Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned (12983 Views)

50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Area4Area: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Tolexander:
You have no good knowledge of diplomacy

Only Lesotho is an enclave in South Africa. What is the diplomatic relationship between Lesotho and South Africa? They are on a good relationship, no problem between the two nations so the seaports in South Africa can be used by the Mosotho government and the land can be used based on the diplomatic agreement between the two nations.
Unlike Nigeria and the proposed enclave, Biafra, there will be bitter feeling and a severe relationship tide between the two nations.

Based on the R. Niger being an international waterway, can the Nigerien government use the River Niger from the delta discharge to Wersternmost end of Kebbi State for cargo? That is a question to you.

The fact that a water is designated as international water, does it mean the nations involved do not have their own part of the water which can never be trespassed by any nation without permission? I’m sorry for your knowledge o

You are very correct but let me chip in some points most of these IPOBians don't know bro, the Sothos of Lesotho and SA are same people and same ethnic group and identity,
The Swazis in Eswatini(former Swaziland) are same with their people in SA so both have no problems with the SA authorities, moreover, they've already had several agreements and treaties with SA on immigration, trade and the rest.
@the bolded, the online Biafra doesn't have any agreement with Nigeria to designate the River Niger as international water or territory, no agreement yet with Nigeria on using the Bight of Benin in the Atlantic for trade so Biafra is dead on arrival without Nigeria's approval

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by selemempe: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2019
ZZ22:
You'd be deluded if you think this ekpeitit guy is from SS not to talk of AkwaIbom. Dude is probably yyeske and his ewedu odour always gives him out
of course. I know. He makes his own too obvious. Lol. He is an abokì from kebbi

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by selemempe: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2019
ZZ22:
You'd be deluded if you think this ekpeitit guy is from SS not to talk of AkwaIbom. Dude is probably yyeske and his ewedu odour always gives him out
it's not probably...he is the same guy as yyeske and area4area. Dude has never learnt how to hide his identity grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Area4Area: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is like someone has talked sense into your head.

The more you need to talk to your Nnamdi kanu to limit his bounds to East.

SE is big enough to be a country on her own but if una still like wild goose chase, you guys can continue.

Is nice thing your brain is now in order to excellent school of thought.
I was surprised that this was coming from him, I guess reality is already dawning on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Gazzy88(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2019
ZZ22:
Terrible thing is that you hate hearing people speaking against your deluded Biafra and anybody doing that is automatically a Yoruba man. You're sick!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2019
grin

Rejected jew land grabbers

Let me pack here while they shame themselves thinking they are shaming afonja

Such an action packed thread, with online wariors throwing and ducking jabs ..... Someone get me pop corn and gelato

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Area4Area: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2019
wingmanIII:

What exactly is your point? That a nation without an outlet to the sea is not sustainable?
Pick up a map, so many nations exist well without seaports or outlet to the sea.
You're still making no sense, Liechtenstein is a double landlocked country(bordered by two landlocked countries, Switzerland and Austria) in Europe, it is rich but can freely trade with the rest of the world because they have agreements with the surrounding countries, which agreement does Biafra have with Nigeria already?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Ekpeitit(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2019
ZZ22:

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Ekpeitit(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Now we know who is actually deluded.
Let me say what you want to hear then.
We love Igbos.
We trust Igbos.
Akwa Ibom will vote for an Igbo president.
Akwa Ibom will join Biafra.
Biafra can use Akwa Ibom oil to develop Igbo land.
Are you happy now?
MUMU.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Area4Area: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2019
ZZ22:
E pain dis one wella.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Area4Area: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2019
ZZ22:
He has logged in with another of his handle Area4area. He switched from Ekpeitit to Area4area
If I report this post now, people go talk say I wicked but I would not

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Area4Area: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2019
selemempe:
Lol, Abok.i from Kebbi again? I thought I've been afonja all the while

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Area4Area: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2019
Gazzy88:
Terrible thing is that you hate hearing people speaking against your deluded Biafra and anybody doing that is automatically a Yoruba man. You're sick!
Just leave them in their delusion, they'd finally wake up when the hangover is over

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by wingmanIII: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Area4Area:
You're still making no sense, Liechtenstein is a double landlocked country(bordered by two landlocked countries, Switzerland and Austria) in Europe, it is rich but can freely trade with the rest of the world because they have agreements with the surrounding countries, which agreement does Biafra have with Nigeria already?

