Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? (24593 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2019
jamesid29:
Would be nice to know what you're basing your theory of the Seth line being the Sons of God from an old testament worldview on...
jamesid29, all I have to do is let the Bible say by itself what and who the sons of God were and/or are. This is nothing about theories, but is dealing with actual incontrovertible facts jamesid29 from OT and NT standpoints.

The evidences will show who the Bible, without a shadow of doubt clearly states who were or are the sons of God that appeared before the Lord, lol, suffice to say, it certainly weren't angelic hosts of heaven, lol, but without a shadow of doubt, were and are human beings

Maamin, won't take the challenge and risk having her illusion destroyed, so will play it safe, so keep the delusion and flame of falsehood alive, lol

I'll cc you whenever Maamin picks up the gauntlet.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by jamesid29(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
jamesid29, all I have to do is let the Bible say by itself what and who the sons of God were and/or are. This is nothing about theories, but is dealing with actual incontrovertible facts jamesid29 from OT and NT standpoints.

The evidences will show who the Bible, without a shadow of doubt clearly states who were or are the sons of God that appeared before the Lord, lol, suffice to say, it certainly weren't angelic hosts of heaven, lol, but without a shadow of doubt, were and are human beings
If you don't mind, maybe you can share those evidences and how you are parsing the disputed texts that use the words "sons of Elohim" in the OT namely Genesis 6:4, job 1:6,job 2:1 and job 38:7 ... Thanks
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
jamesid29:
If you don't mind, maybe you can share those evidences and how you are parsing the disputed texts that use the words "sons of Elohim" in the OT namely Genesis 6:4, job 1:6,job 2:1 and job 38:7 ... Thanks
Of course jamesid29, of course the evidences will easily show "sons of God" aka "sons of Elohim" that appeared before God were human beings and never a chance of ice in hell were they any of the angelic hosts of heaven.

By the time I am done, you'll be mercilessly beating yourself up, for so long believing they were angels, the celestial being type. The ball is in Maamin court for the showdown. Lol.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by jamesid29(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Of course jamesid29, of course the evidences will easily show "sons of God" aka "sons of Elohim" that appeared before God were human beings and never a chance of ice in hell were they any of the angelic hosts of heaven.

By the time I am done, you'll be mercilessly beating yourself for so long believing they were angels, the celestial being type. The ball is in Maamin court for the showdown. Lol.

I was kinda hoping you would just present your evidence and how you are parsing those passages so we can work thru it together. Im really not interested in a showdown between you and maamin
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
jamesid29:
I was kinda hoping you would just present your evidence and how you are parsing those passages so we can work thru it together. Im really not interested in a showdown between you and maamin
I am not really concerned about you jamesid29. Besides, I have nothing to work out with you. It is a showdown between truth and falsehood, not a showdown between Maamin and MuttleyLaff. As I previously have said, I'll send you the "sons of God" memo the moment Maamin grows one.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
This is a no brainer.

Anyone should read 2 Peter 2 v 4 and Jude 6 alongside Enoch 10 v 4-6 & 11-12;

2 Peter 2 v 4;
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1 v 6;
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Enoch 10 v 4-6 & 11-12;
4. And again, the Lord said to Raphael: 'Bind Azazel hand and foot, and cast him into the darkness and split open the desert, which is in Dudael and cast him in.
5. And fill the hole by covering him with rough and jagged rocks, and cover him with darkness, and let him live there forever, and cover his face that he may not see the light.
6. And on the day of the great judgment, he shall be hurled into the fire.

11. And the Lord said to Michael: 'Go bind Semjaza and his team who have associated with women and have defiled themselves in all their uncleanness.
12. When their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations under the hills of the earth, until the day of the consummation of their judgment and until the eternal judgment is accomplished.'
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by jamesid29(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I am not really concerned about you jamesid29. Besides, I have nothing to work out with you. It is a showdown between truth and falsehood, not a showdown between Maamin and MuttleyLaff. As I previously have said, I'll send you the "sons of God" memo the moment Maamin grows one.
Sir, no be fight na ....Anyway, it is well.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by budaatum: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I would be very ill-advised to believe what it says.
You will be ill-advised to believe, I'd say, as it's meant for consideration only. I did after all ask you to invest in a book.

I've checked https://ichthys.com/ numerous times. I find it to be a believers website, as in a website for those who dig no further than surfaces. Seems the section pertaining to History of the Bible is however a work in progress.

"In the Basics series, currently in the process of production, part 7, "Bibliology", will be devoted to this and related issues."

Do let me know when its written.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
budaatum:

You will be ill-advised to believe, I'd say, as it's meant for consideration only. I did after all ask you to invest in a book.

I've checked https://ichthys.com/ numerous times. I find it to be a believers website, as in a website for those who dig no further than surfaces. Seems the section pertaining to History of the Bible is however a work in progress.

"In the Basics series, currently in the process of production, part 7, "Bibliology", will be devoted to this and related issues."

Do let me know when its written.
I'm not sure what consideration is for, if it is not to decide whether to believe something or not. But then, your way of thinking tells me to not expect much in the way of sanity in what you say, so I'll just move on.

As for the website, you are exactly right. It is a believers' website designed for those who love the Truth, just as the Bible is the Truth designed for those who are willing to believe it, that is, it is a believers' Book, which does raise the question why you won't leave it alone. Of course I know why. Your concern with the Bible is not because you believe that it is the Truth or that it has anything of value to give you. It is only an opportunity for you to make life as hard as you can for believers in Jesus Christ, and that does have a payout in the end.

