Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned (13046 Views)

50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
honourhim:

You ve simply accepted the fact that i have shown you how empty your brain is by making that nonsense statement that ipob should go through their legislature. I ve exposed your hypocrisy.

I dont care about ipob and i dont support Biafra but i hate to see people like you display hypocrisy.

i will never join any body in back and forth of insult, perhaps some of us have better parents to train us

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Danzysb(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

grin

Ibos are comedian i swear, with all the federal allocation SE has recieved since 1999, it ranks lowest of low in almost all economic index... it attracts the least Foriegn Direct Investment, It has the lowest IGR after NorthEast, for decades Its has not yet controled its erossion, Ebonyi a tiny state still ranks high in poverty level... so what makes you think without oil biafra wouldnt have another starvation episode seeing millions starve to death and another million engage in canibalism just like the Civil War

Ibos and Rwandas are to different people, i have met rwandas and worked with them, and i grew up with many ibos so spare us the fictional imaginary biafra been compared to Rwanda... get your Useless greedy Legislatures to sponsor a bill on Referndum and i swear to almighty God all tribes in Nigeria would support you to get a date through pressuring our Legislature to pass the bill... enough of multiple threads to wail and coerce people who dont give a fvck about you

This is the usual mindset of foolish people we have in this country,you are part of the backward minded folks who think everything begins and ends with oil,Oga you don't have any idea how the south east works,you think a common business minded igbo man cares about oil in niger Delta or Nigeria....the igbos are very industrious and commercial.ok you are claiming that your region has much IGR,where has the IGR taken yoy,your family and Nigerians so far....IGR or no IGR Nigeria is still the poverty capital of the world and you are here talking of IGR,if igbos are on their own as a separate country Nigeria would become a laughing stalk.......

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Anago0147: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Danzysb:

please,what are you saying exactly?
. Ignore the nematode

That's a Yoruba man
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Danzysb:

This is the usual mindset of foolish people we have in this country,you are part of the backward minded folks who think everything begins and ends with oil,Oga you don't have any idea how the south east works,you think a common business minded igbo man cares about oil in niger Delta or Nigeria....the igbos are very industrious and commercial.ok you are claiming that your region has much IGR,where has the IGR taken yoy,your family and Nigerians so far....IGR or no IGR Nigeria is still the poverty capital of the world and you are here talking of IGR,if igbos are on their own as a separate country Nigeria would become a laughing stalk.......

hahahahaaa!!! pained ibos crying on my mention after seeing fact.. youcant develop your tiny 5 states you are making mouth lol iberiberism

you think economy is about petty tradin? what exactly does ibos produce to earn forex to boost GDP excet to rely on oil forex to import inferior trash and drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

i will never join any body in back and forth of insult, perhaps some of us have better parents to train us

Your stupldlty and hypocrisy have been exposed so bury your face in shame pls.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
honourhim:

Your stupldlty and hypocrisy have been exposed so bury your face in shame pls.

abeg take your " L "

rejected by yoruba

rejected and called slaves by Ijaws

rejected by akwa ibom

rejected and killed in south africa and ghana

rejected and given quite notice by northerners

lol ... no wonder you are pained kpele oo biko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

hahahahaaa!!! pained ibos crying on my mention after seeing fact.. youcant develop your tiny 5 states you are making mouth lol iberiberism

you think economy is about petty tradin? what exactly does ibos produce to earn forex to boost GDP excet to rely on oil forex to import inferior trash and drugs

Shut up your dirty mouth. What is the need of your GDP noise making if the north is the poverty capital of Nigeria while the south east you are talking about are not?

The north is the educationally most backward while the south east are NOT so whats the essence of the useless indices you are talkiing about?

Do you reason well at all?

The south east you talking about are progressive people and you are here running like headless chicken around their matter. DO youmake good use of your brain at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by hustleranthem(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:

My advise to you is to support Biafra, it will be easier for you to seek and collect Niger Delta Republic from Biafra because Biafra can also be independent. For Niger Delta or SS to get independence from Nigeria is next to impossicant.
Niger delta has all it takes to be a successful republic so we don't need any validation from Biafra to succeed. I wish you good luck though but it is also highly impossicant for Biafra to break out without any form of resistance. Do you have what it takes to withstand the wrath of the Nigerian millitary? Of course you don't.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
honourhim:

Shut up your dirty mouth. What is the need of your GDP noise making if the north is the poverty capital of Nigeria while the south east you are talking about are not?

