Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. (929 Views)

What Do I Do To Make My Wife Understand My Point. / I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point / Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2019
SINGLE LADIES!!!

Many ladies always ask, "how can I know that a guy loves me?"
Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend, but you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways:
1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refuse to have sex with him, while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.
2. A fake guy shows love and care. A real guy also shows love and care. But watch out! A fake guy will stop to be caring if you commit any offence, but a real guy never stops being caring no matter your offence.
3. A real guy will not like to leave you no matter the situation.
4. A real guy that truly loves you will always apologise even if it is not his fault.
5. Fake guys pamper ladies. Real guys also pamper ladies too. But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmm don't trust him. In most cases, fake guys pampers ladies more than the real guys.
6. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake. Real guys that truly love u will use few sweet words.
7. A real guy that truly loves you will be very concerned about your problems. He will always show much concern about the causes and solutions to your problems. But a fake guy only shows more concern about his own problems.
8. A real guy will spend money on you. Fake guy will also spend money on you. But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love.
9. A fake guy will promise to marry you. A real guy will also promise to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about how to build a successful marriage.
10. A real guy can kneel down and even shed tears to beg you never to lose him. A fake guy who does not love you will not do that.

Please note that this is only from one man's point of view.. Ur discretion is advised...

2 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2019

grin even we the bad guys will still do the same thing the goods guys will do just to get in between that dis thing so dont decieve your self tongue

4 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2019
i've met real guys that are more infatuated with love than the reality so they messed up quickly. If a guy loves you, he might not do every thing in that list. Personally i hate for a guy to kneel to me. And most fake guys would do everything you stated. So its not a judge to identify whos real or not because people cant be defined.

4 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Young03(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2019
I will only concentrate on your number one

The way you started with a woman, will be the same way you will end with her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by damtan(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2019
Chai!!! This girl don get money subscribe again sad

5 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Martinez39(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2019
Different generations, same shit.

2 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Jordanbelfort07: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2019
This post is definitely a trap designed to turn men into life time maga's grin

guys don't fall for this!! This is the exact shaming tactic girls use in milking you till they eventually quit the relationship and move on to the next fool

5 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by nuelsam: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2019
I read this up to number3,stooped and laughed..... Na dem....well, there are still guys outchere that these craps could work on tho,so good luck........but as for me and some few sensible folks here,we aint buying your cheap games anymore, its Game over!

5 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by slawomir: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by cooooooks(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2019
3, 4, 8 & 10 don't make much sense tbh.

3. A "real" guy won't want to waste time and although he may not like to leave you, he will if that's the best way forward.

4. A "real" guy will sometimes do this but because he's thinking of spending the rest of his life with you, will have to set some boundaries. Or else, he will apologize for things he didn't do for the rest of his life.

8. This depends. A "real" guy won't spend money on you to win you. A "real" guy wants to be with someone that wants him for him and not for money. He doesn't want to be heartbroken down the line because you leave him for someone richer or if he has a money problem.

9. A "real" guy won't do this. If you don't love him, he can't manufacture your love. To beg you to stay with him is to become a doormat for the rest of his life.

Let me invite my friend calgaryfriend and the wise young woman blackivy29 to say their pieces too.

LillyVal:
SINGLE LADIES!!!

Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend, but you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways:
1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refuse to have sex with him, while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.
2. A fake guy shows love and care. A real guy also shows love and care. But watch out! A fake guy will stop to be caring if you commit any offence, but a real guy never stops being caring no matter your offence.
4. A real guy that truly loves you will always apologise even if it is not his fault.
5. Fake guys pamper ladies. Real guys also pamper ladies too. But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmm don't trust him. In most cases, fake guys pampers ladies more than the real guys.
6. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake. Real guys that truly love u will use few sweet words.
7. A real guy that truly loves you will be very concerned about your problems. He will always show much concern about the causes and solutions to your problems. But a fake guy only shows more concern about his own problems.
8. A real guy will spend money on you. Fake guy will also spend money on you. But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love.
9. A fake guy will promise to marry you. A real guy will also promise to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about how to build a successful marriage.
10. A real guy can kneel down and even shed tears to beg you never to lose him. A fake guy who does not love you will not do that.

Please note that this is only from one man's point of view.. Ur discretion is advised...

2 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
cooooooks:
3, 4, 8 & 10 don't make much sense tbh.

3. A "real" guy won't want to waste time and although he may not like to leave you, he will if that's the best way forward.

4. A "real" guy will sometimes do this but because he's thinking of spending the rest of his life with you, will have to set some boundaries. Or else, he will apologize for things he didn't do for the rest of his life.

8. This depends. A "real" guy won't spend money on you to win you. A "real" guy wants to be with someone that wants him for him and not for money. He doesn't want to be heartbroken down the line because you leave him for someone richer or if he has a money problem.

9. A "real" guy won't do this. If you don't love him, he can't manufacture your love. To beg you to stay with him is to become a doormat for the rest of his life.

Let me invite my friend calgaryfriend to say her piece too.

i already have dear. I wouldnt advice any woman to follow this list. I concur.

2 Likes

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by themaestro08(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Rubbish! Half of what you typed up is there is drivel. I personally do some of this things wholeheartedly and with utter sincerity.

Guys are different. Take note.

1 Like

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Ovayero: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2019
Blackivy29:
i've met real guys that are more infatuated with love than the reality so they messed up quickly. If a guy loves you, he might not do every thing in that list. Personally i hate for a guy to kneel to me. And most fake guys would do everything you stated. So its not a judge to identify whos real or not because people cant be defined.
Aptly put

1 Like

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by AstroG: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2019
LillyVal:
SINGLE LADIES!!!

It seems u neva jam real playboy cool

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2019
shift!
AstroG:

It seems u neva jam real playboy cool
Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by AstroG: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
LillyVal:
shift!

Love u kiss kiss
Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Smallboy01: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
LillyVal:
SINGLE LADIES!!!

8[b]. A real guy will spend money on you. Fake guy will also spend money on you. But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love[/b].
10.A real guy can kneel down and even shed tears to beg you never to lose him. A fake guy who does not love you will not do that.

@the bolded

Most lazy ass girls nowadays are using guys as source of income expecting them to spend money their father can never spend on them. And they'll tell you no sex before marriage, Foolish girls, a guy that spends more and #5,000 on a girl he hasn't married in 2019 is a Big Fool. angry

Wtf A guy that kneels down to beg a girl never to quit the relationship Is a weakling and a disgrace to our gender!
Nowadays girls are manipulators. sad

1 Like

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by pryme(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
LillyVal:
SINGLE LADIES!!!

You are not in the know about men. This is far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Smallboy01:

@the bolded

Most lazy ass girls nowadays are using guys as source of income expecting them to spend money their father can never spend on them. And they'll tell you no sex before marriage, Foolish girls, a guy that spends more and #5,000 on a girl he hasn't married in 2019 is a Big Fool. angry

Wtf A guy that kneels down to beg a girl never to quit the relationship Is a weakling and a disgrace to our gender!
Nowadays girls are manipulators. sad

And men these days are.........................?
Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Smallboy01: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
LillyVal:

Have u forgotten it's our World?
Men's world

1 Like

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by Smallboy01: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
LillyVal:

Have u forgotten it's our World?
Men's world

1 Like

Re: Please Note That This Is Only From My Point Of View. by logan2(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
LillyVal:
SINGLE LADIES!!!

You will never understand, grin the devil in men when they want only your pussii is the the angel you see in real life...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Need Relationship Advisors With Awesome Pay / Richest Tribes In Nigeria / Please I Need Help O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.