As for Bibliology, there is a list of links in the same page that can show you discussions that will provide you with the same information that the study will have when it is written. You can start with those, if it matters to you. The publication of that particular study could be up to a couple of years out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by budaatum: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I'm not sure what consideration is for, if it is not to decide whether to believe something or not. But then, your way of thinking tells me to not expect much in the way of sanity in what you say, so I'll just move on.
One may consider to understand, Ihe, even if not believed. Take you, for instance. Your belief that buda is insane just shows you lack understanding of buda. But I bet you'd claim an understanding of buda is unnecessary, though you would not see that as arrogance.

The Bible is a book, and no one has an inalienable right to it. As to whether I "make life as hard as you can for believers in Jesus Christ" as you falsely claim, "by thy fruits shall ye be judged, Ihe".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
budaatum:

One may consider to understand, Ihe, even if not believed. Take you, for instance. Your belief that buda is insane just shows you lack understanding of buda. But I bet you'd claim an understanding of buda is unnecessary, though you would not see that as arrogance.

The Bible is a book, and no one has an inalienable right to it. As to whether I "make life as hard as you can for believers in Jesus Christ" as you falsely claim, "by thy fruits shall ye be judged, Ihe".
What results then from understanding? A decision to believe or not. It is really that simple. You cannot quite escape the choice to believe or not. Understanding what you have to make a choice about does not eliminate the choice itself.

I do understand you very well. I have since we had a conversation on the Christian Chatbox thread. That is another thing you'll need to decide whether you believe or not.

Please don't think that I even think I can in any way stop anyone from reading the Bible. I don't even want to. If I had the power, I would sooner make everyone read it, but not even God violates anyone's free will, how much less myself, a bit of dust wandering the Earth in hope. Please read the Bible all you can, Buda. I do hope that it will do you good eventually, but for now, you are harming yourself with it quite badly.

There is no falsehood in the claim. I don't expect you to agree, but your own words all over this platform are enough of a testimony to what I have said. I didn't make any of it up. Your effort is directed against the very business of believing the Truth. According to you, we ought not to believe. We ought to know for sure. Considering how we are deliberately kept in the dark about so much by the Lord, I am not sure how you are not then making life as hard as you can for those who choose to believe. Perhaps my error is that you have not yet exhausted your full ability in doing so? Nonetheless, you yourself claim to not believe, and you interfere wherever you find believers in order to show the folly of faith. That is your mode of operation, is it not? I don't believe I have misrepresented you at all.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by budaatum: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

What results then from understanding? A decision to believe or not. It is really that simple. You cannot quite escape the choice to believe or not. Understanding what you have to make a choice about does not eliminate the choice itself.

According to you, we ought not to believe. We ought to know for sure.
Understanding is not for believing or not. Not knowing is also an option. The believer however, has to make a show of knowledge they do not and can not have. That, Ihe, is arrogance and leading astray; the humble say when they don't know.

The heart of the discerning acquire knowledge, the ears of the wise seek it out. Proverbs 18:15.
Gold there is, and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel. Proverbs 20:15
The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him— the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD—Isaiah 11:2
For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6

Wisdom is what comes from understanding, Ihe. Both are gifts from God. While 'believe' is a thing you chose to do of your own free will, mostly, in the very little you assume to know. No wonder it makes you see demons everywhere and why it makes you tremble.

I'd suggest you leave the kindergarten classes and choose the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians+12&version=NIV]greater gifts of God[/url] Wisdom and Understanding. Look around at the fruits produced by God through humans and claim it was not built on these and not on mere belief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
budaatum:

Understanding is not for believing or not. Not knowing is also an option. The believer however, has to make a show of knowledge they do not and can not have. That, Ihe, is arrogance and leading astray; the humble say when they don't know.

The heart of the discerning acquire knowledge, the ears of the wise seek it out. Proverbs 18:15.
Gold there is, and rubies in abundance, but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel. Proverbs 20:15
The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him— the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD—Isaiah 11:2
For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6

Wisdom is what comes from understanding, Ihe. Both are gifts from God. While 'believe' is a thing you chose to do of your own free will, mostly, in the very little you assume to know. No wonder it makes you see demons everywhere and why it makes you tremble.

I'd suggest you leave the kindergarten classes and choose the [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians+12&version=NIV]greater gifts of God[/url] Wisdom and Understanding. Look around at the fruits produced by God through humans and claim it was not built on these and not on mere belief.
There is that insanity that I mentioned.

You are exactly right that ignorance is a choice. Sometimes, it is a passive one, that is a choice to not seek at all. That too has a reward from the Lord.

As for your comments on believing, that is proof of the insanity too. Belief is not a pretence to knowledge, by definition. It is merely a state of confidence that something is true or that someone is trustworthy. For example, I may not know how many rooms there are in the White House, but when a brochure or a news company tells me that there are, say, 300, I may believe, that is, take it to be true that there are 300 if I consider the brochure or news company to be trustworthy. The only question would be how the brochure or news company has proved itself to be reliable. If they are then, for all intents and purposes, I know that there are 300 rooms in the White House, even if I have never been in the White House. It is not a pretence any more than it is one to believe that math works how your teacher tells you it does in school.

Because we have seen the world around us, we know that a God exists and we know what He is like. The Gospel only proves what we expect of such a God. The Bible is consistent too with the Gospel and the Witness of Creation. That is why we believe it about things that we cannot see. This is just normal human reasoning. It is how logic works. It is not a false pretence to knowledge when we accept the testimony of someone we consider reliable and act as if that testimony is certain knowledge. It is just a reasonable thing to do.

So, those who believe the Bible can act with confidence that what they believe is entirely true. It is not false pretence. What they actually believe is true. So, they do know the Truth, since they know that the Witness is reliable. They may not have seen the things that they are told for themselves, but they don't need to. They have seen proof of reliability in the Witness and that is enough for them.

