Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned (13043 Views)

50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Thermodynamics(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2019
hustleranthem:
this guy sha, I just dey read ur posts since. So for your mind, you feel say Niger deltans go support Biafra? I laugh u in Swahili. Guy, you are just being delusional because you've not had interactions with Niger deltans on this Biafra topic. No one and I repeat no one is ready to follow Biafra because Niger delta has its own seccession agenda which is Niger delta republic.

Wait o, u dey feel say na only Biafra won secced abi. Everybody dey fight for their own agenda for the country. So no dey forcefully add other ethnic groups to your agenda. Until everyone comes into an agreement, what you posted is still an assumption.

It'll be almost impossible for Niger Delta to break out from Nigeria on her own, that's a fact.
Our population is to small, and we are too divided to come together, we have too many tribes, too many, with different languages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
honourhim:

dont mind the foolissh ipob that are trying attach other people by force to their silly Biafra.

They are the ones deceiving Nnamdi Kanu.

Useless ideas they keep using in pursuit of the Biafra nonsense.

For me i prefer regional government.

If secession is granted, let it be only Igbos in the south east. If the ones in south south wants to join then they should officially write us when the time comes

What you people even thinking, with my comment sef.

I supported his stand because that has been my earlier stand.

Biafra as of now is only SE and SE alone.

Majority of us won't be comfortable with any SS states in biafra because it will be another Nigeria.

If true, The mistake Nnamdi kanu made was not accepting secession of 5 eastern states when offered to him...That is his greatest undoing..

Anyday he confines his struggle to SE, he will get massive support and Govt approval.

The SS states can remain with Nigeria but I strongly insist biafra should be all about SE..not otherwise....

Adding SS states will lead to insult, bickering and derogatory words and moreso leading to creation of another Nigeria.

So I think in all honest and understanding of minds SS should remain with Nigeria as SE will be only region of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Danzysb:

what's wrong with people like you,do you think it's only akwa ibom or niger Delta that has oil,please go and educate yourself,south east alone has oil in three of our states,anambra,abia and imo.these states even have untapped oil wells.Of what use do you think akwa ibom is to us?.....we have Igbo brothers in the south south and I think that's even one of the reasons the south south is joined to Biafra.if you support or don't support us it won't change a thing.

what a joke, less than 40k bpd for biafras 14 million citizens, why not make sure research before chest beating google states that produce oil in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Danzysb(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

what a joke, less than 40k bpd for biafras 14 million citizens, why not make sure research before chest beating google states that produce oil in Nigeria

please,what are you saying exactly?
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thermodynamics:

It'll be almost impossible for Niger Delta to break out from Nigeria on her own, that's a fact.
Our population is to small, and we are too divided to come together, we have too many tribes, too many, with different languages.

Same division there is something happening here with their comments and easily breeds insults....

But in all Sincerity and honest I think SE should be biafra and SS remain to avoid suspicion and creation of another Nigeria.

Majority of us won't be comfortable with any SS states in biafra because it will be another Nigeria with different derogatory statements and insults

If true, The mistake Nnamdi kanu made was not accepting secession of 5 eastern states when offered to him...That is his greatest undoing..
Anyday he confines his struggle to SE, he will get massive support and Govt approval.

The SS states can remain with Nigeria but I strongly insist biafra should be all about SE..not otherwise....

Adding SS states will lead to insult, bickering and derogatory words and moreso leading to creation of another Nigeria.

So I think in all honest and understanding of minds SS should remain with Nigeria as SE will be only region of Biafra.
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

[/s]
shatap
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Danzysb:

please,what are you saying exactly?

i am telling you in real terms, SE oil is little and the dude up thier shouldnt chest beat with Akwa ibom Nigerias major oil producers doing hundres of barrel a day....

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by selemempe: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

how many BPD does Rwanda have since they became fastest growing economy in Africa? How many sea ports does Rwanda have? Their land mass is roughly that of South East, same with their population. Why are they having better road infrastructure and cleaner streets than your Nigeria?

