Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? (8435 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
AJIBOLA840:

Your mother dies even when she is still alive, very useless mother that gave birth to you was once our labourer that depends solely on what we gave her .
Due to your poor upbringing, you became prostitute at age of 15 till date.

I can obviously see that you are one of the biggest fool we have in NG as a country ���.
I don't put all blame on you sha , all blame goes to your poor background upbringing and to your parent that refuse to teach you how to interact with immediate environs .
I think if you continue like this , though you had went to astray already!:, but I pray that God Almighty retrieve your sense.
One of my nigga had have sex with this idiot and we have your sex tapes and nude pics
If you quote me wrongly again, your nudes will be shared here on NL.
THIS GIRL IS AN HARLOT DON'T LET HER CONFUSE YOU GUYS HERE ON NL . I HAVE PROVES
Let me stop here before your generation started crying on me ���
Wow!!! See as you just describe your mother's life in one epistle
Nd see person wey wan blackmail grin grin
You think i roll with dirty nd broke Nigerian boys like you?
If you dnt upload that nude pics nd video here it will never be well with you nd your generation,yall will die untimely,stupid fool that is hiding behind unknown moniker nd be trolling nd slut shaming their mothers nd sisters!!!
I dnt blame you,i blame your stupid parent,only if they had use condom they would have prevented a disaster nd bast*rd like you
If you man enough just drop your address nd see how i will deal with you!! If you can't it means you a coward hiding behind an anonymous account nd trolling
Never in your miserable life quote me again!!! Don't try my patience!!! Not everyone you see online you slut shame!!! Not every woman is a hoe like your mother!!!

2 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by yazga: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Easy, easy!!
Pettyprincess2:

Wow!!! See as you just describe your mother's life in one epistle
Nd see person wey wan blackmail grin grin
You think i roll with dirty nd broke Nigerian boys like you?
If you dnt upload that nude pics nd video here it will never be well with you nd your generation,yall will die untimely,stupid fool that is hiding behind unknown moniker nd be trolling nd slut shaming their mothers nd sisters!!!
I dnt blame you,i blame your stupid parent,only if they had use condom they would have prevented a disaster nd bast*rd like you
If you man enough just drop your address nd see how i will deal with you!! If you can't it means you a coward hiding behind an anonymous account nd trolling
Never in your miserable life quote me again!!! Don't try my patience!!! Not everyone you see online you slut shame!!! Not every woman is a hoe like your mother!!!
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
yazga:
Easy, easy!!
It's okay nw because he has already apologized to me
Some people just need to be put in their rightful place

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by yazga: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2019
wink
Pettyprincess2:

It's okay nw because he has already apologized to me
Some people just need to be put in their rightful place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girl Reduces In Size After Alighting From A Car In Ajah (video) / The Most Beautiful Woman In Wwe(my Opinion) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.