I understand that that is not enough for you, Buda. That is alright. It is the difference between you and us. We believe that God does not lie and that the Bible is His Reliable Testimony, so we know that what we learn from the Bible is wholly true. You don't. You can wait until you see the King Himself in order to believe. That too is fine with me. But, of course, until then, you will just do your best to make the walk of Faith a test for all of us who believe in Jesus Christ and encounter you.

Wisdom is a value description for something that we do. If we believe what we have come to learn is true, then we are wise. If we do not, then we are foolish. That's it. Understanding comes from applying careful thought to the things that we are told by reliable witnesses. When we understand, we make a choice what to do with what we have learned. That choice can be a wise one or a foolish one, as I have described above. So "wisdom" and "understanding" are not the magic words you wish to make them out to be.

As for seeing demons everywhere, I'm not sure what you mean. Perhaps that is a bit more of the insanity. The "tremble" part certainly is, since I don't believe I have communicated any such thing anywhere on this platform.

As for leaving the kindergarten classes, it is certainly interesting that you are saying that after previously trying to flatter me for being a "knower" rather than a believer. I'm sure you change as it suits you to try to make the truth a lie and the lie a truth. By all means, stick with your own version of wisdom and understanding, I want no part of it. It is obviously insanity from where I stand.

In the end though, you prove my point: you attack Faith wherever you find it. That was not the false accusation you claimed it was. Your own comments betray you.

Edited.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by budaatum: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oh, you do not some, Ihe. No doubt from your extensive study, but it is a shame to call insanity that which you do not understand.

I do not have to believe the White House has 300 rooms if I can go inside the White House and count the rooms, after which I should know the number of rooms in the White House since I would bother to seek to know. Bit if I couldn't be bothered to go count, it would be rather odd of me to emphatically claim there are 300 rooms in the White House, unless I have no confidence in my counting abilities of course. Same with God. If I am not quite sure of God I might be inclined to believe what I'm told about God, but once I go and count the rooms, so to speak, why would I merely believe what I know? Wouldn't it be odd to merely believe one has "seen God in the world around you"?

"Seek, and you shall find", is it written, and not "Believe you have found". And yes, Ihe, I have found, so I know that Jesus is indeed Lord.

Ihedinobi3:

There is that insanity that I mentioned.

You are exactly right that ignorance is a choice. Sometimes, it is a passive one, that is a choice to not seek at all. That too has a reward from the Lord.

As for believing, that is proof of the insanity too. Belief is not a pretence to knowledge, by definition. It is merely a state of confidence that something is true or that someone is trustworthy. For example, I may not know how many rooms there are in the White House, but when a brochure or a news company tells me that there are, say, 300, I may believe, that is, take it to be true that there are 300 if I consider the brochure or news company to be trustworthy. The only question would be how the brochure or news company has proved itself to be reliable. If they are then, for all intents and purposes, I know that there are 300 rooms in the White House, even if I have never been in the White House. It is not a pretence any more than it is one to believe that math works how your teacher tells you it does in school.

Because we have seen the world around us, we know that a God exists and we know what He is like. The Gospel only proves what we expect of such a God. The Bible is consistent too with the Gospel and the Witness of Creation. That is why we believe it about things that we cannot see. This is just normal human reasoning. It is how logic works. It is not a false pretence to knowledge when we accept the testimony of someone we consider reliable and act as if that testimony is certain knowledge. It is just a reasonable thing to do.

So, those who believe the Bible can act with confidence that what they believe is entirely true. It is not false pretence. What they actually believe is true. So, they do know the Truth, since they know that the Witness is reliable. They may not have seen the things that they are told for themselves, but they don't need to. They have seen proof of reliability in the Witness and that is enough for them.

I understand that that is not enough for you, Buda. That is alright. It is the difference between you and us. We believe that God does not lie and that the Bible is His Reliable Testimony, so we know that what we learn from the Bible is wholly true. You don't. You can wait until you see the King Himself in order to believe. That too is fine with me. But, of course, until then, you will just do your best to make the walk of Faith a test for all of us who believe and encounter you.

Wisdom is a value description for something that we do. If we believe what we have come to learn is true, then we are wise. If we do not, then we are foolish. That's it. Understanding comes from applying careful thought to the things that we are told by reliable witnesses. When we understand, we make a choice what to do with what we have learned. That choice can be a wise one or a foolish one, as I have described above. So "wisdom" and "understanding" are not the magic words you wish to make them out to be.

As for seeing demons everywhere, I'm not sure what you mean. Perhaps that is a bit more of the insanity. The "tremble" part certainly is, since I don't believe I have communicated any such thing anywhere on this platform.

As for leaving the kindergarten classes, it is certainly interesting that you are saying that after previously trying to flatter me for being a "knower" rather than a believer. I'm sure you change as it suits you to try to make the truth a lie and the lie a truth. By all means, stick with your own version of wisdom and understanding, I want no part of it. It is obviously insanity from where I stand.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
budaatum:
Oh, you do not some, Ihe. No doubt from your extensive study, but it is a shame to call insanity that which you do not understand.

I do not have to believe the White House has 300 rooms if I can go inside the White House and count the rooms, after which I should know the number of rooms in the White House since I would bother to seek to know. Bit if I couldn't be bothered to go count, it would be rather odd of me to emphatically claim there are 300 rooms in the White House, unless I have no confidence in my counting abilities of course. Same with God. If I am not quite sure of God I might be inclined to believe what I'm told about God, but once I go and count the rooms, so to speak, why would I merely believe what I know? Wouldn't it be odd to merely believe one has "seen God in the world around you"?