You can still trade freely by air. More expensive but feasible especially with the Antov planes.
By the way, you assume Nigeria will remain same if Biafra secedes? I don't think so, even if the South Southerners don't go with Biafra, I doubt if they will remain with Nigeria.
Biafra could still get an agreement with them or even with the South West.
Truth is, if any part of Nigeria secedes, the union will crumble, this is why the owners of Nigeria get hysterical when they hear Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by KraticKratus: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2019
Afonja website. Deceits everywhere.
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Danzysb(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2019
Ekpeitit:
Now we know who is actually deluded.
Let me say what you want to hear then.
We love Igbos.
We trust Igbos.
Akwa Ibom will vote for an Igbo president.
Akwa Ibom will join Biafra.
Biafra can use Akwa Ibom oil to develop Igbo land.
Are you happy now?
MUMU.

what's wrong with people like you,do you think it's only akwa ibom or niger Delta that has oil,please go and educate yourself,south east alone has oil in three of our states,anambra,abia and imo.these states even have untapped oil wells.Of what use do you think akwa ibom is to us?.....we have Igbo brothers in the south south and I think that's even one of the reasons the south south is joined to Biafra.if you support or don't support us it won't change a thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by omenka(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2019
Tolexander:
give us an example and convince us that you are wiser than those madmen roaming the street
Baba don provoke! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Yujin(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2019
Ekpeitit:
So why do you want us in your Biafra so badly?
I know you think Igbos are very smart and others are stupid, answer me, why do you want us so badly if not for our oil and sea.
Who is the fool now?
Keep dreaming and wasting your time.
Why can't you just form your Igbo Biafra a d leave us alone?
That's all we are asking.
Na by force?
WE DON'T WANT YOU, IS THAT VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?
Wow! What a rabid Igbo hater. I see Biafra gives you nightmares. Well for your information Biafra will come with all Igbos from every state they are presently located. Neighbouring groups who share similar goals with us shall be part of Biafra and there's nothing you can do about it. Igbos are a great people and it scares the shit out of you. No sorry! Soon you will lose it and use the noose like Ymodulus. Biafra is coming.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2019
Akponmfet:
Yes,Biafra is an Igbo thing and it should end in the Eastern states.

Exactly my stand.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

Rejected jew land grabbers

Let me pack here while they shame themselves thinking they are shaming afonja

[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2019
Tolexander:
Nigerian investments in the south east is gone automatically and will be naturalized if Biafra succeeded seceding. That is no reason for needing Biafra by the Nigerian government.
And no reason for bilateral agreements.
What about the numerous ndigbo investments in Nigeria and the deported Biafrans?

Tell us from the mid 20th century, how many countries have a mutual relationship with the country which they secede from.

No effect at all.

If that is the case, what of those with investment in Spain, Sudan before it was south and north..They will lose all.

Things don't work that way.

Is only in Nigeria that such thought is been used to suppressed.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Thermodynamics(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Ekpeitit:
It's funny how you guys keep saying people claiming to be from South South ,what makes you think that there are no Niger Delta people on Nairaland?
The Niger Delta people know very well that Igbos should never be trusted and will never go with your Biafra, we also know that if you were not landlocked and we did not have oil Igbo people would never have invited us into their so called Biafra.
Let me ask you something, let's say Akwa Ibom State where I come from decide to join your useless Biafra, what will we gain from that?
What do the Igbos bring to the table,we have oil,what do you have?
You have nothing but the dream to use our oil to develop your Igbo communities.
We don't need you,you need us.
Please form your Igbo Biafra and leave us out of your nonsense.
Ndisime ndito uneghe.
I must emphasize that I am Ibibio not Yoruba.

You're correct, the Igbos will just end up using the oil in South South to develop their lands. I don't trust them too, but, the question now is, where do we go from here, cus the Hausas are already using our oil to develop their lands. The Hausas are already doing the things you complained about to us.

But I tell you, it's still better for the South South to side with the Igbos, we have much in common compared to the Hausas, we are all Christians.
Most of us are educated and reasonable compared to the Hausas who are mostly illiterates.
The Yorubas are okay, but about 50% of them are Muslim and will support the Hausas tomorrow in Islamizing Nigeria, plus they are very discriminative when it comes to tribe.
I got to know much about them during my NYSC.

Now my point is that, the South South are surrounded by people who just want to use us.
but we should go with the one with a lesser treath.

I'm from Delta State by the way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by hustleranthem(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2019
Danzysb:

what's wrong with people like you,do you think it's only akwa ibom or niger Delta that has oil,please go and educate yourself,south east alone has oil in three of our states,anambra,abia and imo.these states even have untapped oil wells.Of what use do you think akwa ibom is to us?.....we have Igbo brothers in the south south and I think that's even one of the reasons the south south is joined to Biafra.if you support or don't support us it won't change a thing.
this guy sha, I just dey read ur posts since. So for your mind, you feel say Niger deltans go support Biafra? I laugh u in Swahili. Guy, you are just being delusional because you've not had interactions with Niger deltans on this Biafra topic. No one and I repeat no one is ready to follow Biafra because Niger delta has its own seccession agenda which is Niger delta republic.

Wait o, u dey feel say na only Biafra won secced abi. Everybody dey fight for their own agenda for the country. So no dey forcefully add other ethnic groups to your agenda. Until everyone comes into an agreement, what you posted is still an assumption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by hustleranthem(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2019
Thermodynamics:

You're correct, the Igbos will just end up using the oil in South South to develop their lands. I don't trust them too, but, the question now is, where do we go from here, cus the Hausas are already using our oil to develop their lands. The Hausas are already doing the things you complained about to us.

