Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION (3145 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Funmmyastic: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Seems the ladies miseducation is not backed up by facts..... Everything here is based on mere assumption.

Take this red pill at your own peril.

Okay.

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Raydans: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Understand the GAME dear and you won't have a problem kiss
Game. What game are you talking about. To me there is no game. If women were not manipulative in the first place. Such kind of secondary alphas that you formulated wont be created and everywhere will be peaceful. Women are know to be manipulative even from creation. Eve manipulated Adam to eat the fruit. Those were the first human. And now that some of these men are conscious about women manipulative tactics. I don't see anything wrong with trying curtail it. Is it by force to be manipulated.

Your focus should be on miseducating women such that they would no longer need manipulations to survive, coexist and live a life of there own
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Raydans:

Game. What game are you talking about. To me there is no game. If women were not manipulative in the first place. Such kind of secondary alphas that you formulated wont be created and everywhere will be peaceful. Women are know to be manipulative even from creation. Eve manipulated Adam to eat the fruit. Those were the first human. And now that some of these men are conscious about women manipulative tactics. I don't see anything wrong with trying curtail it. Is it by force to be manipulated.

Your focus should be on miseducating women such that they would no longer need manipulations to survive, coexist and live a life of there own
This is women's life dear, men should up their game kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Raydans: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

This is women's life dear, men should up their game kiss
Don't create a game where there's none. Are you saying your life is a game or you're saying you are in a game with who you've settled with currently.
Focus on the root. Enlighten the women folks. Not games
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Raydans:

Don't create a game where there's none. Are you saying your life is a game or you're saying you are in a game with who you've settled with currently.
Focus on the root. Enlighten the women folks. Not games
You argue we aren't as smart as you men folks, so why complain dear, use that your sense you brag with to get your goal. Love you dearie kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Raydans: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

You argue we aren't as smart as you men folks, so why complain dear, use that your sense you brag with to get your goal. Love you dearie kiss
Where from my posts did I argue with you that women are not as smart. Where did I complain. Where did I tell you am bragging with sense. I don't get. All these things are in your head. I don't think you even know what you are doing

My point is you should concentrate on the source of the problem and profer solutuons. If you want to miseducate. You should enlighten the women folks on how to survive without manipulations and not you creating imaginary games, competition or war in your head

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Raydans:

Where from my posts did I argue with you that women are not as smart. Where did I complain. Where did I tell you am bragging with sense. I don't get. All these things are in your head. I don't think you even know what you are doing

My point is you should concentrate on the source of the problem and profer solutuons. If you want to miseducate. You should enlighten the women folks on how to survive without manipulations and not you creating imaginary games, competition or war in your head

Your comprehension problems dear are not my problem. I was referring to men in general and not you in particular. You deal with men and leave women alone dear. Thank you kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Raydans: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sandra8:

Your comprehension problems dear are not my problem. I was referring to men in general and not you in particular. You deal with men and leave women alone dear. Thank you kiss
Irregardless of who you referring to in general or in particular. I believed you understood my point. Good night
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Raydans:

Irregardless of who you referring to in general or in particular. I believed you understood my point. Good night
That's men's problem dear not women's. I can't deal with it for you dear. Sweet dreams kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by ImaIma1(f): 6:41am On Oct 02, 2019
Raydans:

It means that manipulation is inbuilt, default and it exists in all women. I doubt that it can be changed. It can only be managed and men have to live with it. It's just like some features in men also that cannot be changed but managed like "ego". And we live with it. Some are overinflated while some are toned down.

Left to me, there shouldn't be any competition between the sexes... with everyone trying to decode, decipher and dominate. But that might be asking for too much.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

It means that manipulation is inbuilt, default and it exists in all women. I doubt that it can be changed. It can only be managed and men have to live with it. It's just like some features in men also that cannot be changed but managed like "ego". And we live with it. Some are overinflated while some are toned down.

Left to me, there shouldn't be any competition between the sexes... with everyone trying to decode, decipher and dominate. But that might be asking for too much.
So taking advantage of men is inbuilt, they are evil walking around So ego is as diabolical as manipulation??
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Well said sis kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by ImaIma1(f): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
So taking advantage of men is inbuilt, they are evil walking around So ego is as diabolical as manipulation??

And who said manipulation is diabolical?
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

And who said manipulation is diabolical?
Mother of God!!!! so taking advantage of someone isn't evil?
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by ImaIma1(f): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Mother of God!!!! so taking advantage of someone isn't evil?

Even money can become evil depending on who is using it and for what purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

I don't get the correlation.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by ImaIma1(f): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I don't get the correlation.

If you open your mind, you will.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

If you open your mind, you will.
I don't because it doesn't correlate, i am much more intelligent than the average person. You just need a justification for being evil.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Okeytus(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
All the feminists should gather, your leader is here
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

There is no devil a woman is the devil.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by ImaIma1(f): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I don't because it doesn't correlate, i am much more intelligent than the average person. You just need a justification for being evil.

Then you should know that not all manipulation is evil.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Then you should know that not all manipulation is evil.
Example!
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pussyhoe be warned. I am a mod and i will ban you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

You are neither a saint baby boo kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okeytus:
All the feminists should gather, your leader is here
I'm not dear, I'm just a miseducationist dear kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
MrMike96:
Pussyhoe be warned. I am a mod and i will ban you.
Go suck a dick!!
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sandra8:

You are neither a saint baby boo kiss
i will not tolerate your topics again. Both you, ubunga and blackivy.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
MrMike96:
i will not tolerate your topics again. Both you, ubunga and blackivy.

Mine is a message of peace, I preach love baby kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sandra8:

Mine is a message of peace, I preach love baby kiss
check your mention. I have created a thread. Get the info there.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
MrMike96:
check your mention. I have created a thread. Get the info there.
I love you dear but you are bigger and better than this ok kiss don't stoop so low again kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by ImaIma1(f): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Example!

You are intelligent. Figure it out. If I have to spell everything out for you, then you are not as intelligent as you claim.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:28am On Oct 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

You are intelligent. Figure it out. If I have to spell everything out for you, then you are not as intelligent as you claim.
You posted the dumbest thing i've ever read" not all manipulation is evil" then i asked for example so you can Justify your dumbness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help / 15 Hidden Signs You Have A Lesbian Wife / 9ja : I Had High Sexual Urge In A Burial Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.