"Seek, and you shall find", is it written, and not "Believe you have found". And yes, Ihe, I have found, so I know that Jesus is indeed Lord.

You really shouldn't bother to flatter me, Buda. I am perfectly comfortable with my Faith. It does not trouble me at all that you do not share it and that you consider it beneath a reasoning human being. That is your problem, not mine.

As I said, I understand you and all the lies you prefer to attack our faith with. I don't call them insane merely because I don't understand them. I call them insane because they are insane.

As for counting the rooms, as I said, you can wait until the King returns in order to believe or "know," as you prefer. Or travel to the Third Heaven at your leisure, if you please. I have no problems with how you want to deal with the Truth. That is your concern, not mine. I choose to believe myself, and that is perfectly all right for me.

Well done on your knowledge so far. I fear it is not at all the same as mine, so it means nothing to me that you throw in a name whose Owner you reject.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by budaatum: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Well done on your knowledge so far. I fear it is not at all the same as mine, so it means nothing to me that you throw in a name whose Owner you reject.
You mean, "whose owner you believe I reject", surely.

All I can say is the Lord sees the heart.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
budaatum:

You mean, "whose owner you believe I reject", surely.

All I can say is the Lord sees the heart.
Oh, no, I don't mean that at all. Your words and actions betray you.

Yes indeed, the Lord sees the heart. And we too are given to see the actions of men.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by missjo(f): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2019
Lol cheesy
Buda and Ihe grin

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
OkCornel:
I would still like to see where God, or Jesus or the Apostles limited the words of God to a set of books.

I'm still baffled as to why people think the God of all flesh who has been in existence since forever can suddenly have His words limited to a collection of books. Perhaps that is man creating God in their own image...rather than the other way round.

My friend 2peter 2 vs 4 2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved into judgement.

I wonder what these guys who say sons of God r sons of oduduwa think of this. Angel's that SINNED. And delivered them and cast them into hell and chains of darkness. The same thing BOE says.

So my question. What sin did d Angels commit and which Angels??. Because if u say Lucifer, well lucifer ain't in hell and ain't chained becuz d devil WALKETH to and fro hell...NO!!!. to and fro the earth. grin grin.

You guys should circumcise ur hearts. You cannot explain God entirely and Yes, you are not smarter than Elohim

If humans can preserve carnal useless knowledge that perish with the reading. How much more the Words of eternal life grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
gobuchinny:

My friend 2peter 2 vs 4 2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved into judgement.

I wonder what these guys who say sons of God r sons of oduduwa think of this. Angel's that SINNED. And delivered them and cast them into hell and chains of darkness. The same thing BOE says.

So my question. What sin did d Angels commit and which Angels??. Because if u say Lucifer, well lucifer ain't in hell and ain't chained becuz d devil WALKETH to and fro hell...NO!!!. to and fro the earth. grin grin.

You guys should circumcise ur hearts. You cannot explain God entirely and Yes, you are not smarter than Elohim

If humans can preserve carnal useless knowledge that perish with the reading. How much more the Words of eternal life grin

Abi ooo
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
gobuchinny:
My friend 2peter 2 vs 4 2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved into judgement
My friend, God did not at anytime yet cast any angel anywhere down to any hell, and/or hasnt delivered anyone into any chains of darkness, to be reserved into judgement. This is a traditional story popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated by any other bible verse except for 2 Peter 2:4 or Jude 1:6 and these two 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 verses were lifted from the BoE, which , the BoE is never attributed to be scripture because it is an uninspired, not God breath accursed book.

It is the BoE and Jewish fables that popularised the concept of angels being sons of God, having sexual intercourse with female human beings, impregnating and marrying them. This is just lies, slander and a terrible figment of imagination

gobuchinny:
The bible, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, never, says the sons of God are angels. It does however points the sons of God to be human beings. The BoE doesnt do or say human beings are sons of God because it is a book full of old wives' tales and beliefs that are incorrect.

gobuchinny:
Oh oh, someone's woke, lol

gobuchinny:
Praise God. Alleluia. lol

gobuchinny:
Thank you Abba.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
My friend, God did not at anytime yet cast any angel anywhere down to any hell, and/or delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved into judgement. This is a traditional story popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated by any other bible verse except for 2 Peter 2:4 or Jude 1:6 and these two verses were lifted from the BoE, which is never attributed to be scripture because it is an uninspired, not God breath accursed book

The bible, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, never, says the sons of God are angels. It does however points the sons of God to be human beings. The BoE doesnt do or say human beings are sons of God because it is a book full of old wives' tales and beliefs that are incorrect.

Hahahaha, someone is implicitly telling us 2 Peter 2 v 4 and Jude 1 v 6 are lies cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
My friend, God did not at anytime yet cast any angel anywhere down to any hell, and/or hasnt delivered anyone into any chains of darkness, to be reserved into judgement. This is a traditional story popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated by any other bible verse except for 2 Peter 2:4 or Jude 1:6 and these two 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 verses were lifted from the BoE, which , the BoE is never attributed to be scripture because it is an uninspired, not God breath accursed book.

It is the BoE and Jewish fables that popularised the concept of angels being sons of God, having sexual intercourse with female human beings, impregnating and marrying them. This is just lies, slander and a terrible figment of imagination

Oh oh, someone's woke, lol

Praise God. Alleluia. lol

Thank you Abba.

My friend,

I would not have responded but I remember we have our gentle man talk all this while. For you to say God did not at anytime cast any Angel's in hell is to contradict the spoken word of God. I just say you have some balls to stand against HIS WORD. Remember that the bible says that God honors His word more than His name. God is a writer Himslef as everything is written down and He has scrolls Himself. Everytime He visits a man He tells Him to write. Presently if you claim to serve God and dont have a notepad, I question your service.

