Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (7057 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
daharry:

The way u guys swallow redpill upandan eh,i just hope you checked the doctors prescription.
More is never enough and they are never out of stock. Some red pills for you, here you go.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by daharry(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
More is never enough and they are never out of stock. Some red pills for you, here you go.
Just took mine.I must confess,we may get addicted.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Korllami007: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
grin I was happy in that dream but my physical body was shaking in terror. Na wetin be dis? cheesy

It has to be because your body is trying to wake you back into reality and stop deceiving your self. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Korllami007: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hahahahaha. Laff don kill me here.

grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Korllami007:

It has to be because your body is trying to wake you back into reality and stop deceiving your self. grin grin grin
grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Erums(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
This post is even funny to the extent that I forgot to laugh.

Always hating... Why.. Is just for fun, right?
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Believe me, this woman I met is not like other girls. She loves me for who I am and is very nurturing. She is not materialistic and she is willing to be there for me through thick and thin. She is also beautiful and angelic in character and looks. Her smile is gold. She is committed to our relationship that she has turned down other boys. She treats me like a man, doesn't weaponise sex, let's me lead, doesn't manipulate, and makes special sacrifices for the relationship. She is always willing to admit that she is wrong and she faces the truth. She doesn't feel entitled, she assists in paying the bills, she doesn't do "my money is my money, your money is our money", and she was a virgin when I met her and we plan to get married. She let's me operate her phone because she has nothing to hide. So truly not all women are like that? So ubunja was wrong all along? Oh, I am in tears right now cry. My true love and magic pussy cry. My NAWALT cry kiss. This girl has promised "for better or worse" with me and she has shown that she can take on motherly roles. She is a very neat person and her vagina has no fish smell. She doesn't play power dynamics and won't brainwash my children against me if we quarrel neither would she make my children believe that I do less and love them less. I repent of my red pill ways and won't follow bad influences like CAPSLOCKED, ubunja, lukui, MJBOLT, JONNYSPUTE etc. I am a happy man, finally. cry

As I was cuddling my princess, I heard a loud noise screaming
"wake up, Wake up!"

It was Haruna waking me up from my sleep. So I was dreaming about a NAWALT? grin I have work to do today but I have to shake off the marijuana I smoked while we partied last night. Jeez. Good afternoon guys. *searching for my red pill basket* grin grin
almost gave me a heart attack bro

There's no turning back. No more sweet illusions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Believe me, this woman I met is not like other girls. She loves me for who I am and is very nurturing. She is not materialistic and she is willing to be there for me through thick and thin. She is also beautiful and angelic in character and looks. Her smile is gold. She is committed to our relationship that she has turned down other boys. She treats me like a man, doesn't weaponise sex, let's me lead, doesn't manipulate, and makes special sacrifices for the relationship. She is always willing to admit that she is wrong and she faces the truth. She doesn't feel entitled, she assists in paying the bills, she doesn't do "my money is my money, your money is our money", and she was a virgin when I met her and we plan to get married. She let's me operate her phone because she has nothing to hide. So truly not all women are like that? So ubunja was wrong all along? Oh, I am in tears right now cry. My true love and magic pussy cry. My NAWALT cry kiss. This girl has promised "for better or worse" with me and she has shown that she can take on motherly roles. She is a very neat person and her vagina has no fish smell. She doesn't play power dynamics and won't brainwash my children against me if we quarrel neither would she make my children believe that I do less and love them less. I repent of my red pill ways and won't follow bad influences like CAPSLOCKED, ubunja, lukui, MJBOLT, JONNYSPUTE etc. I am a happy man, finally. cry

As I was cuddling my princess, I heard a loud noise screaming
"wake up, Wake up!"

It was Haruna waking me up from my sleep. So I was dreaming about a NAWALT? grin I have work to do today but I have to shake off the marijuana I smoked while we partied last night. Jeez. Good afternoon guys. *searching for my red pill basket* grin grin
Buhhahhahahhahshahahhahaaa. Needed laughter, but guy ur head no correct at all cheesy cheesy
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
pour them bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
almost gave me a heart attack bro

There's no turning back. No more sweet illusions
No turning back. grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
When kids are playing, quite understandable.

But when a supposed married man joins in the delusion...leaves a lot to imagination.

Anyway, happy independence grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
pocohantas:
When kids are playing, quite understandable.

But when a supposed married man joins in the delusion...leaves a lot to imagination.

