Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

*ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? (8444 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Kdon2: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
victorian:
[s][/s]

I have two suitors already accepting my demands tongue

I'm the one still pondering whom to choose between them.

So your input is not needed on my mentions .

Tell such to the birds in the air! They will listen to you :DD

Mr Virgin himself ! cool

After fucvking all shades and manner of pussies, you are there demanding for a virgin. Come and carry virgin o! . Virgin dey hungry you!

X

I m sure this is an overshined congo! grin

2 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by pryme(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guest007:
Nope. Never. I need to see if the shoe fits before taking it home.

Interesting,
At least you are stand out from the hypocrites.
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Gblackz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
cooooooks:
So sorry for your loss. (Hugs)

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Gblackz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Datguybilly97(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
Try me grin
Pettyprincess:
Of course why not?bt this kind of guys are hard to find!
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by logan2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are not worth a reply
you replied anyway grin

2 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by sirchrislatestn(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
funmisticqueen:
he passed on in a motor accident august last year,haven't had the energy for dating since
Go for serious prayer men re dying because of u dat is badluck pls still u hold ur energy tight for now b4 everybody dat come ur way die finish
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
sirchrislatestn:
Go for serious prayer men re dying because of u dat is badluck pls still u hold ur energy tight for now b4 everybody dat come ur way die finish
Don't worry, i know what to do with my bad luck, i will come for all the men in your family so that they can keep my dead lover company.

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by AJIBOLA840: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by goldman777: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2019
Guest007:

Yes.
wink
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by AryEmber(f): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Simple question was asked The replies came, next thing, "are you a virgin?" Did Op asked if virgins would like to date a guy who won't ask for sex?

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
AryEmber:
Simple question was asked
The replies came, next thing, "are you a virgin?"
Did Op asked if virgins would like to date a guy who won't ask for sex?
I just weak.
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Lai Lie MBA nu never hell NO
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:

I'm sure you understand you are not in the position to make that call.
ignore her story,she lies a lot.

5 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by yazga: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amen!
funmisticqueen:
i have actually, may God rest his soul, i would have married him in a heartbeat.
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by sirusX(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guest007:
Nope. Never. I need to see if the shoe fits before taking it home.
Na dem dem

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
sirusX:

Na dem dem

That's the devil cry
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Skseries: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You can't blame them for having this mentality
Most guys aren't sincere,they first make it seem they are not after your body bt after sometime they start proving you right!!!
LoL, typical guyd
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Skseries: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
NuissancePolice:

If you are not q virgin, you do not deserve a no sex relationship and if you get one, then you got way more than what you deserve.
that's harsh, what if she gave the first guy due to trust and bcus she really loved him, got her broken and decided to more careful? It's her body she can choose to do what ever and give who ever when she wants. If u reli love her and want a future with her oga why the rush about sex? Is she not urs after all? The only problem is if she doesn't allow u touch her at all that's where I only see a problem.

2 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Skseries: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
BiggyB242:
I'm not against a no-sex relationship but you should have something to offer in the relationship except you are a virgin. Remember, no billings (buy me this or buy me that).

Ladies are smart gender, they want a relationship that they can only collect but won't make any sacrifice, reason many can easily walk away from the relationship especially in a no-sex relationship after they have drained you. Most painful thing is they start having sex with the new guy. Then you will realise you were a mugu all along.

Guys, in your relationship always make sure she make some sacrifices, in such a situation breaking up wouldn't be that easy.
I think some guys are just the dull ones, u are in a relationship u know she's not a virgin, but she says no to intimacy with u but starts demanding and u mumuly giving her. Bros na u dey do urslf.... Once am dating u, am not asking u for intimacy. Trust me anything I don't feel like on my own will to give u I won't... The moment u begin to make demands u can't ask ur father for, I begin to make demands ur father can't ask u for too..... Reason I never keeps female friends that makes money demands even if I do we won't last.. can't be bursting my ass to work and be paying a girl salary every month. How many Nigeria gals can call their BF and say I wanna take u out? Very few, atleast I met 2, Majority are just too over dependent and see relationship as access to ask for money... I don't ask lady for sex that doesn't mean i will now allow u to take that as an advantage.. and a guy agreeing to no sex till marriage doesn't guarantee u a perfect marriage, it might only do u even more damage than good.

