Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,593 members, 7,958,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) (62850 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Bridesmaids Cry For The Groom And Bride On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by udoekere: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Dear God lead my wife to me coz if u should lead me to her i might Bleep and dump her later.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by webngnews: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oh
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

This your "are my your mate" lol really cracked me up I swear.
". Am I your mate" I no come know which one correct again lol.

What a sarcastic effort at correction. The guy still no wan correct!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by damoceile: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:
He did the female hippo a favour grin

did you just call that beautiful chubby lady a disgusting name??
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
sonnie10:

True. I reasoned that matter before posting. Got me even more confused. I decided on mine because it posed a question. Your version is just an exclamatory statement.
Thought no one would pass attention.
Am l going to school tomorrow?
Are my going to be rich?

Oga this English wey you wan try justify na jankolikolikoko oooooo!!!!!
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
damoceile:

did you just call that beautiful chubby lady a disgusting name??
Did u just call that slim innocent looking lady chubby?
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Fisher007:
At times you can tell who is doing who a favour in a marriage picture.

So he decided to marry a lady with the same biological clock with him based on an old family photo .

He thinks that is romantic and posted it on nairaland where hypocrite people (Feminist and MGTOW) plenty. Lmao.

My brother welcome to the plantation. My sister welcome to the confusion and control land.

Please keep us updated of what happens next, before 5 years when child birth and hormonal change as occured.

Inside life hmmm.

SADIST EVERYWHERE.. MAY YOU FIND HAPPINESS
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nice one,,congrats to them.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Midas01: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Shut your useless mouth and be happy for a lovely couple. Nigerians and daftness. All over the civilised world people marry their age mates,
only idiots in Nigeria feel it's a bad thing.
Fisher007:
At times you can tell who is doing who a favour in a marriage picture.

So he decided to marry a lady with the same biological clock with him based on an old family photo .

He thinks that is romantic and posted it on nairaland where hypocrite people (Feminist and MGTOW) plenty. Lmao.

My brother welcome to the plantation. My sister welcome to the confusion and control land.

Please keep us updated of what happens next, before 5 years when child birth and hormonal change as occured.

Inside life hmmm.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by damoceile: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Did u just call that slim innocent looking lady chubby?
bros look well she's a bit chubby...
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Midas01: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Chances of divorce are very little with it. What's bad in marrying a person you've always known?
Hanks0000:
God forbid..
Person wey I don know since childhood I gon con still marry am... What happened to meeting new people

SMH!!
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Mraproko1: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Foolish man you should be called Jack the ripper

1 Like

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Why do I feel like these two were egged on and on until they believed the hype and finally married themselves?
Happy married life to them anyway.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
Midas01:
Chances of divorce are very little with it. What's bad in marrying a person you've always known?

It sucks marry someone whose childhood you know... I mean you two literally know eachother's childhood and it suck cause there ain't nothing special about the relationship..

It just doesn't sound well to my ears..
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Useless thing

grin grin cheesy

No be your words dey laff me bro.
Na the words wey you quote.

grin
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
CloudResident:

grin grin cheesy

No be your words dey laff me bro.
Na the words wet you quote.

grin
Fuul
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Fuul

I can only feel your hatred and I sane bitterness.
You can't infect me!
smiley
Bless you bro
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by marvin212: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
So this means they had been fvcking themselves since childhood.

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
CloudResident:

I can only feel your hatred and I sane bitterness.
You can't infect me!
smiley
Bless you bro
Bless u
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by scholes23(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Omo see volvo
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Praizchizzy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Yes oh
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Fisher007: 2:08am On Oct 05, 2019
Midas01:
Shut your useless mouth and be happy for a lovely couple. Nigerians and daftness. All over the civilised world people marry their age mates,
only idiots in Nigeria feel it's a bad thing.

Old newspapers defending age up and down. And from the way you started your reply, I can sense you are one .

Even from reading the threads you created, are all about vagina issues .

https://www.nairaland.com/midas01

I can sense you are an old newspapers looking for a white knight / male simp provider to take your reminants and emotional trauma from other men who disposed you.

1 Like

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Fisher007: 2:16am On Oct 05, 2019
Evercurious:

SADIST EVERYWHERE.. MAY YOU FIND HAPPINESS

Hmm marry first. You won't call me sadist when reality hits you.

And if you are married, keep fooling them but am not one of those you will fool.

Ladies take marriage matter for head. Instead of working to improve themselves. They just want a man to slave for them and not face reality.

But what do I know. I am a sadist .
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Fisher007: 2:17am On Oct 05, 2019
Ugosample:

I have to say mehn

there are so many sad people out there undecided

Uncle white knight. Well done sir.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Fisher007: 2:20am On Oct 05, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

What's wrong with some of you guys on this forum??
Sometimes I wonder the kind of homes you guys are brought up...Tufiakwa!

The same kind you came from just with the bitter redpill truth.

The truth is always bitter.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 5:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Father and mother of the day should be the couple that wedded that day they took the picture of little bride and groom.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2019
Fisher007:

Hmm marry first. You won't call me sadist when reality hits you.

And if you are married, keep fooling them but am not one of those you will fool.

Ladies take marriage matter for head. Instead of working to improve themselves. They just want a man to slave for them and not face reality.

But what do I know. I am a sadist .

Thank God you know you are a SADIST.. Everyone must not act same way as all the FEMALES in YOUR FAMILY cos I m so sure you are referring to them. Don't you think so?

BITTER LIFE
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 7:20am On Oct 05, 2019
Fisher007:

Old newspapers defending age up and down. And from the way you started your reply, I can sense you are one .

Even from reading the threads you created, are all about vagina issues .

https://www.nairaland.com/midas01

I can sense you are an old newspapers looking for a white knight / male simp provider to take your reminants and emotional trauma from other men who disposed you.

FRUSTRATION PERSONIFIED... CHAIII!!!
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Fisher007: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2019
Evercurious:

Thank God you know you are a SADIST.. Everyone must not act same way as all the FEMALES in YOUR FAMILY cos I m so sure you are referring to them. Don't you think so?

BITTER LIFE

You see you are taking it too personal including family to cause a stir.

Well don't blame you. You will come back to read this same truth I told you in few years to come.
When you realise it. Simple.
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2019
That iammarvis comment thoooo
Re: Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2019
Fisher007:

Uncle white knight. Well done sir.
what is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.