Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) (48310 Views)

Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Xpol: 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sometimes you think and blame everybody that have hand in making you to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
[[s]quote author=Neurotika post=82706287]

You're part of the mentally ret.arded he was referring to. So because he was against the useless Jonathan government means he should not criticize Buhari's disastrous government? Is he a soothsayer to know how Buhari regime will be during Jonathan's reign? Seriously how do you get by everyday with a brain this slow.[/quote[/s]]

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Call me names... I don't care. This Sowore you are seeing today shall lead this country tomorrow... and Buhari and his DSS shall spend the remaining of their life behind bar. He who laff last laff best....

5 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by SOFTENGR: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
cheesy Buhari till 2090 shocked
I don comot leave una... grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by semyman: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Small small they want you to push you to be deeply in shit before zapping from your back
Mumu
Go and ask Abi....
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:

We get independence for naija? grin
Well, hopefully I sell few goods on that day as tbefore them expire for my shop cheesy

Nigeria na scam.
nigerian ancestors be looking at you like

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by SOFTENGR: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
Captaintimex:
Call me names... I don't care. This Sowore you are seeing today shall lead this country tomorrow... and Buhari and his DSS shall spend the remaining of their life behind bar. He who laff last laff best....

You must be dreaming.
Do Nigerians like good leaders?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by bolataiwo007: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Well,since the last govt was too corrupt,more than Abachas,it's safe to say he should enjoy the tynnary of this one he once supported. grin
Sorry, I taught u are a normal person. thank u
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by udoka2013: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mutemenot:
even 2100. Sai bufalo. grin
Mutemenot:
even to 2100. Sai bufalo.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by shaw2(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
When he was rough handling Jonathan where was that lady in background voice?
U never see somchin
This is just Genesis before he enter Habakkuk he won't see mouth to use sing again.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
bolataiwo007:
Sorry, I taught u are a normal person. thank u

Lol.And you quoted an abnormal person? cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=Gideoniteprime4 post=82706482]
nigerian ancestors be looking at you like[/quote

My ancestors no send Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
shaw2:
When he was rough handling Jonathan where was that lady in background voice?
U never see somchin
This is just Genesis before he enter Habakkuk he won't see mouth to use sing again.

See as the aboki with caftan dey push am sef like common animal.Them dey call am criminal join grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
BUHARI till Boko Haram turn to Republic! grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by jieta: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Neurotika:

You're part of the mentally ret.arded he was referring to. So because he was against the useless Jonathan government means he should not criticize Buhari's disastrous government? Is he a soothsayer to know how Buhari regime will be during Jonathan's reign? Seriously how do you get by everyday with a brain this slow.
birds of same feather flock together, your IQ is below 10 am very sure of it. I don't need to school you because you don't worth my time.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is bad oooooo..

Earth is rotating, it will come to you guys one day
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by shaw2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin grin grin
He never see somchin
That's y I don't even care about Atikus case.
Sowore and Atiku dealt with Jonathan
Now he's shading crocodile tears.
He will be humiliated in supreme Court and even supremacy court if we get one.
This people are the reason Nigerians are suffering now.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by olajide8(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
diasporaman:
BREAKING: DSS Rough haHandle Sowore As He Attempts To Address The Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEIzK9K_Scc

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1178631827071868930?s=19

https://mobile.twitter.com/west_obi/status/1178636482904559616

When did someone accused of a crime start to have the opportunity to talk to the press - we too dey play for this country sef

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by wolexy14(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

Shut up!Buhari is better than Awolowo and Abiola put together. grin
oya tell me ow
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Emotionss: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
SaintLucia:
Obiwest Utichaychukwu and his people that massively voted for Atiku ahead of Sowore were the ones hailing him on Twitter when he was busy posting provocative comments about revolution while the Yoruba and other tribes were cautioning him to take it easy for the fact that he "Sowore" called for a revolution using his party logo after he contested and lost woefully.

You are a lying and you know it.
I still remember the igbos in this forum and twitter tagging the whole thing yoruba revolution

Nevertheless, we Nigerians are not ready for a better Nigeria. When we are ready tribalism will be the last thing on our mind as a people.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Urchman200: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
I stand with u sowore, we share same spirit, I might not have ur kind of platform to push my struggle but I have always stand for justice not minding how it affects me as a person, Buhari will receive double of this treatment ,even if not him his generation will get it ,power is transient .

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
wolexy14:
oya tell me ow

Ask Yoruba Muslims grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Venerable612(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Centcanada:
U see what you did to GEJ and he did not react, now is ur turn to face it. What goes around comes around.

What did he do to GEJ?
For speaking against a government that was not working?

Him speaking against Buhari, or any other government for that matter, is his constitutional right.

On the contrary, it shows he is not content with bad governance.

Dont you find Jonathan and Buhari’s government fundamentally bad? And worthy of speaking against?

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
#BoycotPresident
#BoycotPresident
#BoycotPresident
#BoycotPresident
#BoycotPresident
Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Emotionss: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Gideoniteprime4:
i respect sowore
he is indeed a wonderful entity
he is paying the price for a better nigeria
i bet if all nigerians thinks the way he does we would surpass all neighboring country`s in all areas of development!
sowore has managed in exposing the cruelty of the current government
na small thing remain, i for like make nigeria be communist country

but haters will be like

93.5% of Nigerians don't even know what revolution is and those who know are not ready to make the sacrifice that is needed for a revolutio.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
Captaintimex:

[/s]

He will rot in jail.Fulani government will make sure of that.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Alfredah01: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nairalanders u better comment fast and speak out your mind because very soon it’s coming to social media where nobody can say a word to criticize this govt and get ready for 3rd term from this govt, military in abgada ruling us in a democratic system of govt.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Barzinime(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
At long last someone intellectual, most people dont know the meaning of clamoring for a revolution, especially someone that lost an election.
Only a weak leader will allow such.
Buhari is still a bit nice, try it with Xi Jinping or Vladmir Putin or El Sisi, I am v.sure he would have been declared missing.
SaintLucia:
Obiwest Utichaychukwu and his people that massively voted for Atiku ahead of Sowore were the ones hailing him on Twitter when he was busy posting provocative comments about revolution while the Yoruba and other tribes were cautioning him to take it easy for the fact that he "Sowore" called for a revolution using his party logo after he contested and lost woefully.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by Gideoniteprime4: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

93.5% of Nigerians don't even know what revolution is and those who know are not ready to make the sacrifice that is needed for a revolutio.
that`s why fela said that we are suffering and smiling
nigeria`s situation is one of the most predictable things that even a baby could predict
yet we still can`t avoid stupid mistakes, even if it happens again and again

3 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by nkwuocha1: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sowore started a Yoruba Revolution.He is fighting for same people that called him an IJAW man grin.
OH BOY!YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

1 Like

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by ItsJagaban: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Celebrities won't weigh in on this, if Na Tacha, Peter and the rest idiots go jump.

Nigeria is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video) by SuperS1Panther: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
solutionsmax6:
All these will only gather more supporters for him

The way it gathered for the Dilector that jumped bail or the clown from Zaria that did excursion to India?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / MON: Teni Speaks On Her National Honor From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.