Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (50530 Views)

Check Out This Two Couples : The Woman Is 61 The Man Is 24 / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
marvelous000:

Because it's overt that you tacitly tried to correct her, and i only reacted to an egregious perception you were trying to percolate.

Bruv, put the dictionary down and get a life undecided
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by bizhop01: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
midnighter:

It must have been an accident, she must have forgotten

I can't see anybody purposely doing that and thinking its normal

By the way was it rolled and wrapped up or just open with all the glory of womanhood open for you to see
Not accidentally when you experience twice from the same person in a very short period,
Is just a dirty and ugly habit.

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Akinh: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
after using toilet and u refuse to clean up..stead u wear ur pant like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by midnighter(f): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
marvelous000:

Because it's overt that you tacitly tried to correct her, and i only reacted to an egregious perception you were trying to percolate.

You've started again
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Psoul(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
cryNot spreading the towel well for it to dry after use. It makes the towel to be wet or damp when next I wanna use it.
cryPressing the toothpaste midway instead of squeezing it out from the empty part upwards.
cryWearing sandy slippers inside the bathroom and leaving sand on the wet floor. Splashing toothpaste foam on the sink without flushing it out.
undecidedSoap foam on the wall after bathing
undecidedLeaving empty soap pack in the bathroom
crySpitting on the floor of the toilet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
BlueAir:
Not flushing. The memory follows me like forever..which kind llove be that angry

I must shit and fecal in your toilet grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by LongThickPenis(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
I hate seeing hair strands or clumps in bathtub or shower

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by ussv: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
That hair in the sink or drain annoys me .

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by renewable1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
OK.. I'll comment shortly.

DO YOU WANT TO ENJOY MINIMUM 7HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by midnighter(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
bizhop01:

Not accidentally when you experience twice from the same person in a very short period,
Is just a dirty and ugly habit.

And you told her about it and she wasn't bothered? Or embarrassed?
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
No Salanga rules here.. .

I am out!!
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Gepheral:
I thought not washing off lather from the wall after bathing would top the list, surprised it no where to be found even in the comments so far

Maybe because we no get issues with the soap grin
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by marvelous000: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

Bruv, put the dictionary down and get a life undecided
I'm sorry, is this the point I'm suppose to get angry and jump into your swamp of asinine recrimination?

Nah! I'm sage enough to ignore puerile outburst, while looking down at your visceral inanity from the panoramic vision of my indifferent maturity.
wink

You have been corrected. learn to be humble and take correction. BTW, I haven't got the indulgence to throw stone at every dog that bark at me.

So enjoy

4 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
marvelous000:

I'm sorry, is this the point I'm suppose to get angry and jump into your swamp of asinine recrimination?

Nah! I'm sage enough to ignore puerile outburst, will looking down at your visceral inanity from the panoramic vision of my indifferent maturity.

You have been corrected. learn to be humble and take correction. BTW, I haven't got the indulgence to throw stone at every dog that bark at me.

So enjoy

Gtfoh, while you're at it grin
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by iykeklef(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
what of those that have very very bad and toxic smell of shit?
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by marvelous000: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

OK, magrin

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Cceramicaltd:
wow toothbrush in the sink? who does that.
lolz.
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
Opening of bath room doors while bathing with no visitor around and no matured children is not a bad one.

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by faderayo(f): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Guest007 post=82772442]Piss on the toilet seat angry

"if you trickle when you tinkle, be a dear and wipe the seat" grin[/quot

That thing can be irritating
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by toprealman: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
But you don't complain when you get this poor from that side chick/bae
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by marvelous000: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
midnighter:

You've started again
Lolcheesy it's not what you think, dear! .

I can explain, but wait let me recoup some exigent energy expended on some puerile lot cheesywink

how are you?

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by tete7000(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
blank:
Pressing toothpaste from the middle. Don't know why this bugs me so much.
Leaving stains after brushing teeth on both the mirror and the sink. Please rinse the sink once done then wipe down the water so there are no water spots.

If you are the type that pays attention to little details, it should bother you. However, in that case find a partner that is as sensitive as you, else you live with that behavior. Only few people see such thing as issue and when you complain, it is as if you are making mountain out of a molehill. They can't enter you brain.
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by tete7000(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Psoul:
cryNot spreading the towel well for it to dry after use. It makes the towel to be wet or damp when next I wanna use it.
cryPressing the toothpaste midway instead of squeezing it out from the empty part upwards.
cryWearing sandy slippers inside the bathroom and leaving sand on the wet floor. Splashing toothpaste foam on the sink without flushing it out.
undecidedSoap foam on the wall after bathing
undecidedLeaving empty soap pack in the bathroom
crySpitting on the floor of the toilet

Be careful who you marry, if you haven't, else your life may turn out miserable.