If after studying Rwanda, you think Igbos won't create a great country in Biafra alone, then you are not as smart as you think.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by selemempe: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Same division there is something happening here with their comments and easily breeds insults....

But in all Sincerity and honest I think SE should be biafra and SS remain to avoid suspicion and creation of another Nigeria.

Majority of us won't be comfortable with any SS states in biafra because it will be another Nigeria with different derogatory statements and insults

stop spamming the thread with the same jiber jaber

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
selemempe:
how many BPD does Rwanda have since they became fastest growing economy in Africa? How many sea ports does Rwanda have? Their land mass is roughly that of South East, same with their population. Why are they having better road infrastructure and cleaner streets than your Nigeria?

If after studying Rwanda, you think Igbos won't create a great country in Biafra alone, then you are not as smart as you think.

grin

Ibos are comedian i swear, with all the federal allocation SE has recieved since 1999, it ranks lowest of low in almost all economic index... it attracts the least Foriegn Direct Investment, It has the lowest IGR after NorthEast, for decades Its has not yet controled its erossion, Ebonyi a tiny state still ranks high in poverty level... so what makes you think without oil biafra wouldnt have another starvation episode seeing millions starve to death and another million engage in canibalism just like the Civil War

Ibos and Rwandas are to different people, i have met rwandas and worked with them, and i grew up with many ibos so spare us the fictional imaginary biafra been compared to Rwanda... get your Useless greedy Legislatures to sponsor a bill on Referndum and i swear to almighty God all tribes in Nigeria would support you to get a date through pressuring our Legislature to pass the bill... enough of multiple threads to wail and coerce people who dont give a fvck about you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

grin

Ibos are comedian i swear, with all the federal allocation SE has recieved since 1999, it ranks lowest of low in almost all economic index... it attracts the least Foriegn Direct Investment, It has the lowest IGR after NorthEast, for decades Its has not yet controled its erossion, Ebonyi a tiny state still ranks high in poverty level... so what makes you think without oil biafra wouldnt have another starvation episode seeing millions starve to death and another million engage in canibalism just like the Civil War

Ibos and Rwandas are to different people, i have met rwandas and worked with them, and i grew up with many ibos so spare us the fictional imaginary biafra been compared to Rwanda... get your Useless greedy Legislatures to sponsor a bill on Referndum and i swear to almighty God all tribes in Nigeria would support you to get a date through pressuring our Legislature to pass the bill... enough of multiple threads to wail and coerce people who dont give a fvck about you
[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

i am telling you in real terms, SE oil is little and the dude up thier shouldnt chest beat with Akwa ibom Nigerias major oil producers doing hundres of barrel a day....

[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by hustleranthem(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thermodynamics:

It's also impossible for Biafra to break out on their own. Even though we have different languages in Niger delta, we have similar way of life so it's easier for us to reach an understanding.

It's totally different from forming an alliance with the igbos because we all know how they like to be bossy and authoritative. It will be a total chaos because in Biafra, they will also claim to be the majority and that will cause more internal conflicts.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by amajato: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vacancy

Executive Assistant

Location.. Benin city

Requirements..

Good command of English Language ( oral and written)

Must be computer literate (corel draw, Microsoft,)

General IT knowledge

Male or Female

Must be resident in Benin city or willing to relocate at your own expense.

Send your cv to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by selemempe: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

grin

immature rants of childish troll. Every part of Nigeria apart from Abuja is the same Sithole.
The picture of erosion below is in Ogun state not igboland. Reality and fiction are parallels
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/erosion-renders-20-families-homeless-in-ogun/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by SLAP44: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
selemempe:
The need for Biafra cannot be over emphasized. First of all, Nigeria is the only country in the world with three major tribes and a 50/50 Christian and Muslim population. That is our major bane and has made national cohesion and integration impossible till tomorrow. Infant, Nigeria is the only country without a national culture or ideology.

However, the call for Biafra has made the Igbos seem weak in the midst of our close neighbours and allies the south south. Everyday we see someone claiming south south, opening a thread and either dissociating their tribe from Biafra or starting an insult against Igbos because of the believe of pro one Nigerians that without south south Biafra is dead.

