Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me (7688 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by blinking001(m): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2019
Blackivy29:
teenage years for me cant be enjoyed, it borders on too much trivialities, im not interested in. The only fun is dating wink, thats boring. And ignorance, thats bliss but i like reality better. Thanks kiss
Im tough dear no doubt there. I was the ultimate rebel back in school. Im a good girl tho wink
And she concurred. Good girl fire.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Ericnoye(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2019
Used to be man and woman husband and wife...then western civilization arrived and we have boyfriend girlfriend fiancee fiance .....now we have babymama babaydaddy shugardaddy fuckboy ..friend with benefited..pls complete the list if u know the rest......all am saying is....we all know where all this is leading to...it is far from the joy and peace our parent had.....if you want a good relationship Recognise your Man as the head of the home..and help him to move the home forward.alot of people don't know what this means....and men....yes you and i should stop recognising and paying so much attention to what is underneath even if they are few woman we be straight with ...U just do some bulls**** and try to paint it white..look what it turned us to..

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Skmoda(m): 6:50am On Oct 02, 2019
Blackivy29:
Fake story but if not
Ubunja did nothing. If you guys had a perfect relationship and your bf implemented ubunja's principles for those that dont then he cannot comprehend and aint worth it.
Let him go red. Alphafemales aint intimidated. Once you join us and go black, you'll never go back.
What's this one saying now?

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nat404: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2019
jackals:
Not long ago, I observed my boyfriend attitude has changed. He seems emotionless and uncompromising on stances he ordinarily would have cared about. He used to be the one who care the most and always ensure he fulfils all my wants just so I won't be cross with him. I only got to know some days back that he's been following ubunja on nairaland. I went through his chrome browser history and I confirmed my suspicions. He now screen shot ubunja post and share it on his whatsapp. I'm irritated.

How can I block his nairaland account or better still block him from further seeing his posts.

PS : This is not jealousy or what. I'm just trying to save my relationship
Lol!
That guy is a wizard. I've learnt a lot of things from him too.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Tallesty1(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I really just feel sorry for guys taking this manipulative write-up to heart,hw can you be reading some bullshit online nd be applying them in stable relationship?many guys keeps on loosing good girls because of they wanna be an alpha male SMH.
At the end of the day,they only harming themselves more!!!
The relationship was doomed to fail.

Read this

Always ensure he fulfils ALL my wants just so I won't be cross with him.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Omar09(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
exactly
stinking homos everywhere

Kudos to you and Ivy. Y'all just ruined the comment section for me
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Kaiser99: 7:41am On Oct 02, 2019
blinking001:

16 year old wtf?
hahahaha bro she's just a child trying to form an opinion about herself and the world in general.I just want her to be careful b4 she attracts all kinds of vultures and predators to herself,because I know she won't be able to handle that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2019
Ubunja my guy. Your ministry is flowing
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2019
NuissancePolice:
Ubunja my guy. Your ministry is flowing
it must. We have put a lot of truth out there police

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2019
Kaiser99:
This 16yr old gal self,tough woman wanna be.Babe abeg relax,if you start too early you will eventually get tired.Enjoy your teenage yrs like I told you b4,you will never get that back.
more like. 26. Add another 10 years

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by cooooooks(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2019
Did you read what she said??

She said her boyfriend used to do whatever she wanted just so that she won't be annoyed at him. That's abusive. Very abusive. Also means there was no love but fear.

undecided

Blackivy29:
Fake story but if not
Ubunja did nothing. If you guys had a perfect relationship and your bf implemented ubunja's principles for those that dont then he cannot comprehend and aint worth it.
Let him go red. Alphafemales aint intimidated. Once you join us and go black, you'll never go back.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by goodnewscliff(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2019
Men own this world!!!!!! Na we getam
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2019
cooooooks:
Did you read what she said??

She said her boyfriend used to do whatever she wanted just so that she won't be annoyed at him. That's abusive. Very abusive. Also means there was no love but fear.

undecided

grin Its not a ladies post. If i wrote that i would state that fact so bluntly. She didnt defend herself nor excuse herself. A dude wrote that.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by blinking001(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Kaiser99:
hahahaha bro she's just a child trying to form an opinion about herself and the world in general.I just want her to be careful b4 she attracts all kinds of vultures and predators to herself,because I know she won't be able to handle that.
You're correct though. She doesn't deserve your mentions. They are all attention seekers. Avoid them.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I think so, too, about the ones that use names starting with 'Lord,' and some other tough sounding monikers, bashing females and making Savage comments for everyone to like...
Those bashing females here may even be washing undies in reality self.

I won't be surprised if ubunja is a mugu to one lady offline.
Social media can be very deceiving.

