Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online (43420 Views)

The Complete Digital Marketing Masterclass A-Z. - 16 Courses / I'm Giving Out A Complete Digital Marketing Course For Just 1500 This Package / The Complete Digital Marketing Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by golamike: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Thanks @ ideaspro for the selfless service you're rendering. May God keep blessing you. Amen
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by lifegal(f): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pls kindly send to bliss_4u2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by nwafresh(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
KingKayxCee11:
CC: IdeasPro

pls sir, i got the pdf file and keenly going through it. Pls i want to know if we will be going into domain flipping squarely. This is because i have followed oga iyke_promotions thread earlier and it seems a closer tutorial will really help out.
am a bit clueless sir.

I buy this also. I'd like to know if we'll be looking in domain flipping. Please. I'm not a novice per say but I'd like happy if you'd consider it
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
KingKayxCee11:
CC: IdeasPro

pls sir, i got the pdf file and keenly going through it. Pls i want to know if we will be going into domain flipping squarely. This is because i have followed oga iyke_promotions thread earlier and it seems a closer tutorial will really help out.
am a bit clueless sir.
Domain flipping is an online business model. Digital marketing is a system
of promoting and selling any business idea including domain names, namely
domain name outbound. Basically, online entrepreneurs fail to sell and make
money because they don't know how to package their products and services
and bring it to the doorsteps of their potential customers.

If you know digital marketing inside out, making money online becomes a
cinch. The domain flipping you're talking about, some people are successful
with it and yet some are even doubting if it is a true online business opportunity
because they don't have a good grasp of internet marketing and finding domain gems
on the internet becomes a problem.

5 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Amen, Amen, Amen! God will honour you.
golamike:
Thanks @ ideaspro for the selfless service you're rendering. May God keep blessing you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
lifegal:
Pls kindly send to bliss_4u2003@yahoo.co.uk
You that has UK email address, what are you using Nigeria ebook
for? LOL! Anyway I will send it to you. You'll succeed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
nwafresh:

I buy this also. I'd like to know if we'll be looking in domain flipping. Please. I'm not a novice per say but I'd like happy if you'd consider it

See, I'm a domainer myself. I started domaining years before that thread was created,
I can tell you, there is a better way to buy and sell domain names. On that thread, when
someone makes a sale of $1000 per domain, everybody is saying wow. A domain of
$1000 can be transformed to $10,000 with little effort and become wealthier.

4 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Meanwhile, I'll post a simple guide on how to use free Google Keyword Planner tool to find search terms or keyword phrases which your potential customers are searching for on the internet.

If you want to make money with Google Adsense, make money with affiliate marketing, make money with domain names, build an e-commerce store, create your own digital products and services as a vendor or merchant to sell online, etc, you may want to download this free ebook.

Watch out!

4 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by KingKayxCee11(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
IdeasPro:

See, I'm a domainer myself. I started domaining years before that thread was created,
I can tell you, there is a better way to buy and sell domain names. On that thread, when

A domain of

i don't really understand ur main point here sir.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by KingKayxCee11(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
IdeasPro:
Meanwhile, I'll post a simple guide on how to use free Google Keyword Planner tool to find search terms or keyword phrases which your potential customers are searching for on the internet.

If you want to make money with Google Adsense, make money with affiliate marketing, make money with domain names, build an e-commerce store, create your own digital products and services as a vendor or merchant to sell online, etc, you may want to download this free ebook.

Watch out!

Keenly following.

Thanks again.
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
KingKayxCee11:

A domain of

i don't really understand ur main point here sir.

When we get to the bridge, we'll cross it. Be in the boat
and everything will become clearer so that we don't
derail the thread to another ball game, okay?

6 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by terrymason(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lemme ask one question..
If i build a blog and start promoting weight loss on it... let say I get a affiliate link from a vendor and I write about the product and publish on my blog, can I still write another topic on weight loss that is not relating to promoting any product but giving advice to my site visitors?

The content that will be on the blog must it be about product promotion?