5hat been said, human think there are smarter than God. Imagine you contradicting the bible directly. Saying that God did not when he clearly did. The book of 2nd Peter clearly states so abi is Peter apostate also??. See, even the poeple that canonized the 65 books would have left off the books and added their own accursed catholic books but for the fact that God preserves His word. Or you think the canon was in the favour of Chriatians? Dont you know the history of the Church and the incursion of Satan to truncate Christianity which is a wind fall of what you now see in the society because truly the christain doctrine has been infiltrated by demons.

Dont be proud my friend. God has been in charge of the earth. Nothing escapes Him. If the sun can shine everyday then He knows how to preserve His own words. The Boe is authentic. It points you to the One true God and His son Yeshua. It points you to eternal life not carnality like the books your pastor authors which you love.

DONT PLAY GOD MY MAN. BE HUMBLE AND LEARN. YOU ARE BUT A MAN THAT WILL PASS AWAY AND THE WORD REMAINS. THERE HAVE BEEN SCRIBES OF THE LORD SINCE CREATION. THE JEWS WERE A MODEL OF THE LOVERS OF GOD SINCE CREATION. IT DOSNT START WITH THE PRESENT JEWS BUT IT STARTED WITH CREATION. THE FIRST LANGUAGE WAS HEBREW NOT MINE/YOUR VILLAGE LANGUAGEgrin grin

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
gobuchinny:
My friend,
Nwanne, kedu, long time until recent, how bodi nau?

gobuchinny:
I would not have responded but I remember we have our gentle man talk all this while.
It is providence, it is good that you yielded to God's will and responded

gobuchinny:
For you to say God did not at anytime cast any Angel's in hell is to contradict the spoken word of God. I just say you have some balls to stand against HIS WORD.
My balls were given me by God, and I forever thank Him for them. Nwanne please show where , if not from the BoE, that God at anytime cast any Angel's in hell. Asides 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 which other bible advanced the idea that God at anytime cast any Angel's in hell.

gobuchinny, I quote from the Quran, but it doesnt mean I quote from the Quran because I believe or know it is a God breath book inspired work of God. Similar applies to Peter and Jude, they quoted from the accursed BoE, not to endorse it but making a point with the references to the text in it they used

gobuchinny:
Remember that the bible says that God honors His word more than His name. God is a writer Himslef as everything is written down and He has scrolls Himself. Everytime He visits a man He tells Him to write. Presently if you claim to serve God and dont have a notepad, I question your service.
gobuchinny, God appointed only certain number of men to be writers. As a matter of fact, 40 men wrote the entire God's Word, that is the 66 books, making up the Bible. It will interest you to know gobuchinny, that Enoch was not one, among any of the 40 men writers inspired by God to write. Enoch, just never put pen to paper talkless write anything called the book of Enoch

gobuchinny:
5hat been said, human think there are smarter than God. Imagine you contradicting the bible directly. Saying that God did not when he clearly did.

The book of 2nd Peter clearly states so abi is Peter apostate also??. See, even the poeple that canonized the 65 books would have left off the books and added their own accursed catholic books but for the fact that God preserves His word.
What exactly and contextually was the book of 2nd Peter tackling and talking about now gobuchinny, hmm? You go school now, you sabi read, you at least are literate enough to be able to point out the true intentions of the two authors, Peter andJude, and analyze the whole context of their letters, the parallels or similarities

gobuchinny:
Or you think the canon was in the favour of Chriatians? Dont you know the history of the Church and the incursion of Satan to truncate Christianity which is a wind fall of what you now see in the society because truly the christain doctrine has been infiltrated by demons.
"I also tell you that you are Peter, and on this Rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.
(i.e. meaning upon this Rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.
"
- Matthew 16:18

gobuchinny, do not let the BoE get you in a reading slump, lol. Matthew 16:18 above and this is all, I'll for now, will say to your comment here, lol.

gobuchinny:
Dont be proud my friend. God has been in charge of the earth. Nothing escapes Him. If the sun can shine everyday then He knows how to preserve His own words. The Boe is authentic. It points you to the One true God and His son Yeshua. It points you to eternal life not carnality like the books your pastor authors which you love.
"Agbẹdọ" loosely translated means, God forbid bad thing

gobuchinny:
DONT PLAY GOD MY MAN. BE HUMBLE AND LEARN. YOU ARE BUT A MAN THAT WILL PASS AWAY AND THE WORD REMAINS. THERE HAVE BEEN SCRIBES OF THE LORD SINCE CREATION. THE JEWS WERE A MODEL OF THE LOVERS OF GOD SINCE CREATION. IT DOSNT START WITH THE PRESENT JEWS BUT IT STARTED WITH CREATION. THE FIRST LANGUAGE WAS HEBREW NOT MINE/YOUR VILLAGE LANGUAGE grin grin

Peace
gobuchinny, MuttleyLaff will rather stay true in the darkness of the book of Enoch and be humble in the spotlight of revealing what an accursed book the BoE is

The book of Enoch is a case of res ipsa loquitur, meaning the thing, the evidence speaks for itself, lol. Look at the slanders in the book now, the contrary to reason and/or common sense, the utterly absurd, ridiculous and impossicants in the BoE.

C'mon now gobuchinny, dont be in denial. Dont deny any of these which are very obvious to see now. Living in denial, only makes accepting the truth about the accursed BoE that much harder.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Nwanne, kedu, long time until recent, how bodi nau?

