Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? (24750 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Empiree: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oga, you didn't say anything. You are just perambulating. Go straight to the point and let us know your position, sir. Are you afraid to come out of your closet?
MuttleyLaff:

Was it difficult to, accept and agree that, it is not hard or impossible for God, or for your sake, Allah, to simultaneously be in heaven and on earth at the same time?

I know its challenging for many and especially, a muslim brother like you, to understand, what is meant, when God, with the placeholder, says: I AM

''I AM that I AM'', ''I SHALL BE THAT I SHALL'' or ''I WILL BE THAT I BE'' are expressive phrases. It means, God will be what God needs to be. We find out what God was yesterday, we keep knowing Him every moment and day. God is new every morning, God is new tomorrow

That is why, God in Exodus 3:14, said to Moses:
"I AM WHO I AM.
This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you
."

Essentially, the "I AM WHO I AM or I AM THAT I AM" in Exodus 3:14 above means, I will become whatsoever I may become. I'll be, I will become whatever it is necessary for Me, to be and/or Me to become.

God therefore and fyi Empiree, is, a "not-known-number" of person. God, therefore then, is, x-person and so God, in effect is, ∞-persons, as in, meaning, God is infinite or infinity.

God is someone without any bound, without limit, without an end. God is the first and the last, God oxymoronically has no beginning and no end. God is someone bigger and larger than any specified number, even three or trinity. This means, dont put God in a box.

Try and be original, stop copying and using lines, I've previously used on you. Do you think, if you had answered my question, I've got your time to be repeating questions. You didnt even responsibly answer the question. I overlooked your evasiveness and just in order to move on, managed your insincere and faithless answer
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I didn't realize that we are quoting scholars now. I was merely telling you what the Bible says, but of course, just like your brother-in-arms's efforts to prove that I'm a liar just like you lot, you are fighting to prove that the Bible is a liar just like your pseudo Scriptures too.

To be clear, the Lord Jesus was talking about the Zechariah that King Joash of Judah had murdered, not the Zechariah that lived so long after and wrote the book we now have of that name. The Scriptures are clear how Jehoiada's son died. The Lord Jesus referred to it for a reason too (namely, the wickedness of the Jews of His Time that was just like the wickedness of Joash too). There is no doubt what He was meaning to do. As for the "son of Berechiah" part, I've just checked and found that it is not in Codex Sinaiticus, the earliest manuscript we have of the New Testament. The phrase was written in the margin by a later hand (source: https://ichthys.com/mail-bible-interpretation6.htm, see also picture evidence below and http://www.codexsinaiticus.org/en/manuscript.aspx?book=33&chapter=23&lid=en&side=r&verse=35&zoomSlider=0), so it's not actually a part of the Bible.

The answer I gave was wrong, but then it was not improbable, because there are many instances where people in the Bible were know by multiple names, just as I demonstrated. But, as I said, Truth is wasted on you, so I don't expect this to do anything except strengthen you in your error and rebellion against the Truth.

As for the Babylon, you should probably read Daniel again and then study up on the history. The Medes and Persians were two separate peoples that formed a kind of alliance that resulted in the "dual kingdom" that you spoke of. Cyrus was not their first king (source: https://www.britannica.com/biography/Cyrus-the-Great). Darius was before him, just as Daniel recorded.

I don't really mind what you have in your journal. That's your business. From where I stand, you just have excuses for putting the Bible on a par with uninspired works that you like to pretend are inspired.

Thank God you realise your error grin. We r getting somewhere l. Hopefully by the time we r done you would learn more history. So the point is this, zechariah Yeshua spoke about is the one King Joash murdered in 2 chron 20 but the son of Berechais was an error like I rightly said. That son of berechias is the son of berechias that wrote the book of zechariah so the wrong Father of the Zechariah in question was used. Instead of Jehoida, it erroneously said berechais. That my friend is not an error of God but man grin. Deal with it bro.

I tell you brother, there is not a single evidence of Darius as a King of Medes and Persia. Please any one can Google this so I stop arguing with this clown. Please google the book of Daniel and you will see that majority scholars beleive its made up stories from maccabees era. Ofcourse I dont beleive this becos the fact man hasn't found him out yet doesnt mean he doesnt exist.

Atleast you learnt sometime today about the sons of berechais and instead of you to humble urself and thank me you still gloat in foolishness.

My point is man makes mistakes but God does not. Because as the words are translated and handed down from generation to generation, error are bound to occur. It's normal. Feast on the Spirit behind the words and not the letters. The letters are constantly killing you my man and you r sounding unintelligent while it's at it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
gobuchinny:

Thank God you realise you error grin. So the point is this, zechariah Yeshua spoke about is the one King Joash murdered in 2 chron 20 but the son of Berechais was an error like I rightly said. That son of berechias is the son of berechias that wrote the book of zechariah so the wrong Father of the Zechariah in question was used. Instead of Jehoida, it erroneously said berechais. That my friend is not an error of God but man grin. Deal with it bro.

I tell you brother, there is not a single evidence of Darius as a King of Medes and Persia. Please any one can Google this so I stop arguing with this clown. Please google the book of Daniel and you will see that majority scholars beleive its made up stories from maccabees era. Ofcourse I dont beleive this becos the fact man hasn't found him out yet doesnt mean he doesnt exist.

Atleast you learnt sometime today about the sons of berechais and instead of you to humble urself and thank me you still gloat in foolishness.

My point is man makes mistakes but God does not. Feast on the Spirit behind the words and not the letters. The letters are constantly killing you my man and you r sounding unintelligent while it's at it
When I make a mistake, I own it. I'm not like you or your friends who thrive on lies. If I am in error, I don't plan to stay in it, I get out as fast as I can. That is not true of you, so you really have nothing to your claims about your righteousness, about me, or about the Bible.

Translations of the Bible are not inspired, just as I pointed out with my incredulity at your claim that the KJV is "the true word of God." That is why pastor-teachers learn the original languages and textual criticism in order to figure out what the original text actually says. Otherwise, we can be wrong when we follow the translations of others.

The text does not say "Jehoiada" either, but we know that that was the father of the Zechariah in question.

I was not offering you any secular history. The Bible itself is a historical authority, and I am telling you authoritatively that Darius was a king before Cyrus. It does not matter to me what you want to believe there. I don't trust archaeology and secular history anywhere near as much as I trust the Bible. But you are free to follow the scholars that you can't stop talking about. I'm not sure what good it has done for you so far.

I'm sure I would be very happy to thank you for any good that you've done me, but you've been no good to me except for exercise. You have heaped lies upon lies upon lies even in the face of mounting evidence against you. Not once have you acknowledged your error and "thanked me" for correcting you. You have threatened the spiritual safety of believers that have opened this thread since you started posting on it, and you think that I owe you thanks?

I have no interest in your opinions about me.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

When I make a mistake, I own it. I'm not like you or your friends who thrive on lies. If I am in error, I don't plan to stay in it, I get out as fast as I can. That is not true of you, so you really have nothing to your claims about your righteousness, about me, or about the Bible.

Translations of the Bible are not inspired, just as I pointed out with my incredulity at your claim that the KJV is "the true word of God." That is why pastor-teachers learn the original languages and textual criticism in order to figure out what the original text actually says. Otherwise, we can be wrong when we follow the translations of others.

The text does not say "Jehoiada" either, but we know that that was the father of the Zechariah in question.

I was not offering you any secular history. The Bible itself is a historical authority, and I am telling you authoritatively that Darius was a king before Cyrus. It does not matter to me what you want to believe there. I don't trust archaeology and secular history anywhere near as much as I trust the Bible. But you are free to follow the scholars that you can't stop talking about. I'm not sure what good it has done for you so far.

I'm sure I would be very happy to thank you for any good that you've done me, but you've been no good to me except for exercise. You have heaped lies upon lies upon lies even in the face of mounting evidence against you. Not once have you acknowledged your error and "thanked me" for correcting you. You have threatened the spiritual safety of believers that have opened this thread since you started posting on it, and you think that I owe you thanks?

