Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION (3135 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by ImaIma1(f): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You posted the dumbest thing i've heard read" not all manipulation is evil" then i asked for example so you can Justify your dumbness.

You are obviously not intelligent. Google the meaning of manipulation and school yourself instead of remaining in ignorance.

You are in no position to call someone dumb when you can't even think and comprehend simple words. Remove the big plank in your eye first.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

You are obviously not intelligent. Google the meaning of manipulation and school yourself instead of remaining in ignorance.

You are in no position to call someone dumb when you can't even think and comprehend simple words. Remove the big plank in your eye first.
Lwkm only a woman has talk to the devil! Lwkm even the devil cant justify evil.
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You posted the dumbest thing i've ever read" not all manipulation is evil" then i asked for example so you can Justify your dumbness.

You so bitter baby. But I'm going to call you honey kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by cerpvad(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
I have always been of the opinion that both genders are manipulative in nature. Not only this, life itself is manipulative and only favours the survival of the fittest.
All these Miseducations and Counter-Miseducations on Nairaland will only further enhance and worsen the gender war that has ravaged humanity for centuries.
Unless both genders start to see each other as partners in progress in the business of making the world a better place to live, the gender cold War will continue and will be inherited from generations to generations.

The only way both gender can resolve this age long conflict is by learning how to create attractions.

When you know how to create attraction, you don't need any red pill, pink pill or Miseducations before you can break through the firewalls of boy-girl, guy-lady or man-woman relationships.

To learn how to create attraction, Dm or email me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
cerpvad:
I have always been of the opinion that both genders are manipulative in nature. Not only this, life itself is manipulative and only favours the survival of the fittest.
All these Miseducations and Counter-Miseducations on Nairaland will only further enhance and worsen the gender war that has ravaged humanity for centuries.
Unless both genders start to see each other as partners in progress in the business of making the world a better place to live, the gender cold War will continue and will be inherited from generations to generations.

The only way both gender can resolve this age long conflict is by learning how to create attractions.

When you know how to create attraction, you don't need any red pill, pink pill or Miseducations before you can break through the firewalls of boy-girl, guy-lady or man-woman relationships.

To learn how to create attraction, Dm or email me. grin

Then you have got game dear kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by cerpvad(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Really? So what do you think us my game? grin
Sandra8:

Then you have got game dear kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
cerpvad:
Really? So what do you think us my game? grin
If I knew exactly your game, then the excitement will be lost dear kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by cerpvad(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Hmm. So do you prefer I show you my game or you want to keep the excitement flowing?
Sandra8:

If I knew exactly your game, then the excitement will be lost dear kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2019
cerpvad:
Hmm. So do you prefer I show you my game or you want to keep the excitement flowing?
It's your game dear, play it how best you want it kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by cerpvad(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2019
Oh cool. But if I may ask, why do you bring on your game open on Nairaland? Do you think you are liberating the female gender through your counter-miseducation
Sandra8:

It's your game dear, play it how best you want it kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2019
cerpvad:
Oh cool. But if I may ask, why do you bring on your game open on Nairaland? Do you think you are liberating the female gender through your counter-miseducation

Are you been serious with such a question cheesy, are male miseducationist also liberating women from oppression at the hands of men with their misogynist posts dear? kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by cerpvad(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2019
I don't absolutely subscribe to the type of male miseducations that I have come across here on Nairaland as it seems to be premised on extreme psychological manipulation and fractionation.Though the proponents of the Nairaland male miseducations think they are out to liberate 'Nice Guys' from the antics of the female folk, an objective which seems cool enough, I think they are taking it to the extreme in such a way that ladies become a prey of a sort.

So when I come across your counter miseducations, I am wondering if you are out to achieve the same goals as your male miseducationists counterparts. Are you really out for the same aims?
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2019
cerpvad:
I don't absolutely subscribe to the type of male miseducations that I have come across here on Nairaland as it seems to be premised on extreme psychological manipulation and fractionation.Though the proponents of the Nairaland male miseducations think they are out to liberate 'Nice Guys' from the antics of the female folk, an objective which seems cool enough, I think they are taking it to the extreme in such a way that ladies become a prey of a sort.

So when I come across your counter miseducations, I am wondering if you are out to achieve the same goals as your male miseducationists counterparts. Are you really out for the same aims?

I love men, men who love women as their equal but not men who love to treat women as inferior. So my goals are two actually, loving real men and avoiding bitter men kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by bobokeshington: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8:
Ps: please read Understanding the Heart of Men 1 and 2 before coming back to read this. Thank you kiss

Secondary alpha men (or pseudo alpha men as I like to call them) are the worst type of men ladies can ever think of dating.
They are NOT BAD HUMAN BEINGS in themselves but when it comes to love, since romantic relationship is a game of LOVE and HEARTS, secondary alpha males have nothing actually to offer. They do not have a heart remember (at least most of them dont). They severed it a long time ago because it let them down and they thought it weak.
They only care about themselves in relationships, placing SEX in the once lofty position of LOVE. The concept of love is unreal to them but sex at least is real even without any love. They make up the bulk of the men that polute the reputation of other innocent loving men. They are misogynist whether they know it or not, for a man without a heart is nothing but a BEAST. Their sand castle ego's are easily bruised by any woman they feel they cannot surmount or tame, hence their shaming and name calling against all women (unless If you lose yourself and your dignity as a woman, will you be spared temporarily by such males)
They are the regular takers and swallowers of the most addictive drug there is in the black-market today - the RED PILL!
It makes them high, it makes them strong, it makes them powerful as long as they take it. But because they are pseudo-alpha males they forget the grander scheme of the RED PILL creators - which is to give them GAME; that is how to easily hack the female mind. And the secret of all GAME is to play it in SECRECY to catch your prey UNAWARE without revealing the GAME you are playing. But most Pseudo-alpha males do not understand this. To be a true, genuine RED PILL taker, one must be a GOOD RED PILL CONCEALER!
Most Pseudo-alpha males especially here on NAIRALAND because of their unchecked hatred for women are yet to realize this and therefore have no GAME! Ladies please take note of these guys and stay clear off them. They are heartless misogynist!!!

