Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (48309 Views)

Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
ProfessorBola:

What is not good about people who report this stories sometimes are the grossly exaggerated claims i.e "Nigeria is becoming like Yemen"
That is a statement of pure childishness and ignorance on the part of the poster via twitter. Does he even know what is going
on in Yemen in terms's of the conflict which is happening there?

Indeed Nigeria is becoming like Yemen

Nigeria is in an armed conflict
Just like Yemen

Nigeria is fvcked
Just like Yemen

Because this satanic govt have gagged the press does not change it

If you really know what is going on
You will weep

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Emotionss: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Gideoniteprime4:

that`s why fela said that we are suffering and smiling
nigeria`s situation is one of the most predictable things that even a baby could predict
yet we still can`t avoid stupid mistakes, even if it happens again and again

A very sad situation indeed.
Most nigerians don't even know that the deserve the best things in life.

I once visited a friend who moved close to my house he was seriously complaining that the 12 hours of electricity we are receiving a day is too much. That he doesn't feel comfortable with it. Can you imagine ?

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
/
Just like Panadol...

If e no be Nnamdi Kanu,

E no fit be like Nnamdi Kanu.

/

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

A very sad situation indeed.
Most nigerians don't even know that the deserve the best things in life.

I once visited a friend who moved close to my house he was seriously complaining that the 12 hours of electricity we are receiving a day I too much. That he doesn't fell comfortable with it. Can you imagine ?
the gorvernment has reconfigured our brains to run on only conservative methods of doing things!
the thought of a nigerian man wasting anything almost sounds like a crime to his fellow man
it pains me that all what we call ``reserves`` is a simple scam manufactured by the government to give us hope that we have something to fall back on

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Foxman19: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
The fact is that many have tired for this country. Sadly this generation not brave enough to fight for themselves, like those generation that fought colonial master. Even Aboki still call him criminal that's language they understand.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Bizibi(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
DexterousOne:

Indeed Nigeria is becoming like Yemen

Nigeria is in an armed conflict
Just like Yemen

Nigeria is fvcked
Just like Yemen

Because this satanic govt have gagged the press does not change it

If you really know what is going on
You will weep
abeg,nigeria is not like Yemen,if it is like Yemen, you won't be typing on social media.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
A country led by a FOOLS.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by happney65: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
idid:

But it cannot be well for your people too because Sowore is fighting for the masses.
Yeye dey smell. It's shame to share a national space with idiots like you.

Iyalaye ni ko ni da fun..When sowore was subtly campaigning for Buhari you no know?when his political party was used to former trouble by Ameachi in the last election in Rivers state did he say a word?Yesterday himself and Buhari called for all types of revolution..They said they will have a parallel administration if they lose,where they arrested or put behind bars?He should eat the food he prepared for mumu's like you

Ojota is there,go and protest like we did in 2012 if Buhari no go shoot you dead

Odenshi

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by gidgiddy: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
JiokeB:
There is nothing like freedom in Nigeria

So its today you know?

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by asanwafo: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
johnkay1:
There was a country
cry cryThere was a kwountry
There was a kantry

Behold, in that kantry
In the beginning
There was freedom of speech
But there was no freedom after speech.

In the reign of Buhari the son of Muhammad
There was neither freedom of speech nor after speech
The kantry was desolated and the kingdom was conquered by the prince from the East.

The words of prophet Achebe now come to pass
Saying "Things fall apart "
Speak but be responsible.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Emotionss: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Gideoniteprime4:

the gorvernment has reconfigured our brains to run on only conservative methods of doing things!
the thought of a nigerian man wasting anything almost sounds like a crime to his fellow man
it pains me that all what we call ``reserves`` is a simple scam manufactured by the government to give us hope that we have something to fall back on

And when someone try to fight for a better nigeria, we use tribe, religion and other irrelevant things to discredit the person.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
bolataiwo007:
Yes, I shook my head weneva I read some comments here or other platforms blaming Sowore for bringing this inept individuals to power, and I ask, which saner clime will see the evils & corruption perpetrated by last govt and keep quiet, what the guys is facing now is not is own fight alone but all our fight and that of generations to come.

Assuming is other person that is in the govt now, we will having praising the name Buhari as the Messiah Naija never had.

that is Y I can never join praises of Mandela. e. g Mugabe & Gaddafi is sure example

The reason why Nigeria is like this is because we are surrounded by mumus. I mean no disrespect. Sowore moved against one of the most corrupt governments in the history of Nigeria and is still on that fight. Yet, people due to their tribal, ethnic and corrupt affiliations are supporting the crime done against him.

There is one thing not fighting for him but at least people should have some respect that we have someone like Sowore to fight for us.