The north is the educationally most backward while the south east are NOT so whats the essence of the useless indices you are talkiing about?

Do you reason well at all?

The south east you talking about are progressive people and you are here running like headless chicken around their matter. DO youmake good use of your brain at all?

Like i earlier said Southeast and Northeast are the burden of the nation, but atleast northeast are not in every city criminalising all activities and hiding under trading.. goto NBS and get statistic of southeast and you would know in you guys are the burden of southern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

I tripple dare your protesters to goto National Assembly and your Governors lodge to protest "Peacefully" if you aint cowards and i promise we would mobilise our own legislatures to sign the referendum bill before 6 months
[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

Like i earlier said Southeast and Northeast are the burden of the nation, but atleast northeast are not in every city criminalising all activities and hiding under trading.. goto NBS and get statistic of southeast and you would know in you guys are the burden of southern Nigeria
[/s]
[s]
Exc2000:

abeg take your " L "

rejected by yoruba

rejected by akwa ibom

[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

when ipobians are shown facts they become pained and start throwing insults... atleast if you were smart you would counter me on economic points i listed and not act blind to it..

Anyways i know you people just want attention ...

However like i keep saying, I dare you people to be serious and tell your lawmakers to sponsor a bill on referendum and our lawmakers would gladly pass it into law then you would see every body wants your biafra out quickly till then all this cheap noise making like you dont know how constituition are amended to include referendum is a childish joke
[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

abeg take your L

rejected by yoruba

rejected by akwa ibom

You are trying to console yourself.

Igbos have lands and houses in all the places you mentioned which they used their own money to buy and build. Those people did mot dash us the land so they have no right to take it away from us.

Igbos have their businesses in all the places you mentioned and can never be taken away from us so screaming rejection like a mad man everywhere here is meaningless since those people cannot send us packing.

In further display of your hypocrisy you mentioned south Africa as if Yorubas are not part of the people rejected there. Also dont forget the Yorubas listed to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drug offences.

An Igbo man sent his plane to bring back Nigerians free from south africa and your Yoruba people were part of the people in that flight and you are here displaying hypocrisy. Stop being a disgrace to your people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by wingmanIII: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

what a joke, less than 40k bpd for biafras 14 million citizens, why not make sure research before chest beating google states that produce oil in Nigeria

This could be the current production. Do you know what oil reserves mean? Most oil in SE is largely unexploited.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
honourhim:

Oga stop dissplaying your stupldlity.

Which of the region is the capital of poverty in Nigeria?

Which of the region is educationally backward?

was south east mentioned in any of this two above?

you are consoling yourself with your dependence on oil money.

Keep your useless talk out of here pls and stop displaying elements of madness.
In Northern Nigeria, over 96 percent of the people are without brains! -------Donald Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
honourhim:

You are trying to console yourself.

Igbos have lands and houses in all the places you mentioned which they used their own money to buy and build. Those people did mot dash us the land so they have no right to take it away from us.

Igbos have their businesses in all the places you mentioned and can never be taken away from us so screaming rejection like a mad man everywhere here is meaningless since those people cannot send us packing.

In further display of your hypocrisy you mentioned south Africa as if Yorubas are not part of the people rejected there. Also dont forget the Yorubas listed to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia for drug offences.

An Igbo man sent his plane to bring back Nigerians free from south africa and your Yoruba people were part of the people in that flight and you are here displaying hypocrisy. Stop being a disgrace to your people.

lol land without C of O ... maga

look around this thread and see how everyone rejected you..

take your "L" cos shame should be catching you now, even the previous akwa ibom thread you were roundly rejected

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

lol pained wailing ipob.. hahah only insult dem sabi
[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
wingmanIII:

This could be the current production. Do you know what oil reserves mean? Most oil in SE is largely unexploited.

almost all region has oil prospects so this means akwa ibom could produce more, and North might it the jackpot

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

And you people keep sellling lands to Igbos till today. Yet you say they are burden? How do you reason.

When the northern youths gave igbos quit notice from the north didnt you see northern governors who came to south east to beg on behalf of their people?

Why didnt they support the quit notice since we are a burden, according to you?

Did you see or hear anyday that Nnamdi Kanu or his Ipob group beg the north?

Did you see our governors beg the north?