I have no interest in your opinions about me.

grin grin grin

Clown. So full of pride. I'm a son of my Father and as yet you have not convicted me of any error but I have of you. You have no scriptural evidence for the rubbish you spew but I show you evidence from the very word your fake pastor/teacher couldn't teach you. When you have the Holy Spirit He leads you into All truth that's y I knew about the error of berechais without having to know all greek like your pastor/teacher that couldnt teach you before you came here to spew trash.

So now you know, you can let your congregation know that when books are translated errors might occur.

Maybe it will take you 25yrs to understand your error in criticizing a book that you cant raise any issue with grin. A book that is amongst the oldest in it's right and has been translated probably more than a thousand times. But like I said my friend which is something that is too high for your carnal mind. The letter killeth, the spirit giveth life.

Dont thank me again joor. I delight and derive joy in eradicating spiritual foolishness and deception.that alone is my joy.

Still waiting for you to depute Enoch if not just shut up bro. Let's test it here. Enough of this fooliness grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
gobuchinny:

grin grin grin

Clown. So full of pride. I'm a son of my Father and as yet you have not convicted me of any error but I have of you. You have no scriptural evidence for the rubbish you spew but I show you evidence from the very word your fake pastor/teacher couldn't teach you. When you have the Holy Spirit He leads you into All truth that's y I knew about the error of berechais without having to know all greek like your pastor/teacher that couldnt teach you before you came here to spew trash.

So now you know, you can let your congregation know that when books are translated errors might occur.

Maybe it will take you 25yrs to understand your error in criticizing a book that you cant raise any issue with grin. A book that is amongst the oldest in it's right and has been translated probably more than a thousand times. But like I said my friend which is something that is too high for your carnal mind. The letter killeth, the spirit giveth life.

Dont thank me again joor. I delight and derive joy in eradicating spiritual foolishness and deception.that alone is my joy.

Still waiting for you to depute Enoch if not just shut up bro. Let's test it here. Enough of this fooliness grin
I am not the Holy Spirit. I don't convict people of anything. But I have definitely pointed out a sampling of your errors and lies that you have consistently refused to own up to. Do you really think that because you've refused to admit all your lies here that you have not been caught in a lie several times here?

When I asked you how the KJV is inspired, did you admit that you were wrong that the KJV is "the true word of God," a false claim that you were hoping to use to seal your other lie that Acts 9 and Acts 22 contradict each other?

What about your lie that Hebrews 8 teaches that we are not supposed to have teachers, in spite of your other madness that there are teachers, but they just exist to entertain us? Have you offered any kind of acknowledgment for Isaiah 2:3 and Micah 4:2 that I gave you to correct your error?

What about your claim that the book of Jasher teaches that the nation Israel existed before God created nations in Genesis 11? Have you accepted correction and confessed your error there?

What about your claim that I never sought God for myself in spite of what I said to you about me, a story that has been told in varying detail multiple times on this platform, but which you pretended was a lie even though you don't know me at all?

What about your lies about the early believers: namely, your claim that they did not have the Bible, but they had all these books you love so much? Have you owned up to your error there?

I only have to go through your posts once to pull up a staggering amount of lies that you have told here with absolutely no indication that you knew you were wrong when I or anyone else showed you your error.

As for Berechiah, you did not know anything about the error there. You just assumed that it had to be wrong for no reason. I had to go and do the research and post it here that "son of Berechiah" was not even in the original writing of Matthew. You know nothing at all. You are wildly ignorant, but you keep making things up unrepentantly, yet you think you have won some kind of victory because I owned up to a mistake that I made. How is that your victory? You have learned absolutely nothing from this engagement with me. You have only gotten worse in your rebellion. I, on the other hand, have been exercising myself in remembering what the Bible teaches about all the challenges and lies that you've been throwing at me and getting greater insight into the Scriptures from answering you. And you think that that is something that you did? If I do not flip the pages of the Bible to answer you, or turn to https://ichthys.com whenever I need help with the original manuscripts, I would not find out or confirm what is true in some of the responses that I have given you. How is that any kind of gain for you? You have been doing the enemy's work here, and you think that you have something to celebrate as a result? You are truly pathetic.

And you talk of "when books are translated errors can occur?" You? Are you not the one who attacked my submission that pastor-teachers ought to learn Ancient Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Ancient History and Church History, and textual criticism to access the original text of the Scriptures? And now, you say that? You are shameless.

As for your book of Enoch, you can wait a little longer. I have said multiple times that it is not Scripture because it is not inspired by God. But if you insist that it is, by all means keep using it as such. The loss is all yours. It's not my business at all.

Edited.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Circus. That good old theology box is the cause of the many stunt growths evidenced and displayed on this thread. Smh
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Circus
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
gobuchinny:

My point is man makes mistakes but God does not. Because as the words are translated and handed down from generation to generation, error are bound to occur. It's normal. Feast on the Spirit behind the words and not the letters. The letters are constantly killing you my man and you r sounding unintelligent while it's at it

God bless you richly bro, the bolded is something I keep telling bible thumping liars who are ready to go to any length to claim the Bible is totally devoid of errors.

If you point out these to them, they suddenly go into zealotry mode, spewing emotional garbage with lies.

The next joke is on those who think an Eternal God can have all His words limited to only 66 books.

Ask them if revelations/prophecies given to those with the gift of prophecy from the Holy Spirit in our time that came to pass are also the words of God.

They suddenly go deaf and mute.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Empiree:
Oga, you didn't say anything.
Our Oga at the top muslim brother Empiree why do you enjoy lying, like a cheap Persia rug now, erhn?

Empiree:
You are just perambulating. Go straight to the point and let us know your position, sir.
"And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge,
and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none
(i.e. I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land.
I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn’t have to destroy the land, but I found no one)
"
- Ezekiel 22:30

"He saw that there was no man—He was amazed that there was no one—to intercede;
so His own arm brought salvation, and His own righteousness sustained Him.
"
- Isaiah 59:16

"I was amazed to see that no one intervened to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm, and my wrath sustained me
(i.e. I looked, but there was no one to help; I was shocked because there was no one offering support.
So my right arm accomplished deliverance or achieved salvation for me, my raging anger drove me on)
"
- Isaiah 63:5

The position of things Empiree, is that, God looked for someone who could build walls or looked for someone to stand in the breach in His presence on behalf of the world so that it won't be destroyed, but He found no one and so God is lumbered with, doing a classic Do-It-Yourself, by sending Himself to earth from heaven, to carry out this vitally important redemptive work.

Empiree, so God sent Himself, did send Himself down to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ. You've accepted and agreed that there is nothing impossible for God to do, lol,. You grudgingly accepted and agreed, that, it is not impossible for God to simultaneously be in more than one place at a time (i.e. meaning it is not something impossible for God to do, as in, be in Heaven and be on earth, at the same time) Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "My Lord, My God" to Him. It is because Jesus is God Empiree. God as Jesus, gave up His divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, His Son. Alleluia

Empiree, you surely, must have quite a lot of times, heard the saying that "If you want something done right, do it yourself", well, since none, since nobody, not a single angel out of the whole angelic hosts of heaven, nor no man out of the whole world wide, offered to accept the challenge to help man get returned back to man's original status before the fall from grace, then God had to turn to Himself. God had to bring Himself into play and service. In order to resolve the difficult situation of fixing the Adamic marred template, God chose the DIY course of action option. The first man, Adam, is of the earth, earthy, came from earth; while the second man, Jesus Christ is from heaven, came from heaven. Alleluia.

Did I roll out, all this, too fast for you?, lol. Are you more confused? lol. It is a good sign if you are Empiree, because confusion is the first step to knowledge, lol.

Empiree:
Are you afraid to come out of your closet?
God has not given me the spirit of afraid, rather He gave me love, power and a sound mind, fantastically equipped to make good judgment with it.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I am not the Holy Spirit. I don't convict people of anything. But I have definitely pointed out a sampling of your errors and lies that you have consistently refused to own up to. Do you really think that because you've refused to admit all your lies here that you have not been caught in a lie several times here?

When I asked you how the KJV is inspired, did you admit that you were wrong that the KJV is "the true word of God," a false claim that you were hoping to use to seal your other lie that Acts 9 and Acts 22 contradict each other?

What about your lie that Hebrews 8 teaches that we are not supposed to have teachers, in spite of your other madness that there are teachers, but they just exist to entertain us? Have you offered any kind of acknowledgment for Isaiah 2:3 and Micah 4:2 that I gave you to correct your error?