Is that true? Let's look at the map of Nigeria again

The south east is surrounded by Nigeria on all sides but it can stand as a country on its own. Estwatini is doing great inside south Africa

Estwatini is doing better in terms of quality of life and infrastructure than Nigeria. South east has a port in Onitsha and assess to river in Abia. There is oil and gas in Anambra, imo and Abia. There is still coal in Enugu.

If going forward, the south south folks refuse to unite with us who has never done anything against their interest then we must cut them lose or forget about Biafra.
Afonjas or no Afonjas, truth is that the South south has not done enough to show they are friends of the Igbos. Enemies can only sow the seed of discord where the ground is fertile.
After backing GEJ in 2015 and being hated by the north for it, did it stop Asari Dokubo from calling Igbo ijaw slavé?

How long do we keep lying to ourselves about the reality of our relationship with the south south? What have we ever gained from these people? The civil war was caused by a south south man, but it was us in the south east that paid for it.
The abandoned property saga was not done anywhere else except the south south.

We accept the ibibios in Abia but the ibibios will not accept and respect the Igbos in Akwaibom. We accept the Igala in Anambra but they won't accept the Igbos in kogi or Benue. We accept the cross river tribes in ebonyi, but the cross riverians will not accept the Igbos in cross river.

How long do we play big brother to rude people? The south south should either start acting like dependable allies of Igbos or get cut off. Right now the Igbos seem not to have allies, better that than a fake ally who gives nothing but takes everything, including our dignity.

We must not live in a bubble. Reality is real.

Those people are not from Akwa ibom, don't get it twisted. Wait till a referendum, then you will understand that being a Nigerian is like a curse.
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2019
selemempe:
immature rants of childish troll. Every part of Nigeria apart from Abuja is the same Sithole.
The picture of erosion below is in Ogun state not igboland. Reality and fiction are parallels
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/erosion-renders-20-families-homeless-in-ogun/amp/

Atleast you could only argue about erosion being in ogun... safe to say you also know all my facts about southeat are correct.. so fair enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by SLAP44: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
hustleranthem:
It's also impossible for Biafra to break out on their own. Even though we have different languages in Niger delta, we have similar way of life so it's easier for us to reach an understanding.

It's totally different from forming an alliance with the igbos because we all know how they like to be bossy and authoritative. It will be a total chaos because in Biafra, they will also claim to be the majority and that will cause more internal conflicts.

My advise to you is to support Biafra, it will be easier for you to seek and collect Niger Delta Republic from Biafra because Biafra can also be independent. For Niger Delta or SS to get independence from Nigeria is next to impossicant.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

Atleast you could only argue about erosion being in ogun... safe to say you also know all my facts about southeat are correct.. so fair enough
[/s]
Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by SLAP44: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

If Nigeria is sure Biafra will not succeed, they would have divided the country since 1970. The only reason for the forced union is that the SW and the north are completely dependent on SE and SS oil and ideas to succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:

If Nigeria is sure Biafra will not succeed, they would have divided the country since 1970. The only reason for the forced union is that the SW and the north are completely dependent on SE and SS oil and ideas to succeed.

Ibos willingly surrendered to nigeria after Ojuckwu took off

i double dare you and your people to please tell your legislatures to send a bill of referendum to National assembly and see how fast all tribes would sign it so as to give you permanent quite notice

enough of talk talk talk about anybody chaining you to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

i double dare you and your people to please tell your legislatures to send a bill of referendum to National assembly and see how fast all tribes would sign it so as to give you permanent quite notice

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by SLAP44: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

I double dare your security agencies to allow for Biafra peaceful marches for just one month. You will see our legislators declare Biafra. Stop Shooting Innocent Biafran protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
SLAP44:

I double dare your security agencies to allow for Biafra peaceful marches for just one month. You will see our legislators declare Biafra. Stop Shooting Innocent Biafran protesters.

I tripple dare your protesters to goto National Assembly and your Governors lodge to protest "Peacefully" if you aint cowards and i promise we would mobilise our own legislatures to sign the referendum bill before 6 months

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

grin

Oga stop dissplaying your stupldlity.

