Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 (19513 Views)

5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Interesting Places To Visit In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Bryan88(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:
We are just happy it is a public holiday. That way we can rest and take a break from all the hustle and bustle of this country. Not to celebrate Nigeria biko...

A fool at 40 is a fool forever.
A fool at 59 nko?
IS A FOOL FOR ETERNITY... grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Nvc078: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:
We are just happy it is a public holiday. That way we can rest and take a break from all the hustle and bustle of this country. Not to celebrate Nigeria biko...

A fool at 59 nko?
I thought they say the right quote is " a fool at faulty" ? Do you want to make same mistake as I usually make?

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2019
the only good thing about Oct 1st is the holiday. nothing to celebrate about the shîthole

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Eberex(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Enter the rain na
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Been to all except 4. Nothing special
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by ednut1(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:

A fool at 59 nko?
poko come my house. Otutu mu mi cheesy
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by pocohantas(f): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2019
ednut1:
poko come my house. Otutu mu mi cheesy

Make that otutu kill you. Ashewo boy cheesy

Nvc078:

I thought they say the right quote is " a fool at faulty" ? Do you want to make same mistake as I usually make?

You haven't been making a mistake, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by wickyyolo: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What about Abuja? Kai this city can be dry sha undecided

Abuja is not dry. Its either you dont have money or your not with the right clique to show you where to hang out
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Ibcrown(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:

A fool at 59 nko?
till tha kingdom come
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:

A fool at 59 nko?
I believe ur father is more than 59, ask him gis achievement

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Omenkata: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
post=82732421:
Nigeria is blessed.
We believe in our darling nation.
We are on the right track to a New and better Nigeria.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Sane and positive Nigerians have fun and celebrate this beautiful day,
and let those in imaginary sufferings revel in their misery and frustrations.

From all of us @

Happy Independence Day Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Issa Barbecue Celebration @.......... wink cheesy
Barbecue Galore..........
[/s]
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by kennys: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
plus extremely bad roads
Plus bad government and corrupt leaders everywhere you go
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by pocohantas(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Chiefochiefo:

I believe ur father is more than 59, ask him gis achievement

No, he isn't smiley
I like to think he is doing better as an individual.

Ibcrown:
till tha kingdom come

Obviously cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Hausaman1: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What about Abuja? Kai this city can be dry sha undecided

Let me take you out.send me ur codes
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Hearme(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2019
jaxxy:
What are you celebrating exactly With regards to Independence Day I mean?

Minimum wage, fight against kwarraption and Yahoo boys.
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Holamilekan97(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Where's my Green legacy?? MY LOVELY OOPL!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by adakoleagbenu: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2019
hi impact planet na de place to be. that place is like Disney land in Nigeria o. but hold your money sha. But trust me, that place is the bomb. what?!!!!
but their publicity is poor. many people don't know them yet
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by policysamuel(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:

A fool at 59 nko?

No more a fool, but an idiot
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2019
Hearme:

Minimum wage, fight against kwarraption and Yahoo boys.

Lol this more shameful than I thought.
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by anonimi: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:

A fool at 59 nko?

Is an incompeten't dullar'd lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10031016_tmpcam4148988474710963396_jpegc9bc3881f8d5d26f0d458a5d48a93523

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9903820_fbimg15631860052698958_jpegb05f41d787e0cd65b489071399f6956e

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by erico2k2(m): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2019
16yearsold:

Sorry mam but if you are older than me don't go angry.

You are calling your country a fool and you live in it.haba
Sorry to say,if you call Nigeria a fool and you are a Nigerian with due respect I think you are also a *censored*
For once please let's Appreciate we are still alive in this county
what you should ask yourself is this
What are you celebrating? what has 9ja got to celebrate
October 1st was meant to be freedom but are you free
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Bobyro: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2019
ba7man:
Every holiday, we keep listing out places to have fun in Lagos.

What about locations like Abia, Jigawa, Taraba, Bayelsa, Anambra??
Those places are an eye sore, Lagos is developed to Nigerians... But to the world, Lagos is a village... This shows that Nigeria is so backward. Lagos and maybe Abuja is the only pride of Nigeria.. as for the rest Bushes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by livebyday(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82732421:
Nigeria is blessed.

From all of us @

God bless Nigeria.

Stop spamming every thread with this
Thread spamming is against the rules on nairaland

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Galaticos444: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:

A fool at 59 nko?
d generation shall b fools 4ever
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Bobyro: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2019
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
Bleep Nigeria
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2019
djoe21:
Omu Resort is where you wanna be. They've got everything more or less.
Where is it located?
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by kennys: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2019
At 59 years we CANNOT boost of stable electricity power supply. All the leaders who have ruled this country called Nigeria should see themselves as a disgrace to the nation. Mugabe ruled Zimbabwe for 37years that's just one President and Zimbabweans can boost of stable electricity power supply, now come to Nigeria how many President have come and gone, they still NOT have solution to the problem of providing just 24hours electricity. It is a shame, NOTHING to celebrate. A country that's finding it extremely difficult to pay 30 thousand minimum wage, but can pay is Senators millions of Naira in a month. A country that its government does not respect the Court orders... The judiciary is like a figure head with NO weight and NO wings to fly. Enough of this yearly independence day celebration. Nothing to actually celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Nuclear99(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2019
post=82732421:
Nigeria is blessed.

From all of us @

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Goldenheart(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2019
I kant spend half of my day in traffic wink
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Nuclear99(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
That nigga no get sense at all
Re: Top 5 Interesting Places In Lagos To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 by Candycrushy(f): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Am celebrating my day with lots of cheeseballs and cold orange juice..who cares to join?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Born In UK But Living In Nigeria / FG To Begin Last Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerian Fans In Russia (pics) / How Much Is Enough To Live In Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.