Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? (3813 Views)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:36am On Jul 20, 2008
HaHaHahahahaha. . .lmao
How is it dumb. . look at what you wrote earlier
HCH3COO:

i thought you just said you like . . . ok fine. i know you don't, i'm not looking to snatch you away from your boyfriend. just networking.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:38am On Jul 20, 2008
motun_rayo:

HaHaHahahahahalmao
How is it dumb. . look at what you wrote earlier
read between the lines. it was a white lie. can we network into a private area so that I can lipsrsealed network further with you?

we need a quiet area to connect.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:40am On Jul 20, 2008
Its pretty quiet here. . .
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:42am On Jul 20, 2008
motun_rayo:

Its pretty quiet here. . .

lipsrsealed must you be so nitpicky. It's like you got a boyfriend in shagamu that's making you hesitant.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:44am On Jul 20, 2008
I dont have a boyfriend anywere. . .and it is quiet here
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:46am On Jul 20, 2008
you are embarassing me in public but you claim to like me. is this how you treat people you like?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:47am On Jul 20, 2008
how am i embarrassing you? by the way where else is there to go thats any quieter than this?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:49am On Jul 20, 2008
i have a boysquarter in the dating and meetup section, would you like to accompany me there? grin
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:51am On Jul 20, 2008
lol. . .yeah whats the link?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 4:57am On Jul 20, 2008
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2008
HAHAHAH! Now this is hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 5:28am On Jul 20, 2008
gaby na me you dey joke like this? have you ever felt the fury of amadioha? i will send him to descend on you sharp sharp.

Whats that? undecided
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 5:29am On Jul 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

Whats that? undecided
amadioha is the god of thunder
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 5:30am On Jul 20, 2008
HCH3COO:

amadioha is the god of thunder

Heheh! I see. Do you know that me and him are best friends? grin
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 5:31am On Jul 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

Heheh! I see. Do you know that me and him are best friends? grin
that would make you a freak of nature, and that would make me run the hell away from you.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 5:41am On Jul 20, 2008
HCH3COO:

that would make you a freak of nature, and that would make me run the hell away from you.

HAHA! Be afraid . . . . Be very AFRAID. . . grin
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by motunrayo4(f): 4:19am On Jul 21, 2008
i
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2008
No one is too young for love, because love doesn’t come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by BangBang2(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2008
gabrywyl:

No one is too young for love, because love doesn’t come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.

Thank you Teacher!!
We know already!!!!!
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2008
BangBang!:

Thank you Teacher!!
We know already!!!!!

Its not for you. its for the poster if you mind. . .
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by timmfikk(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ Garywyll, Please take it cool with ma peeps here na. I no fit shout among u ooo
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by timmfikk(m): 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2008
@ Poster, Well like many people said Soul-E would be a nice man to give you the best ever advice you can need, ah ah, when you plan to date someone with such an age different eh! Na naija woman be she self abi white, becoz if its whyte i will think maybe she have so much to offer , but e fit be sey ur head dey bring more money for her sha, eheheheh so she also plan to tie u down, but soul-e own na eye cockroach. grin grin grin
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by timmfikk(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
Chei ma'm Gabrywyl is out of here agin, i go trace yah one more time.
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
timmfikk,
Na so life be? No be small matter. Well sa free world. Nothing do you ma bobo.O jasi ni?
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Gabry(f): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2008
Am alive here ooo. Amadioha has not stirke strike me yet. grin
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2008
@poster, o fe ma je onje awon agba. grin
Re: Am A Boy Of 23, But Am Inlove With A Woman Of 38, I Love What Should I Do? by oyatz(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Love is blind, the holy prophet Mohammad (SAW) was once like him and eventually married his first wife with such age difference.

bolafancy:
Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha!Ha, I laughed! How can you date someone 15yrs older than you, Is this lust or Love. dont you have elder one like Elder sister that can advise you. if you know what is good for you, just run off cos it's gonna affect your future becos you cant take her as your house wife. You don koloooooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body / My Boyfriend Made Me Feel Like A Prostitute / My Wife Is Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.