Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) (62843 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by BuhBye: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2019
sexysage:

Eranko jati jati
Olopolo dudu
Hippo ko rhino ni
Ode agba
Biko someone should please translate this Gbas gbos.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Midas01: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
Too bad you keep describing your mother and all the women in your family. Tell them I got the cure to their smelling vagina issues.

Quick question, are "evening newspapers" the cause of your poverty and frustration in life?

[s]
Fisher007:

Old newspapers defending age up and down. And from the way you started your reply, I can sense you are one .

Even from reading the threads you created, are all about vagina issues .

https://www.nairaland.com/midas01

I can sense you are an old newspapers looking for a white knight / male simp provider to take your reminants and emotional trauma from other men who disposed you.
[/s]
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Midas01: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
You're very right actually. That person is usually like a brother/sister to you.
Hanks0000:

It sucks marry someone whose childhood you know... I mean you two literally know eachother's childhood and it suck cause there ain't nothing special about the relationship..

It just doesn't sound well to my ears..

1 Like

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Fisher007: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Midas01:
Too bad you keep describing your mother and all the women in your family. Tell them I got the cure to their smelling vagina issues.

Quick question, are "evening newspapers" the cause of your poverty and frustration in life?

Oh my gosh. I am blushing right now.

I think I have a MILF crush on Nairaland. Lmao

Midas01 we are like cat and dog. My heart is bleeding with sycopathic love for you.

It is a good Friday trust me and I have used up all my frustration for today.

So I will listen to your advice. Once I find someone with smelling vagina, I will forward them to you for prescription.

And for question , since you are one you should know the answer.

Have a pleasant weekend my nairaland crush. kiss
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Midas01: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nah, I don't schizophrenic dimwits like you. I love my sanity and never associate with lunatics. Refer yourself to my cleansing products though, just in case your d!ck rotted from too much frustration induced wanking.
Fisher007:

Oh my gosh. I am blushing right now.

I think I have a MILF crush on Nairaland. Lmao

Midas01 we are like cat and dog. My heart is bleeding with sycopathic love for you.

It is a good Friday trust me and I have used up all my frustration for today.

So I will listen to your advice. Once I find someone with smelling vagina, I will forward them to you for prescription.

And for question , since you are one you should know the answer.

Have a pleasant weekend my nairaland crush. kiss
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Fisher007: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Midas01:
Nah, I don't schizophrenic dimwits like you. I love my sanity and never associate with lunatics. Refer yourself to my cleansing products though, just in case your d!ck rotted from too much frustration induced wanking.

This can't be true. cheesy

I am sure you are feeling the same way too.

Never knew it was possible. Far away but still we are connected in a way. Could it be telepathic Schizophrenia feeling for us shocked

Don't worry we will test your product together. Cause I know you need to sell ( a helping hand ) lmao

And are you sure you are sane and not a lunatic? Cause it takes one to know one ( am just saying oo). wink

Anyways thanks for making my day my MILF nairaland crush kiss
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by udede(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.