Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Suspecting My Husband Is Gay - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay (43222 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / I’m Suspecting My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deedondavi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Duggedised12:
Maybe you can suggest a better word to describe it then undecided of all the things i wrote ,its that one you saw to pick out.And it was in secondary school so its not a course either .

Lol, your contribution was really informative. My apologies miss. I'm in this predicament though ��. it's been tough !! really rough.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
IceColdVeins:
He's gay. Gay men like pursuing yonger guys.
Ask about my story and I'll tell.

Please I'd like to hear your story
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Duggedised12(f): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
deedondavi:

Lol, your contribution was really informative. My apologies miss. I'm in this predicament though ��. it's been tough !! really rough.
in the predicament as how? Care to explain?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Rilwayne001: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Richy4:

It is not a disease nor is it hereditary smiley

What then is it?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
mercyviv:
God is your strength, aunty. My advise is get close to God the more, ask Him to help you out and remember to always put your husband in prayers always.
That said, put yourself to work too; dress sexily for him in the house, make his best meals and try edge him out of being a total introvert as you've claimed. You can both enjoy discussions together. In the "other" room, please get practical; try new things, new styles and new acts, think like a gay if need be! Let him have anals, help him shave up, tune him up for the real action, challenge him if need be...then, assess your progress in due course. Best of luck!

Think like a gay?

Let him have anals?

Are you OK?

11 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deedondavi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Duggedised12:
in the predicament as how? Care to explain?

Lustful attraction towards my Peers. Still working on myself .
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Duggedised12(f): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
deedondavi:

Lustful attraction towards my Peers. Still working on myself .
Did you attend all male boarding school?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by deedondavi(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Rilwayne001:

What then is it?

Them homophobes. lol
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Richy4(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Rilwayne001:

What then is it?

Preference... Just the way you prefer girls.. take away food from mrBiggs... Good career.. etc
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Lamanii22(f): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
duduade:
The title

You suspect abi you know...

Please bear your cross and if you tired walk out.. Marriages of today is not a DO or DIE affair

Lastly please watch your tenses and abbreviations
Thank you ma

She already said we shouldn't bother about her grammar... Understanding is what matters...

7 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Lamanii22(f): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Kampack:
Too late madam

Way too late. So sorry
Take heart. Be strong

How you can bear this without cheating on him is what I'm wondering

If you cheat and he finds out, his punishment on you baffles me.

Gay guys are mean & don't forgive cheating partners o!

Eleyi gidi gaan
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Mariangeles(f): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
madridguy:
Madam have you confronted your husband over this? I think its necessary you do so and if you do, remind him about Nigeria law on same gender s*x. You must also let him know about jungle justice in Nigeria.

I remember a big bros like that for my area, though he don peme now.
The bros chyke you ?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by mercyviv(f): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
koyyes:

Think like a gay?

Let him have anals?

Are you OK?
Very OK! Haven't you heard you use madness to cure madness? If anals is what will bring peace to that home, anything wrong in his wife giving it to him! Remember, she's the one who asked for help to keep her home together in the first place!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by emerged01(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Stop there!!! She is not the only one that can help him, stop that emotional blackmail,she is not a superhero, or his mommy
she has the right to accept or reject my advice. Marriage has different meaning to everybody. To you I can see it means a lot different from the meaning I have to it. In marriage that I’m in today, as a husband I stand to share and to help conquer whatever challenges my wife face.
There are many people in marriage facing the same problem op is facing,they found it unbearable so they divorced their partner without even seeking help. I believe op is not in that category of people that’s why she decided to take it upon herself to help husband to conquer his predicament, main Reason because she sees him as a kind man who can be a lot better if she can help him get rid of his “mental issue”as you claimed.
Marriage involves two people, if she is not the only one that can help then who will? Every marriage has its challenges,no one will leave his or hers to attend to the issues of another marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
mercyviv:

Very OK! Haven't you heard you use madness to cure madness? If anals is what bring peace to that home, anything wrong in his wife giving it to him! Remember, she's the one who asked for help to keep her home together in the first place!!

You are the same person advising she should involve God. And then you are suggesting she engages in anal.

Let me ask you, do you know how the mind of a f@ggot works?

You think the anus of a female will cure him from his mental defects?

Do you know the health implication that comes with anal sex?

Try using a cucumber on your own anus and know how it feels before you start forming relationship/sex expert.

You don't know what you are saying.

13 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by notoriousbabe: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
mercyviv:

Very OK! Haven't you heard you use madness to cure madness? If anals is what bring peace to that home, anything wrong in his wife giving it to him! Remember, she's the one who asked for help to keep her home together in the first place!!
my friend being gay is not all about anal sex or whatever you called it, it is about getting attracted to and feelings for person of the same sex. The man only got married to her because of the society and his family. If she likes let her give him more than anal(which I don't support) it won't stop him from being gay

13 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by notoriousbabe: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
koyyes:

You are the same person advising she should involve God. And then you are suggesting she engages in anal.

Let me ask you, do you know how the mind of a f@ggot works?

You think the anus of a female will cure him from his mental defects?

Do you know the health implication that comes with anal sex?

Try using a cucumber on your own anus and know how it feels before you start forming relationship/sex expert.

You don't know what you are saying.
don't mind that boy

3 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
MedicH:
Situation is helpless. The thing don cross point of Rubicon. Ladies date whom they love and marry who's ready.