It is providence, it is good that you yielded to God's will and responded

My balls were given me by God, and I forever thank Him for them. Nwanne please show where , if not from the BoE, that God at anytime cast any Angel's in hell. Asides 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6 which other bible advanced the idea that God at anytime cast any Angel's in hell.

gobuchinny, I quote from the Quran, but it doesnt mean I quote from the Quran because I believe or know it is a God breath book inspired work of God. Similar applies to Peter and Jude, they quoted from the accursed BoE, not to endorse it but making a point with the references to the text in it they used

gobuchinny, God appointed only certain number of men to be writers. As a matter of fact, 40 men wrote the entire God's Word, that is the 66 books, making up the Bible. It will interest you to know gobuchinny, that Enoch was not one, among any of the 40 men writers inspired by God to write. Enoch, just never put pen to paper talkless write anything called the book of Enoch

What exactly and contextually was the book of 2nd Peter tackling and talking about now gobuchinny, hmm? You go school now, you sabi read, you at least are literate enough to be able to point out the true intentions of the two authors, Peter andJude, and analyze the whole context of their letters, the parallels or similarities

"I also tell you that you are Peter, and on this Rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.
(i.e. meaning upon this Rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.
"
- Matthew 16:18

gobuchinny, do not let the BoE get you in a reading slump, lol. Matthew 16:18 above and this is all, I'll for now, will say to your comment here, lol.

"Agbẹdọ" loosely translated means, God forbid bad thing

gobuchinny, MuttleyLaff will rather stay true in the darkness of the book of Enoch and be humble in the spotlight of revealing what an accursed book the BoE is

The book of Enoch is a case of res ipsa loquitur, meaning the thing, the evidence speaks for itself, lol. Look at the slanders in the book now, the contrary to reason and/or common sense, the utterly absurd, ridiculous and impossicants in the BoE.

C'mon now gobuchinny, dont be in denial. Dont deny any of these which are very obvious to see now. Living in denial, only makes accepting the truth about the accursed BoE that much harder.

You and I are in no position to debate NT scripture. we are not jews but stinking gentiles that were grafted into the olive tree Roman's 11. WE are all gentiles and the testament was not ordained by us but handed over to us by the apostles. People dont understand that as God used Moses to hand over the law He used the apostles to hand over the law grin. Could you have said the law was not of God if you were born in Israel during the old testament era?The apostles were jews and of the stock af Abraham who had the real religion. grin. If you and I were born during the Roman or grecian period or other empires we would be classified as gentiles. Not capable of being priests of God or even knowing God. Condemned to God's wrath grin. The NT teaching is a doctrine my friend. GOD is not asking your option about it. Its already been handed down. In fact do you know we are to remind ourselves of the doctrine. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. There is nothing new under the sun so there is no new revelation or doctrine. ALL has been revealed and the book written, sealed and binded for these last days of wrath grin.

The apostles letters were scriptures grin. Reading your post I shake my head because your post reeks of rebellion grin. Were God has said something and you want to redefine it. You twist scriptures or claiming scripture is not scripture like as if you were there or consulted when it was written. These are men that Yeshua chose to champion the NT covenant, men that hazard their lives for the gospel. I. These generation of indomie and banana island christians. grin. Bros me I no get strength but any discerning beleiver sees from your post your arrogance in belittling the order God has kept in place. If you cannot take ALL the NT letters as scripture then I dont think you are a Christian bro grin. ALL scripture is inspired by God. GOD speaks through men and im sure as these men wrote they knew it was scripture.

You must understand that the ancient jews believed in the Angel's as all their literacy and beliefs reeks of it. The ancient jews had the books of Enoch, books of Jashers and other books. If you read other Jewish sources you will see writings about the beleifs systems. Sir dont you know that you shouldn't be asking what is believed now by the jews but what they beleive then because after all they r the custodians of the true religion which we all key into now. Even Yeshua said salvation is of the Jews.

Didnt the bible say in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall.......For scripture to be scripture y should it be written to us more than once grin. For me if 2 different NT scripture talks about something, that's enough proof abi how many times did they write that God created Lucifer or that Daniel dwelt in Babylon?

The problem we have in christianity now is men disrespecting the order and wanting to establish their own order. They leave and abandon the foundation laid by the apostles and want to build another. Christians are not humble to carry on the doctrine whereas Paul told Timothy to pass on what he has learnt to the elders grin. It's not your own christianity, its God and He has communicated the doctrine to the apostles whose names are found as the foundations of heaven in Revelations abi is it me and your name or pastors names that are the foundations of heaven?

Bro be careful as I preserve you are in the valley of total rebellion and blasphemy with God grin.

Even if you r smarter, stronger, wiser than all humans, you are not smarter........than God. HE HONOURS HIS WORD MORE THAN HIS NAME. THE QUESTION IS, WHICH WORD? grin
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 1:44am On Nov 11, 2019
gobuchinny:
You and I are in no position to debate NT scripture. we are not jews but stinking gentiles that were grafted into the olive tree Roman's 11. WE are all gentiles and the testament was not ordained by us but handed over to us by the apostles. People dont understand that as God used Moses to hand over the law He used the apostles to hand over the law grin. Could you have said the law was not of God if you were born in Israel during the old testament era? The apostles were jews and of the stock af Abraham who had the real religion. grin. If you and I were born during the Roman or grecian period or other empires we would be classified as gentiles. Not capable of being priests of God or even knowing God. Condemned to God's wrath grin. The NT teaching is a doctrine my friend. GOD is not asking your option about it.
Each one of the 66 books, making up the Bible, are given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousnes, not and never the accursed BoE.