Anyway, happy independence grin
you lots take NL too seriously

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by pansophist(m): 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
My partner is exactly like these. Though, cant say about kids yet since we ain't married yet. Met her in university as a virgin, and happy I'm not in the dating market for long. Nevertheless, I'm sure there are still good women, you just need to make yourself the kind of guy they want. The easiest way to get a girl is to be the man of her dreams. Doing the work to become a better man. Be her catch.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
pansophist:
My partner is exactly like these. Though, cant say about kids yet since we ain't married yet. Met her in university as a virgin, and happy I'm not in the dating market for long. Nevertheless, I'm sure there are still good women, you just need to make yourself the kind of guy they want. The easiest way to get a girl is to be the man of her dreams. Doing the work to become a better man. Be her catch.
doing the work to be a better man?? Lmfao

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by pansophist(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
doing the work to be a better man?? Lmfao

Ubunja, in one of your miseducations titled "choosing a girl", you wrote and I quote.

"Keep the women you like for LUST, but the ones who like you, keep them for LOVE".

Following your line of thought in that statement, doesnt it implies that a man has to fit a womans ideal before romantic negotiations can ignite?

In the light of the foregoing, why is it amusing to you that I said a man should work to be a better person?
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
pansophist:

Ubunja, in one of your miseducations titled "choosing a girl", you wrote and I quote.

"Keep the women you like for LUST, but the ones who like you, keep them for LOVE".

Following the line of thought of that statement, doesnt it implies that a man has to fit a womans ideal before romantic negotiations can ignite?

In the light of the foregoing, why is it amusing to you that I said a man should work to be a better man?
better yourself.

Don't change for ONE woman.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by pansophist(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
better yourself.

Don't change for ONE woman.

And that's what I mean.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
pansophist:

And that's what I mean.
then it's all good brotherman

1 Like

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by pansophist(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
then it's all good brotherman

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Korllami007: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
pansophist:
My partner is exactly like these. Though, cant say about kids yet since we ain't married yet. Met her in university as a virgin, and happy I'm not in the dating market for long. Nevertheless, I'm sure there are still good women, you just need to make yourself the kind of guy they want. The easiest way to get a girl is to be the man of her dreams . Doing the work to become a better man. Be her catch.

What if a girl dream man is a man that accept every sh.t she throws at him.

The last man that did this is contemplating which is more sweeter between otapiapia and sniper. cheesy

Modify.

I just saw your recent post and now i understand what you mean.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Korllami007:

The last man that did this is contemplating which is more sweeter between otapiapia and sniper. cheesy
lol what is atopiapia
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Korllami007: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
lol what is atopiapia

It's use for killing rodents and it's very potent to the extent that it can kill human just like sniper.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
lol what is atopiapia
a pesticide that's poisonous to humans.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
a pesticide that's poisonous.
damn. So which is sweeter??
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
damn. So which is sweeter??
I have never tried any. grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by pansophist(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Korllami007:

Modify.

I just saw your recent post and now i understand what you mean.

A man that will put up with a woman ridiculous and unrealistic demands is one without boundaries, backbone, and a sense of worth. One that freely gives himself to manipulations and weak. She will grow to hate him, as women are not predisposed to respect and submit to men they can boss around. Clearly I didnt mean that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by ubunja(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
I have never tried any. grin
when do we taste them
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubunja:
when do we taste them
When reality starts changing and programmes us to blue pilled even against our will. At this point, it's safe to drink except if you want to go back to being a simpanzee. grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Korllami007: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
pansophist:

A man that will put up with a woman ridiculous and unrealistic demands is one without boundaries, backbone, and a sense of worth. One that freely gives himself to manipulations and weak. She will grow to hate him, as women are not predisposed to respect and submit to men they can boss around. Clearly I didnt mean that.

Got it.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
lukui:

where were you since all these days, these lazy female bloggers will snatch romance section from you Guys grip faa

there is one idiot calling herself Sandra8 or whatever.
You guys better take charge!!!

And by the way where is boss?
UBUNJA??
KhosaNosta don pursue our Ubunja d miseducationist from NL.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
With this disgusting behaviour of you mofos(ubunja and his blind followers)on nairaland,las las na olosho una go marry.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
lukui:

where were you since all these days, these lazy female bloggers will snatch romance section from you Guys grip faa

there is one idiot calling herself Sandra8 or whatever.
You guys better take charge!!!

And by the way where is boss?
UBUNJA??
Like seriously?
This is now a tug of war?

I don laugh tire here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Pls Choose Wisely Between Dis Pics Ok / (PICS): To Be Honest, Girls Are Amazing / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.