Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,641 members, 7,955,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) (62846 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Good thing they are almost age mates.. Not the one that husband would be asking wife, ‘ are my your mate?’

1 Like

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by wonder233: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anything to trend... Nigerians are attention junkies. People won't mind taking a lifetime debt just for a few worthless 'likes', exclamations and comments.
#spits
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Their families plan am wella........ I love the Volvo though......
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Lonestar124: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Will that bring peace in thier home? they should just get ready to handle intricaties in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by fyinka47(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
Check your pm.
TechCapon:
Mehn see that Volvo nah
Check your pm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
Congrats to them

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
wonder233:
Anything to trend... Nigerians are attention junkies. People won't mind taking a lifetime debt just for a few worthless 'likes', exclamations and comments.
#spits

Who said so?
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by MayowaSafiu: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin Be nice.
[/s]
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:
He did the female hippo a favour grin

Seun

3 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by MiztaYouneek(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Let us see your own if she is even like a gorilla.

2 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by biosystech: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lmao! This is beautiful.

I recall sometime last year when I was asking my uncle if he knows the full name of the girl I held her hands during his wedding as the little groom. My guy laughed and said he can't remember but he knows her dad very well. grin

3 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
God forbid..
Person wey I don know since childhood I gon con still marry am... What happened to meeting new people

SMH!!
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by MiztaYouneek(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
sonnie10:
Good thing they are almost age mates.. Not the one that husband would be asking wife, ‘ are my your mate?’

This your "are my your mate" lol really cracked me up I swear.
". Am I your mate" I no come know which one correct again lol.

2 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Ooye12: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
They don Dey plan about the wedding since childhood Lol grin
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Olodo24: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is cute. Progress should better wait for me o. We both did this back in 2001
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by yayamonday2020: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is great

I love this dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZ1A5bTv3M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

This your "are my your mate" lol really cracked me up I swear.
". Am I your mate" I no come know which one correct again lol.
True. I reasoned that matter before posting. Got me even more confused. I decided on mine because it posed a question. Your version is just an exclamatory statement.
Thought no one would pass attention.
Am l going to school tomorrow?
Are my going to be rich?
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Greystone: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
sexysage:

Eranko jati jati

Olopolo dudu

Hippo ko rhino ni

Ode agba

I don’t understand Yoruba but I can sense that u r insulting the guy that made the useless hippo remark.
If that’s the case, I agree with whatever u wrote 100%

3 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by slimderek(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Your comment just spoilt my mood.
You need help.

3 Likes

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by boxypane(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Useless thing
He told u d truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
sexysage:

Eranko jati jati

Olopolo dudu

Hippo ko rhino ni

Ode agba

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nice...

I can’t even remember my little partner... 23 years ago. She fit don marry
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Outstanding, so wow!! Wishing you happiness and joy in your new home.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by MiztaYouneek(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
sonnie10:

True. I reasoned that matter before posting. Got me even more confused. I decided on mine because it posed a question. Your version is just an exclamatory statement.
Thought no one would pass attention.
Am l going to school tomorrow?
Are my going to be rich?

Lol...
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by ussv: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Very inspiring, a classic case of happily ever after. wish them all the best.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by generationz(f): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jentle244:

do you now see why Good things elude you... bad belle

grin
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by IAMBlesssed(f): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
Fisher007:
At times you can tell who is doing who a favour in a marriage picture.

So he decided to marry a lady with the same biological clock with him based on an old family photo .

He thinks that is romantic and posted it on nairaland where hypocrite people (Feminist and MGTOW) plenty. Lmao.

My brother welcome to the plantation. My sister welcome to the confusion and control land.

Please keep us updated of what happens next, before 5 years when child birth and hormonal change as occured.

Inside life hmmm.

What's wrong with some of you guys on this forum??
Sometimes I wonder the kind of homes you guys are brought up...Tufiakwa!
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by lavanahblog(f): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Starhearts:
RIP Senator Mojisoluwa Akinfenwa....

Rest in d Bossom of ur Lord
when did this happen
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
fyinka47:
Check your pm.Check your pm.
yeah, I'll reply u soon
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Fisher007:
At times you can tell who is doing who a favour in a marriage picture.

So he decided to marry a lady with the same biological clock with him based on an old family photo .

He thinks that is romantic and posted it on nairaland where hypocrite people (Feminist and MGTOW) plenty. Lmao.

My brother welcome to the plantation. My sister welcome to the confusion and control land.

Please keep us updated of what happens next, before 5 years when child birth and hormonal change as occured.

Inside life hmmm.

I have to say mehn

there are so many sad people out there undecided
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

What's wrong with some of you guys on this forum??
Sometimes I wonder the kind of homes you guys are brought up...Tufiakwa!

there are so many sad people in Nigeria

It's a finished cursed land filled with frustration

what else do we expect than so many sad, mental my unbalanced people
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by beanos2: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
TechCapon:
Mehn see that Volvo nah

You are the only true tech guy here, kudos. Where others castigates, you see things your own way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.