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by wingmanIII: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

grin

Ibos are comedian i swear, with all the federal allocation SE has recieved since 1999, it ranks lowest of low in almost all economic index... it attracts the least Foriegn Direct Investment, It has the lowest IGR after NorthEast, for decades Its has not yet controled its erossion, Ebonyi a tiny state still ranks high in poverty level... so what makes you think without oil biafra wouldnt have another starvation episode seeing millions starve to death and another million engage in canibalism just like the Civil War

Ibos and Rwandas are to different people, i have met rwandas and worked with them, and i grew up with many ibos so spare us the fictional imaginary biafra been compared to Rwanda... get your Useless greedy Legislatures to sponsor a no bill on Referndum and i swear to almighty God all tribes in Nigeria would support you to get a date through pressuring our Legislature to pass the bill... enough of multiple threads to wail and coerce people who dont give a fvck about you

Hate fueled gibberish!!
Don't kill yourself boy!
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

take your "L" cos shame should be catching you now, even the previous akwa ibom thread you were roundly rejected
[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Tolexander: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
selemempe:
lol...adenugas glo, access bank, Nigeria brewery will be allowed to go to Biafra to prevent Biafra from using river Niger? How old are you bro..you are angry like a child and there is a reason people like you don't become leaders.

Eritrea and Ethiopia have normalised relations, Ireland and UK have normal relations

The Biafra we are looking for is not the one of war but that is also an option if we feel backed to a corner.

what is Dangote’s asset?
What is the value of Adenuga’s asset?
Those ones are not significant in international politics.
They will go and settle that in the international court of arbitration.
It is up to the individuals (Dangote and Otedola), not Nigerian government to negotiate their stands and values with the Biafran government. There are also Igbo assets to be forfeited to Nigerian government. Win and lose case.

During the civil war, why were all the properties left by the ndigbo labeled abandoned properties?
Ojukwu came back from exile to claim the property bequeathed to him, Villaska Lodge, in the famous Ojukwu vs Attorney-General of Lagos State, after he was evicted from the lodge by the state government.
If Biafra has succeeded, would he have the effrontery to claim the property?

Concerning the bolded. I said countries that seceded in the mid 20th century, Ireland seceded from the UK during that period?
Ethiopian and Eritrean politics, who seceded?
Ethiopia or Eritrea?
Since 1991 when Eritrea eventually got the independence from Ethiopia, they just agreed on a final peace last year (2018)
Ethiopia is a far bigger nation than Eritrea, Ethiopia became landlocked, no access to the sea. Ethiopia needs Eritrea farther than Eritrean needs Ethiopia. Ethiopia has been using force for long and not working, hence the need for armistice.

From your post, Biafra needs Nigerian waterway than Nigeria needs Biafra. War against Nigerian government is the surest way to claim the Nigerian territory as far as the Atlantic Ocean.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by wingmanIII: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

almost all region has oil prospects so this means akwa ibom could produce more, and North might it the jackpot

Off course!!
What has north hitting jackpot got to do with SE?
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
honourhim:

And you people keep sellling lands to Igbos till today. Yet you say they are burden? How do you reason.

When the northern youths gave igbos quit notice from the north didnt you see northern governors who came to south east to beg on behalf of their people?

Why didnt they support the quit notice since we are a burden, according to you?

Did you see or hear anyday that Nnamdi Kanu or his Ipob group beg the north?

Did you see our governors beg the north?

Stop deceiving yourself.

that is your issue with north init? why not take it up with northerners.. Cos here in south we know you are leeches and parasite, a big burden on Southern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

that is your issue with north init? why not take it up with northerners.. Cos here in south we know you are leeches and parasite, a big burden on Southern Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
AdoIfHitlerr:
[s][/s]
You don't have to strike out those comments: They came from mentally retarde.d yoruba guys! Those who started like them on NL have gone to their early graves! Leave them, such fate awaits them too! What will Nigeria become without the Igbos?
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

Oga i dont care about people's support when i am dealing with fools like you.

I am number one enemy of ipob. You check my post in the past when Nnamdi Kanu was in Nigeria. I am still against IPOB and they know.

It is empty brains like you that cares about people's support when they are making a post here. Not me.

You think i am here to support ipob. Keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Ayade Reveals Reason Why APC Should Support Tinubu / FG Officially Presents 4Ds As New Foreign Policy Documents / PENGASSAN Shuts Down PPPRA Offices Over Appointment Issues (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.