But I tell you, it's still better for the South South to side with the Igbos, we have much in common compared to the Hausas, we are all Christians.
Most of us are educated and reasonable compared to the Hausas who are mostly illiterates.
The Yorubas are okay, but about 50% of them are Muslim and will support the Hausas tomorrow in Islamizing Nigeria, plus they are very discriminative when it comes to tribe.
I got to know much about them during my NYSC.

Now my point is that, the South South are surrounded by people who just want to use us.
but we should go with the one with a lesser treath.

I'm from Delta State by the way
Niger delta will not go with any of the major ethnic groups. We will form our own republic and that has always been a plan B. We are not puppets to be tossed around. This Biafra guy just dey feel himself like say we no know Igbo people. Who wan share the same country with Igbo man? That union will be worse than present at Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Successdude(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Eteka1:
Who de follow una do Biafra? Don't bring that play near Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
its obvious how u guys are just desperate at shooting up what's not genuine ...

However I want to believe you went to school.. So u should understand what "when " mean.

No point arguing. Wise people don't get honored arguing.

Till then.
No ranting can change anything
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2019
selemempe:

He is Yoruba not aboki...
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by DesChyko: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2019
Ekpeitit:

Let me ask you something, let's say Akwa Ibom State where I come from decide to join your useless Biafra, what will we gain from that?
What do the Igbos bring to the table,we have oil,what do you have?

To be very frank, the Igbos have nothing that Akwa Ibom will gain from. Let the igbos keep their Biafra dreams to themselves and leave Akwa Ibom out of it. Biafra is an Igbo idea of secession from Nigeria. Dragging the reluctant Akwa Ibom along will only delay their plans.
It's best that Akwa Ibom is left to remain part of Nigeria. They are very comfortable with the current arrangement as they are already fully in control on how their oil is managed and utilized in developing their lands.
After all, what Igbos have is just a dream for their future in the face of the current clime. Something Akwa Ibom does not have and does not need. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Successdude(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2019
Area4Area:
Give us links where the representatives of those minorities told you that their people want Biafra

You believe in ranting ? Your effort wont change anything at all

Till the d-day all these would be sorted out. And by then, it will b obvious
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is like someone has talked sense into your head.

The more you need to talk to your Nnamdi kanu to limit his bounds to East.

SE is big enough to be a country on her own but if una still like wild goose chase, you guys can continue.

Is nice thing your brain is now in order to excellent school of thought.

dont mind the foolissh ipob that are trying attach other people by force to their silly Biafra.

They are the ones deceiving Nnamdi Kanu.

Useless ideas they keep using in pursuit of the Biafra nonsense.

For me i prefer regional government.

If secession is granted, let it be only Igbos in the south east. If the ones in south south wants to join then they should officially write us when the time comes
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Thermodynamics(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2019
Ekpeitit:
The truth is bitter but I will tell you anyway.
We trust Hausa people more than Igbos.
Relationships are built on trust and you can't build a relationship with any other tribe because they don't trust you.
It's sad but it's true.
I prefer to deal with Hausa people than Igbo people because we all know Igbo people are worse,Hausas are more honest.
That's why an Igbo man can never and will never be president of Nigeria.

Yes Hausa people are more Honest, and the Igbos are very dubious and conning, that's a fact.
but I tell you, we are still better off with the Igbos, there is a way the Hausas think, most of them are dumb illiterates, not to talk of the fact that they are Muslims, they will Islamize the South South if we join them. If the Igbos leave, the population of Christians in Nigeria will decrease greatly.

In the North, they don't know the difference between South South and Igbo, to them, if you are not Yoruba or Hausa, then you are Igbo, and when the crisis starts, the attack anyone who is not Yoruba Muslim or Hausa.

Not to talk of the fact that the Hausas have no regard for life.
I agree they have honesty, but their negative part outways their positive part.

A man who values life is better than a dishonest man.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2019
We keep them to make the struggle full blown in SE.

SE is sizeable enough to be s country.

A state is a group of people living in a particular geographical region, with organized system of government, have same cultural values, share same interest. With boundaries internationally recognised devoid of external aggression

Nigeria has designated SE as geographical region and above all same SE share same cultural values and also Interest...

Boundaries remains the issue without invasion.

When Ekwueme designated here SE , he has foresight because he knows that it can stand as a country. He saw tomorrow.

What elder sees while sitting even if you stand, you won't see that.

Biafra should be all about SE and that has been stand of the majority.
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Successdude:

You believe in ranting ? Your effort wont change anything at all

Till the d-day all these would be sorted out. And by then, it will b obvious

Why are you silly ipob trying so hard to pressure others to join you?. Quite a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

IGP Bans Use Of POS Machines In Stations, Force Facilities Nationwide / Hadiza Bala Usman For Minister / Northerners Can’t Afford Another Buhari As President In 2023 — NEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.