Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things (6347 Views)

Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club / She Is NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND If.........(pictures) / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nastybrave2016: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2019
Relationship expert and psychologist, Joro Olumofin, has listed out 20 things guys should watch out for while dating a lady. According to the love doctor, if any girl is guilty of more than 5 of the things he listed below, the guy should break up.

See list;

1 If she can’t use N5,000 to cook decent meals from Friday – Sunday. (A Full weekend)

2️ If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”

3️ If your girlfriend demands a gift on every birthday

4️ If she borrows money from different guys without asking you

5️ If she doesn’t call your mother on Mother’s Day. .

6️ If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income

7️ If you have given your girlfriend up to N500,000 / $1400 and she’s still broke or doesn’t have a business.

8️ If she is always commenting on known Yahoo boys pictures and Billionaires pictures on IG : “Yas zaddy, i tap into ur grace sir, check ur DM”

9️ If she doesn’t know what you do to make money. E.g she knows you’re a banker but doesn’t know what department you’re in

10. If she takes Postinor 2 like M&K every month

11. If she idolizes runs girls & copies their IG post and Snapchat. “She May be an apprentice soon”

1️2. If she has cheated on you in the past 12 months

1️3. If she’s a student & you can’t locate her on weekends

1️4. If she has never bought you anything apart from perfume, belt & boxers on your birthday. E.g she should buy you books & inspirational dvds

1️5. If she spends N40,000 on makeup every month & she’s not a makeup artist or making money from the makeup.

1️6. If shes always commenting on celebrity pages saying “ Bless me”. .

1️7. If more than 5 night club bouncers know her name in your city

1️8. If she would rather go to the cinema than mid week service

1️9. If she doesn’t let you wipe or clean her up after sex.

2️0. If she gets violent. Trashes your car, assaults, burns your clothes. .

*If your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJFOw12_F1EmpOouFZriPRg

3 Likes

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by ziegurf(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2019
...or could not assist you to tidy up that your mini flat apartment on every weekend visit

1 Like

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by sweetonugbu: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2019
Odiegwu
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by franklingud(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Girls oyaa, e don set
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by franklingud(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2019
Girls oyaa, e don set!!!
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2019
Should I just say what u posted is actually a trash for me....

1 Like

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Happyfela(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2019
List looks legit

1 Like

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Jimmyson: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2019
Trash trash trash. You're not a good adviser. The OP is not even perfect. Damn love Doctor!

3 Likes

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by amajato: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vacancy

Executive Assistant

Location.. Benin city

Requirements..

Good command of English Language ( oral and written)

Must be computer literate (corel draw, Microsoft,)

General IT knowledge

Male or Female

Must be resident in Benin city or willing to relocate at your own expense.

Send your cv to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by APOPTOSIS: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Not FAR from the Truth at all.
These are the attributes of a SLAY QUEEN..

1 Like

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Clean her up after sex? In this recent happenings? Not going to happen undecided

1 Like

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Clean her up after sex? In this recent happenings? Not going to happen undecided

you are tew sexenophobic undecided later now u gurls wuld say men are not romantic after sex.
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nastybrave2016: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hope u got it
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
No. 18 Sha, I no dey go
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by MannieA(f): 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
peterangelo:
Should I just say what u posted is actually a trash for me....

Complete trash! This joro guy is making me so sick!!

2 Likes

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Why then have sex with someone you don't trust? Is only with a prostitute that such move is not advicible for someone to apply.
Personally for me, i make sure i clean, dress-up any lady that sex eventually occured between us and advice her to visit the toilet to urinate. The last girl i did it to was like, is this real?
I don't do it because i am weak or so that next time the cat will be ready but to let the fellow know how much i value humans; cause no one is a piece of rag.
so lady if you can't allow a guy clean you after sex don't expect respect from him next time...infact you should demand that from him cause he was the one that torn and remove those stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Login12: 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
I had a girl that broke my car glass simply Cox we had a lil misunderstanding. I gave her arms lenght next this is her brother kept calling begging on her behalf n even promised to make double refund of the money I spent on fixing the car which I declined clamining she's my only sister and her happiness means a lot to me that alone got me worried
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nastybrave2016: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Login12:
I had a girl that broke my car glass simply Cox we had a lil misunderstanding. I gave her arms lenght next this is her brother kept calling begging on her behalf n even promised to make double refund of the money I spent on fixing the car which I declined clamining she's my only sister and her happiness means a lot to me that alone got me worried
that too bad bro
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nastybrave2016: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
MannieA:

Complete trash! This joro guy is making me so sick!!
not only u
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
21, If she follows jaruma_empire on Instagram.

22, If she posts pictures of her bum bum on social media.
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by khia: 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
#19 Is the dumbest crap I have ever heard of. undecided What an unprofessional psychologist.
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Bigcowhorn: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
khia:
#19 Is the dumbest crap I have ever heard of. undecided What an unprofessional psychologist.

grin

Guy wants to do money ritual with the handkerchief he uses to clean you up. How dare he!
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by khia: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin

Guy wants to do money ritual with the handkerchief he uses to clean you up. How dare he!

