Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me (39250 Views)

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Ijebusomaada: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Are you in Lagos? If yes, visit our massage centre to get a FREE chinese massage with one of our certified therapists. No hidden catch, we'll give you just one free session to see if you feel better.

Key functions of the chinese massage: Relaxes the body's nervous system and opens up any blocked channels and meridians.

Call/WhatsApp +2348109752565 if interested.
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by shegun1406(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2019
taiwozainab:
This might help
As for ur bp... You won't bliv what I have to say but this is true... My mum's bp was higher than urs and she's spent alot... It's drained her physically and emotionally, OK... Someone later told her to grind ginger and lime(sounds awkward ryt)...she felt it was weird and she didn't do it and kept buying drugs, I went out of my way to try making the mixture for her and she sha managed to start using it, esp in her drinks and at times she takes it just like that, we preserve the rest in what fridge..to cut the story short after bout three months of taking it without meeting the doctor she decided to go see him and he was absolutely shocked the result he got.. Her bp was moderate, mum is still taking her ginger and lime o
As for ur sleepless nights.. Go to the pharm and get Nuravit.. You'll just be eating and sleeping but don't take it every day, a day or two interval is OK... Dont go to work Pls, take a leave of two to three weeks or even a month for best result... Thank me later �
Hi Taiwo!
I will like to know if the ginger should be fresh or dry one and did you squish the lime into the ginger after grinding it. Your swift response will be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by taiwozainab(f): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
shegun1406:

Hi Taiwo!
I will like to know if the ginger should be fresh or dry one and did you squish the lime into the ginger after grinding it. Your swift response will be appreciated. Thanks!

The ginger should be fresh and same as the lime, just rinse the two and grind... The lime should be grinded with the ginger buy just cut the lime into four,u can make the one that will last u for a week... I'll prefer the proportion of ginger to lime to be 2:1...i hope you understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by shegun1406(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
taiwozainab:

The ginger should be fresh and same as the lime, just rinse the two and grind... The lime should be grinded with the ginger buy just cut the lime into four,u can make the one that will last u for a week... I'll prefer the proportion of ginger to lime to be 2:1...i hope you understand
Gotten.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by adaorap(f): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Finelinks:

Do you live in Nigeria?

How were you able to avoid rice, beans etc.
?

It does not matter where you live, just avoid them. There is rice everywhere, also beans. In fact it's so hard to follow strict dieting outside the shores of Nigeria. Reason is that oyibo get lots of tempting, yummy foods at a very cheap price but most of those yummy foods are not healthy foods. Not easy to choose vegetables over burgers and tasty cakes. Not easy to follow the same routine, but you have to keep going knowing fully well that the gain is far better than the pain.
UDO!!!(Peace).

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Healther: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
you might need to try out kefir
its a probiotics drink that regulates the immune system.,
blood pressure.,It gives you B vitamins it also contains[b] tryptophan[/b].
You know that sleepy, relaxed feeling you get after a big turkey dinner? That’s thanks to tryptophan. This amino acid is also found in kefir. The word kefir actually stems from the Turkish word “kefir” which id translated as “good feeling
you might want to read more https://healther.com.ng/7-health-benefit-of-kefir/
aside other health benefits it a good way to for that insomnia...
if convinced you might want to call 08088106595
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by qeemus: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hibiscus leaves (zobo) and ginger without sugar is very effective. Google it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4515014/zobo-drink-effective-managing-hypertension
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by singa4real: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2019
I have said it before and I will repeat my self, Go for ulcer test and rule out that you are not suffering from gastric ulcer, so you don't spend unnecessary money like i did.

You can do a local test that I discovered to be effective, by just soaking Garry in a cup with cold water, don't let it soak well in the water and drink it, if after 10-30mins and you didn't feel discomfort, then you don't have ulcer. But if the reverse is the Chase then you have ulcer.

Now let me tell you my little secret,

I suffered the same problem that you are complaining of now for 7months, and was busy spending money on lab opon lab(ECG, liver function, kidney function, 2D echo) with no tangible solution from the doctors, they will just tell me to take sleeping tab, high blood pressure tab, angina tab that i put under my tongue and many of them, which I did for many months without improvement.

No until I met a man who narrated how he suffered from ulcer and what he pass through in times of money spent and it impact on his life.

I now went for test, only for me to discover that I have ulcer.

