Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? (7267 Views)

Nigerian Men Spoil Our Women Rotten- Zimbabwe Man Complains / Why Do We Call God's Name During Sex / Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by daddycee91(m): 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
What honestly could be wrong with our women? Is it due the bad economy or what? Why can't one engage in a decent conversation with a woman you like down deep & getting to know on social media without them bringing their financial issues into it. I'm an average & working guy who's wanting to get serious with the opposite sex on an but all they talk is about their financial problems.

What's wrong with you all women? you'll chasing us away with these attitudes. Make una stop all these things abeg.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by daddycee91(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Met this girl on FB some days ago and she said she has a job which I was cool with...we kept chatting and getting to know each other & all of a sudden..gbam!! She lost her job, she needs this, she needs that..oh God!! Someone I'm just getting to know?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
My brother, na how goat stand for market dem dey price am.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by WorWorBoy: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
daddycee91:
Met this girl on FB some days ago and she said she has a job which I was cool with...we kept chatting and getting to know each other & all of a sudden..gbam!! She lost her job, she needs this, she needs that..oh God!! Someone I'm just getting to know?
grin cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by viccipedia: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:
too deep to comprehend.

11 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
daddycee91:
What honestly could be wrong with our women? Is it due the bad economy or what? Why can't one engage in a decent conversation with a woman you like down deep & getting to know on social media without them bringing their financial issues into it. I'm an average & working guy who's wanting to get serious with the opposite sex on an but all they talk is about their financial problems.

What's wrong with you all women? you'll chasing us away with these attitudes. Make una stop all these things abeg.

Don’t let it get to u...it’s actually a good thing....

Some years back....not picking your calls or giving u two letter response is the sign u’ll use to know a babe doesn’t like u
But these days...Once a woman doesn’t dig u...she will see u as a means to get few cash and material things....they can’t hide it....the unconscious prostitute attitude is difficult to tuck in.
....just walk away...they are too many of them in the world to let the actions of a few ruin ur day

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by 2SWT(f): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
You have to pay registration fee na, Nigerian babes aren't cheap

If you don't pay it in form of house rent, you have to buy a phone or just something significant

10 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by kings59: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
My advise to all guys is to avoid any girl that doesn't love him, but his money.

It is very easy, just test the girl. Pretend you don't have money, change your mod of dressing, know how she behaves when you both talk, observe her smile.

How girls ends a relationship is very easy. They would just tell you that you are disturbing them.

Many had fallen because of pussy.

Solomon fell

David fell

Abacha fell

Learn how to control a woman, and not a woman controlling you.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by pharrell8(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2019
daddycee91:
Bro urs is even beta met a gal collected her noba didn't call her DAT day had to wait till d next day to call all she could tell was DAT she has not eating, I should send her money for her to buy food even if it 5H.. I asked her if I was her Dad and if I didn't call won't she find a way to eat...

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
daddycee91:

If you are really observant, you would notice it is a Nigerian thing.

You are afraid to ask people how they are when you do not have the ability to meet their financial needs and wants.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by MiztaYouneek(m): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
There are over a million decent girls in Nigeria that don't need your money and won't ask for it but just expect you as a man to show care and love.
If you keep meeting these hungry girls all the time then I think you should change the kind of places you look for girls. Probably try somewhere different. What baffles me is how much we have all lost focus of the exact way one can actually build or grow a good relationship into marriage.

First of all, how can one pass through secondary school and I didn't find one decent girl to just be grooming small small. Enter university still didn't find and then nysc still didn't have a serious relationship then now working and feels its now the right time to find a woman.

This is why some people have issues in marriage because by the time they get to this stage, its only a matter of luck to find a perfect soul mate because you end up meeting people who will hide certain things from you just to get married and few years into the marriage those hiden characters or things will definitely start coming out.

35 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by boomssey(f): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
There are over a million decent girls in Nigeria that don't need your money and won't ask for it but just expect you as a man to show care and love.
If you keep meeting these hungry girls all the time then I think you should change the kind of places you look for girls. Probably try somewhere different. What baffles me is how much we have all lost focus of the exact way one can actually build or grow a good relationship into marriage.

First of all, how can one pass through secondary school and I didn't find one decent girl to just be grooming small small. Enter university still didn't find and then nysc still didn't have a serious relationship then now working and feels its now the right time to find a woman.

This is why some people have issues in marriage because by the time they get to this stage, its only a matter of luck to find a perfect soul mate because you end up meeting people who will hide certain things from you just to get married and few years into the marriage those hiden characters or things will definitely start coming out.
words of wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by luvyaself95(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
2SWT:

If you don't pay it in form of house rent, you have to buy a phone or just something significant

See them

9 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Offpoint: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
It seems Nigerians guys are born complainers. 95% of thread in Romance section is of guys complaining and nagging.

