Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Can Go For 10 Rounds And Last More Than 2 Hours Banging – Ghanaian Star Reveal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Go For 10 Rounds And Last More Than 2 Hours Banging – Ghanaian Star Reveal (709 Views)

I Met This Girl In Less Than 2 Weeks. NOW THIS!!! / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Go For 10 Rounds And Last More Than 2 Hours Banging – Ghanaian Star Reveal by DanielOwen2050(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2019
The Ghanaian star, Pamela Odame is known for the incredible body she possess which has drawn a lot of men to become her fan!

It will interest you to know that the star was interviewed by popular Ghanaian journalist, Zioflex.

Pamela made some incredible revelations during the interview and some of which are quite unverifiable, she claimed she is a power house when it comes to sleeping and that she lasts over 2 hours when it is with some that has swept her off her feet and she loves and enjoys it.

Watch Video: https://latesttip.com/i-can-go-for-10-rounds-and-last-more-than-2-hours-banging-ghanaian-star-reveals/

Re: I Can Go For 10 Rounds And Last More Than 2 Hours Banging – Ghanaian Star Reveal by donbachi(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2019
And the winner is .....pamela odame.on behalf of african leaders,i present you nigeria as your gift.
Re: I Can Go For 10 Rounds And Last More Than 2 Hours Banging – Ghanaian Star Reveal by WonderManly(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2019
DanielOwen2050:
The Ghanaian star, Pamela Odame is known for the incredible body she possess which has drawn a lot of men to become her fan!

It will interest you to know that the star was interviewed by popular Ghanaian journalist, Zioflex.

Pamela made some incredible revelations during the interview and some of which are quite unverifiable, she claimed she is a power house when it comes to sleeping and that she lasts over 2 hours when it is with some that has swept her off her feet and she loves and enjoys it.

Watch Video: https://latesttip.com/i-can-go-for-10-rounds-and-last-more-than-2-hours-banging-ghanaian-star-reveals/
Why won't she last for 2hrs and go for 10 rounds? When her surname is Sex Pamela.

(1) (Reply)

How Guys Act When They See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online - / How I Replied A Friend Request On Valentine's Day / Sexx Stories That Turn Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.