Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] (8901 Views)

MY Huge Ass (50 Inches) Made Me A Millionaire . Keyara Stones / I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen / I Became A Millionaire By Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
I'll show you how to start a multimillion Naira business with nothing other than your fingers, brain, internet, and computer.

I want to prove to you that you can start a multimillion Naira online business in less than a year with nothing.

One thing about me, if you don't already know, is: 90% or more of the time, I talk what I practice or about to practice.

So, this is how I'm doing it and you too can follow along — it's easy, but requires patience.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
GETTING THE INITIAL MONEY

1. I wrote some books on a topic I know (with my phone) and published them on www.publishdrive.com on the month of July and they paid me via Paypal on the month of September. Read about it here: https://www.nairaland.com/5313961/

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
TAKING ACTION

2. Immediately, I received the money, I used $59 (21k) from the money and purchased Tangént Template.

"What is Tangént Template?" you asked. On Amazon, there is something called low content books.

Things like notebooks, sheet music note, journals, ruled and unruled papers, etc. For you to publish such books, you need an interior design, then a cover and publish.

So, Tangént Template has already made interior designs and all you have to do is to buy it, tweak it a little to make it unique, and publish as many LCB books as you want.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
USING PEOPLE TO SUCCEED FASTER

3. I'm not the one to design the covers. There is a kid we taught how to use Photoshop and how to design covers. This kid complains about lack of money, but guess what?

He will be paid 100 Naira per design. He is even willing to design for free because we taught him how to design for free.

With time, I will increase his pay to 200 Naira per design. One day, it will be more than 1k per design. To succeed faster, you must outsource NOW.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
NICHE KEYWORD RESEARCH

4. I'll do the keyword research and find hundreds of profitable niches, craft hundreds of titles, and send it to him. His phone will be subbed for him and he will visit a certain website to download royalty free images that match any cover he wants to design.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
OUTSOURCING

5. After he is done, the work will be handed over to someone else who will do the uploading of all his designs and the modified interior from Tangént.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
COPYWRITING

6. The only thing I'll do is the keyword research and writing of description. Thanks to the power of copywriting. A point will come when I'll not do any of those. Everything will be outsourced.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
FINAL NOTE

You see, life is about think and grow rich, not become a fraudster, scam an oyibo woman, and grow rich.

This thing I just explained to you above may sound hard, but no, it's simple. All you need is determination and wealth will rush you even when you're sleeping.

So, as little as $59 (21k) investment, it will turn to more than 21 million Naira before Buhari leaves office. For you to succeed in life, you MUST think smartly and grow richly.

8 Likes

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by bobokeshington: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bless Up bro�
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by balosammy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Too much energy
How can I do this also
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
balosammy:
Too much energy
How can I do this also

Easy. Watch videos on no content / low content books on YouTube, purchase a template, and get started.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
bobokeshington:
Bless Up bro�
You're welcome.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Removed.
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:40am On Oct 05, 2019
Part 2 coming soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by lizdammy: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bookmarked
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Are you a millionaire yourself
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
lilwetdick:
Are you a millionaire yourself

Seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by Starboytwo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Seen.
ive got just one question, what if some of us haven't written anything before... I mean you gotta know how to write before you can write something, right?

Which begs my question, how can a non writer succeed? Can youtube and google help here?
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by Francisayo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
I wrote a book and recorded a sale but d money vanished from my dashboard....what might be d cause?
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Starboytwo:
ive got just one question, what if some of us haven't written anything before... I mean you gotta know how to write before you can write something, right?

Which begs my question, how can a non writer succeed? Can youtube and google help here?

In this business, there are two people.

1. Writers (people that know how to write)
2. Publisher (people that love the business, but can't write or hate to write)

Now, let me break the news to you. Publishers are the ones who make more money than writers. Most writers want to make sure all their books are perfect, so they take months and years to write just one book.

Publishers on the other hand, hire ghostwriters, pay them to write a book on a certain topic, get the written books back, pay the ghostwriter, proofread, and publish instantly, then hire again.

Within a year, a dedicated publisher will have more than 100 books generating millions per month, but a writer will have only 2 or 4 books generating peanut — except the writer is a famous one or one that understands keyword research and how the KDP business work.

Ordinary writers hardly make money because they are obsessed with their books being perfect and neglect how Amazon works.

A publisher is not obsessed with his books being perfect, but with his book solving people's problems as fast as possible and having lots of books buyers are already queuing to buy.

So, if you don't have money, write yourself, but if you do, hire a ghostwriter.

If you don't have money to hire and you also don't know how to write, then you need to go make money through another means first, then come back to join the business.

To those reading, you can't join this business with empty brain and empty pocket. You must either have a full brain, or a full pocket before you can join this train. If you have both, then the sky is your starting point.

Writers want to be famous with their books, but publishers don't want to be famous, wealthy. These two people think differently.

A publisher uses pen names because he doesn't care about being famous, but a writer wants his or her name to be known.

Whichever you choose, you'll still be successful as long as you're dedicated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Francisayo:
I wrote a book and recorded a sale but d money vanished from my dashboard....what might be d cause?