Which of the region is the capital of poverty in Nigeria?

Which of the region is educationally backward?

was south east mentioned in any of this two above?

you are consoling yourself with your dependence on oil money.

Keep your useless talk out of here pls and stop displaying elements of madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Long live Igbo groups in Akwa Ibom.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed slap44 iceberg3 cletus77 Metaphysical

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Ojiofor: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Akponmfet:
Una go beg tire,we don't trust Igbos.
Unless you are blind and stupid you would have seen that no tribe trusts Igbo people,everyone knows what you guys are.
Why we for carry our oil go de play with Igbo people?
Abeg form your landlocked Biafra and leave us out of it.

Oil Oil Oil Oil Oil.
Very soon your oil will be abandoned just like coal.People like you have nothing to offer.
You talk about oil as if Igbos and south south people were not together in eastern region before oil was discovered.
However as you prefer to be screwed by Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba it's your business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
honourhim:

Oga stop dissplaying your stupldlity.

Which of the region is the capital of poverty in Nigeria?

Which of the region is educationally backward?

was south east mentioned in any of this two above?

you are consoling yourself with your dependence on oil money.

Keep your useless talk out of here pls and stop displaying elements of madness.

when ipobians are shown facts they become pained and start throwing insults... atleast if you were smart you would counter me on economic points i listed and not act blind to it..

Anyways i know you people just want attention ...

However like i keep saying, I dare you people to be serious and tell your lawmakers to sponsor a bill on referendum and our lawmakers would gladly pass it into law then you would see every body wants your biafra out quickly till then all this cheap noise making like you dont know how constituition are amended to include referendum is a childish joke

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

It appears you are as useless as your comments.

The Ipob fools have made enough effort to show the world that they want to leave Nigeria so stop being hypocritical by saying they should tell their legislators to do something.

Was it not a senator that bailed Nnamdi Kanu out?

Have they not heard his message?

And if they feel they dont want to bring ipob issue to national assembly because of the national cake they are sharing there would you still blame ipob for the failure of our legislators take their case?

Did you not see them disgrace Ekweremmadu in Germany? And you are here disgracing yourself.

You sound so idiotic and hypocritical.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by Exc2000: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
honourhim:

It appears you are as useless as your comments.

The Ipob fools have made enough effort to show the world that they want to leave Nigeria so stop being hypocritical by saying they should tell their legislators to do something.

Was it not a senator that bailed Nnamdi Kanu out?

Have they not heard his message?

And if they feel they dont want to bring ipob issue to national assembly because of the national cake they are sharing there would you still blame ipob for the failure of our legislators take their case?

Did you not see them disgrace Ekweremmadu in Germany? And you are here disgracing yourself.

You sound so idiotic and hypocritical.

lol pained wailing ipob.. hahah only insult dem sabi

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

when ipobians are shown facts they become pained and start throwing insults... atleast if you were smart you would counter me on economic points i listed and not act blind to it..

Anyways i know you people just want attention ...

However like i keep saying, I dare you people to be serious and tell your lawmakers to sponsor a bill on referendum and our lawmakers would gladly pass it into law then you would see every body wants your biafra out quickly till then all this cheap noise making like you dont know how constituition are amended to include referendum is a childish joke

Carry your foolish ipob branding out of my face. You can go to another thread and display your idiocy.

Whatever economic indices you are displaying that does not bring people out of poverty and illieracy is a waste so stop disgracing yourself with your useless economic indices.

An indices that makes north the poverty capital of Nigeria and the educationally most backward is useless.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Akwaibom: Lessons Learned by honourhim: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Exc2000:

lol pained wailing ipob.. hahah only insult dem sabi

You ve simply accepted the fact that i have shown you how empty your brain is by making that nonsense statement that ipob should go through their legislature. I ve exposed your hypocrisy.

I dont care about ipob and i dont support Biafra but i hate to see people like you display hypocrisy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

AfDB: President Buhari Pledges Support For Akinwumi Adesina / Resource Control: Edwin Clark Tackles Obasanjo, Recalls Ugly Past / Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.