few goods on that day as tbefore them expire for my shop cheesy

Nigeria na scam.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by vineyardfarms: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=diasporaman post=82704930]BREAKING: DSS Rough Handle Sowore As He Attempts To Address The Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEIzK9K_Scc

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1178631827071868930?s=19

PRESIDENT GEJ GAVE YOU SOWORE THE FREEDOM AND PROTECTION WHICH YOU TURN TO DISRESPECT TO INSULT GEJ. MR SOWORE, HOW IS MARKET WITH THE MESSIAH YOU FOUGHT FOR THE WICKED ARE LIKE THE SHAFT WHICH THE WIND BLOWS AWAY. ENJOY YOUR NEW FREEDOM.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by walteriyke: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Failed judiciary

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Neurotika: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
jieta:
Mr high IQ, when he was fighting to install APC government did you question his IQ, is now you want to question Nigerians IQ something must be wrong with you.

You're part of the mentally ret.arded he was referring to. So because he was against the useless Jonathan government means he should not criticize Buhari's disastrous government? Is he a soothsayer to know how Buhari regime will be during Jonathan's reign? Seriously how do you get by everyday with a brain this slow.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ezeudo7:
General buhari is a tyrant..

Tyrant to the Igbo.But a God sent to the Afonjas. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari / Governor Wike Holds Umbrella For Goodluck Jonathan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.