NB: I have hosting already... clickbank account, domain names....
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Zigiblaze(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,
Happy weekend and how’s the day?
In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for some years now. I love working from home as a self employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money online which focuses on domain flipping business.
I’ve been doing underground domain investing and website investing as well for years even before the above thread was created. My initial intention was to observe what is trending in the virtual real estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’ perspective on that thread, read other members’ contributions and learn too.
In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has helped me tremendously in my professional career and business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting my own contributions where and when necessary to it while relaxing myself.
Some members saw and read my modest contributions and suggested that I should open a separate thread on this forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.
I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours. As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.
But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything. Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to learn digital marketing online free.
We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud, scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy and to a fault.
From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!
And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.
I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing, app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense, freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.
I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.
..To be continued from next post!
NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO, KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.
elzee.emedia@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RESHARPENED: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
IdeasPro:

More of this, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by RESHARPENED: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
terrymason:
Lemme ask one question..
If i build a blog and start promoting weight loss on it... let say I get a affiliate link from a vendor and I write about the product and publish on my blog, can I still write another topic on weight loss that is not relating to promoting any product but giving advice to my site visitors?

Ideaspro stated earlier that writing in a way that makes it obvious that you are promoting a product is bad news for business.

How to do it like a Pro is part of what he's going to teach us.

3 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by terrymason(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
RESHARPENED:

Ideaspro stated earlier that writing in a way that makes it obvious that you are promoting a product is bad news for business.

ok
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Nirco(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
@IdeasPro

After a long while of waiting, your training session has finally started.
I'd like to take this space to specially appreciate you, thanks for this selfless service.
I know even before the end of this training that it'd be a great success.

Thank you, Sir!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
terrymason:
Lemme ask one question..

Question 1 Answer: Yes, writing about weight loss advice, etc will make your
blog unique and make it not to look too promotional. But to maximize your
content publishing efforts, just link that weight loss advice web page to your
promotion page. That will increase your chances of selling more. Remember
that internal linking is important for search engines to crawl all your web pages.

Question 2 Answer: No. Content on your blog must not be about product
promotion. On your blog, always remember that variety is the spice of blog
(or life).

2 Likes

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by terrymason(m): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
IdeasPro:

Question 1 Answer: Yes, writing about weight loss advice, etc will make your
blog unique and make it not to look too promotional. But to maximize your
content publishing efforts, just link that weight loss advice web page to your
promotion page. That will increase your chances of selling more. Remember
that internal linking is important for search engines to crawl all your web pages.

Question 2 Answer: No. Content on your blog must not be about product
promotion. On your blog, always remember that variety is the spice of blog
(or life).
Thanks boss...
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
RESHARPENED:

You got it!
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by topstone4: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
tabdef202@gmail.com. please kindly send it.

IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,

In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a
digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for
some years now. I love working from home as a self
employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me
around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most
popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money
online which focuses on domain flipping business.

I’ve been doing underground domain investing and
website investing as well for years even before the
above thread was created. My initial intention
was to observe what is trending in the virtual real
estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’
perspective on that thread, read other members’
contributions and learn too.

In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has
helped me tremendously in my professional career and
business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the
domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting
my own contributions where and when necessary to it while
relaxing myself.

Some members saw and read my modest contributions and
suggested that I should open a separate thread on this
forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally
because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.

I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it
will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours.
As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing
my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.

But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital
marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to
help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything.
Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing
training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and
a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet
marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to
learn digital marketing online free.

We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing
skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud,
scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and
make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want
to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy
and to a fault.

From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole
gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond
to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit
answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent
tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!

And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing
training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who
has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here
to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some
Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.

I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models
that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing
business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or
third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing,
app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense,
freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.

I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid
to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses
in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Ziel20: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please send me the eBook. Ransome12392@gmail
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by olajideoseni61: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
olajideoseni@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by ubabuizu(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
calvary greetings,

i appreciate your efforts towards helping the young ones fight crime by providing this educative info.
kindly send to em sir
ubaniuchechukwu2016@gmail.com
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by Enrypech: 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
IdeasPro:
Hello All Nairalnders,

In all humility, I want to introduce myself as a
digital marketing expert and I’ve been online for
some years now. I love working from home as a self
employed entrepreneur without a boss ordering me
around. Some time ago I stumbled on one of the most
popular Nairaland’s thread on how to make money
online which focuses on domain flipping business.

I’ve been doing underground domain investing and
website investing as well for years even before the
above thread was created. My initial intention
was to observe what is trending in the virtual real
estate business from Nigeria online entrepreneurs’
perspective on that thread, read other members’
contributions and learn too.

In short, learning is one of my hobbies and it has
helped me tremendously in my professional career and
business! Ultimately, I fell in love with the
domain flipping thread and I started writing and posting
my own contributions where and when necessary to it while
relaxing myself.