What about your claim that the book of Jasher teaches that the nation Israel existed before God created nations in Genesis 11? Have you accepted correction and confessed your error there?

What about your claim that I never sought God for myself in spite of what I said to you about me, a story that has been told in varying detail multiple times on this platform, but which you pretended was a lie even though you don't know me at all?

What about your lies about the early believers: namely, your claim that they did not have the Bible, but they had all these books you love so much? Have you owned up to your error there?

I only have to go through your posts once to pull up a staggering amount of lies that you have told here with absolutely no indication that you knew you were wrong when I or anyone else showed you your error.

As for Berechiah, you did not know anything about the error there. You just assumed that it had to be wrong for no reason. I had to go and do the research and post it here that "son of Berechiah" was not even in the original writing of Matthew. You know nothing at all. You are wildly ignorant, but you keep making things up unrepentantly, yet you think you have won some kind of victory because I owned up to a mistake that I made. How is that your victory? You have learned absolutely nothing from this engagement with me. You have only gotten worse in your rebellion. I, on the other hand, have been exercising myself in remembering what the Bible teaches about all the challenges and lies that you've been throwing at me and getting greater insight into the Scriptures from answering you. And you think that that is something that you did? If I do not flip the pages of the Bible to answer you, or turn to https://ichthys.com whenever I need help with the original manuscripts, I would not find out or confirm what is true in some of the responses that I have given you. How is that any kind of gain for you? You have been doing the enemy's work here, and you think that you have something to celebrate as a result? You are truly pathetic.

And you talk of "when books are translated errors can occur?" You? Are you not the one who attacked my submission that pastor-teachers ought to learn Ancient Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Ancient History and Church History, and textual criticism to access the original text of the Scriptures? And now, you say that? You are shameless.

As for your book of Enoch, you can wait a little longer. I have said multiple times that it is not Scripture because it is not inspired by God. But if you insist that it is, by all means keep using it as such. The loss is all yours. It's not my business at all.

Edited.

Your r silly brother very silly. When did I make all this your claims grin. R u sure u ain't hallucinating? That hebrews 8 said said we shuldt have teachers? I said hebrews 8 speaks of the earthy ordinances which have been done away with. That we dont need priest who mediate for us or pastor/teachers who stand in the gap to bring the word like your little cult you attend. That KJV was d inspired word? I thot I told you I meant translation. I for one dont read any other than KJV but I raised the issue of zecharias because both KJV and NASB noted the error.

I didnt know anything of berechais yet I'm d one that raised it? No wonder you r indeed a son of your father the devil. How can I assume such when even after your erroneous claim that Berechais was another name for jehoiada like as if you were d priest in the naming ceremony grin. Clown.

You are an apostate my man. Any spirit filled beleiver can sense the demon at work in your life. Read the whole books of Hebrew and understand our role in this new dispensation. You have alot to learn. A true beleiver doesnt need a useless pastor/teacher like urs cause I see you ain't any wiser anyways. I never said the early beleivers never had the bible but that they didn't have d bible as we have it. As in all in one book but they had it in different books or Did you canonize it for dem. Fool that keeps lieing upandan.

I challenge you to draw up my previous post so we see all your rubbish lies you just stated here about me. If not hold you peace.

Baby Christian that cannot interpret scripture because you lack the Holy spirit but need Zeus, your pastor/teacher to speak on your behalf.

Learner. Everyone reading here knows all the truth. And the lies you have been peddling against me without proofs but ofcourse. You have been doing that all day.

Empty barrel. All talk no scripture reference cheesy. Deceiver of the brethren posting rubbish links of your village high priest expecting the gullible to fall prey. But we r here as the servant of the Most High to resist your foolishness and perversion.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by OkCornel(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
gobuchinny:

Your r silly brother very silly. When did I make all this your claims grin. R u sure u ain't hallucinating? That hebrews 8 said said we shuldt have teachers? I said hebrews 8 speaks of the earthy ordinances which have been done away with. That we dont need priest who mediate for us or pastor/teachers who stand in the gap to bring the word like your little cult you attend. That KJV was d inspired word? I thot I told you I meant translation. I for one dont read any other than KJV but I raised the issue of zecharias because both KJV and NASB noted the error.

I didnt know anything of berechais yet I'm d one that raised it? No wonder you r indeed a son of your father the devil. How can I assume such when even after your erroneous claim that Berechais was another name for jehoiada like as if you were d priest in the naming ceremony grin. Clown.

You are an apostate my man. Any spirit filled beleiver can sense the demon at work in your life. Read the whole books of Hebrew and understand our role in this new dispensation. You have alot to learn. A true beleiver doesnt need a useless pastor/teacher like urs cause I see you ain't any wiser anyways. I never said the early beleivers never had the bible but that they didn't have d bible as we have it. As in all in one book but they had it in different books or Did you canonize it for dem. Fool that keeps lieing upandan.

I challenge you to draw up my previous post so we see all your rubbish lies you just stated here about me. If not hold you peace.

Baby Christian that cannot interpret scripture because you lack the Holy spirit but need Zeus, your pastor/teacher to speak on your behalf.

Learner. Everyone reading here knows all the truth. And the lies you have been peddling against me without proofs but ofcourse. You have been doing that all day.

Empty barrel. All talk no scripture reference cheesy. Deceiver of the brethren posting rubbish links of your village high priest expecting the gullible to fall prey. But we r here as the servant of the Most High to resist your foolishness and perversion.

Just to add to the bolded bit of your quote;

1 John 2 v 26-27;
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

God bless you richly bro, the bolded is something I keep telling bible thumping liars who are ready to go to any length to claim the Bible is totally devoid of errors.

If you point out these to them, they suddenly go into zealotry mode, spewing emotional garbage with lies.

The next joke is on those who think an Eternal God can have all His words limited to only 66 books.

Ask them if revelations/prophecies given to those with the gift of prophecy from the Holy Spirit in our time are also the words of God.

They suddenly go deaf and mute.

My brother Ave been having fun all day. For indeed the Holy Spirit is great and a true witness of scriptures. These zealot are all judges of the law and not doers. They are they that think spiritual things can be understood with the carnal mind forgetting that the natural man cannot receive the thing of the Lord for there r foolishness unto him...

Atleast one clown learnt something today that he can take to his pastor/teacher for discussion grin.

They still have nothing on the blessed BOE and Jasher. Just noise makers that cant even understand fully the scriptures with 66 books talkless of other words of the Most High. Clouds they r without ran grin. Chest beaters and boosters in their strength in understand when really they lack wisdom and operate in the flesh.

I just dey here dey laugh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by gobuchinny: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Just to add to the bolded bit of your quote;

1 John 2 v 26-27;
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

My brother in Christ, did you notice it said the anointing which you have received of Him(Yeshua) abideth in you, and you need not that any pastor/teacher criminal teach you grin. So its Yeshua that anoints us to understand scriptures not pastor/teachers from ihedioha's village grin.

We have not fully understood the NT for all these clowns teach old testament but not the new. The book of Hebrews tells us the transition from OT to NT. Ohhh, if only beleivers will apply themselves to the word and understand the mysteries that have already been demystified and need not that pastor/teachers teach us. Its clear from scriptures. Even the apostles did not lord themselves over the flock.

ALL THE TEACHING HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE AND WE NEED JUST TO BRING TO OUR REMEMBRANCE. NO MEED FOR SCAMMER TEACHERS WHICH HAVE BEEN THE MAIN PROBLEM OF THE CHURCH FOR THEY HAVE TAUGHT THEIR DOCTR INE AND THE BELEIVERS HAVE NOT DISCERN BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT KNOWN THE VOICE OF GOD BUT MAMMON WHICH IS THE GOD OF BOTH MUTTEY AND IHEDIOHA THE SCAMMER grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Why on earth would I answer your questions when you ignored my challenge that you should prove your spurious claims? Am I your slave? If you don't want to answer my own challenge, you don't deserve any answers from me.

I decided to ignore you when you spoke about spurious claims, but since you keep on harping on that statement, please I would like to know the spurious claims I made according to you.