GEJ was massively corrupt. Buhari being corrupt and tyrannical does not make Sowore wrong.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by dadebayo1(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Anybody that sends me happy independence day message tomorrow will not get a reply from me.... Goodluck to us all.. Either good or bad we shall all face the consequences of our collective actions... grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

And when someone try to fight for a better nigeria, we use tribe, religion and other irrelevant things to discredit the person.
SOWORE would have lost all hopes he had 4 a better nigeria
it`s just that he does not have the ``goat gene`s`` that some nigerians out there possess
nigeria was too unripe to gain independence
but at the same time nigeria would have also suffered apartheid if she failed to get her independence
what a messed up world we live in

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by ideylaff: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Sowore and dss should not distract us from bbnaija, they should wait let the show finish then we will know what to do,
Since everybody is mad

i weep for your sad and insensitive post....

will BBM feed you....
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Akiika: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
That is what is done to any alleged criminal that attempts to give unauthorized interview to whip public sentiment after court hearing....anywhere in the world. Sowore keep digging his own grave deeper by day.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by ajebuter(f): 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Lock him n throw away the keys...Is this a press conference?

Bros...Remember, Buhari has enough tyranny to go round..

Remember Sowore was once a Buharist?
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Emotionss: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Gideoniteprime4:

SOWORE would have lost all hopes he had 4 a better nigeria
it`s just that he does not have the ``goat gene`s`` that some nigerians out there possess
nigeria was too unripe to gain independence
but at the same time nigeria would have also suffered apartheid if she failed to get her independence
what a messed up world we live in

True talk.
The fact that majority of Nigerians are comfortable with the situation of things on ground is even more heart breaking.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]
He will rot in jail.Fulani government will make sure of that.
And you will be his roommate... What about that
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
SOFTENGR:
You must be dreaming. Do Nigerians like good leaders?

They don't now... because we never had one. But we shall have one soon

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by orisa37: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
iReddington:
Sowore wanted to be a "Judas goat" but this is Nigeria, even him won't be spared!!

God used A Lamb for Is-a-ac. His Judgement is near. IJN AMEN.

Neither the Army, the Cabal nor the Fulanis own Nigeria. Even with the Royal Charter, there has been Brexit Nigeria since 1960.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Captaintimex:

And you will be his roommate... What about that

I'm just a business man.I ain't a Yoruba revolutionalist. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Buhari will use his dick to dig well in this same DSS custody tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by aspiring44: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
kinzation:
Make them free this guy now
Haba
this country ehn

Why are they scared of him.?

Is it also a treasonable felony to talk to the press

This is purely ansrchical system of government.

The whole world is watching

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Minjim: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
They just release this guy.

He's not a coward like Nnamdi Kanu that jumped bail.

They ought to know power is transient, they can't win Nigerians
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bizibi:
abeg,nigeria is not like Yemen,if it is like Yemen, you won't be typing on social media.

Yemen has its safe spaces
Same as Nigeria

So there is really no difference

Boko Haram plus Fulano herdsmen plus rampant cultism plus wanton one chance operators plus rapant ritual killing, millions of internally displaced people, etc

Yemen might even wish not to br like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Tonytonic(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hahaha.when the legend Great Goodluck Ebele Jonathan warned us we refused to listen.we called him weak.who is weak now? who is suffering now? Who can not have a voice now.if Gej was half this govt APC won't have seen the light of day.Nigerians we own Gej a very sincere apology for taking him for granted and for embarrassing his lovely wife.imagine making jest of his wife, so painful and yet he endured until the end.Gej the man with the heart of Gold.we miss u dearly

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by giftedben: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Sowore has backed the wrong horse. He should have known better than fighting for ungrateful Nigerians.

Well I didn't expect less from a country where the average IQ is less than 75.

When a mad man walks naked on the streets, it is usually his relatives that becomes ashamed.

Sowore can not eat and drink and then challenge his personal god to a single combat.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by faceland: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
This guy is what they call Controlled Opposition.

He is not tired of enjoying blood money. Is it not that same Sahara Reporters that would report a bomb blast less than 5 mins after it happens. Prove that they already had a draft of the blog post and was waiting for Boko Haram to fulfil their part of the deal. May God punish this vampire and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
ideylaff:

i weep for your sad and insensitive post....

will BBM feed you....
read with understanding next time,
I don't support bbn
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Ezeudo7: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:

Tyrant to the Igbo.But a God sent to the Afonjas. cheesy

Afonjas are also bearing d brunt. They are also suffering. Sowere is not igbo..

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by faceland: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Foxman19:
The fact is that many have tired for this country. Sadly this generation not brave enough to fight for themselves, like those generation that fought colonial master. Even Aboki still call him criminal that's language they understand.

This guy was working with Boko Haram and APC. They all planned to set this country on fire should Buhari lose election. If he cares about Nigeria, he should start by revealing all his co-conspirators then forfeit all the blood money they paid him for his services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.