Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos (2070 Views)

Konji Alert!!'the Boob Movement' Chioma Releases More Topless Photos / Founder Of 'the Boob Movement' Abby Chioma Releases More Topless Photos / Founder Of ‘the Boob Movement’ Chioma Releases More Boobs Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by 043Nobs2: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mummy Jam Jam is not slowing down with her sexiness and hotness as shown in this newly released photos.

Tiwa Savage this morning shared this absolutely stunning photos on Instagram and wrote, ‘they scared to let me loose cause I might bite’.

Tiwa Savage who is currently signed on to Universal Music dropped her first song of 2019 ’49:99′ a few weeks back and she’s currently working on releasing a body of work before the year runs out.

See more photos on …https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/10/05/tiwa-savage-breaks-the-internet-with-super-hot-topless-photos/

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by judgementyard(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Which internet?
And am still browsing grin

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
See as she jack the bobby go up like Peugeot jack..habeg let sleeping booby lie

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by kestolove95(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Old woman way no won gree
Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by Lamanii22(f): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
This topless of a thing... What are they trying to pass unto the younger generation...
Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by Abdulnur(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
Breaks the internet how?
Mine is still not broken
Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by dayleke: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
"Lagbaja break the internet today, tamodu break the internet tomorrow"!!!!!
Who dey repair this internet sef wey dem dey break all d time?
Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by Geminita1(f): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
If you don't give them how will they take it.
Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by agbonkamen(f): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Scary and fugly
Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by Bigflamie(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Too dark.
I don't like charcoal blacky, still beautiful though
Re: Tiwa Savage ‘breaks The Internet’ With Super Hot Topless Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ain't this painting?

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But I'm Confused / How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships / Signs A Black Lady Wants To Have S@x With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.