Can you believe a psychologist would give such idiotic advice. undecided
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by hify9935(f): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nastybrave2016:
Relationship expert and psychologist, Joro Olumofin, has listed out 20 things guys should watch out for while dating a lady. According to the love doctor, if any girl is guilty of more than 5 of the things he listed below, the guy should break up.

See list;

1 If she can’t use N5,000 to cook decent meals from Friday – Sunday. (A Full weekend)

2️ If she has more than 3 married men as “besto”, “fwends” or “my G”

3️ If your girlfriend demands a gift on every birthday

4️ If she borrows money from different guys without asking you

5️ If she doesn’t call your mother on Mother’s Day. .

6️ If your girlfriend has been to Dubai 3 times from 2018 till date and she doesn’t have any income

7️ If you have given your girlfriend up to N500,000 / $1400 and she’s still broke or doesn’t have a business.

8️ If she is always commenting on known Yahoo boys pictures and Billionaires pictures on IG : “Yas zaddy, i tap into ur grace sir, check ur DM”

9️ If she doesn’t know what you do to make money. E.g she knows you’re a banker but doesn’t know what department you’re in

10. If she takes Postinor 2 like M&K every month

11. If she idolizes runs girls & copies their IG post and Snapchat. “She May be an apprentice soon”

1️2. If she has cheated on you in the past 12 months

1️3. If she’s a student & you can’t locate her on weekends

1️4. If she has never bought you anything apart from perfume, belt & boxers on your birthday. E.g she should buy you books & inspirational dvds

1️5. If she spends N40,000 on makeup every month & she’s not a makeup artist or making money from the makeup.

1️6. If shes always commenting on celebrity pages saying “ Bless me”. .

1️7. If more than 5 night club bouncers know her name in your city

1️8. If she would rather go to the cinema than mid week service

1️9. If she doesn’t let you wipe or clean her up after sex.

2️0. If she gets violent. Trashes your car, assaults, burns your clothes. .

*If your girlfriend is guilty of more than 5 of these and not willing to change, you should consider reentering the market

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJFOw12_F1EmpOouFZriPRg
Lol... I'm speechless.
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by khia: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
inspirator1:

Why then have sex with someone you don't trust? Is only with a prostitute that such move is not advicible for someone to apply.
Personally for me, i make sure i clean, dress-up any lady that sex eventually occured between us and advice her to visit the toilet to urinate. The last girl i did it to was like, is this real?
I don't do it because i am weak or so that next time the cat will be ready but to let the fellow know how much i value humans; cause no one is a piece of rag.
so lady if you can't allow a guy clean you after sex don't expect respect from him next time...infact you should demand that from him cause he was the one that torn and remove those stuffs.

What is wrong with you? A grown woman can get her behind up and clean herself. This is unheard of. Why don't you respect the woman enough to clean herself?
UNBELIEVABLE! shocked
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by khia: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
ericsmith:

you are tew sexenophobic undecided later now u gurls wuld say men are not romantic after sex.

There is nothing romantic about that.
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Bigcowhorn: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
khia:

Can you believe a psychologist would give such idiotic advice. undecided

Babe, don't take that at face value. Look for an ulterior meaning. That's a Nigerian Psychologist talking the Nigerian way and that point has to do with a test of trust than anything else.

In Nigeria we all have a fear of having something connected to us being used in doing voodoo rituals, usually money rituals. The thing is in any true relationship your girlfriend has to trust you 100%, right? So then if she rejects the move of being wiped down by you... there it is! She doesn't really trust you and so is with you for some other reason than pure love.
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by khia: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Babe, don't take that at face value. Look for an ulterior meaning. That's a Nigerian Psychologist talking the Nigerian way and that point has to do with a test of trust than anything else.

In Nigeria we all have a fear of having something connected to us being used in doing voodoo ritual, usually money rituals. The thing is you girlfriend has to trust you 100%, right? So then if she rejects the move of being wiped down by you... there it is! She doesn't not trust you and is with you for some other reason than pure love.

That would be humiliating to me. If he felt that I didn't trust him because I refused to let him clean my body, he could step. tongue
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Bigcowhorn: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
khia:

What is wrong with you? A grown woman can get her behind up and clean herself. This is unheard of. Why don't you respect the woman enough to clean herself?
UNBELIEVABLE! shocked

grin

Lol, dumb Nigerians will drive you insane today.
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by khia: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin

Lol, dump Nigerians will drive you insane today.

Boy, I tell you. The things that I learn about Nigerians from this site is shocking. It's like stepping into a time Warp. undecided
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2019
If she has Mercy-esque ass
Re: Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
khia:

There is nothing romantic about that.

So what d wife did was right, n the man was wrong for been impatient after marriage ... God that provided such mumu man 4 her will also provide ur own mumu. gudnite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies' Breasts Sag Fast / I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) / Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.