GOD is not asking yours or my opinion about His word, because God wants us to face are facts, deal with genuineness, goodness and truthfulness

gobuchinny:
Its already been handed down. In fact do you know we are to remind ourselves of the doctrine. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. There is nothing new under the sun so there is no new revelation or doctrine. ALL has been revealed and the book written, sealed and binded for these last days of wrath grin.
gobuchinny, we learn something new about God everyday

gobuchinny:
IThe apostles letters were scriptures grin. Reading your post I shake my head because your post reeks of rebellion grin. Were God has said something and you want to redefine it. You twist scriptures or claiming scripture is not scripture like as if you were there or consulted when it was written.
Dont just say that God has said something. Show it now, show where in the bible, God or any other person for that matter, mentioned that the BoE is scripture

gobuchinny:
These are men that Yeshua chose to champion the NT covenant, men that hazard their lives for the gospel.
That is their destiny gobuchinny.

gobuchinny:
I. These generation of indomie and banana island christians. grin.
I pity the generation of indomie and banana island christians too, so makes at least two of us that pity them

gobuchinny:
Bros me I no get strength but any discerning beleiver sees from your post your arrogance in belittling the order God has kept in place. If you cannot take ALL the NT letters as scripture then I dont think you are a Christian bro grin. ALL scripture is inspired by God. GOD speaks through men and im sure as these men wrote they knew it was scripture.
Smh, gobuchinny, remember, I previously typed that, I quote from the Quran, but it doesnt mean I quote from the Quran because I believe or know it is a God breath book inspired work of God. I also added that, similar applies to Peter and Jude, they quoted from the accursed BoE, not to endorse it but making a point with the references to the text in it they used.

Now let me clear you more and properly. Apostle Paul wrote more than half of the 27 books, epistles and letters that make up the New Testament. Guess what gobuchinny. Apostle Paul quoted pagan unbelievers philosophers in those at least 13 books, epistles and letters written by him. Yes, he quoted Seneca, Epimenides, Menander, Plato, Socrates, Aristole and Aratus

Just as with Peter and Jude quoting the BoE, not for the purpose of endorsing it but used for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousnes against the false teachers, so Apostle Paul too wasnt supporting any of the pagan unbelievers philosophers he quoted from, but instead was using their material he quoted from in his work of defending and spreading the gospel.

I can give you a long list, but because of time, will limit it to just two short examples. Apostle Paul, in Acts 17:28 and 1 Corinthians 15:33 quotes from two pagan unbeliever philosophers writers, Aratus and Menander. That Acts 17:28b, where Apostle Paul says, "As some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also his offspring'", actually had the line taken from the Phaenomena of Aratus and of course Aratus is the name of the pagan unbeliever poet he did not mention, lol.

The 1 Corinthians 15:33 "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners" was lifted and copied by Apostle Paul from Thais, a work done by pagan unbeliever writer called Menander, who supposedly had earlier quoted from another person called Euripides, a pagan unbeliever scholar, lol.

gobuchinny:
You must understand that the ancient jews believed in the Angel's as all their literacy and beliefs reeks of it. The ancient jews had the books of Enoch, books of Jashers and other books. If you read other Jewish sources you will see writings about the beleifs systems.
Why dont you just show where in the 66 books of the bible, he books of Enoch is mentioned. It's either you put up or shut up. angry angry angry

gobuchinny:
Sir dont you know that you shouldn't be asking what is believed now by the jews but what they beleive then because after all they r the custodians of the true religion which we all key into now. Even Yeshua said salvation is of the Jews.
"The wicked have told me fables: but not as thy law."
- Psalm 119:85

No sire, get away from me shaitan!. We are warned not to give heed to Jewish fables, to pay no attention to Jewish myths and have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales. Praise God. Alleluia.

gobuchinny:
Didnt the bible say in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall.......For scripture to be scripture y should it be written to us more than once grin. For me if 2 different NT scripture talks about something, that's enough proof abi how many times did they write that God created Lucifer or that Daniel dwelt in Babylon?
You're more confused than a fart let loose on the production line floor of fan making factory. Only God can help you

gobuchinny:
The problem we have in christianity now is men disrespecting the order and wanting to establish their own order. They leave and abandon the foundation laid by the apostles and want to build another. Christians are not humble to carry on the doctrine whereas Paul told Timothy to pass on what he has learnt to the elders grin. It's not your own christianity, its God and He has communicated the doctrine to the apostles whose names are found as the foundations of heaven in Revelations abi is it me and your name or pastors names that are the foundations of heaven?
You're making whistling noises and to make it worse, doing it in the wind.

gobuchinny:
Bro be careful as I preserve you are in the valley of total rebellion and blasphemy with God grin.
Do you know what a boomerang is, huh?. If you do, then watch yourself, and choose your words, choose them carefully whenever and wherever it involves MuttleyLaff because boomerangs recoils on the originator.

gobuchinny:
Even if you r smarter, stronger, wiser than all humans, you are not smarter........than God. HE HONOURS HIS WORD MORE THAN HIS NAME. THE QUESTION IS, WHICH WORD? grin
I am this much close to about resigning myself to the fact you're a lost cause where this matter of the BoE is concerned
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by budaatum: 1:48am On Nov 11, 2019
missjo:
Lol cheesy
Buda and Ihe grin
Ihe and the Lord see the heart of buda.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Each one of the 66 books, making up the Bible, are given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousnes, not and never the accursed BoE.

GOD is not asking yours or my opinion about His word, because God wants us to face are facts, deal with genuineness, goodness and truthfulness

gobuchinny, we learn something new about God everyday

Dont just say that God has said something. Show it now, show where in the bible, God or any other person for that matter, mentioned that the BoE is scripture

That is their destiny gobuchinny.

I pity the generation of indomie and banana island christians too, so makes at least two of us that pity them

Smh, gobuchinny, remember, I previously typed that, I quote from the Quran, but it doesnt mean I quote from the Quran because I believe or know it is a God breath book inspired work of God. I also added that, similar applies to Peter and Jude, they quoted from the accursed BoE, not to endorse it but making a point with the references to the text in it they used.

