Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,509 members, 7,954,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (48624 Views)

Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ezeudo7:

Afonjas are also bearing d brunt. They are also suffering. Sowere is not igbo..

Of course he isn't Igbo.I used to think he was Yoruba until they recently denied him grin

Now that he is not behaving 'Cowardly' some are coming out to defend him.Calling him Mandela.Two-timing twats,that race.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Asifiwe(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Buhari will die unsonged and uncelebrated. his last days, unfortunately, is consistent with his evil unforgiveness for his overthrow by Babangida and he only returns to do Nigerian harm as there is nothing tangible in his head for the development of this country
A coup plotter (Buhari) wanting to Judge a man (Sowore) who is totally given to the economic resuscitation of the country seeking a better life for the masses
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by juman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore: The Hero.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by bubu2019: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
cheesy Buhari till 2090 shocked
and when he dies, his son must succeed him

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by SaintLucia: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are a lying and you know it.
I still remember the igbos in this forum and twitter tagging the whole thing yoruba revolution

Nevertheless, we Nigerians are not ready for a better Nigeria. When we are ready tribalism will be the last thing on our mind as a people.
I can't argue just do yourself a favour and google Sowore posts and people's comments on Twitter.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Nature8(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
iReddington:
Sowore wanted to be a "Judas goat" but this is Nigeria, even him won't be spared!!

Touching

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by SOFTENGR: 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
Captaintimex:

They don't now... because we never had one. But we shall have one soon
OK, let's hope so.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:

I'm just a business man.I ain't a Yoruba revolutionalist. grin

Who cares of the identity of nonentity.....
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Captaintimex:

Who cares of the identity of nonentity.....

Well you're still quoting me cheesy
That's showing I have some level of relevance grin
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Vatod(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Karma, the only bitch I know !!!
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by spafu(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Sowore has backed the wrong horse. He should have known better than fighting for ungrateful Nigerians.

Well I didn't expect less from a country where the average IQ is less than 75.
Go and sidone jo, Sowore is fighting for which Nigerians? Was he not among those who put Nigeians under Buhari grips? Why am I bothered when you have described yourself to be of low IQ?

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by kinzation(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
aspiring44:

Why are they scared of him.?

Is it also a treasonable felony to talk to the press

This is purely ansrchical system of government.

The whole world is watching
Truth be told, I don't understand why he is still held in detention after the court has given an injunction to let him go.

This is clearly a case of Anarchy. This current government led by this "Dullard" is terrible.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Foxman19: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Physiologically you're suffering from brain alignment and others.
faceland:

This guy was working with Boko Haram and APC. They all planned to set this country on fire should Buhari lose election. If he cares about Nigeria, he should start by revealing all his co-conspirators then forfeit all the blood money they paid him for his services.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Racoon:
Tyranny have come to stay.Nigeria was warned but parochial sentiments beclouded our sense of sound judgement.

Meanwhile;

I too like this meme.

Dem never see anything, dem go hear word!!!
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by stonemasonn: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
iReddington:
Sowore wanted to be a "Judas goat" but this is Nigeria, even him won't be spared!!
you actually sound like the Judas
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by osazsky(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Serves him right,he should be put behind bars for 45 years nonsense spits
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by chinedumoooo: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Those people that sponsor him as he says should help him out.
You fail to win an election within a couple of month, instantly you intend to remove our president with your slogan #revolutionnow.
Oga will cannot sit down and be watching you.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by segunx5(m): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Leave this Man now... what you don't know is that he has replicas..dey watch
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Staro: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Na wao
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by faceland: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Physiologically you're suffering from brain alignment and others.