Study to show yourself approved brother. I don't dislike you. I just pray you come out of your shell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
gobuchinny:

Okay then. Let's see if you are not lying through your teeth again:

You said, "Its very unbiblical to assume you need a pastor teacher to guide you as a NT beleiver. Heb 8vs 9- 11. This is not to say that some dont have a gift of teaching but ALL will be taught of God." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83986040)

So you actually claimed that gifts of teaching are useless since all will be taught of God. Nothing there about earthly ordinances being done away with, but we need not get into that.

My response was, "First of all, I actually quoted a Bible passage, so how is what I said unbiblical? Did I misrepresent what that part of the Bible said? Did Paul not say there that the apostle, the prophet, the evangelist, and the pastor-teacher are all given by the Lord "for the equipping of the saints for the works of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ?" This is actually what Ephesians 4:11-13 says. I did not make it up. I only repeated it in different words. So, your claim is false.

Second, is it your way to look at two Scriptures and prefer one to the other when you think that they disagree? The Scriptures cannot be broken, so Hebrews 8 cannot disagree with Ephesians 4. The question is how they are both true. On the one hand, the Holy Spirit is the Giver of the Gifts and the Empowerer of all of our Service to the Body, so it is really He Who is teaching through the pastor-teacher to the degree that the pastor-teacher diligently yields himself to Him. On the other hand, the prophecy of Hebrews 8 applies in full to the Millennium when the Lord Jesus Himself will be teaching Israel the Truth without any mediators, and the Millennium is only possible because of the Covenant that the Lord Jesus made for us in His Blood."
(Source: https://www.nairaland.com/5450889/why-book-enoch-removed-bible/18#83995238).

That is, I explained to you that teaching gifts are necessary in the Church Age and that passage applies more fully to the Millennium.

Then, you said this again, "The new covenant states that All will be taught of God." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83997520)

I said to you again, "As for Hebrews 8, the Scripture is clear that it is referring to the Glorious Millennium of the Lord's Reign when our Lord will be ruling over the world from Jerusalem:

3 And many people shall go and say,
Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the house of the God of Jacob;
and he will teach us of his ways,
and we will walk in his paths:
for out of Zion shall go forth the law,
and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
(KJV) Isaiah 2:3

2 And many nations shall come, and say,
Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
and to the house of the God of Jacob;
for the law shall go forth of Zion,
(KJV) Micah 4:2"

And you said this again, "But this is even from Yahweh Hebrews 8:10-11 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Yahweh made a new covenant tru Yeshua, not like the old where you had priest who served in the altar and sacrifices both for themselves and the sins of the people Heb8 teaches this."
(Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/84011544)

And I said this again, "Regarding Hebrews 8, I have not seen your refutations of my explanation that it refers more fully to the Millennium than to the Church Age, just as Isaiah 2:3 and Micah 4:2 clearly teach. I just see your continued claims without any proof at all." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/5450889/why-book-enoch-removed-bible/19#84013533)

So, three times you made this false claim, and three times I corrected you. Did you admit any error even once? Of course not, nor will you even now. Obviously, Hebrews 8 talks about what the Lord will do in the Millennium. Both Isaiah and Micah testify to that, but you continue to lie about it and refuse to own up to it. Now, you've twisted your lie to suggest that you were not saying that Hebrews 8 was saying that we shouldn't have teachers. You actually said that it is unbiblical that we need a pastor-teacher to guide us. Obviously, Hebrews 8 does not teach this at all. If it did, it would break Ephesians 4 and John 13:12-15; 21:15-17 among very many other Scriptures. But you won't admit your error even now.

As for KJV, you are saying that it is an inspired translation? That is no different than what you claimed before. So, make it clear now. Are you claiming that the KJV is inspired or are you admitting that you made a mistake?

As for Berechiah (and there are different spellings depending on the translation, but it's the same name), you are also the one that claimed that there was a contradiction between Acts 9 and Acts 22. Why should we believe that you knew what you were doing in this case any better than you knew what you were doing when you were challenging Acts 9 and 22?

As for the early believers, this is what you said, "Some people dont know that the early christains didnt have the bible in 66 books like we have it now grin but they were independent books of their own which were read separately and never collectively." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83817929)

In response, I said, "Of course, the 66 books of the Bible were not bound together in one volume at the time, but that was because the technology did not exist. Books were written on scrolls that had a physical limit to their size. You could only "bind" so many scrolls together into a "book." For that reason, the early believers actually kept copies of all the books of Scripture in their meeting places for public reading when they assembled. Then, if anyone could afford it and had the ability or could afford the services of a reader, they made copies of any given book that they wanted to own and read or have read to them privately.

As I have argued several times on this thread (and elsewhere), every writing of Scripture was clear to believers to be Scripture right from the moment that it was written throughout history, including during the time of Moses. No believer with any spiritual common sense and a heart open to Truth has ever been confused about what is Scripture and what is not. It is immediately obvious. The Bible itself says as much. Paul and Peter were still alive obviously when Peter affirmed that Paul's writings were Scripture. Paul himself commanded the churches that he wrote to to share his letters to them with other churches and to make copies of his letters to other churches for their own selves. He did that because he was full aware that he was writing Scripture to them. In the Old Testament, Moses consciously wrote everything he did on God's direct orders. Jeremiah did too. Even when King Zedekiah burnt the first uncompleted book of Jeremiah, his officials knew that it was Scripture and tried to persuade him not to.

As for the 66 books being available to the Church of the Apostolic Age, the New Testament was completed by the middle of the first century. Not only was it completed, it was also very quickly distributed as it was being written. So, believers throughout the world had access to the full Bible when the Apostles finished writing the New Testament. Nobody lacked for the Truth at any time."

So, yes, you did say that they just didn't have the Bible in one volume, but you claimed that they were not read collectively. Well, I told you that these books were kept in the places that they assembled and read to them at their assemblies. Did you accept correction in this case?

As for proof of your lies:

1. The book of Jasher

"Enoch was not a Hebrew? If you were well read you would have known that the first language was hebrew before babel. Or do you think it was English or Igbo? The book of Jasher which was also mentioned in the bible enlightens us on this." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83961396)

2. Your opinion of my spiritual journey

"I dont think you sought after the God on your own because everybody that did so sincerely in scripture found Him." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83997520)

3. About learning the original languages of the Bible

"Forget greek and hebrew translation, the KJV is enough for the Spirit." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83997520)

And right here, you have repeated this again: "All talk no scripture reference."

Nearly all my responses to you, if not all of them, have been peppered with Scripture references and outright quotes, but you're not ashamed to repeat this again.

This is not a complete list of all your lies. It would take too much out of me to fetch them all. These ones are enough proof that you are a liar just like OkCornel and the rest of you.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Empiree: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

The position of things Em.piree, is that, God looked for someone who could build walls or looked for someone to stand in the breach in His presence on behalf of the world so that it won't be destroyed, but He found no one and so God is lumbered with, doing a classic Do-It-Yourself, by sending Himself to earth from heaven, to carry out this vitally important redemptive work.

Empi.ree, so God sent Himself, did send Himself down to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ. You've accepted and agreed that there is nothing impossible for God to do, lol,. You grudgingly accepted and agreed, that, it is not impossible for God to simultaneously be in more than one place at a time (i.e. meaning it is not something impossible for God to do, as in, be in Heaven and be on earth, at the same time) Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "My Lord, My God" to Him. It is because Jesus is God Emp.iree. God as Jesus, gave up His divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, His Son. Alleluia
You didnt disappoint me at all. This is what I have been waiting for. Your problem is your Bible. Even though you read it in english it is still very problematic for you. What you just said here is blasphemy that God sent Himself to earth from heaven to carry out His task. In Islamic terminology it is called "shirk", a sin that God never forgives. Let's assume Jesus said He is God. This is in conflict with several other bible passages like John 5:37

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

This one verse is enough.