Modified:

Pls if you believe in prayers, now could be the time to do so earnestly. My friend has a brother like this and he's not yet married really and is well to do financially. Now he got a fiancé and the way I access that guy psychologically, only divine can straighten him. Divine
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
The Mrs badge grin
REDBUNNY:
Nigerian women always acting foolish.
Your husband is gay.
You want to keep being married to him while he goes out and sleep with his boyfriends or you want to move out and get a life?
But no, you want stay there and cry, play victim, pray and do everything but get sense.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
notoriousbabe:
don't mind that boy

You sure say na boy? abi na one dumb girl...I don't know where all these people come from with their rubbish mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by notoriousbabe: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tehila07:

Pm me, I will give an advice that may work or not work. I really don't like telling people online about spiritual solution but that is the only thing that can work at this juncture.
say it here or forget it. You have a hidden agenda, na so una go dey take advantage of people's problem. She should pm you so that from their you go begin flog her as you don hear say she dey hot. We know people like you, the Biodun Fatoyinbos of nairaland. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Lamanii22(f): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Crenzywilliams:
From what you have said, I actually think you he's gay and you need no convincing otherwise; buy trust me, ppl can change. Have an "open talk" with him, let him know ur suspicion and comfront him about it. Ask him if he's actually interested in making ur marriage work, if he is he'll make efforts at changing, if he's not, there's nothing u can do about it.
I really feel for u guys, if he's "So gay" and can't change then it's a shame he's in a society that's not giving ppl the right to be who they really are, but then he's dragged u into his "hell-hole" without ur knowledge.
You need to pray about This, I don't know your faith or religion, But I know God works and he's still in the business of making ppl better than who they were.
Furthermore, I pray he changes and your marriage can be enjoyable and a story to be retell and enjoy.

He might kill her after she has confronted him... So she really has to be careful

2 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Duru009(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
this is what you get when you are desperate for marriage....................

carry your cross plsssss
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by madridguy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
No...the bros na better person i swear. He was beaten to death for kirikiri.

Mariangeles:

The bros chyke you ?
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Op, there is nothing you can do to change the sexual orientation of your husband. Only him can help himself if he sees his lifestyle as a problem.

The only thing you can do is be a good friend. Decide on whether to live a fake marriage life with him and the kids or you decide to live separately in peace where your sons can grow up in a normal atmosphere.

Oyibo people don reason this matter tire that's why they no dey carry marriage for head.

Health is wealth o.

7 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Shugargal(f): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nothing changes any gay person, not even prayers.. though am sure of the lesbian folks, pray till tomorrow you can't change what someone is, talking from experience. madam is either you start doing the other wise or you take him for who he is. but omo having a gay hubby make sense die, this sex up and down from you guys won't be there, they don't even wanna know when you want it or not, weda you're tired or not, make man pikin pai one day ni? dem go rush me so.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by tiredoflife(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
When a woman is materialistic this is what u end up with
U barely knew him
But he had the cash
U just shoved all the other guys cos to u they are broke
See wetin if u no get money hide ur face put u

Many ladies are like u
Unhappy marriages cos of materialism but they will lie its domestic violence

The deed as been done
Leave him alone.
He wont change
Pack and leave the marriage or he will dash u aids one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Sicilyjoe: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
No need to suspect him, just try and dip ur finger in his anus and confirm it,
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Rilwayne001: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Richy4:

Preference... Just the way you prefer girls.. take away food from mrBiggs... Good career.. etc

What could have prompted a man to prefer fellow man when it comes to sex? The preference doesn't just come naturally I believe. If it does, we would have had homosexual as much as straights, but what's bringing the difference?

4 Likes

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Malawian(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ajaerof:
Plz I need help, Dont even mind my Grammar please I have to summarise this. My husband of 5yrs now behaves so strange in our home since we got Married. I didn't really date him, because it was a distant relationship before we finally says Yes"

He is a nice Man, I mean kind in nature, but I noticed he is not moved at all no matter how hot I am, this has been bordering me since. I have been the one initiating Sex since our marriage. God has been on my side we have two kids now, I have tried all I could, all abortive.

Most of his friends are just small boys, I have even caught him with one particular one, that nearly sent me home.... is all About this Guy then, he even spent months in same room with him, till i saw one hell chat from the small boy, that he should try and shave his Penis. That one really got me Mad, I have to pursue that one. I can say he is no longer in the picture again, but am still not convinced because he like keeping to himself.

I know he is an Introvert to the extreme, but he don't behave like a real Alpha Male, I have to force him in even sharing same Bed with me, am really disturbed now because am really tired of this.

There was a time I had to Involve his family I noticed that his immediate elder bro knew about it, that was when I sent that particular guy away, I have been hoping he will change am not sure of that..

Please help me.
Your husband fvcks boys, who may in turn fvck other guys. You are a prime candidate for HIV/AIDS if you don't put an end to all that.

1 Like

Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
notoriousbabe:
say it here or forget it. You have a hidden agenda, na so una go dey take advantage of people's problem. She should pm you so that from their you go begin flog her as you don hear say she dey hot. We know people like you, the Biodun Fatoyinbos of nairaland. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

Funny! I already said it that my motive will be misunderstood. Good luck to her.
Re: Suspecting My Husband Is Gay by moderatedguy: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Richy4:
Based on what you have written here, your husband is not gay. He is bisexual.. if he is gay, U will be a total turnoff when he sees u... No matter how sexxy you dress, nothing will stimulate or move him to have sex with u. As it is, he is playing on both field.. that's why his stuff can raise to accept u when u initiate sex..

Sorry that's who he is, There's nothing you can do about it..
U can either divorce him on grounds of cheating (based on that chat without letting anyone know with whom because u might endanger his life ) or u accept him the way he is.. that's just the cold fact .. It's kinda normal in advanced Countries.. I can just imagine how shocking it was for u
What is this one saying.....He is gay joor

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.