Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out (35593 Views)

Court Reviews Omoyele Sowore's Bail Condition From N100 Million To N50 Million / Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / FG To Drag Judge Before NJC For Granting Sowore Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
The truth is like a wine cork.. no matter how deep u press it under water it will still come up to the top. This man has done his part. They can't suppress the truth forever.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by foolbuster: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:

Don’t get me wrong bro I’m also sad about this but it’s NIGERIA.

Instead of crying I’d rather laugh. Going out to protest will only get me shot.

Then the least you can do is lend your voice and show some encouragement online and not make jest of someone courageous enough to fight for you.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Westbestside: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
arantess:

Your grammar is bad
Would have been appreciated if you had tried to correct it instead of your I too know. So your opinion is a total rubbish.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by mercyviv(f): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
So, no one can put 100million on the line for a man said to be "a man of the people", and friend of all?! That's so pathetic!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Auxtin85(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Westbestside:
Did your family since the day of Adam has 50million put together?

Fantastic question
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by PassingShot(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come Yorubas are not supporting Sowore like Igbos did for Nnamdi Kanu?
Because Yorubas don't have the collective victim and persecution mentality that igbos have.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Captiveportal: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Decryptor:
Sowore sorry is your name!

I feel no pity for you because you ganged up with this same administration who threw you into the dungeon to spread malicious propaganda against GEJ! Now the tables have turned!

Enjoy your watery beans in prison like MKO did before he died like a chicken!

Nigerian yoots will rather use the money which should be contributed for your release to vote for this sleeping idle "stout ambassador" village drunk whose picture appears below...
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Conner44: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
foolbuster:

Then the least you can do is lend your voice and show some encouragement online and not make jest of someone courageous enough to fight for you.

He’s not the first to fight. He won’t be the last.

Nigerians have always disassociated themselves from freedom fighters. It’s not something new to us.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Oneday82: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:

It’s sarcasm bro. I was joking lol

It’s very painful when people laugh over these types of stuff abi?
grin grin grin you be correct guy

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by therajah: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:
ahn ahn shocked bail condition can’t be met

Just common N150million from his personal account and another small N100million from two people willing to vouch for him?

a whole presidential aspirant like Sowore grin

Chai! What will one do that pple wont complain about? If he drops the money, you will still say hes a thief, where did he get a whole 100m from??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by foolbuster: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Conner44:

He’s not the first to fight. He won’t be the last.

Nigerians have always disassociated themselves from freedom fighters. It’s not something new to us.

Honestly i don't understand how you guys think. Its a reflection of why our society is the way it is today. People that reason like you are an overwhelming majority.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Gofwane(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
This is babaric and i fearlesslly stand with Sowore
#Japa

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
iamjavadem:
Really, where are all the things he used in standing for Kanu?

i dont know but I know he went to court to block forfeiture and weve heard nothing and knowing Nigeria, nothing will come of it.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by nurex01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Torr
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Conner44: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
foolbuster:

Honestly i don't understand how you guys think. Its a reflection of why our society is the way it is today. People that reason like you are an overwhelming majority.

Thank you bro. You’ve hit the nail on the head.

The boldest is the reason the country will be stagnant till its 100yrs independence.

Tell your great grand kids to watch and see. 100yrs time NIGERIA will be here where we are lol
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Ramsak1: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2019
islandmoon:

quit smoking!! this is someone fighting for you, use your brain!
Xoo you think sowore is fighting for you
Why nt check this guy's track record
How can somebody wakeup one day and say think he wants to overthrow the government in a country like Nigeria
I think sowore got what he deserves
God help him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by William5432: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
RoyalBlu:
Our youths need to wake up.

This is where we're needed.

Not jumping upandan for BBN housemates.

So, what do we do, sis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by maasoap(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Danzakidakura:
So this children of falling Demon cannot bail their brother ,

And what is story of those who provided sureties for him today? Agony, pain and regrets. They would never in their life stand surety for any criminal again.

more grace to igbos who within hours bail their son MNK.

That was because you all, including your serving senators and house of rep were silently and secretly supporting him. This Sowore, nobody sent him. How many times are we going to say this? The like of Afenifere can help him out though.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by ivandragon: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
isthatso:

Abaribe stood as surety for Kanu, nothing happenned.

He was arrested.

He has lost some of his properties as a result of his been unable to produce kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
ivandragon:

He was arrested.

He has lost some of his properties as a result of his been unable to produce kanu.
are you sure?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by silibaba: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
where are the billionaires in yorubaland. otedola and co. grin
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by maasoap(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
ivandragon:
The bail conditions cannot be met for two key reasons:

1. The circumstances surrounding Kanu's jumping bail is something that a lot of capable people would want to avoid...

2. Those that would have stood surety know that they would become victims in the blind & vindictive rage of what is a 'regime' bent on destroying those it perceives as against its covulated & twisted interests...

You meant those who are calling for revolution after losing presidential election?
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by fortune1968: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come Yorubas are not supporting Sowore like Igbos did for Nnamdi Kanu?
,Yorubas are not senseless .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by ivandragon: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
maasoap:

You meant those who are calling for revolution after losing presidential election?

Just like someone did in 2003 & 2011 & even promised that the blood of his dogs & baboons would flow in the streets...

6 Likes

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by ivandragon: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
isthatso:

are you sure?

Yes. He sold off some to pay the surety amount.
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Basher8583: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Igbos are not United!!
Igbos cannot defend their own!!
Igbos are wicked!!
But in hours NK got sureties!!

Let’s see how how years Sowore will stay in buharis jail..
Guess what, it’s even the Igbos are speaking up for him..

And the idiot ended up getting the Sureties in big trouble. I hope you know they made deposits that they will never get back. Plus the legal harassment they are facing which the press is maliciously suppressing. Come try am again now and see which of your brother's will stand up.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by maasoap(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
ivandragon:

Just like someone did in 2003 & 2011 & even promised that the blood of his dogs & baboons would flow in the streets...

When did you become dogs and baboons?
Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Omeizadean(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Oby Ezekwesili should at this point step forward and present herself as one of the sureties, and a hefty bags of millions from her personal accounts

Its not all about chattering against the government of the day on twitters and other social media. U almost spent entire day tweeting ur support for Sowore some two weeks ago or thereahout which i know was fake. U re just another Sowore eyeing the juicy national cake. U don't care about us naa... Keyboard commando.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by diteh(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
The bail must be a joke. They really want him to rot in jail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Godfullsam(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Igbos are not United!!
Igbos are wicked!!

Who are the igbos speaking for him?

A useless igbo justice called ijeoma gave the terrible bail conditions but no oneis talking about that.

That hopeless hate-filled igbo that gave such bail condition is buhari ass licker for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out by Godfullsam(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
LastSurvivor11:
Igbos are not United!!
Igbos are wicked!!

Who are the igbos speaking for him?

A useless igbo justice called ijeoma gave the terrible bail conditions but no oneis talking about that.

That hopeless hate-filled igbo that gave such bail condition is buhari ass licker for sure..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) / March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow / Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.