Now, talking about "there is nothing God can't do", your believe with regards to this is like atheism. Atheist would ask theist, can God do anything?. Theist would say; 'yes. Now that you acknowledged God can do anything, atheist would ask; 'can He (God) make a rock so big that nothing can move it?. Theist would say, 'yes'. Now atheist asks Can God make a rock so big that He(Himself) can't move it?. See this last question, that's where you got lost by saying since God can do anything, then He can descend to earth, be born as a baby boy, go through what a normal child would go through like circumcision, breastfeeding, child play and so on.. Because you don't know the true concept of God you assumed God came down to earth in form of Jesus. So the answer to atheist question is, God can do anything but He would not do anything that would no longer make Him God bcus Far Above Is He and "He is the Most High, the Most Great." [2:255]. "Glorify the Name of your Lord, the Most High." [87:1]

Besides, let's assume God came down to earth in form of Jesus(auzubillah), when Jesus was in his mother's womb, according to you, God was no longer in the Heaven but inside his mother. When a child is in the womb he pretty much knows nothing. Question is, who was in control of heaven and earth for the period Mary was pregnant?. Did God put heaven and earth on autopilot? cheesy grin

So ponder on John 5:37

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Empiree:
You didnt disappoint me at all.
I wouldnt and didnt want to dash your hopes. I would by God's help and grace do anything to help you get rid of your blinkers

Empiree:
This is what I have been waiting for. Your problem is your Bible. Even though you read it in english it is still very problematic for you
This is your problem, you are prideful. You think and feel you know things, when in reality, you’re only big headed from being merely just an overbloated airhead and know nothing. Fyi, english is my first language. Why dont you come and beat me up for reading the Bible in english angry angry angry

Empiree:
What you just said here is blasphemy that God sent Himself to earth from heaven to carry out His task. In Islamic terminology it is called "shirk", a sin that God never forgives.
You really think God has a problem sending Himself on errands, hmm? Do you really think God did not and cant send Himself to earth from heaven to carry out the vitally important redemptive work or task, hmm? If God does not forgive the sin of shirking, why then do you think that God will shirk from a responsibilty everyone in heaven and under the sun on earth have shirked from, erhn? So you rather God leaves humanity to its fate, hmm? That God should take the position of man has laid his bed, so should gladly lie in it, huh?. We thank God, that God is bigger than you, that God doesnt reason like you do.

God sending Himself to earth from heaven to carry out His task, does not diminish or remove any of the sovereignty of God. God sending Himself to earth from heaven to carry out His task is not God thinking less of Himself, but is God thinking of you, of me and the rest of the world. Show some appreciation and gratitude for this

Empiree:
Let's assume Jesus said He is God. [s]This is in conflict with several other bible passages like John 5:37
And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.[/s]
Jesus is God, period. Dont sweat it, my very good Empiree muslim brother

Empiree:
This one verse is enough.
I want to believe your comments on this thread are your babies, right? Though you're misguided in them, you still are passionate of all and what you've being saying right? Please tell me, your words, your comment, where did they originate from? Where from were your words and comments birthed? Do and/or did they bear witness of you, hmm? I'll pause here because I sense you're beginning to get the drift, lol.

Empiree:
Now, talking about "there is nothing God can't do", your believe with regards to this is like atheism. Atheist would ask theist, can God do anything?. Theist would say; 'yes. Now that you acknowledged God can do anything, atheist would ask; 'can He (God) make a rock so big that nothing can move it?. Theist would say, 'yes'. Now atheist asks Can God make a rock so big that He (Himself) can't move it?. See this last question, that's where you got lost by saying since God can do anything, then He can descend to earth, be born as a baby boy, go through what a normal child would go through like circumcision, breastfeeding, child play and so on.. Because you don't know the true concept of God you assumed God came down to earth in form of Jesus. So the answer to atheist question is, God can do anything but He would not do anything that would no longer make Him God bcus Far Above Is He and "He is the Most High, the Most Great." [2:255]. "Glorify the Name of your Lord, the Most High." [87:1]
I have not in a very long time, read nor lately come across a discombobulated post such as this. I dont blame you. You posted that comment before reading my comment that said: "God sending Himself to earth from heaven to carry out His task, does not diminish or remove any of the sovereignty of God." God is not affected nor troubled by any of those pettiness you mentioned. Peele.

Empiree:
Besides, let's assume God came down to earth in form of Jesus(auzubillah), when Jesus was in his mother's womb, according to you, God was no longer in the Heaven but inside his mother. When a child is in the womb he pretty much knows nothing. Question is, who was in control of heaven and earth for the period Mary was pregnant?. Did God put heaven and earth on autopilot? cheesy grin
Mtcheew. Smh. Nwanne Mister Empiree, Alfa wey no get biabia, what part of, it is not impossible for God to simultaneously be in more than one place at a time (i.e. meaning it is not something impossible for God to do, as in, be in Heaven and be on earth, at the same time), didnt you understand. What dialect do you speak? Let me translate "it is not impossible for God to simultaneously be in more than one place at a time (i.e. meaning it is not something impossible for God to do, as in, be in Heaven and be on earth, at the same time)" for you in your dialect and your easy understanding.

Empiree:
So ponder on John 5:37
Talo ni trailer, to nyi lọ. You're taking yourself too seriously, but you are not very good, as you want to believe and think you are Empiree, so stop trying to make fetch happen. It just is not going to happen! Fyi, I am a sharpshooter. I have both short and long range weapons with pinpoint accuracies. You're going to, with me, and by your own very legs, walk and only lead yourself, to the slaughter, lol
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Empiree: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

You really think God has a problem sending Himself on errands, hmm? Do you really think God did not and cant send Himself to earth from heaven to carry out the vitally important redemptive work or task, hmm?
what is the purpose of Angels them? Smh

God sending Himself to earth from heaven to carry out His task, does not diminish or remove any of the sovereignty of God. God sending Himself to earth from heaven to carry out His task is not God thinking less of Himself, but is God thinking of you, of me and the rest of the world. Show some appreciation and gratitude for this
Mr. Man, God knowledge encompasses ALL THINGS. He see heaven and Earth front and back at the same time. He's above His Throne but at the same time He's close to us (all living things wherever we may be) than our jagular vein Quran 50:16

And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein

This rubbishes your creed.

Jesus is God, period. Dont sweat it, my very good Emp.iree muslim brother
O ti da si rough because you can't defend your Bible verse which clearly conflicts nonesense you said. You crossed out your own Bible passage because it doesn't align with your creed.

I have not in a very long time, read nor lately come across a discombobulated post such as this. I dont blame you. You posted that comment before reading my comment that said: "God sending Himself to earth from heaven to carry out His task, does not diminish or remove any of the sovereignty of God." God is not affected nor troubled by any of those pettiness you mentioned. Peele.

Mtcheew. Smh. Nwanne Mister Em.piree, Alfa wey no get biabia, what part of, it is not impossible for God to simultaneously be in more than one place at a time (i.e. meaning it is not something impossible for God to do, as in, be in Heaven and be on earth, at the same time), didnt you understand. What dialect do you speak? Let me translate "it is not impossible for God to simultaneously be in more than one place at a time (i.e. meaning it is not something impossible for God to do, as in, be in Heaven and be on earth, at the same time)" for you in your dialect and your easy understanding.

Talo ni trailer, to nyi lọ. You're taking yourself too seriously, but you are not very good, as you want to believe and think you are Em.piree, so stop trying to make fetch happen. It just is not going to happen! Fyi, I am a sharpshooter. I have both short and long range weapons with pinpoint accuracies. You're going to, with me, and by your own very legs, walk and only lead yourself, to the slaughter, lol
you don't make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Someone made the good judgement to get rid of the above usual lies and "it wouldnt make any sense anyway" post. lol
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Empiree:
what is the purpose of Angels them? Smh
"And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge,
and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none
(i.e. I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land.
I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn’t have to destroy the land, but I found no one)
"
- Ezekiel 22:30

"He saw that there was no man—He was amazed that there was no one—to intercede;
so His own arm brought salvation, and His own righteousness sustained Him.
"
- Isaiah 59:16

"I was amazed to see that no one intervened to help the oppressed.
So I myself stepped in to save them with my strong arm, and my wrath sustained me
(i.e. I looked, but there was no one to help; I was shocked because there was no one offering support.
So my right arm accomplished deliverance or achieved salvation for me, my raging anger drove me on)
"
- Isaiah 63:5

The position of things Empiree, is that, God looked for someone who could build walls or looked for someone to stand in the breach in His presence on behalf of the world so that it won't be destroyed, but He found no one and so God is lumbered with, doing a classic Do-It-Yourself, by sending Himself to earth from heaven, to carry out this vitally important redemptive work.