You think you are smart but only the ignorant would be impressed by your long words. To prove your are smart, provide a counter augment. undecided
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by babajero(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Where is that mannabbq or what ever he call himself his comment is needed here
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by ProfessorBola: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
DexterousOne:

Indeed Nigeria is becoming like Yemen

Nigeria is in an armed conflict
Just like Yemen

Nigeria is fvcked
Just like Yemen

Because this satanic govt have gagged the press does not change it

If you really know what is going on
You will weep

I know what is going on in Nigeria...i am a Nigerian.. I work - Consult - Lecture - in Nigeria & Outside the country ...and i live in Nigeria

But i also have traveled the world and know what is happening in the Middle East and specifically Yemen and what is happening
their is a full scale International War..with regional countries involved...Please do not try and exaggerate and blow out of proportion what is happening in Nigeria. You should not use your platform to spew out Mis-information and half-truth's...

Their is a civil conflict in Cameroun right now that is worse than Nigeria..so don't play naive about what is really going on in West Africa...
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
ProfessorBola:

I know what is going on in Nigeria...i am a Nigerian.. I work - Consult - Lecture - in Nigeria & Outside the country ...and i live in Nigeria

But i also have traveled the world and know what is happening in the Middle East and specifically Yemen and what is happening
their is a full scale International War..with regional countries involved...Please do not try and exaggerate and blow out of proportion what is happening in Nigeria. You should not use your platform to spew out Mis-information and half-truth's...

Their is a civil conflict in Cameroun right now that is worse than Nigeria..so don't play naive about what is really going on in West Africa...

This is no exaggeration

And yes
I travel a lot just like you

So just save that part.

Yemen has a conflict similar to Nigeria
The scale of conflict might not be the same
But I daresay that Nigeria and Yemen are in similar situations all round

It's easy to type from Lagos or wherever shithole in southern Nigeria that you reside, but we have millions of internally displaced people in the north east.
The last time I checked
Yemen is in a similar situation

So what are you talking about really?
I get feelers from my former comrades up north

It's not pleasant
And the worst part is that we have a lying, conniving government and a gagged media

Those of us who know, know
You could bury your head in the samd if you really like
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by ProfessorBola: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2019
DexterousOne:

This is no exaggeration

And yes
I travel a lot just like you

So just save that part.

Yemen has a conflict similar to Nigeria
The scale of conflict might not be the same
But I daresay that Nigeria and Yemen are in similar situations all round

It's easy to type from Lagos or wherever shithole in southern Nigeria that you reside, but we have millions of internally displaced people in the north east.
The last time I checked
Yemen is in a similar situation

So what are you talking about really?
I get feelers from my former comrades up north

It's not pleasant
And the worst part is that we have a lying, conniving government and a gagged media

Those of us who know, know
You could bury your head in the samd if you really like

Stop Exaggerating... The Conflict in Yemen is far greater than what is happening in Nigeria...
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by ProfessorBola: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2019
DexterousOne:

Indeed Nigeria is becoming like Yemen

Nigeria is in an armed conflict
Just like Yemen

Nigeria is fvcked
Just like Yemen

Because this satanic govt have gagged the press does not change it

If you really know what is going on
You will weep

Nigeria has Potential and a Foundation to change....When i was in California and saw the Homeless Tent cities there it made me realise that problems of poverty and corruption are global.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1yCTL5dJro
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
ProfessorBola:

Nigeria has Potential and a Foundation to change....When i was in California and saw the Homeless Tent cities there it made me realise that problems of poverty and corruption are global.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1yCTL5dJro

California problem is a self inflicted problem
The housing problem there is as a result of the failed policies of the state govt.

Many homeless people actually have jobs and money in their pocket

They just can't afford to pay 2500 upwards a month for the rent undecided(especially if you are in the bay area)

I'm sure.You passed through skid row cheesy cheesy

Lol.

Nigeria has foundation for change indeed
I don hear you
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
ProfessorBola:

Stop Exaggerating... The Conflict in Yemen is far greater than what is happening in Nigeria...

You still don't get the point I'm making
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Sholaco: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
Him eyes never see anything. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone / CBN Illegally Funding Buhari’s Government, Says Sanusi / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.