Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (7084 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Simplep:
With this disgusting behaviour of you mofos(ubunja and his blind followers)on nairaland,las las na olosho una go marry.

lmfao. You think? But we love olosho
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Simplep:
With this disgusting behaviour of you mofos(ubunja and his blind followers)on nairaland,las las na olosho una go marry.

What disgusting behaviour? I just narrated a dream and you call it disgusting behavior? Women. grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao. You think? But we love olosho
Just enjoy the little fame and praises you get from your ass wipes while it last..
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by AntiMCU: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Simplep:

Like you. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Nuclear99(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hahaha, Where you de since na,...

SWALLOWS RED PILL

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Marley147: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
I have found them. grin
na only God go help una. One day red pills must fade grin grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by AstroG: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Marley147:
na only God go help una. One day red pills must fade grin grin

You don ever see where paracetamol fade undecided undecided??
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by johnnyn1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Actually I just met this type of lady. And I’m willing to marry her. May God help Us.
Martinez39:
Believe me, this woman I met is not like other girls. She loves me for who I am and is very nurturing. She is not materialistic and she is willing to be there for me through thick and thin. She is also beautiful and angelic in character and looks. Her smile is gold. She is committed to our relationship that she has turned down other boys. She treats me like a man, doesn't weaponise sex, let's me lead, doesn't manipulate, and makes special sacrifices for the relationship. She is always willing to admit that she is wrong and she faces the truth. She doesn't feel entitled, she assists in paying the bills, she doesn't do "my money is my money, your money is our money", and she was a virgin when I met her and we plan to get married. She let's me operate her phone because she has nothing to hide. So truly not all women are like that? So ubunja was wrong all along? Oh, I am in tears right now cry. My true love and magic pussy cry. My NAWALT cry kiss. This girl has promised "for better or worse" with me and she has shown that she can take on motherly roles. She is a very neat person and her vagina has no fish smell. She doesn't play power dynamics and won't brainwash my children against me if we quarrel neither would she make my children believe that I do less and love them less. I repent of my red pill ways and won't follow bad influences like CAPSLOCKED, ubunja, lukui, MJBOLT, JONNYSPUTE etc. I am a happy man, finally. cry

As I was cuddling my princess, I heard a loud noise screaming
"wake up, Wake up!"

It was Haruna waking me up from my sleep. So I was dreaming about a NAWALT? grin I have work to do today but I have to shake off the marijuana I smoked while we partied last night. Jeez. Good afternoon guys. *searching for my red pill basket* grin grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by DaddyRochie1642: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lol,

You just made me laugh,
I was even happy a Red pilled man has found love at last grin

**Swallows_Two_more_Capsules_of_Redpills**
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Marley147: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

You don ever see where paracetamol fade undecided undecided??
sure but this one must fade
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by AstroG: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Marley147:
sure but this one must fade

Dream on cool cool
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Marley147: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

Dream on cool cool
OK but pls don't forget to report back to me when it fades. Cos that's for sure it will only take time to do so. At the same time good luck.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Queenserah26(f): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Very funny. Just when I wanted to say congratulations, I realized it was all a dream
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Mrshape: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Eyah, sorry. There are mathematical impossibilities that you must live with. 3 cannot be an even number. Martinez cannot fall in love. grin
Taking some factors into consideration,
3! Is an even number
One day you will find your factorial.

I almost congratulated you too when I saw the title.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by healthserve(m): 4:05am On Oct 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Believe me, this woman I met is not like other girls. She loves me for who I am and is very nurturing. She is not materialistic and she is willing to be there for me through thick and thin. She is also beautiful and angelic in character and looks. Her smile is gold. She is committed to our relationship that she has turned down other boys. She treats me like a man, doesn't weaponise sex, let's me lead, doesn't manipulate, and makes special sacrifices for the relationship. She is always willing to admit that she is wrong and she faces the truth. She doesn't feel entitled, she assists in paying the bills, she doesn't do "my money is my money, your money is our money", and she was a virgin when I met her and we plan to get married. She let's me operate her phone because she has nothing to hide. So truly not all women are like that? So ubunja was wrong all along? Oh, I am in tears right now cry. My true love and magic pussy cry. My NAWALT cry kiss. This girl has promised "for better or worse" with me and she has shown that she can take on motherly roles. She is a very neat person and her vagina has no fish smell. She doesn't play power dynamics and won't brainwash my children against me if we quarrel neither would she make my children believe that I do less and love them less. I repent of my red pill ways and won't follow bad influences like CAPSLOCKED, ubunja, lukui, MJBOLT, JONNYSPUTE etc. I am a happy man, finally. cry

"wake up, Wake up!"

It was Haruna waking me up from my sleep. So I was dreaming about a NAWALT? grin I have work to do today but I have to shake off the marijuana I smoked while we partied last night. Jeez. Good afternoon guys. *searching for my red pill basket* grin grin

Hmm
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
AntiMCU:

Like you. smiley
mumu.if you all actually think there's no woman that matches op's description then you all need to change the kind of girls you move with and also change your kind of person because as far as i know fvck boys will always go for slay queens while responsible men who don't spend their whole day wailing and insulting women online will definitely get themselves good and virtuous women.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by MiseryHimself: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Korllami007:
That's not a dream, that's a nightmare because dream comes true. You can't find the attributes you listed above in one girl in Nigeria. It's just like you're looking for a key inside ocean. You will sleep there. grin

You can't find those attributes in a human female, not just Nigerians.

Also, you wouldn't find those comely attributes that men are required to possess in a human male, not just Nigerian men.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39s(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Kipaji: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Martinez39:

"wake up, Wake up!"

grin grin grin grin grin Very funny man
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Kipaji: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kipaji:

grin grin grin grin grin Very funny man

Wait, I just realized the OP is martinez grin grin I was completely clueless all along
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39s(m): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kipaji:

Wait, I just realized the OP is martinez grin grin I was completely clueless all along
grin grin grin My previous account. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She No Wear P@nt: Bride Mistakenly Exposes Her Pr!v@te Part To Public Watch / My Girlfriend Poured Hot Water On My Mother (photos) / Super Falcon Players (nigerian Female Team) Are Lesbians" - Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.