If I don't like sokoto, I'll stop visiting sokoto instead of complaining about sokoto always.

I don't like complains, I got my bathroom filled up with soap and Vaselines.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by daddycee91(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ahmed0336:

I never claimed to be who I wasn't o
Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by MedicH: 11:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
There's great poverty and misery in the land oga.

3 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by daddycee91(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Great writeup and very true

1 Like

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by youngengineer180(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
boomssey:
words of wisdom.
Yeah that's the fact bro
boomssey:
words of wisdom.
Yeah that's the fact bro
boomssey:
words of wisdom.
Yeah that's the fact bro
Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
They like 21 year old girls and then they call them women cry

Women have suffered for Nairaland grin

Lil girls, don't change for these hungry wolves with their carrots in hand... You're phone book is full so send a group message like you running a foundation grin grin grin

#Isajoke lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Guest007:
[s]They like 21 year old girls and then they call them women cry

Women have suffered for Nairaland grin

Lil girls, don't change for these hungry wolves with their carrots in hand... You're phone book is full so send a group message like you running a foundation grin grin grin

#Isajoke lipsrsealed[/s]
Take your trash to the Jokes Section

11 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Tableshaker007(m): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Offpoint:
It seems Nigerians guys are born complainers. 95% of thread in Romance section is of guys complaining and nagging.

If I don't like sokoto, I'll stop visiting sokoto instead of complaining about sokoto always.

I don't like complains, I got my bathroom filled up with soap and Vaselines.

Awon soapy gang

4 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Sugar97(f): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Thought you were married??
Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by boomssey(f): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
youngengineer180:
Yeah that's the fact bro
Yeah that's the fact bro
Yeah that's the fact bro
excuse me am not a guy

1 Like

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
Take your trash to the Jokes Section

Yahoo boy... We've noticed you wink
Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2019
daddycee91:

I believe you are meeting the wrong girls..Dem.slay queens

1 Like

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by AfroKnight: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Lol. What a narrow, rigid and amusing line of thought!

There is no guarantee that the girl(s) you meet/date (or in your words, groom) in high school and university would marry you. As long as they have minds of their own, like normal human beings, they are capable of choosing whom they would marry. And you might not be on that list.

Perhaps you would drag them to the altar grin To fulfil your proper, calculated arrangement for marriage.

People change. Mindsets evolve. A down to earth girl who wasn’t materialistic years ago can become extremely materialistic tomorrow and still down to earth, to boot. grin Whose fault?

If you think long courtship/friendship is the key to lasting marriage, then you have a rude awakening awaiting you.

Sometimes, all it takes for a person to have a paradigm shift in values is a triggering event. One eureka moment and boom, “bad bîtch” level is unlocked!

The best advice I can give anyone is “marry a kind person, who actually likes you and wants you too.”

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by AfroKnight: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2019
OP, naija girls are products of the situation in the country. If you stumble upon someone who isn’t that materialistic, you might not be interested in her. She might not be in the package you prefer. That’s life.

It is funny how these ladies are confident enough to demand stuff or beg guys they just met.

You just met a guy and you’re asking for cash or call credit. Shame no dey catch you?

9 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 05, 2019
kings59:
My advise to all guys is to avoid any girl that doesn't love him, but his money.

It is very easy, just test the girl. Pretend you don't have money, change your mod of dressing, know how she behaves when you both talk, observe her smile.

How girls ends a relationship is very easy. They would just tell you that you are disturbing them.

Solomon fell

David fell

Abacha fell

Chai u dey burst my brain..... The question here is how can we control them?
Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 05, 2019
AfroKnight:
OP, naija girls are products of the situation in the country. If you stumble upon someone who isn’t that materialistic, you might not be interested in her. She might not be in the package you prefer. That’s life.

It is funny how these ladies are confident enough to demand stuff or beg guys they just met.

You just met a guy and you’re asking for cash or call credit. Shame no dey catch you?
No mind dem... Its a sign of poverty

1 Like

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 05, 2019
I blame the govt for this nonsense. Social media begging is becoming a full time job for some people... Too bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by khiaa(f): 1:19am On Oct 05, 2019
kings59:

Solomon fell

David fell

Abacha fell

You can add Samson to that list.

5 Likes

Re: What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women? by AstroG: 2:49am On Oct 05, 2019
2SWT:

Rubbish

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO / Not Touching Her When She Comes Over? / THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.