Empiree, so God sent Himself, did send Himself down to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ. You've accepted and agreed that there is nothing impossible for God to do, lol,. You grudgingly accepted and agreed, that, it is not impossible for God to simultaneously be in more than one place at a time (i.e. meaning it is not something impossible for God to do, as in, be in Heaven and be on earth, at the same time) Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "My Lord, My God" to Him. It is because Jesus is God Empiree. God as Jesus, gave up His divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, His Son. Alleluia

Empiree, you surely, must have quite a lot of times, heard the saying that "If you want something done right, do it yourself", well, since none, since nobody, not a single angel out of the whole angelic hosts of heaven, nor no man out of the whole world wide, offered to accept the challenge to help man get returned back to man's original status before the fall from grace, then God had to turn to Himself. God had to bring Himself into play and service. In order to resolve the difficult situation of fixing the Adamic marred template, God chose the DIY course of action option. The first man, Adam, is of the earth, earthy, came from earth; while the second man, Jesus Christ is from heaven, came from heaven. Alleluia.

Did I roll out, all this, too fast for you?, lol. Are you dazed and more confused? lol. It is a good sign if you are Empiree, because confusion is the first step to knowledge, lol.

I have with the above refresher reminded you of the reason why God had to send Himself on this particular and vitally important redemptive work. Now, I will answer you, so that I am not accused of not answering your question of: "what is the purpose of Angels then"

To be honest "ah o ma seun" loosely meaning, oh my, what a pity. You put me in pains, in severe pains with asking such a gaffe question like this Empiree. I am sorry Empiree, I am teary eyes about this and just need to get my composure back before starting to give you your answer

You obviously have a lot to learn from Empiree, if you dont already know that the purpose of angels then, is primarily to go on assignments.. The english word angels, is translated from the hebrew word "malak", "malaaikah" in Arabic and "angelos" in counterpark Greek, the word Empiree, by definition, simply means messenger. It denotes someone sent on an assignment and/or with a message, lol, baba olodo, odo upon twenty, lol. Dont worry, nobi you ask for teach, I'll give you that education you sorely lack. You've come to the right person to just get that angry angry angry

I dont know about you Empiree, but I haven't yet read anywhere in the Bible or even in your case, in the Quran, of angelic hosts of heaven popping out and physically appearing looking like a human being on their own accord and without been sent on an errand by God, as in meaning, going about any particular assigment(s) in an official capacity and so that it a precedent that shows and can be used as a reason why we dont see angelic hosts of heaven popping out and physically appearing looking like a human being, on their own accord and without been sent on an errand by God or not in an official capacity

Empiree:
Mr. Man, God knowledge encompasses ALL THINGS. He see heaven and Earth front and back at the same time. He's above His Throne but at the same time He's close to us (all living things wherever we may be) than our jagular vein Quran 50:16

And We have already created man and know what his soul whispers to him, and We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein

This rubbishes your creed.
You dont know and understand what you're talking about. Rhetorics wont save you. I see you're fond of typing discombobulated posts, whenever you're found wanting, hmm?

Empiree:
O ti da si rough because you can't defend your Bible verse which clearly conflicts nonesense you said. You crossed out your own Bible passage because it doesn't align with your creed.
I dont have to, I dont need to defend anything. I'll forever cross out whatever you wrote that the bible never said nor means

Empiree:
you don't make sense
It is because you can understand how possible it is for God to simultaneously be in more than one place at a time (i.e. meaning it is possible for God, be in Heaven as God the Father and be on earth, at the same time, as Jesus Christ, lol)

Talo ni trailer, to nyi lọ, lol. It wont make sense to you Empiree because this is strong meat for you, lol, the sort that cracks teeth, lol. It is rare you find a muslim brother that can bite, talkless chew on such a strong meat like this, even if they should eat and swallow, they cant keep it in, their stomach will refuse it, lol. Listen I'll whupp your sorry black arse anytime, any day and send you back to sender in welts. Just stay away from me and dont come back for more, lol
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Oops, chukwukamsonelo you've only just registered today and your first post is discarded just like that. Peele, kedu, sorry, lol.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Stop lying, what Islamic fundamentalists comes in mass to say nonsense about your nonsense threads undecided
There is one currently on this thread making a right arse of himself along with the other banned clown
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There is one currently on this thread making a right arse of himself along with the other banned clown
He must have been invited for him to be here.Anyways such is is still rare.Moreover,he isn't cursing or insulting or making any hate speeches typical of what the christains do in the Islamic threads.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Ihedinobi3: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
@gobuchinny, @chukwukamsonelo, @nelochukwu, I assume that you're all the same person. You have been quoting my last post, that is why you have been getting banned. My post was tagged by the antispam bot (that was why it was hidden for some time after I posted it, and I got banned too), so any quoting of it will result in a tagging of the quoter's own post too. If you want to address the post, it may be best to just copy-paste it into your post, rather than quote it.

That is not to say that I will be inclined to respond to anything that you say. This is just courtesy that I'm extending to you, and you really do not deserve it, given all the insult and abuse that you saw fit to heap on me in your comments.
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by csomekene: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Okay then. Let's see if you are not lying through your teeth again:

You said, "Its very unbiblical to assume you need a pastor teacher to guide you as a NT beleiver. Heb 8vs 9- 11. This is not to say that some dont have a gift of teaching but ALL will be taught of God." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83986040)

So you actually claimed that gifts of teaching are useless since all will be taught of God. Nothing there about earthly ordinances being done away with, but we need not get into that.

My response was, "First of all, I actually quoted a Bible passage, so how is what I said unbiblical? Did I misrepresent what that part of the Bible said? Did Paul not say there that the apostle, the prophet, the evangelist, and the pastor-teacher are all given by the Lord "for the equipping of the saints for the works of service, to the building up of the body of Christ; until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ?" This is actually what Ephesians 4:11-13 says. I did not make it up. I only repeated it in different words. So, your claim is false.

Second, is it your way to look at two Scriptures and prefer one to the other when you think that they disagree? The Scriptures cannot be broken, so Hebrews 8 cannot disagree with Ephesians 4. The question is how they are both true. On the one hand, the Holy Spirit is the Giver of the Gifts and the Empowerer of all of our Service to the Body, so it is really He Who is teaching through the pastor-teacher to the degree that the pastor-teacher diligently yields himself to Him. On the other hand, the prophecy of Hebrews 8 applies in full to the Millennium when the Lord Jesus Himself will be teaching Israel the Truth without any mediators, and the Millennium is only possible because of the Covenant that the Lord Jesus made for us in His Blood."
(Source: https://www.nairaland.com/5450889/why-book-enoch-removed-bible/18#83995238).

That is, I explained to you that teaching gifts are necessary in the Church Age and that passage applies more fully to the Millennium.

Then, you said this again, "The new covenant states that All will be taught of God." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83997520)

I said to you again, "As for Hebrews 8, the Scripture is clear that it is referring to the Glorious Millennium of the Lord's Reign when our Lord will be ruling over the world from Jerusalem:

3 And many people shall go and say,
Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
to the house of the God of Jacob;
for out of Zion shall go forth the law,
(KJV) Isaiah 2:3

2 And many nations shall come, and say,
Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
and to the house of the God of Jacob;
for the law shall go forth of Zion,
(KJV) Micah 4:2"

And you said this again, "But this is even from Yahweh Hebrews 8:10-11 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Yahweh made a new covenant tru Yeshua, not like the old where you had priest who served in the altar and sacrifices both for themselves and the sins of the people Heb8 teaches this."
(Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/84011544)

And I said this again, "Regarding Hebrews 8, I have not seen your refutations of my explanation that it refers more fully to the Millennium than to the Church Age, just as Isaiah 2:3 and Micah 4:2 clearly teach. I just see your continued claims without any proof at all." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/5450889/why-book-enoch-removed-bible/19#84013533)

So, three times you made this false claim, and three times I corrected you. Did you admit any error even once? Of course not, nor will you even now. Obviously, Hebrews 8 talks about what the Lord will do in the Millennium. Both Isaiah and Micah testify to that, but you continue to lie about it and refuse to own up to it. Now, you've twisted your lie to suggest that you were not saying that Hebrews 8 was saying that we shouldn't have teachers. You actually said that it is unbiblical that we need a pastor-teacher to guide us. Obviously, Hebrews 8 does not teach this at all. If it did, it would break Ephesians 4 and John 13:12-15; 21:15-17 among very many other Scriptures. But you won't admit your error even now.