Now the secret of ulcer treatment:

1. Don't eat once it's after 7 in the night.

2. Don't skip food, drink water if you are too busy to eat.

3. Take anti acid or danacid tablet (jerocine) 25mins in after you have finish eating in the night.

4. Take watermelon and make sure you chew the seed and other fruits, but don't take pineapple, Orange, grading egg.

5. If you want to take swallow, please make sure that you sit up well like me I sand up when ever I want to eat swallow.

6. Avoid for now any acidic foods and beverages.

That will make you body feel cool.

For your insomnia, is a psychological problem. It is called Anxiety disorder, but I called it fear of the unknown, that you developed as a result of too much acid in your system and thinking, it will disappear within three weeks of trying this above step and you will see that you have not developed any high blood pressure.

it trigger is what you hear or read from the internet. To help fasting your recovering keep on telling your self that you are ok and nothing is happening, do things that you fear to do before and please keep your laptop and smart phone away from your once is night. And stop reading negative information about your health online.

Take back your life.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Analee(f): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2019
flexyonline:
I can almost bet that what is wrong with you is sleep apnea. You wake up more fatigued than when you go to bed right? Get a sleep study done - I don’t know if they do this in Nigeria. There are remedies, using a CPAP gadget to sleep or surgery
yea..exactly..This is exactly my problem..I wake still feeling tired..instead of energized.. My eyes r heavy..my head is alwaz crowded..esp.if I wak up at note to pee..if my eyes come in contact wit sun..looks like am high..every lil thing am tired..can't read long write ups..I can go on n on..even now still feeling same wey..any temporary or permanent remedies?
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Casemiro(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
taiwozainab:

Yeah, the lime and it's skin should be grinded together with the ginger... Just get ur lime,rinse then slice into four.... Mum makes hers in a quantity that can last her a week

please what if I wash the ginger whole, boil it and mix with lemon juice, that is squeezing the lemon
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by taiwozainab(f): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Casemiro:

please what if I wash the ginger whole, boil it and mix with lemon juice, that is squeezing the lemon

I'm sorry I don't really know bout the boiling... But grinding and mixing with lime... Heard lemon too is OK
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by UtilityRational(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
singa4real:
I have said it before and I will repeat my self, Go for ulcer test and rule out that you are not suffering from gastric ulcer, so you don't spend unnecessary money like i did.

You can do a local test that I discovered to be effective, by just soaking Garry in a cup with cold water, don't let it soak well in the water and drink it, if after 10-30mins and you didn't feel discomfort, then you don't have ulcer. But if the reverse is the Chase then you have ulcer.

Now let me tell you my little secret,

I suffered the same problem that you are complaining of now for 7months, and was busy spending money on lab opon lab(ECG, liver function, kidney function, 2D echo) with no tangible solution from the doctors, they will just tell me to take sleeping tab, high blood pressure tab, angina tab that i put under my tongue and many of them, which I did for many months without improvement.

No until I met a man who narrated how he suffered from ulcer and what he pass through in times of money spent and it impact on his life.

I now went for test, only for me to discover that I have ulcer.

Now the secret of ulcer treatment:

1. Don't eat once it's after 7 in the night.

2. Don't skip food, drink water if you are too busy to eat.

3. Take anti acid or danacid tablet (jerocine) 25mins in after you have finish eating in the night.

4. Take watermelon and make sure you chew the seed and other fruits, but don't take pineapple, Orange, grading egg.

5. If you want to take swallow, please make sure that you sit up well like me I sand up when ever I want to eat swallow.

6. Avoid for now any acidic foods and beverages.

That will make you body feel cool.

For your insomnia, is a psychological problem. It is called Anxiety disorder, but I called it fear of the unknown, that you developed as a result of too much acid in your system and thinking, it will disappear within three weeks of trying this above step and you will see that you have not developed any high blood pressure.

it trigger is what you hear or read from the internet. To help fasting your recovering keep on telling your self that you are ok and nothing is happening, do things that you fear to do before and please keep your laptop and smart phone away from your once is night. And stop reading negative information about your health online.

Take back your life.