Primary alpha males ( or true alpha males) - are nature's true gifts to woman hood. They are endowed with all the attributes that women want, they are not misogynist as you would expect (pseudo-alpha males are!!!) because women naturally are drawn to them and love them without them doing much to nothing.
They love the attention women throw at them and they in turn reciprocate it. They have an unspoilt heart to offer to females and women naturally will throw themselves at such men in hopes to win their hearts. At adolescence alpha males and females have the same heart, whole and complete but while fear ( that is doubt, mistrust, timidity, concern etc) guards the heart's of girls, reason guards the heart of alpha males.
Alpha males know by their reasoning that FEAR in the hearts of females can be unlocked by their wit. By their demeanor and speech they have females feel the opposite of fear and feel safe, assured and truly happy. The females feeling safe, assured and happy then opens their heart at their due time as a reward to the knight who won it fair and square. But Alas the reasoning of the alpha males still prevents him from opening up his own heart to be connected with that of his lover.
He believes now since his wit (unlike beta men that use their hearts instead) can unlock the heart of a woman he has no need to unlock his own heart in return. He is contented that her heart is his and his alone. But by so doing, he loses out on feelings of actual love!
Alpha males are one of the best options for females but to actually date and keep one, a lady must have true self esteem and must play not by your rules but by his rules - it sounds like it doesn't add up right? - but it does add up and it plays right into the ladies advantage. I will explain better in a subsequent post.

Lastly beta males - the most rampant of their kind. The easiest to deal with amongst the three. They are the second most liked of male hearts. And they genuinely love females because they too have a heart like females do, Albeit not complete ( like their primary alpha male counterpart)
But caution should be exercised still with them, they seek the validation of females above all, as such they are prone to bleeding on you at anytime, if they fail to meet your validation or valuation. Other than this they make a good choice of males cause they want to love and have a heart to give (which makes them vulnerable just like you are). Just ensure you pick the emotionally mature ones amongst them, while the others learn to heal their broken hearts and mature for romantic relationships.

Stay tuned, more to come.
Cc
Seun
Funmmyastic
Fountainofyouth
Blackivy29
Guest007

GIBBERISH
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by cerpvad(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok ,You have a double edged goals, aimed at loving real men and avoiding bitter men who treat women as inferior.

With your agenda wired around 'loving real men, tagged a ' MISEDUCATION', the same Nairaland nomenclature exposing the manipulation of the stereotypical Alpha Males against girls, coming from this similar angle, don't you think a counter-miseducation agenda will slaughter the loving, obedient and submissive capacity in women and further deteriorate gender war?
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by cerpvad(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8:

I love men, men who love women as their equal but not men who love to treat women as inferior. So my goals are two actually, loving real men and avoiding bitter men kiss
Ok ,You have a double edged goals, aimed at loving real men and avoiding bitter men who treat women as inferior.

With your agenda wired around 'loving real men, tagged a ' MISEDUCATION', the same Nairaland nomenclature exposing the manipulation of the stereotypical Alpha Males against girls, coming from this similar angle, don't you think a counter-miseducation agenda will slaughter the loving, obedient and submissive capacity in women and further deteriorate gender war?
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
bobokeshington:

GIBBERISH
kiss kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
cerpvad:

I have said my mission, so what is your mission for women dear
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by cerpvad(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
I have a mission to end the age long gender war. The miseducation and counter miseducation agenda being propagated here and there are just going to create more tension and complications between both genders. A new approach should be deployed to solving the aeon issues of gender warfare
Sandra8:

I have said my mission, so what is your mission for women dear
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
cerpvad:
I have a mission to end the age long gender war. The miseducation and counter miseducation agenda being propagated here and there are just going to create more tension and complications between both genders. A new approach should be deployed to solving the aeon issues of gender warfare
Good, then create a thread and state how it will be achieved dear. I await your write up dear kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by cerpvad(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Thank you. I look forward to hearing your opinion on my thread very soon grin
Sandra8:

Good, then create a thread and state how it will be achieved dear. I await your write up dear kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
cerpvad:
Thank you. I look forward to hearing your opinion on my thread very soon grin
kiss
Re: Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 3 - MISEDUCATION by Elouise: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
MrMike96:
Pussyhoe be warned. I am a mod and i will ban you.
lmao, bruv. You know you sound like a clown right now. NL was excellent sometime ago until the influx of folks like you . Geez i miss sexkillz, just look out the quality of mods we have now embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking! Ghanaian Lady Tattooed Human Skull On Her Private Part. VIDEO / Unsure Of New Boyfriend / At What Age Did You First Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.