As for KJV, you are saying that it is an inspired translation? That is no different than what you claimed before. So, make it clear now. Are you claiming that the KJV is inspired or are you admitting that you made a mistake?

As for Berechiah (and there are different spellings depending on the translation, but it's the same name), you are also the one that claimed that there was a contradiction between Acts 9 and Acts 22. Why should we believe that you knew what you were doing in this case any better than you knew what you were doing when you were challenging Acts 9 and 22?

As for the early believers, this is what you said, "Some people dont know that the early christains didnt have the bible in 66 books like we have it now grin but they were independent books of their own which were read separately and never collectively." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83817929)

In response, I said, "Of course, the 66 books of the Bible were not bound together in one volume at the time, but that was because the technology did not exist. Books were written on scrolls that had a physical limit to their size. You could only "bind" so many scrolls together into a "book." For that reason, the early believers actually kept copies of all the books of Scripture in their meeting places for public reading when they assembled. Then, if anyone could afford it and had the ability or could afford the services of a reader, they made copies of any given book that they wanted to own and read or have read to them privately.

As I have argued several times on this thread (and elsewhere), every writing of Scripture was clear to believers to be Scripture right from the moment that it was written throughout history, including during the time of Moses. No believer with any spiritual common sense and a heart open to Truth has ever been confused about what is Scripture and what is not. It is immediately obvious. The Bible itself says as much. Paul and Peter were still alive obviously when Peter affirmed that Paul's writings were Scripture. Paul himself commanded the churches that he wrote to to share his letters to them with other churches and to make copies of his letters to other churches for their own selves. He did that because he was full aware that he was writing Scripture to them. In the Old Testament, Moses consciously wrote everything he did on God's direct orders. Jeremiah did too. Even when King Zedekiah burnt the first uncompleted book of Jeremiah, his officials knew that it was Scripture and tried to persuade him not to.

As for the 66 books being available to the Church of the Apostolic Age, the New Testament was completed by the middle of the first century. Not only was it completed, it was also very quickly distributed as it was being written. So, believers throughout the world had access to the full Bible when the Apostles finished writing the New Testament. Nobody lacked for the Truth at any time."

So, yes, you did say that they just didn't have the Bible in one volume, but you claimed that they were not read collectively. Well, I told you that these books were kept in the places that they assembled and read to them at their assemblies. Did you accept correction in this case?

As for proof of your lies:

1. The book of Jasher

"Enoch was not a Hebrew? If you were well read you would have known that the first language was hebrew before babel. Or do you think it was English or Igbo? The book of Jasher which was also mentioned in the bible enlightens us on this." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83961396)

2. Your opinion of my spiritual journey

"I dont think you sought after the God on your own because everybody that did so sincerely in scripture found Him." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83997520)

3. About learning the original languages of the Bible

"Forget greek and hebrew translation, the KJV is enough for the Spirit." (Source: https://www.nairaland.com/post/83997520)

And right here, you have repeated this again: "All talk no scripture reference."

Nearly all my responses to you, if not all of them, have been peppered with Scripture references and outright quotes, but you're not ashamed to repeat this again.

This is not a complete list of all your lies. It would take too much out of me to fetch them all. These ones are enough proof that you are a liar just like OkCornel and the rest of you.

This is gobuchinny. all my messages are being blocked. did you report me dear ihedioha grin grin

i will now begin to show how demonic and perverted you are. did you just say Heb 8 is speaKING to the millemiun church? lets allow scripture do the talking not you, me or your useless pastor/teachers.

Heb 8 'Now the main point in what has been said is this: we have such a high priest, who has taken His seat at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a minister in the sanctuary and in the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man. For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so it is necessary that this high priest also have something to offer. Now if He were on earth, He would not be a priest at all, since there are those who offer the gifts according to the Law; who serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, just as Moses was warned by God when he was about to erect the tabernacle; for, “S ee ,” He says, “ that you make all things according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain .” But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second. For finding fault with them, He says, “B ehold , days are coming , says the L ord , W hen I will effect a new covenant W ith the house of I srael and with the house of J udah ; N ot like the covenant which I made with their fathers O n the day when I took them by the hand T o lead them out of the land of E gypt ; F or they did not continue in M y covenant , A nd I did not care for them , says the L ord . F or this is the covenant that I will make with the house of I srael A fter those days , says the L ord : I will put M y laws into their minds , A nd I will write them on their hearts . A nd I will be their G od , A nd they shall be M y people . A nd they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen , A nd everyone his brother , saying , ‘K now the L ord ,’ F or all will know M e , F rom the least to the greatest of them . When He said, “A new covenant, ” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear.'

Hebrews 8:1-11,13
https://my.bible.com/bible/100/HEB.8.1-11,13

Get your pen and notepad as you are about to be taught in the school of the Spirit and Yeshua alone will take the glory. verse 6 Yeshua obtained a more excellent ministry by which He is the mediator of a better COVENANT which has been enacted on BETTER PROMISES. For if that first covenant had been faultless there wont have been a need to seek another. For finding fault Yahweh said, the days are coming when i will make a new and better covenant NOT the one He made with them when He brought the,m out of Egypt but THIS IS THE COVENANT HE WILL MAKE, HE WILL PUT HIS LAWS IN THEIR MINDS AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS, HE WILL BE OUR GOD AND WE HIS PEOPLE, THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR Any to teach them, as God will be the God of all not some. In the old covenant God spoke to a select few like prophets, priests and Kings who had respect to the old covenant but in this days of the new covenant He speaks to ALL. my friend the bible is a book of prophesy and the days God spoke about are now. How can you say its a covenant for the millemium when clearly it speaks firstly of the old and the new. Can you see how evil and wicked you are. YOU ALWAYS PERVERTING SCRIPTURE and judging the scripture like you were consulted before it was written. Any spirit filled believer can read that chapter and quickl;y understand what its saying. The new testament beleiver is not an old testament beleiver where they needed prophets and seers and teachers to direct them but each is a holy nation, royal priesthood. we still have this offices but its not like how it was in the old when the spirit of God was on a select few. we are all Israels and are all to admonish ourselves. The 12 apostles and Paul were the vectors God used to usher in the NT like He used Mosesd to usher in the Old grin. That y even the apostles kept telling them that they have the spirit of God and need not that any man teach them as they have already been taught the FULL counsel of God. Paul tho he knew he was writing scripture that will be used because remember they were jews and knew how God has been operating from time past. that He uses men to write His will. Yet Paul never Lorded himself or claimed to be an all in all. Paul planted, Apollos watered and God brought the increase. They saw themselves as tools nothing more nothing less but pointed everyone to Yeshua. You are in a place of darkness and soon your cup will be full. You will fall head first if you dont repent from your wickedness.

As regards the KJV, I said its the authentic transalation as i personally dont read any other because i discovered one translation was pub;lished by the same guys that publiushed hustlers magazine. there is a popular witch phrase, as above, so below, one translation uses that when Yehsua prayed the Lords prayer. but NASB is good and infact the best as i just discovered through our discuss. as you can see i used your bveloved NASB and that was y i looked for another example that wont involve translational issues hence my berechais example which NASB and KJV made the errors of saying Zecherais son of Berechsais.

You are like a drowning man that is just trying to stay afloat. i have said nothing wrong and have backed all with scrpiture. the bile is not for anyone personal interpretation and you must compare spiritual with spiritual ie the bible always explains itself. Its because christains dont study to know who they are so when they encounter evil and wicked men like yourself who are wolves in sheep clothing, they can quickly recognize. for the devil is the Father of Lies and his children cant help themselves but lie and pervert scripture like he did to Adam and Eve in the garden where he twisted the words of God and got them to sin.