Some members saw and read my modest contributions and
suggested that I should open a separate thread on this
forum to discuss and focus on digital marketing generally
because they perceived as an all-round internet marketer.

I was humbled but reluctant at first about it because it
will definitely eat into my productive time or man hours.
As an accountant and business doer myself, I prefer investing
my time on viable business ideas instead of teaching.

But by popular request, I’ve to give in to this free digital
marketing course so that it will not become ungodly of me to
help fellow Nigerians. I don’t assume to know everything.
Not at all! We all have to contribute to this online marketing
training thread in order to make it a robust knowledge base and
a success. Let us make this thread the go-to place for internet
marketing training for Nigerians and for anyone who wants to
learn digital marketing online free.

We need to empower our youths with requisite digital marketing
skills so that they can frown and scorn 419, con artistry, fraud,
scams and so on. If our youths can start an online business and
make $1,000 a month online legitimately, I believe they will want
to do away with scams except that person is congenitally greedy
and to a fault.

From this online business training, I’ll go through the whole
gamut of digital marketing, one step at a time. I’ll respond
to questions and every other knowledgeable member who has legit
answers can also contribute. We’re not going to entertain fraudulent
tactics (black hat methods) of earning money online. NO, No, No!

And the best of it all is that it is totally free digital marketing
training for Nigerians and any other person from the world over who
has found this thread on the web. But I want the ideas shared here
to have “local content and relevance” because it is hard for some
Nigerians who don’t know how to earn money online.

I’ll be looking at different online business opportunities and models
that will put real money in your wallet such as affiliate marketing
business, writing and selling ebooks online from your own website or
third party websites like Amazon.com, domain investing, website investing,
app development, blogging for money, how to make money with Google Adsense,
freelance business, information marketing business, just to mention a few.

I may not discuss anything that has to do with paid surveys online, paid
to read emails, etc because these are not sustainable internet businesses
in Nigeria for us to do with peace of mind as of now.

NOTE: PLEASE YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD
AND I'LL SEND YOU FREE AFFILIATE MARKETING EBOOK. ALSO,
KINDLY SEND ME YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER READING THE GUIDE.

God bless you bro

lannybay@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by bigismallie: 12:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Please send to ogbeideemmanuel123@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by mazizitonene(m): 3:04am On Oct 08, 2019
thumbs up bro.....nice one
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by eenya00: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Please send to
eenya00@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by greenalwaz: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Great work..u're a blessing
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by flavourwole: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2019
shinaflavour14@gmail.com
Thanks God bless you
Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by IdeasPro(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
We’re on Lesson 4 today.

Wow, I’m late to the party! All the “honourables” in the house, please forgive me and tamper justice with mercy. I was actually busy doing something great. I hope you understand!

Today, we’re on keyword research as promised. The topic for now is how to use Google Keyword Planner tool to find long tail keyword phrases for creating content rich blogs and websites.

Simply put, keyword research is a deliberate effort to carry out due diligence on the type of word/words your potential buyers or target audience are typing into search engines like Google.com to find the product, service or information to buy or learn about.

For example, before I created this thread, I deliberately conducted keyword research to find out how to give it a title that has national relevance. And because I’m focusing on the Nigerian market, I specifically targeted Nigeria in my keyword research exercise.

Take a cursory look at the screenshot of an excel file which I exported from the free Google Keyword Planner tool. The location is Nigeria. I found and targeted long tail keyword phrase “digital marketing training.”

Don’t build a website or start a blog blindly, you’ll never make money online if you want to depend solely on free targeted traffic from search engines. As a matter of fact, you must deliberately target keywords (primary and secondary keyword phrases) on every web page which are related to your market or product. This is what will bring in the leads, subscribers and customers to your online business as long as your content is relevant to their needs.

With that said, download the free ebook below on how to use Google Keyword Planner tool so that you can hit the ground running:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14RDRdIgwNQRuKIY2owbeN0eaz4t1_X8A/view?usp=sharing

Please let me know if this guide helps you after reading it. Also, kindly come back here and click the like button so that others will be encouraged to download it.

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!

You’ll succeed!

Yours truly,
Ideaspro

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Digital Marketing Training Online by geequ(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest And Poorest Countries Of The World: Nigeria? / I Need Ideas On Printing Press/company Start-up And Requirements / Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.