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2019
I've been on nairaland long enough to know that there's a phase
Once upon a time, there was a "yuzedo" phase
Then "snake" phase
Then even "NwaAmaikpe" phase
Then "Regina Daniel" phase
Now its an "Ubunja" phase.

It will soon pass. Besides relationship is give and take, he shouldn't be the only one trying to meet your needs, you should reciprocate too.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by AstroG: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2019
Chi59:
I've been on nairaland long enough to know that there's a phase
Once upon a time, there was a "yuzedo" phase
Then "snake" phase
Then even "NwaAmaikpe" phase
Then "Regina Daniel" phase
Now its an "Ubunja" phase.

It will soon pass. Besides relationship is give and take, he shouldn't be the only one trying to meet your needs, you should reciprocate too.

And there will be a "redpill" phase

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
ubunja:
more like. 26. Add another 10 years
Keep consoling yourself. Im watching you.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
blinking001:

You're correct though. She doesn't deserve your mentions. They are all attention seekers. Avoid them.
seeking attention my foot. If you read the post, you can reason out the fact that, thats not a womans post even ubunja discredited it. Be smart. If the op wants a gender war ill ignite it. Why didnt you query the write up. Stop being biased. I will leave this section for you.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Erums(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Can anybody provide me with the link to ubunjas teachings
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Erums(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
ubunja:
it must. We have put a lot of truth out there police

Baba share me your links na
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Erums:

Baba share me your links na
click my moniker and enter my profile. Everything is there
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Erums:
Can anybody provide me with the link to ubunjas teachings
https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by luminouz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I really just feel sorry for guys taking this manipulative write-up to heart,hw can you be reading some bullshit online nd be applying them in stable relationship?many guys keeps on loosing good girls because of they wanna be an alpha male SMH.
And how do you know they harm themselves the more? undecided

Do your thing and leave shit to slide
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Alexaonfleek: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

Most of you don't understand the word alpha.
Most people claiming alphas online are insecured fellows offline.
I don't care if someone claims to be an alpha male or alpha female, the truth is that they are personally insecure so they use the language to boost their egos.

If you see guys that lack emotions you won't even hear them talk about it because deep down within them they want to change and be normal wether there is a (sick) red pill or not.

I'm begging and reading books to be emotional while some people are trying to be like me, I won't say anything to those people until they get to the top of the mountain they will discover that it is not that easy to come down.

My advice to normal guys is that they don't know what they have. Lose your emotions and discover that you are almost not normal.

I will share my story one day so guys here can learn.
please do share ur story.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Alexaonfleek: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
On another episode of things that never happened.......
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
please do share ur story.
I'm not proud of it.
Some people call me a freak, my neighbor and her husband ask if I'm human, and so on.

I'm reading books and listening to novels on how I can operate on emotions sometimes.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by vikithor(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
jackals:
Not long ago, I observed my boyfriend attitude has changed. He seems emotionless and uncompromising on stances he ordinarily would have cared about. He used to be the one who care the most and always ensure he fulfils all my wants just so I won't be cross with him. I only got to know some days back that he's been following ubunja on nairaland. I went through his chrome browser history and I confirmed my suspicions. He now screen shot ubunja post and share it on his whatsapp. I'm irritated.

How can I block his nairaland account or better still block him from further seeing his posts.

PS : This is not jealousy or what. I'm just trying to save my relationship
all hail our captain, Ubunja de great, many a lady had villified him,now confessions they have suppressed for years is oozing out,
chop knockle our grandmaster. listen to how this sis have emotionally bent,tied,squeezed and pained this innocent brotherman that wants to do good,sister come dey dey use him heard dey sweep floor.
Thank God for timely help,Ubunj de great delivered brotherman from sister bondage,bro is now a freer man!

abeg come and learn how to drive,add value to yourself, be useful to yourself and society. see our signature below
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
You this homo, don't let us catch you unless na 14 years straight!
I first had to check his other topics and when I came across that post he said he was a guy I screenshoot it to expose him here then came over and realized u already did that
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
Too bad, time to start withdrawing the love. Never ever give your whole heart to a redpill or alpha male. Use your head, not your heart. Be open to new guys that show interest.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by fcdgrand(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pettyprincess:
story!
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Alexaonfleek: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

I'm not proud of it.
Some people call me a freak, my neighbor and her husband ask if I'm human, and so on.

I'm reading books and listening to novels on how I can operate on emotions sometimes.
yeah you're not perfect.but no one really is

I would've loved for u to share your story so people here swallowing red pill and purple pill will slow down on d dosage.

I personally would have liked to hear it.

But ur choice tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience) / Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: / What's The Funniest Thing Or Most Stupid Thing You Have Done When Drunk/high?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.