Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (7049 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by AstroG: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Alpha males don't compete with anybody. They do their things and don't give a Bleep about other peoples feelings.Selfishness is the watch word if you must survive.

Leave those whores cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by seanwilliam(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
after taking and digesting redpills for two months, ive got two-success story. i might share it when i'm free from work sha. sincerely, i still cant believe i can be stonehearted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

The kind of girl u listed above is not available in Naija,thank God say na Dream ooh. Cus these Naija girls(hoes) aren't loyal

"Swallows Redpill"
Not just Nigerian girls, it's all of them.

*swallows redpill*
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Funmmyastic: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

The kind of girl u listed above is not available in Naija,thank God say na Dream ooh. Cus these Naija girls(hoes) aren't loyal

"Swallows Redpill"

Hope you are 100% good?I mean you do not have any flaws?
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by seanwilliam(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

You are joking right?
u stalk me alot, tell me ur heart i might consider u
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Funmmyastic: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
knew you were having a hallucination from the first paragraph. keep smoking

Lol.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Funmmyastic: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
seanwilliam:
u stalk me alot, tell me ur heart i might consider u

Lol,consider for what?
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by CAPSLOCKED: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
She is always willing to admit that she is wrong and she faces the truth.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE THING IN THE WORLD. YOU'LL FIND DRAGON EGGS BEFORE YOU FIND A WOMAN LIKE THIS.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE THING IN THE WORLD. YOU'LL FIND DRAGON EGGS BEFORE YOU FIND A WOMAN LIKE THIS.
Little wonder it was all a dream. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by AstroG: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Hope you are 100% good?I mean you do not have any flaws?

Whether ah have any flaws or not,am not giving u the attention u want cool
Take care kiss kiss
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

Whether ah have any flaws or not, am not giving u the attention u want cool
Take care kiss kiss
Gbam! grin Exactly, she is just here for attention. We are ignoring her and I hope all boys will do the same.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Funmmyastic: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

Whether ah have any flaws or not,am not giving u the attention u want cool Take care kiss kiss

You've done that already.Next!
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Kaycee54321(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
...but truly, the Lady I'm currently with has all these qualities you listed in your dream and I've been with her since 2015. I don't know about the manipulating kids yet but I doubt...

Wow, I really should appreciate her more....Never understood how rare it is to find someone like her

I'm her first Love so maybe that's why....

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Funmmyastic: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee54321:
...but truly, the Lady I'm currently with has all these qualities you listed in your dream and I've been with her since 2015. I don't know about the manipulating kids yet but I doubt...

Wow, I really should appreciate her more....Never understood how rare it is to find someone like her

Hmmmm.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by AstroG: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee54321:

We all knw it will end in tears cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Kaycee54321(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

I doubt. No matter what happens, I will never forget her. Besides, it's not like I'm perfect so I'm not seeking perfection.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

Every boy once thought that about their first love and every SIMPanzee thinks that about their current girlfriend or the ones they are asking out.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Kaycee54321(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Hmmmm.

Hope nothing dey smell?
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Kaycee54321(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Every boy once thought that about their first love and every SIMPanzee thinks that about their current girlfriend or the ones they are asking out.

Nawa oh Bros. E never reach insult na. I'm saying the pure truth. I dey gamble and I've made some change there... I don't need to be told that anything can happen in the game of Life

But smtyms, give person benefit of doubt before you generalize... If you look well, there's a Lady out there for you... No be mouth Bros.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Martinez39(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Nawa oh Bros. E never reach insult na. I'm saying the pure truth. I dey gamble and I've made some change there... I don't need to be told that anything can happen in the game of Life

But smtyms, give person benefit of doubt before you generalize... If you look well, there's a Lady out there for you... No be mouth Bros.
I am not insulting you and I have nothing to say to you. Enjoy your relationship. Good day.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Kaycee54321(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
I am not insulting you and I have nothing to say to you. Enjoy your relationship. Good day.

No shaking.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Funmmyastic: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Hope nothing dey smell?

There is no Tacharistic here ke.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Funmmyastic: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

Doomsayer.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by AstroG: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee54321:

I doubt. No matter what happens, I will never forget her. Besides, it's not like I'm perfect so I'm not seeking perfection.

A day will come,when u will open a thread because of her here on NL..

Have a Good relationship cool cool

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Omar09(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Believe me, this woman I met is not like other girls. She loves me for who I am and is very nurturing. She is not materialistic and she is willing to be there for me through thick and thin. She is also beautiful and angelic in character and looks. Her smile is gold. She is committed to our relationship that she has turned down other boys. She treats me like a man, doesn't weaponise sex, let's me lead, doesn't manipulate, and makes special sacrifices for the relationship. She is always willing to admit that she is wrong and she faces the truth. She doesn't feel entitled, she assists in paying the bills, she doesn't do "my money is my money, your money is our money", and she was a virgin when I met her and we plan to get married. She let's me operate her phone because she has nothing to hide. So truly not all women are like that? So ubunja was wrong all along? Oh, I am in tears right now cry. My true love and magic pussy cry. My NAWALT cry kiss. This girl has promised "for better or worse" with me and she has shown that she can take on motherly roles. She is a very neat person and her vagina has no fish smell. She doesn't play power dynamics and won't brainwash my children against me if we quarrel neither would she make my children believe that I do less and love them less. I repent of my red pill ways and won't follow bad influences like CAPSLOCKED, ubunja, lukui, MJBOLT, JONNYSPUTE etc. I am a happy man, finally. cry

As I was cuddling my princess, I heard a loud noise screaming
"wake up, Wake up!"

It was Haruna waking me up from my sleep. So I was dreaming about a NAWALT? grin I have work to do today but I have to shake off the marijuana I smoked while we partied last night. Jeez. Good afternoon guys. *searching for my red pill basket* grin grin

Half way through n I thought it was male you found. Didn't know it was a joke. No shit like love. It's only in our head. It's not real.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Kaycee54321(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
AstroG:

A day will come,when u will open a thread because of her here on NL..

Have a Good relationship cool cool

Lol. I no open thread when I lost opportunity to get a million few days ago, e come be because of woman. My man, a real alpha male is in charge of his emotions and takes care of business without wailing on an anonymous online forum.

And like I said, I no dey find perfection. All I need is knowing you have my back. Loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Omar09(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
This post is even funny to the extent that I forgot to laugh.

Aw... You are so cute when you sound stupid.. Makes me wanna cha cha chew you... Cutie.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Kaycee54321(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

There is no Tacharistic here ke.

grin
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by Funmmyastic: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
grin
Omar09:

Aw... You are so cute when you sound stupid.. Makes me wanna cha cha chew you... Cutie.
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by drezzyx(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
This post is even funny to the extent that I forgot to laugh.
REALLY
I WAS THINKING IF SUCH WOMEN EXIST NOW I KNOW HE WAS JOKING .
BECAUSE ITZ HIS IMAGINATION.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by COOL10(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
seanwilliam:
after taking and digesting redpills for two months, ive got two-success story. i might share it when i'm free from work sha. sincerely, i still cant believe i can be stonehearted.

We await your stories cool
Re: I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. by daharry(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Not just Nigerian girls, it's all of them.

*swallows redpill*
The way u guys swallow redpill upandan eh,i just hope you checked the doctors prescription.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babes With Endowments Esp Those With Big Booty..... / Konji!! Bbnaija Star, Venita Akpofure, Flaunts Her Banging Breast & Backside / Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.