Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me (39272 Views)

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by xplicit102: 3:23am On Apr 30, 2020
mayordy:
Good day people,

A month ago, I suddenly started feeling pain in my chest and dizzy eyes and numb palms and feet, I thought it was shortness of blood because I have been stressed for the past 6 months waking up out of bed getting into traffic to work and coming back in traffic late at night.

The chest pain feeling like my heart skipping a beat still didn’t go away, i couldn’t get a sound sleep every morning I wake up unrefreshed and tired through out the day

I checked my blood pressure one day at the pharmacy and it was abnormally high and I’m just 26 I went to the doctor and conducted PCV to check my blood count, malaria test and fasting sugar, all came out normal, he suspected angina so I also did an ECG which also came out normal, the doctor gave me paracetamol, vitamin B12 capsule and since then that is how I have been frequenting the hospital, each time the blood pressure still high.

Last week I was still at the doctor last Thursday and my BP was 148/96 at my age, yet the doctor doesn’t really tell me much he just keep prescribing the same sleeping pills and vitamin B12 and iron capsule.

Right now I presently can’t help myself to sleep, my day is always filled with fatigue, headache, dullness, I lose concentration at work, I can’t seem to get anything done because my eyes get heavy and my head be pounding me seriously. I don’t know what is going on I’m gradually losing the sharp young man I used to be.

Please, I don’t know if anybody has gone through a phase like this or if we have experienced doctors in the house please.

Please I need all the help I can get

Hi . Can you please contact me.
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by mayordy(m): 3:40am On Apr 30, 2020
xplicit102:

Hi . Can you please contact me.

I replied your mail
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by xplicit102: 3:58am On Apr 30, 2020
mayordy:

I replied your mail

Hello mayordy. Cant find the mail. Kindly contact me via WhatsApp 08172398753. Its really urgent . Thanks
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by RuggedSniper: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2020
taiwozainab:
This might help
As for ur bp... You won't bliv what I have to say but this is true... My mum's bp was higher than urs and she's spent alot... It's drained her physically and emotionally, OK... Someone later told her to grind ginger and lime(sounds awkward ryt)...she felt it was weird and she didn't do it and kept buying drugs, I went out of my way to try making the mixture for her and she sha managed to start using it, esp in her drinks and at times she takes it just like that, we preserve the rest in what fridge..to cut the story short after bout three months of taking it without meeting the doctor she decided to go see him and he was absolutely shocked the result he got.. Her bp was moderate, mum is still taking her ginger and lime o
As for ur sleepless nights.. Go to the pharm and get Nuravit.. You'll just be eating and sleeping but don't take it every day, a day or two interval is OK... Dont go to work Pls, take a leave of two to three weeks or even a month for best result... Thank me later �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by vanvick247(m): 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
cachiskky:

Exactly, ginger is best in regulating BP. Lime or lemon would do. I boil mine, make a batch of 4 bottles and refrigerate. Then drink first thing in the morning, at nights too

Plz how do you prepare yours? Do you boil the lime and ginger together??
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Quinns: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
I wnt to know more about this

refugee:
Sorry about your predicament, I had this experience a few weeks back but I am very well now. U may wish to contact me privately for my experience and natural medication applied. No pills, no medical doctor...all at a cost less than 700 naira. Shikena!

Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Akposkiz: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2023
Sorry bro! Ginger and lime mixture is okay!
Re: Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me by Walkerstilldey: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Constipation: How Do I Treat This Long Term Disease Naturally? Please, Urgent! / Bitter Kola Boosts Libido, Beats Osteoarthritis, Researchers Confirm / Gloria Asuquo - HIV Infection Is A Blessing To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.