Even muttey that is an athesist can quickly read that heb8 and understand that God meant the new covenant not the millenium church but i know you will argue this and not accept because if you do it shows your whole foundation is faulty and you really dont know God nor Yeshua His blessed son. for if you cant understand the simplest things about Yeshua and His word how can you eat the very meat of scripture wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by csomekene: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
@Ihedinobi thanks for the good gesture. thought you had reported my to your village gods.

Now i will begin to expose you for the wolf in sheep clothing you are. did you say Hebrew 8 was written to the millenium church? lets hear from the bible and not from you or me.

Heb 8 '[b]Now the main point in what has been said is this: we have such a high priest, who has taken His seat at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a minister in the sanctuary and in the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man. For every high priest is appointed to offer both gifts and sacrifices; so it is necessary that this high priest also have something to offer. Now if He were on earth, He would not be a priest at all, since there are those who offer the gifts according to the Law; who serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, just as Moses was warned by God when he was about to erect the tabernacle; for, “S ee ,” He says, “ that you make all things according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain .” But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second. For finding fault with them, He says, “B ehold , days are coming , says the L ord , W hen I will effect a new covenant W ith the house of I srael and with the house of J udah ; N ot like the covenant which I made with their fathers O n the day when I took them by the hand T o lead them out of the land of E gypt ; F or they did not continue in M y covenant , A nd I did not care for them , says the L ord . F or this is the covenant that I will make with the house of I srael A fter those days , says the L ord : I will put M y laws into their minds , A nd I will write them on their hearts . A nd I will be their G od , A nd they shall be M y people . A nd they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen , A nd everyone his brother , saying , ‘K now the L ord ,’ F or all will know M e , F rom the least to the greatest of them . When He said, “A new covenant, ” He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear[/b].'

Hebrews 8:1-11,13
https://my.bible.com/bible/100/HEB.8.1-11,13

Get your pen and notepad as you are about to be taught in the school of the Spirit and Yeshua alone will take the glory. verse 6 Yeshua obtained a more excellent ministry by which He is the mediator of a better COVENANT which has been enacted on BETTER PROMISES. For if that first covenant had been faultless there wont have been a need to seek another. For finding fault Yahweh said, the days are coming when i will make a new and better covenant NOT the one He made with them when He brought the,m out of Egypt but THIS IS THE COVENANT HE WILL MAKE, HE WILL PUT HIS LAWS IN THEIR MINDS AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS, HE WILL BE OUR GOD AND WE HIS PEOPLEW, THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR Any to teach them, as God will be the God of all not some. In the old covenant God spoke to a select few like prophets, priests and Kings who had respect to the old covenant but in this days of the new covenant He speaks to ALL. my friend the bible is a book of prophesy and the days God spoke about are now. How can you say its a covenant for the millemium when clearly it speaks firstly of the old and the new. Can you see how evil and wicked you are. YOU ALWAYS PERVERTING SCRIPTURE and judging the scripture like you were consulted before it was written. Any spirit filled beleiver can read that chapter and quickl;y understand what its saying. You are in a place a great darkness my friend. you seem like a nice guy so ill advise you. Stop fighting scripture but embrace it. stop dwelling on the letters as it killeth. even muttey that is an athesist that y i dont respond to him again because his lost. even him, can read that whole chapter and decipher that its speaking of the new testament. this testament is one where God is father of ALL and noit some, God speaks to ALL and not some. The apostles were vectors used to usher in the NT just like Moses was for the OLD. they understood that their words were used as scripture because thats how God has been operating from time memorial. Holy men moved by God, penned down His thoughts and words but they also knew the place of the NT beleiver hence the words like work out your own salvation, or you need not that any man teach you because they have already taught the doctrine of Christ and all we are to do is be put to remembrance by these words which are found in the bible. beleivers are to read the bible esp the NT because the OLD is done away and the prophesies of the OLD have been fulfilled. we must learn the NT doctrine as its not the same with the old. the old had a physical tabernacle made with mans hands but the New has the tabernacle in Heaven and Christ HIMSELF alone as mediator. no high priest to offer sacrifices on behalf of the people, no prophet to speak exclusively the words of God as the apostles have already done this. we are all equal heirs and joint heirs with Christ. i am entitled to My Fathers voice like every other children as in this dispensation, God spirit is poured out on ALL flesh who choose to serve HIM and we need not that man teach us but the Holy Spirit which Christ promised to us

As regards the KJV, I said its the authentic translation as i personally dont read any other because i discovered one transalation was pub;lished by the same guys that publiushed hustlers magazine. there is a popular witch phrase, as above, so below, one translation uses that when Yehsua prayed the Lords prayer. but NASB is good and infact the best as i just discovered through our discuss. as you can see i used your bveloved NASB and that was y i looked for another example that wont involve translational issues hence my berechais example which NASB and KJV made the errors of saying Zecherais son of Berechsais.

But i perceive that in all this, you will still argue because your pride wont allow youand also if you acknowledge your wrong it means you have believed a lie all along and you dont know the Father nor Yeshua His son but are instead a son of the devil who pervert the words of God as he did in Eden when he twisted scripture to deceive Adam and Eve. stop being God deputy but rather be the Son. you cant know more than HIM. hIS WORDS ARE EVERLASTING AND OF NONES PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. ALLOW THE BIBLE EXPLAIN ITSELF BECAUSE THERE IS A SPIRIT BEHIND THE WORD. THE SAME SPIRIT THAT DWELLS IN YOU WILL CONFIRM ALL TRUTH TO YOU
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
gobuchinny:

Thank God you realise your error grin. We r getting somewhere l. Hopefully by the time we r done you would learn more history. So the point is this, zechariah Yeshua spoke about is the one King Joash murdered in 2 chron 20 but the son of Berechais was an error like I rightly said. That son of berechias is the son of berechias that wrote the book of zechariah so the wrong Father of the Zechariah in question was used. Instead of Jehoida, it erroneously said berechais. That my friend is not an error of God but man grin. Deal with it bro.

Don't be too fast to discredit the Bible, just because you can't find evidence in Google.

Scholarly research is a work in progress. In the future it may be realised how the book of Daniel used Darius. Critics have sometimes failed when new evidence comes up to vindicate the Bible records.

No true scholar would relegate the Bible to a made-up story. We must admit our limitations in getting all the evidence we need now from secular authorities since the Bible is from a Higher source. It's authenticity will in the future be discerned by the critics.

Don't be too fast, lest you make serious mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by MuttleyLaff: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
He must have been invited for him to be here
Nobody gave him an invite. He jumped in through the roof gatecrashed the thread and began wild wild west cowboy style shooting from the lip.

BeLookingIDIOT:
Anyways such is is still rare. Moreover, he isn't cursing or insulting or making any hate speeches typical of what the christains do in the Islamic threads.
Cursing or insulting or making any hate speeches will come later, because he is just warming up to begin to just those, lol
Re: Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? by Empiree: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"

Empiree, so God sent Himself, did send Himself down to earth, in the form of Jesus Christ. You've accepted and agreed that there is nothing impossible for God to do, lol,. You grudgingly accepted and agreed, that, it is not impossible for God to simultaneously be in more than one place at a time (i.e. meaning it is not something impossible for God to do, as in, be in Heaven and be on earth, at the same time) [b]Note that, Jesus didnt correct people that addressed Him as God, for example, where and when said: "[i]My Lord, My God
" to Him. It is because Jesus is God Emp.iree. God as Jesus, gave up His divine privileges. He took the humble position of a servant and was born as a human being, and so God appeared on earth, in human form, as in, the person of Jesus Christ, His Son. Alleluia
All this episode just to prove nonesense, brother?

Anyways, @bolded you said Jesus didn't correct those who called him God. Here in this Bible passage they called him "good". Not even God and he rebuked them.

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone Mark 10:18

Here, Jesus was called Lord and he rebuked them

But Jesus turned and rebuked them Luke 9:55

You have nothing to stand on, bro. Read 90 Verses That Say: Jesus is Not God Nor the Literal Son of God

Again, you cancelled out this Bible verse which contradicts your creed.

John 5:37

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

12 Facts You Never Knew About The Nigerian Church / We Can Do These And Miss Heaven, See The Only Thing That Can't Make Us Miss It / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 302
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.