3 Likes

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Skseries: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Skseries:
I think some guys are just the dull ones, u are in a relationship u know she's not a virgin, but she says no to intimacy with u but starts demanding and u mumuly giving her. Bros na u dey do urslf.... Once am dating u, am not asking u for intimacy. Trust me anything I don't feel like on my own will to give u I won't... The moment u begin to make demands u can't ask ur father for, I begin to make demands ur father can't ask u for too..... Reason I never keeps female friends that makes money demands even if I do we won't last.. can't be bursting my ass to work and be paying a girl salary every month. How many Nigeria gals can call their BF and say I wanna take u out? Very few, atleast I met 2, Majority are just too over dependent and see relationship as access to ask for money... I don't ask lady for sex that doesn't mean i will now allow u to take that as an advantage but what I do is talk about it and know what type of person u are sexually know what u take and wont.. and a guy agreeing to no sex till marriage doesn't guarantee u a perfect marriage, it might only do u even more damage than good.
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Skseries: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Obas101 post=82801195]
yes but at least if a guy chose to be with you, he will trust you. A guy can never trust a girl that isn't a virgin and says no sex till marriage[quote]
Lol narrow mind, leme ask u a question.
A. A girl who fell in love for the first time so deeply she gave herself to the guy once he disvirgin her broke her heart and the girl kept herself till marriage til she had sex again.

B. A girl who has never been penetrated but have made out with a dozen guys, gave them head, she herself had head, romances but just never had her hymen abi wetin una dey call broken, might av also made out with fellow girl.

Pick one btw these two, which of them will u reli consider a virgin?

I think virginity and sex it's just over hyped. The most important is happiness..

Be she a virgin or not or a wire or not, if u don't feel happy with her after marriage all this una talk na just waste of time, some men marry virgin at home with tight pussy some non virgin with super bed style but are still running around chasing other girls.

A flirt is flirt matter what he/she has at home he will be what he or she is that's flirt
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Obas101(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=Skseries post=82835928][/quote]
Answer: I can't pick any of the 2 because i can't date either. (A) I will have the believe she doesn't trust and love me enough. I can't date a girl that puts me at a certain level based on past experience. (B) Can't trust a girl like this as well.

A. how many of such girl have you encountered? note that this is Nigeria, Most people here have better control of their emotions than other countries. An average Nigerian girl that isn't a virgin don't mind having sex with her next partner if already they are in a serious relationship (I have a close female friend and she shares some of these views with me)

B. Not sure if you've dated lots of girls. But let me ask you, can you trust a lady so knowledgeable and exposed, that does all the things you wrote but insist on no sex Mind you it's her word i.e telling you shes a virgin and its' left for you to believe.

i'm just justifying my statement o
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Skseries:
that's harsh, what if she gave the first guy due to trust and bcus she really loved him, got her broken and decided to more careful? It's her body she can choose to do what ever and give who ever when she wants. If u reli love her and want a future with her oga why the rush about sex? Is she not urs after all? The only problem is if she doesn't allow u touch her at all that's where I only see a problem.

I was delibrately brutal because of the hypocrasy, arrogance and confidence she exhibited in wanting a no-sex relationship.

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Lamanii22(f): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
he passed on in a motor accident august last year,haven't had the energy for dating since

awwww must have been really hard for you... I'm really sorry about what happened.. How are you feeling ??

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Lamanii22(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=dottozil post=82767605]

I think the question should be, ladies will you date a guy and won't ask for a dime from him until marriage?[/quote

Lol I really don't know why you lots think every lady is in it for money... A man should be capable of taking care of his lady... And he should spend on her...

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by dottozil: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=82868439][/quote]

I totally agree with what you've said but the care should be reciprocal

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by Lamanii22(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
dottozil:

I totally agree with what you've said but the care should be reciprocal

I know right...

1 Like

Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by yazga: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2019
wink[quote author=Lamanii22 post=82868439][/quote]
Re: *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? by cpapa: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2019
dottozil:

I think the question should be, ladies will you date a guy and won't ask for a dime from him until marriage?
grin[quote author=dottozil post=82767605]

correct guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cambridge Uni Students Pose Unclad For Raunchy ‘Best Bum’ Competition (18+ Pics) / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Two Ladies? / Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.