Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION (3104 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ps: please read Understanding the Heart of Men 1 and 2 before coming back to read this. Thank you kiss

Secondary alpha men (or pseudo alpha men as I like to call them) are the worst type of men ladies can ever think of dating.
They are NOT BAD HUMAN BEINGS in themselves but when it comes to love, since romantic relationship is a game of LOVE and HEARTS, secondary alpha males have nothing actually to offer. They do not have a heart remember (at least most of them dont). They severed it a long time ago because it let them down and they thought it weak.
They only care about themselves in relationships, placing SEX in the once lofty position of LOVE. The concept of love is unreal to them but sex at least is real even without any love. They make up the bulk of the men that polute the reputation of other innocent loving men. They are misogynist whether they know it or not, for a man without a heart is nothing but a BEAST. Their sand castle ego's are easily bruised by any woman they feel they cannot surmount or tame, hence their shaming and name calling against all women (unless If you lose yourself and your dignity as a woman, will you be spared temporarily by such males)
They are the regular takers and swallowers of the most addictive drug there is in the black-market today - the RED PILL!
It makes them high, it makes them strong, it makes them powerful as long as they take it. But because they are pseudo-alpha males they forget the grander scheme of the RED PILL creators - which is to give them GAME; that is how to easily hack the female mind. And the secret of all GAME is to play it in SECRECY to catch your prey UNAWARE without revealing the GAME you are playing. But most Pseudo-alpha males do not understand this. To be a true, genuine RED PILL taker, one must be a GOOD RED PILL CONCEALER!
Most Pseudo-alpha males especially here on NAIRALAND because of their unchecked hatred for women are yet to realize this and therefore have no GAME! Ladies please take note of these guys and stay clear off them. They are heartless misogynist!!!

Primary alpha males ( or true alpha males) - are nature's true gifts to woman hood. They are endowed with all the attributes that women want, they are not misogynist as you would expect (pseudo-alpha males are!!!) because women naturally are drawn to them and love them without them doing much to nothing.
They love the attention women throw at them and they in turn reciprocate it. They have an unspoilt heart to offer to females and women naturally will throw themselves at such men in hopes to win their hearts. At adolescence alpha males and females have the same heart, whole and complete but while fear ( that is doubt, mistrust, timidity, concern etc) guards the heart's of girls, reason guards the heart of alpha males.
Alpha males know by their reasoning that FEAR in the hearts of females can be unlocked by their wit. By their demeanor and speech they have females feel the opposite of fear and feel safe, assured and truly happy. The females feeling safe, assured and happy then opens their heart at their due time as a reward to the knight who won it fair and square. But Alas the reasoning of the alpha males still prevents him from opening up his own heart to be connected with that of his lover.
He believes now since his wit (unlike beta men that use their hearts instead) can unlock the heart of a woman he has no need to unlock his own heart in return. He is contented that her heart is his and his alone. But by so doing, he loses out on feelings of actual love!
Alpha males are one of the best options for females but to actually date and keep one, a lady must have true self esteem and must play not by your rules but by his rules - it sounds like it doesn't add up right? - but it does add up and it plays right into the ladies advantage. I will explain better in a subsequent post.

Lastly beta males - the most rampant of their kind. The easiest to deal with amongst the three. They are the second most liked of male hearts. And they genuinely love females because they too have a heart like females do, Albeit not complete ( like their primary alpha male counterpart)
But caution should be exercised still with them, they seek the validation of females above all, as such they are prone to bleeding on you at anytime, if they fail to meet your validation or valuation. Other than this they make a good choice of males cause they want to love and have a heart to give (which makes them vulnerable just like you are). Just ensure you pick the emotionally mature ones amongst them, while the others learn to heal their broken hearts and mature for romantic relationships.

Stay tuned, more to come.
Cc
Seun
Funmmyastic
Fountainofyouth
Blackivy29
Guest007

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
the secondary algha you describe are incels

redpill isnt about gaming women

redpill is about understanding women behaviour.

Pua is abt gaming women not redpill know the difference

i agree with you abt your take on nairaland, the reality is the men that call women hoe, olosho on nairaland and then claim alpha are
incels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nice one.A lady should go for the real alpha males and not the pseudo alpha males that have been shattered emotionally due to past relationships.Babe this is topnotch and apt.Nice one dear.Personally I will never date divorcees and single fathers.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:
the secondary algha you describe are incels

redpill isnt about gaming women

redpill is about understanding women behaviour.

Pua is abt gaming women not redpill know the difference

i agree with you abt your take on nairaland, the reality is the men that call women hoe, olosho on nairaland and then claim alpha are
incels

Thanks for your comments babe kiss like I said the GREATER SCHEME of the RED PILL is to game women and not hate women. It's called "know thy enemy" and not "kill thy enemy". Knowledge is power dear kiss and power can be used as pleased, even to get women kiss

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one.A lady should go for the real alpha males and not the pseudo alpha males that have been shattered emotionally due to past relationships.Babe this is topnotch and apt.Nice one dear.