I can testify to that

I went through the same problem. I suffer financially. but at the end of the day it was all ulcer (H pylori). I am now treating it.

but please which drug are you using and do you know any thing about chines medicine called Mebo gastrointestine ulcer capsule and its effectiveness.?
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Casemiro(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
taiwozainab:

I'm sorry I don't really know bout the boiling... But grinding and mixing with lime... Heard lemon too is OK

what do you use to grind please. I'm asking because I don't have electric blender
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by taiwozainab(f): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Casemiro:

what do you use to grind please. I'm asking because I don't have electric blender

I don't have electric blender either... So I grind with the one they use in grinding pepper, but I tell em to rinse the machine before they grind it for me
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Casemiro(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2019
taiwozainab:

I don't have electric blender either... So I grind with the one they use in grinding pepper, but I tell em to rinse the machine before they grind it for me
alright. thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by mrZENographer: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
mayordy Come to The Lord's Chosen Crusade titled "THE YOKE MUST BREAK". 19th and 201th October. This week's Saturday and Sunday..

Yoke of Insomnia must break.

Venue: Ijesha Bustop by Oshodi Apapa Expressway Lagos.
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by lanre316: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
mrZENographer:
mayordy Come to The Lord's Chosen Crusade titled "THE YOKE MUST BREAK". 19th and 201th October. This week's Saturday and Sunday..

Yoke of Insomnia must break.

Venue: Ijesha Bustop by Oshodi Apapa Expressway Lagos.

Oga, not every issue are spiritual problems
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Orinmoku(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2019
Lots of people are going through different ailments without knowing that there is a cure for all
Looking for the solution to that nagging health challenge?
Whatsapp Mathew on 08183549549 for more info
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by SHALW: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
[url]fyguhgfcjh[/url]Soundhealth[url]hjkl;;jkl;[/url]
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Jenamin(f): 4:04am On Oct 16, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] undecided

Confusing and frustrating it can get, when desperately trying to find some help.
I have struggled with insomnia the majority of my adult life. At first (for over a decade) I didn't even know it was insomnia that I was struggling with. However, over time not getting the sleep I needed, it really started affecting my body physically {example•• every morning when first stepping out of bed I began to notice my feet would really hurt.}
Please, don't just start out looking for a quick fix of the problem <those I know refer to this as a 'bandaid fix'>.
You need to locate a respected and knowledgeable doctor, someone who you feel comfortable with and can trust. The reason I say this is there may be a good chance you will be working with them for a good amount of time.
There are many medical conditions that can cause insomnia. Some moderate then there are some that are very serious.
In my situation we are looking at now testing me for Auto-immune diseases. For me the more it is discussed the more I see other things in past that when combined with the insomnia and now the more I feel that this is more than likely what I am struggling with.
I have spent many years now going from one diagnosis to another. At some point I was given medication<the bandaid> but I keep having other physical and medical issues arise. I began pushing for an answer as to--Why?

Be - patient * Be- strong~~
I wish you well and much luck
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by mrZENographer: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
lanre316:

Oga, not every issue are spiritual problems

mayordy The woman with issue of blood for 28 years, the numerous cripples, deaf and dumb, lunatics, leprous that Jesus healed, we're they having spiritual problems?

If they werent spiritual problems, why were they healed by the messenger of God? Oya argue with yourself.

My point, a problem doesn't have to be spiritual to receive divine knockout. Be it medical, financial and otherwise.
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by lizdammy: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Get a bulb of onion, cut open and rub on your forehead.
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by whatagwan(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello. Have you been able to resolve this?

If you haven't, kindly visit us at Sleep Inc Limited. A facility for sleep related disorders; insomnia, sleep apnea etc.

You can send me a DM via twitter @ChikeMD I'll be happy to continue the conversation with you.

In the meantime avoid using sedatives, alcohol or driving alone.
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Kampack: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2019
Sorry I'm replying late to this post.

I have a natural remedy for you made by researchers in one of our leading federal universities from the dept of botany and plant sciences. It's external use.

Please call and I will give it to you to try.

It's free of charge!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Kampack: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2019

I have a natural remedy for you made by researchers in one of our leading federal universities from the dept of botany and plant sciences. It's external use.

It's free of charge!
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by lanre316: 3:07am On Nov 08, 2019
Kampack:

It's free of charge!

What number do we call?
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Kampack: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2019
lanre316:

What number do we call?

I

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing / How Much Does Cataracts Surgery Cost In Nigeria? / Why Do Women Hardly Have Heart Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.