Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me (7680 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
yeah you're not perfect.but no one really is

I would've loved for u to share your story so people here swallowing red pill and purple pill will slow down on d dosage.

I personally would have liked to hear it.

But ur choice tho
Thanks but I won't share, maybe not now.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Alexaonfleek: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

I didn't read any book to be this way, I just chose logic over emotions from childhood.

ok then.no problem
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
ok then.no problem
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
kingkakaone:

I'm not surprised.

All you guys coming on NL claiming to know more than us and making noise calling us fake are the same ones who can't even share anything. Smh

NEXT....

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 03, 2019
ubunja:
I'm not surprised.

All you guys coming on NL claiming to know more than us and making noise calling us fake are the same ones who can't even share anything. Smh

NEXT....
Ubunja don't go there please.
I don't read your messages, I don't condemn, hate or love your threads because i don't know what they say but please let me be like I allowed to you enjoy your whatever you are doing.

I'm not one to pour a bad side online when I'm fighting to be better offline.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2019
kingkakaone:

Ubunja don't go there please.
I don't read your messages, I don't condemn, hate or love your threads because i don't know what they say but please let me be like I allowed to you enjoy your whatever you are doing.

I'm not one to pour a bad side online when I'm fighting to be better offline.
well you had a lot to say for someone who doesn't read anything.

Just share your story and we all move on. Please and thank you. Must we beg you??

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Magnoliaa(f): 2:36am On Oct 03, 2019
Ericnoye:
Used to be man and woman husband and wife...then western civilization arrived and we have boyfriend girlfriend fiancee fiance .....now we have babymama babaydaddy shugardaddy fuckboy ..friend with benefited..pls complete the list if u know the rest......all am saying is....we all know where all this is leading to...it is far from the joy and peace our parent had.....if you want a good relationship Recognise your Man as the head of the home..and help him to move the home forward.alot of people don't know what this means....and men....yes you and i should stop recognising and paying so much attention to what is underneath even if they are few woman we be straight with ...U just do some bulls**** and try to paint it white..look what it turned us to..

Yen yen yen!

Western civilization this, western civilization that.

But you're using things they developed and living in a 'semi-sane' society.

Why not go back to living in the stone age?

This rant is getting stale. In fact, it's stale.

Modified: I'm reading your comment again.

Our parents had joy and peace? grin

The rest of your comment, what are you saying? What turned us to what??
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Magnoliaa(f): 2:44am On Oct 03, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao. Talking about this with a guy whose moniker starts with 'King'. The irony.

Yeah... maybe it's the same for him too. Or not.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 4:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Yeah... maybe it's the same for him too. Or not.
his text speaks for itself.

He thinks he's King above us. Better than. Smh
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by stormborn28(m): 4:28am On Oct 03, 2019
Blackivy29:
fake news. Its a guy. If it were a female, she would defend herself not that nonsense above.
and you are now a male
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2019
stormborn28:
and you are now a male
yes.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Ustec: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
ubunja:
well you had a lot to say for someone who doesn't read anything.

Just share your story and we all move on. Please and thank you. Must we beg you??

The Dark side of the so called red pills is real,the secret society.
The reason it is banned on most social platform.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Deji63: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
ubunja:
I'm not surprised.

NEXT....

I know when God sets your son ablaze and you bury him you go repent.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Vicboy1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
ubunja:
Fake story
Yeah
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ubunja(m): 5:16am On Aug 21, 2020
I still think this was a fake post. But anyways... Just to revive it nje.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Finnese001: 5:44am On Aug 21, 2020
I really just feel sorry for guys taking this manipulative write-up to heart,hw can you be reading some bullshit online nd be applying them in stable relationship?many guys keeps on loosing good girls because of they wanna be an alpha male SMH.
At the end of the day,they only harming themselves more!!!

It will surely end in premium tears and gnashing of teeth for our feminist grin
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 21, 2020
Kaiser99:
I think you are not really experienced and mature enough to make some comments you make.My dear life is a very big teacher,and it comes with a lot of twists and turns.What you think you are right now is actually what you want to be in future,but always bear in mind that life can change all that.
You are so right. There are some things life will show you...you can’t talk anymore. You’ll become a sensible, calm person. Or you’ll break. Either way, she hasn’t seen life. She’s smart and strong and she’ll be fine, but she’s a baby.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. / You Were Driving Home And You Saw This. What Would You Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.