Now let me clear more and properly. Apostle Paul wrote more than half of the 27 books, epistles and letters that make up the New Testament. Guess what gobuchinny. Apostle Paul quoted pagan unbelievers philosophers in those at least 13 books, epistles and letters written by him. Yes, he quoted Seneca, Epimenides, Menander, Plato, Socrates, Aristole and Aratus

Just as with Peter and Jude quoting the BoE, not for the purpose of endorsing it but used for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousnes against the false teachers, so Apostle Paul too wasnt supporting any of the pagan unbelievers philosophers he quoted from, but instead was using their material he quoted from in his work of defending and spreading the gospel.

I can give you a long list, but because of time, will limit it to just two short examples. Apostle Paul, in Acts 17:28 and 1 Corinthians 15:33 quotes from two pagan unbeliever philosophers writers, Aratus and Menander. That Acts 17:28b, where Apostle Paul says, "As some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also his offspring'", actually had the line taken from the Phaenomena of Aratus and of course Aratus is the name of the pagan unbeliever poet he did not mention, lol.

The 1 Corinthians 15:33 "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners" was lifted and copied by Apostle Paul from Thais, a work done by pagan unbeliever writer called Menander, who supposedly had earlier quoted from another person called Euripides, a pagan unbeliever scholar, lol.

Why dont you just show where in the 66 books of the bible, he books of Enoch is mentioned. It's either you put up or shut up. angry angry angry

"The wicked have told me fables: but not as thy law."
- Psalm 119:85

No sire, get away from me shaitan!. We are warned not to give heed to Jewish fables, to pay no attention to Jewish myths and have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales. Praise God. Alleluia.

You're more confused than a fart let loose on the production line floor of fan making factory. Only God can help you

You're making whistling noises and to make it worse, doing it in the wind.

Do you know what a boomerang is, huh?. If you do, then watch yourself, and choose your words, choose them carefully whenever and wherever it involves MuttleyLaff because boomerangs recoils on the originator.

I am this much close to about resigning myself to the fact you're a lost cause where this matter of the BoE is concerned

Your case is pathetic sir grin. See you quoting confusion upon urself. So a man quotes or references a book doesnt give you enuff sense that he believes in the book. PAUL was addressing the athenians and trying to merge their pagan beleifs to the only true God. He said some of of their poets and worship have been to an unknown God now his here to declare the God. That before God overlooked but that now He wants to reconcile the whole world. Was has that got to do with quoting from their book? Arastus was a pagan beleiver, enoch was a jew. Abi dont you know he was? grin. He quoted menander in moral talk not in historical events bro. Pls stop twisting the gospel. Hope you know that the Jews were not the only nation with a law. Have you heard of hammurabi? His laws are older than the Jewish laws and you will find similar laws esp on marriage, crime and punishment etc. Does it mean God copied King Hammurabi? "Evil communication corrupts good manners" no be true. Does Apostle Paul have to say that to know it's TRUE? It's like saying Arisyotle said does who cannot work should not eat and if Yeshua says the same thing does it mean that he endorsed or copied from Aristotle? But and if Yeshua states from their greek mythology of how Zeus married Aros grin then that can be said to be an endorsement of their pagan beliefs.

It's very different from endorsing a belief system like what Jude and Peter did in talking about the Angel's punished. Oga answer me. Was Peter drunk when he spoke about Angel's getting punished? Or was he hallucinating? Who were the Angel's? Who tied them up till judgement? If Paul had quoted the gentiles pagan beleifs system in their God Zeus or picked a historical event of greek mythology of how cronus or Uranus were born them we would say he endorsed the greek myths.

Ave tried severally to inform you but you r stiff necked my friend. You r too smart for yourself. Smarter than God grin.

You have become a judge of the law and not a doer. Continue brotherly. When we all meet the true judge then we would all weigh our actions and thoughts. I beleive it's the same you dat said something about fornication rite? grin grin.

I choose the words of God over your words bro. No offence. Those scriptures of Jude and Peter clearly quotes from the what the BOE spoke about what else do you need?

Even Paul spoke of gentiles been grafted into the olive branch as we r not of the natural branch in Roman's and you r here saying Jewish fabbles. Even Yeshua said salvation is of the jews abi is Yeshua from your village? Be humble and learn. Stop being wise. You cannot know more than the person/people that laid the foundation grin. There r d ones that will tell you the type of structure to put up else the building no matter how high or fine will collapse.

Learn and dont add or remove from scripture bro. Let's forget about the BOE since that a stumbling block to your understanding of scrpiture but atleast comprehend that Jude and Peter beleived that some Angel's left their first estate, some angels sinned, some angels were mubished and reserved till judgement. If you cannot see that then you are clearly apostate and lost and a judge of the law. Maybe you should then write your own bible.

My last comment on this with you. I dont dispute these things with men who clearly lack spiritual understanding but always trying to be smart. Using carnal understanding for spiritual discuss. Like I said if no be you I no go talk. If you like read BOE if you no like leave am. It's not the gospel as the bible is snuff. But for matured sons, it's a gold mine wink
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2019
Muttley.Laff:

Muttley.Laff:

Gobuchinny, see someone speaking from both sides of the mouth. According to him, God didn't cast any angel into hell, but at the same time...all of the "66 books" including 2 Peter 2 and Jude were inspired by God...

Lemme keep on watching more comedy unfold here...

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2019
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Is There In The Bible That Man Should Marry One Wife? / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / Catholic Priest, Luke Adeleke, Murdered In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.