Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (48308 Views)

Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Mexyz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
To even think that this man's media house was used to lauder the image of Mr President and at the same time used to bring down that of Gej makes this whole thing more interesting.

Sowore no worry, I will keep remembering you in prayers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Drenix(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
Serves him Right. Law of karma. Jonathan will b laughing at him now ...

4 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by witsel4(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
It's well
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by ProfessorBola: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
diasporaman:
BREAKING: DSS Rough Handle Sowore As He Attempts To Address The Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEIzK9K_Scc

What is not good about people who report this stories sometimes are the grossly exaggerated claims i.e "Nigeria is becoming like Yemen"
That is a statement of pure childishness and ignorance on the part of the poster via twitter. Does he even know what is going
on in Yemen in terms's of the conflict which is happening there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
tongue shocked shocked :oSowore is fighting for his pocket! We are fighting for Tacha.

After losing election you started revolution. Tinubu and Buhari would deal with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by adenigga(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Racoon:
Tyranny have come to stay.Nigeria was warned but parochial sentiments beclouded our sound sense of judgement

Once a dictator will always be a dictator. Dats Buhari for you. A disaster!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by PicLtd: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hmm...
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by davit: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
O ga o. How did we get here as a nation?
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Princemedico18: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
[b][/b]In his Next Life, He will learn his lessons
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by notoriousbabe: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
See as DSS is washing their dirty linens before the world
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by SaintLucia: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Obiwest Utichaychukwu and his people that massively voted for Atiku ahead of Sowore were the ones hailing him on Twitter when he was busy posting provocative comments about revolution while the Yoruba and other tribes were cautioning him to take it easy for the fact that he "Sowore" called for a revolution using his party logo after he contested and lost woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by notoriousbabe: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
Princemedico18:
[b][/b]In his Next Life, He will learn his lessons
shut up
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by notoriousbabe: 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
davit:
O ga o. How did we get here as a nation?
I just don't know

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol

Useless kountri grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
i respect sowore
he is indeed a wonderful entity
he is paying the price for a better nigeria
i bet if all nigerians thinks the way he does we would surpass all neighboring country`s in all areas of development!
sowore has managed in exposing the cruelty of the current government
na small thing remain, i for like make nigeria be communist country

but haters will be like

3 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by churchmind: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=diasporaman post=82704930]BREAKING: DSS Rough Handle Sowore As He Attempts To Address The Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEIzK9K_Scc

https://mobile.twitter.com/west_obi/status/1178636482904559616[/quoteplease bubu n tinibu structure if u guys leave this traitor or saboteur una don fuckup ok ]
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by DSoj(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
Them just dey make this nuisance feel important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by notoriousbabe: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
It is finished. Nigeria is gone with the wind. I cry for my country.
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
[[s]quote author=Gideoniteprime4 post=82705609]i respect sowore
i bet if all nigerians thinks the way he does we would surpass all neighboring country`s in all areas of development!

but haters will be like [/quote[/s]]
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
HOnestly.
solutionsmax6:
All these will only gather more supporters for him
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Ekpekpee: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
What is before us effects even the rough handlers, directly or indirectly.... I cant wait to have Biafra..

5 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
ProfessorBola:

What is not good about people who report this stories sometimes are the grossly exaggerated claims i.e "Nigeria is becoming like Yemen"
That is a statement of pure childishness and ignorance on the part of the poster via twitter. Does he even know what is going
on in Yemen in terms's of the conflict which is happening there?

Please, which country can you compare it to? Is Equatorial Guinea okay? That's one banana republic where there is no free speech and respect for human rights or the courts.
Are you satisfied now?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by bolataiwo007: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mays24:
This is really bad for democracy.
Yes, I shook my head weneva I read some comments here or other platforms blaming Sowore for bringing this inept individuals to power, and I ask, which saner clime will see the evils & corruption perpetrated by last govt and keep quiet, what the guys is facing now is not is own fight alone but all our fight and that of generations to come.

Assuming is other person that is in the govt now, we will having praising the name Buhari as the Messiah Naija never had.

that is Y I can never join praises of Mandela. e. g Mugabe & Gaddafi is sure example

4 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by AmadorSays: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
wow, truly at this point in time it is safe to say we are far from Democracy

3 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Fulani people dey call am criminal cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[[s]quote author=Gideoniteprime4 post=82705609]i respect sowore

but haters will be like [/quote[/s]]

hehe
i talk am!

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
ONE ELELMENT OF DICTATORSHIP
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by VirginSearcher(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Men! What is going on in this country.. we need to do better Nigerians
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Racoon(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s] undecided
Is that not the fact today under Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.