1. The buyer returned the book
2. Else, don't panic — the money is there
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by IAmRoot(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please dude. How do you recieve payments on paypal... I can't recieve on mine
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by Starboytwo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Now, let me break the news to you. Publishers are the ones who make more money than writers. Most writers want to make sure all their books are perfect, so they take months and years to write just one book.

Publishers on the other hand, hire ghostwriters, pay them to write a book on a certain topic, get the written books back, pay the ghostwriter, proofread, and publish instantly, then hire again.

Within a year, a dedicated publisher will have more than 100 books generating millions per month, but a writer will have only 2 or 4 books generating peanut — except the writer is a famous one or one that understands keyword research and how the KDP business work.

Ordinary writers hardly make money because they are obsessed with their books being perfect and neglect how Amazon works.

A publisher is not obsessed with his books being perfect, but with his book solving people's problems as fast as possible and having lots of books buyers are already queuing to buy.

If you don't have money to hire and you also don't know how to write, then you need to go make money through another means first, then come back to join the business.

To those reading, you can't join this business with empty brain and empty pocket. You must either have a full brain, or a full pocket before you can join this train. If you have both, then the sky is your starting point.

Writers want to be famous with their books, but publishers don't want to be famous, wealthy. These two people think differently.

A publisher uses pen names because he doesn't care about being famous, but a writer wants his or her name to be known.

so the punchline is, write a book and publish on Amazon... Offcourse youd be busy as hell, but do you got a link I could just go to and have everything simplified or analysed... Id like to give this a try.... My brain can handle this kinda stuffs

I don't mean to pry tho, but I gotta ask, do you really earn all those money... 100 k - 200 on books shocked damn...
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
ilegend I have somethings to ask you. how do I get ur contact apart from here pls....
like fone number
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Starboytwo:
so the punchline is, write a book and publish on Amazon... Offcourse youd be busy as hell, but do you got a link I could just go to and have everything simplified or analysed... Id like to give this a try.... My brain can handle this kinda stuffs

I don't mean to pry tho, but I gotta ask, do you really earn all those money... 100 k - 200 on books shocked damn...

1. Link? No.
2. Make up to that? No, I make more than that.

Now, here is the reason I don't say exactly what I earn. You see, I get lots of messages from NL and guess what? Some messages are even about: my son has not eaten, please help. School fees this, please help.

If your son has not eaten, then what should I do? Open my stomach and bring out all the food I ate? When your were spreading your dirty legs for a man who can't take care of a child did you think twice? Or did you invite me? #Lol.

The moment people don't either get a reply or a favorable reply, they come back to Nairaland to abuse me in any opportunity they get.

So, it's better to just pretend to be broke or only tell people 1% of what you make to avoid trouble.

Most of my haters on this forum are actually people who have messaged me before. Because thing no go their way, dem come they hate on me for me like say I be murderer.

To be successful, you must learn to be stingy and invest widely. There is time to be a philanthropist, but not yet.

My advice to you is: if you understand THE KATS CRIED, then you're a millionaire. Nothing can stop you. A lot of successful people in this business are not even happy I'm exposing it too much. They don't want Nigerians to flood it and crash it. Yes, I don't want it to crash, but I want smart people to take advantage of it and make legit income.

7 Likes

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ikpeabujo:
ilegend I have somethings to ask you. how do I get ur contact apart from here pls....
like fone number

Back in 2016, 2017, and 2018, I used to go beyond Nairaland, but not anymore — experience caused it.

Luckily, ask me any question here on my thread and I'll gladly reply whenever I'm online.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
pls can I at least have a working email I can reach you
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
IAmRoot:
Please dude. How do you recieve payments on paypal... I can't recieve on mine

Open a foreign Paypal. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4491238
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by Francisayo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
iLegendd:

1. The buyer returned the book
2. Else, don't panic — the money is there

But I can't see it,
Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by Starboytwo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Link? No.
2. Make up to that? No, I make more than that.

Now, here is the reason I don't say exactly what I earn. You see, I get lots of messages from NL and guess what? Some messages are even about: my son has not eaten, please help. School fees this, please help.

If your son has not eaten, then what should I do? Open my stomach and bring out all the food I ate? When your were spreading your dirty legs for a man who can't take care of a child did you think twice? Or did you invite me? #Lol.

The moment people don't either get a reply or a favorable reply, they come back to Nairaland to abuse me in any opportunity they get.

So, it's better to just pretend to be broke or only tell people 1% of what you make to avoid trouble.

Most of my haters on this forum are actually people who have messaged me before. Because thing no go their way, dem come they hate on me for me like say I be murderer.

To be successful, you must learn to be stingy and invest widely. There is time to be a philanthropist, but not yet.

My advice to you is: if you understand THE KATS CRIED, then you're a millionaire. Nothing can stop you. A lot of successful people in this business are not even happy I'm exposing it too much. They don't want Nigerians to flood it and crash it. Yes, I don't want it to crash, but I want smart people to take advantage of it and make legit income.
so what's a lay man gotta do first and foremost.... You just might help someone reading up....

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] by MrMandilas: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
iLegendd:

what do we need to write about. What kind of audience are we looking to attract. Sorry this is my first time to come across this topic. Writing is what I enjoy doing. Epic and romance. Do they sell on Amazon too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl You Like, Finally Reply Your Message After A Long Time(photo) / Ladies What Will You Do To Her If She's Your Daughter? / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.