2 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Sunnyobums: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:

next time, let a sleeping dog lie grin
Guest007:

next time, let a sleeping dog lie

1 Like

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by tete7000(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
fuckpro:
... That's my addiction very clean toilet that's why I cringe when I have friends visit,Nigeria ns have deplorable toilet training, why? most are product of 'face me I face you' institution
My 5 cent

I grew up in a face me I face you house, and I doubt you have better toilet habit than I do. I have friends who grew up in villages and are well mannered with fantastic toilet habit, while I know kids who grew up in flats with unbearable toilet habit. Stop stereotyping people, when your mind becomes expanded enough you will begin to realize that as much as your home type can influence some of your habits, it is not the ultimate thing that determines who you are. Quality education is what transforms a man. This education is both formal and informal. A good home with face me I face you that contains well trained people give you a better chance of managing a common good than a house where you have your own thing and is denied the opportunity of learning to share. If your parents and folks are well educated and good enough, they train you even in the bush to be one of the most sophisticated around.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by sonnie10: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
You can hardly have a clean bathroom without constant running water.
If you use bucket of water to take a shower, it’s not even enough to wash your body clean let alone to wash off soap from bathroom walls

3 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by Tonysmith4sure(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
I’m not married but I hate when someone use my soap. Especially when there is hair on it

OMG....... Bros no bed, you are still an undergraduate bah?
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by fuckpro: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
tete7000:

I grew up in a face me I face you house, and I doubt you have better toilet habit than I do. I have friends who grew up in villages and are well mannered with fantastic toilet habit, while I know kids who grew up in flats with unbearable toilet habit. Stop stereotyping people, when your mind becomes expanded enough you will begin to realize that as much as your home type can influence some of your habits, it is not the ultimate thing that determines who you are. Quality education is what transforms a man. This education is both formal and informal. A good home with face me I face you that contains well trained people give you a better chance of managing a common good than a house where you have your own thing and is denied the opportunity of learning to share. If your parents and folks are well educated and good enough, they train you even in the bush to be one of the most sophisticated around.
...OK opinion of a one percentile thank God for you,NEXT!!!
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by tete7000(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
fuckpro:
...OK opinion of a one percentile thank God for you,NEXT!!!

Open your mind to learning.. It will do you a lot of good. That is my NEXT advice for you. You can think you know while in the real sense your mind is shallow and parochial...

5 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by fuckpro: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
tete7000:

Open your mind to learning.. It will do you a lot of good. That is my NEXT advice for you. You can think you know while in the real sense your mind is shallow and parochial...
...my bro stop defending the indefensible yours is the exception rather the rule
I know the setting and the individuals that they throw up to society plzzzz let's don't up the Pandora box,peace
Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by tete7000(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
fuckpro:
...my bro stop defending the indefensible yours is the exception rather the rule
I know the setting and the individuals that they throw up to society plzzzz let's don't up the Pandora box,peace

Indirectly everyone is a product of a rural setting, while your generation may not be, that of your parents and grandparents will be. How do children learn good habit? By watching passively what their parents do, and by actively listening to what their parents say. Why is it that despite the rural setting upbringing, some parents emerge sophisticated and have something good to transfer to the children, while some don't? It is the quality of parenting or may I call it informal education they got. A neat person remains a neat person irrespective of where he lives. Even when you go to slum, you will still locate someone making something good of his small enclave in the slum, you just need to look deep enough. When it is all said, you will realize all of us have our root in rural settings where there are no flats or duplexes with sophisticated toilets but common latrines. This is why I said be open to learning. Many parents who live in sophisticated houses cannot even teach their children good habits because they themselves lack it and you don't give what you don't have.

6 Likes

Re: Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most by blank(f): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Princerichi0:

Seriously, whats wrong with pressing toothpaste from the middle. My dad had the same issue, he'd get so mad when he sees it

I don't know. It just irks me so bad. Looks unbalanced. Sometimes, when I see how my kids have savaged theirs, I just toss it in the bin and bring out another. Can't start hyperventilating because of toothpaste. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Eguakhide Dies During Sex With Lover In Office (photo) / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.