I love you too babe kiss I can keep doing this just for you smiley
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Nice one.A lady should go for the real alpha males and not the pseudo alpha males that have been shattered emotionally due to past relationships.Babe this is topnotch and apt.Nice one dear.

a man should also go for a woman that is not emotionally damaged.

It is hard to deal with a woman with lot of past baggages.

I believe if a woman have been with more than 2 guys, a man cant have a stable relationship with her.

5 Likes

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

I believe if a woman have been with more than 2 guys, a man cant have a stable relationship with her.

That's true.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

I would have loved to address this dear but I won't cause some pseudo-alpha males or incel as you called them, may exploit this female weakness kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Thanks for you comments babe kiss like I said the GREATER SCHEME of the RED PILL is to game women and not hate women. It's called "know thy enemy" and not "kill thy enemy". Knowledge is power dear kiss and power can be used as pleased even to get women kiss

i am no babe miss and stop all your dear,dear stuff.

The greater scheme of pua is to game a woman

the greater scheme of redpill is understand woman psychology and not to fall into traps
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

I love you too babe kiss I can keep doing this just for you smiley

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

i am no babe miss and stop all your dear,dear stuff.

The greater scheme of pua is to game a woman

the greater scheme of redpill is understand woman psychology and not to fall into traps

Terminologies you choose to call them dear. All are terminologies dear muah kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Terminologies you choose to call them dear. All are terminologies dear muah kiss

Babe if he says he does not want all the endearments,drop it;including the rest of the Nl guys.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Alway remember that many redpill men are married or do have girl friends but use redpill to have a mutual beneficial relationship with their women
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
lilwetdick:

Alway remember that many redpill men are married or do have girl friends but use redpill to have a mutual beneficial relationship with their women
There is truth in what you said dear kiss I tailored my write up to nairaland guys alone, many of whom are unmarried and in need of sex. Thanks for reminding me love kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Babe if he says he does not want all the endearments,drop it;including the rest of the Nl guys.
Oh babe, trust me they want it wink
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by ImaIma1(f): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
The pseudo-alphas are the emotionally shattered ones. They are usually bitter and angry misogynists. Those are the lots we have on this forum who actually believe that they are alpha males.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
ImaIma1:
The pseudo-alphas are the emotionally shattered ones. They are usually bitter and angry misogynist. Those are the lots we have on this forum who actually believe that they are alpha males.

True that sis smiley
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
ImaIma1:
The pseudo-alphas are the emotionally shattered ones. They are usually bitter and angry misogynist. Those are the lots we have on this forum who actually believe that they are alpha males.

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
I know who is behind the OP.... Welcome back grin

Sandra8:

smiley
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Guest007:
I know who is behind the OP.... Welcome back grin

You don't dear... But welcome honey. wink Where have you been?
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
i still don't exactly see while a secondary, alpha male should be called alpha males in the first place, if resentment and bitterness,and a taking attitude is your modus operandi. Just call them what they are, OMEGA men with an identity crisis.

While your post tries to elevate the alpha male, it doesn't exactly explain what makes a true alpha male different, what makes a woman accept an alpha male, and what women look for in alpha males, until then, all redpillers and MGTOW are omega males.

As for me i swallowed a pharmacologically modified pink pill.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i still don't exactly see while a secondary, alpha male should be called alpha males in the first place, if resentment and bitterness,and a taking attitude is your modus operandi. Just call them what they are, OMEGA men with an identity crisis.

While your post tries to elevate the alpha male, it doesn't exactly explain what makes a true alpha male different, what makes a woman accept an alpha male, and what women look for in alpha males, until then, all redpillers and MGTOW are omega males.

Lol,my namesake I like this your new term for redpillers,Omega.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:

I get you baby kiss as long as your current beliefs allows your interact with the world in healthy way it's fine by me dear

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Smh
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
Smh

Thanks for stopping by dearie kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
Smh

What?
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Raydans: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
For your secondary alpha males. According to you they have been hurt at one point or the other by a female, that is why they are the way they are.

Why not try address why they are so I.e miseducating the females that manipulated/hurt them rather than painting these males in a bad light. Your target should be the root cause problem which is female manipulation

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

What?
Seems the ladies miseducation is not backed up by facts..... Everything here is based on mere assumption.

Take this red pill at your own peril.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Raydans:
For your secondary alpha males. According to you they have been hurt at one point or the other by a female, that is why they are the way they are.

Why not try address why they are so I.e miseducating the females that manipulated/hurt them rather than painting these males in a bad light. Your target should be the root cause problem which is female manipulation

Understand the GAME dear and you won't have a problem kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Seems the ladies miseducation is not backed up by facts..... Everything here is based on mere assumption.

Take this red pill at your own peril.
The ladies aren't complaining kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

The ladies aren't complaining kiss
Of course...a lady is writing for them...
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Of course...a lady is writing for them...
Wisdom runs in both gender dear, notice how guys are starting to respect themselves now dear kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Will See Pastor Chris This Morning Ensure You Share This With Him / What Will Happen If You Abstain From Sex For 5 Years / Zambian Pastor Has Died Leaving Behind 32 Wives, 520 Children, And 1,300 Grandch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.